Where Werewolves Roam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolf smiled a toothy grin, "Greetings."

"Say hello to Claude." Claude smiled and tipped his head to Lee. Claude was the biggest of the lot of them and the most rotund and looked like he hadn't missed too many meals. He stood about six-foot five-inches and weighed in at a hefty two-hundred and eighty pounds. He had a white jowl, black and grey mask, black side patches and a black tail. He sat and regarded Lee through his green eyes full of mirth and amusement.

"And, last not but least, that's Kevin behind you." Lee turned his head to catch Kevin sniffing at his butt. Kevin smiled meekly as he slunk back a few paces and sat up when he noticed he was being observed. "Hi," he grinned sheepishly while curling his fingers at Lee in greeting.

Kevin had a red-brown upper snout, chestnut mask, black and grey side patches, soft brown eyes, thick, full lips. He stood five-foot-ten inches tall and weighed a sleek one hundred-and-sixty pounds.

"How far along are you on your werewolf journey, Lee?" asked Gene when the group was settled.

Lee looked a bit confusedly at Rex, who answered for him. "He'll turn full cycle with the next full moon."

"Ooo, so he's got a bit of form to show us, then?" asked Gene with the others looking on with hopeful expressions.

"I believe so," he smiled. "Show 'em what you got, Kid!" Rex suggested. Lee stood up, stripped off his shirt and transformed as far as he could go, which almost all the way now.

"That is so cute," admired a smiling Sebastien.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and let's see what else you got!" called Claude. Lee stripped away the cloth that hid is form to the clapping and cheers of all present.

"He hasn't been christened yet, has he Rex?" asked Gene in a semi-pensive voice while drumming his fingers against each other.

"No, no he hasn't," replied a smiling Rex. He knew it was a good idea to bring Lee here.

Gene smiled while looking down on Lee. "Well, then! Looks like he needs a christening, Boys! Gather round!" Claude, Sebastien, Rolf and Gene jumped up and surrounded a somewhat nervous Lee. "What's going on?" he asked as gentle hands on his shoulders encouraged him to sink to his knees.

"You'll find out," replied Gene. Lee caught on quickly and relaxed and, with each hand jerking a cock beside him and one in his mouth, they began the dance that would end in orgasms for all.

Lee accepted cock after cock into his open and willing mouth for a quick nibble and nuzzle, perhaps a lick or a suck. All four of them were jerking off, intent on spraying cum all over the kneeling figure in front of them and seeing how much he could catch on his tongue.

Rolf was the first to begin, spewing his first spurt of semen across Lee's face before jamming it into the boy's warm, wet mouth. The others followed suit, one by one, leaving stripes of cum across his chest, face, in his mouth and dribbling off his chin. After admiring their handiwork, they bent down and helped him clean up. Lee closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of their tongues cleaning him thoroughly.

Looking over, he saw that Rex had Kevin's forelimbs pulled up behind him and his magnificent cock shoved deeply up his ass. He was driving like a piledriver into a whimpering Kevin.

"Now, THAT is hot!" exclaimed Rolf as he watched the proceedings and eyed Lee's tight, little ass. "I could definitely go for some of that!"

Lee looked over and noted the particular glint to the look in Rolf's eye and smiled. "Well, come and get some," he replied invitingly and twitching his hip and nibbling his lip. Rolf needed no more invitation. In a flash his hands were on Lee's hips and guiding him to the rough-hewn table in the center of the furniture set. Bending him over it, he noticed that Claude had bent Sebastien over facing him so that when their eyes were open, each would witness the debauchery of the other. "This ought to be good," he though. In only a few moments of rooting, he was deep inside his new friend's relaxed and thoroughly prepared ass.

Claude put on hand on Sebastien's hip and the other on his prong as he fitted himself into his lovers hot ass and began rocking his hips back and forth, propelling his manhood deeper and deeper into his partner. Sebastien's breathing grew short as Claude worked his way inside him

Meanwhile, Rex was balls deep inside of Kevin's ass while Kevin's pouty little mouth was being put to good use by a groaning Gene, who had stuffed Kevin's cake hole with his own raging hard-on.

The heat waves coming off Lee as Rolf increased his tempo were palpable. His unmistakeable moans and groans of pleasure mixed and mingled with the others reverberating off the cedar trees that formed the clearing as precum began to flow like a tide.

Gene gave a deep guttural groan and his body stiffened slightly, announcing that he would the first to blast off. He unleashed his entire load right down the throat of a thrilled and quickly gulping Kevin.

The sight of Kevin gleefully and expertly swallowing Gene's load put Rex over the top. He stiffened before he moaned and poured his own flood up the lad's willing and wanting ass.

Meanwhile, Rolf and Claude were reaching fever pitch with their respective lovers. Both Lee and Sebastien were crying and moaning their pleasure into the trees as the two tops ploughed on nudging closer and closer to orgasm with each passing stroke. Strain was evident on their faces as each endeavoured to hold off the inevitable for as long as possible.

With a groan and a grunt, the last of Rolf's stamina ran out. His fingers spasmed as he plunged his cock into Lee's quivering ass as far as it could go and released deeply inside his lover. Lee felt the familiar warm sensation deep inside him and squealed in pleasure.

After witnessing Rolf's display, Claude detonated into a moaning Sebastien a few seconds later. He continued to plunge in and out while his dick pulsed semen directly into Sebastien's cute, tight ass until his lust was finally sated and his balls were emptied.

Rolf relaxed and slipped his cock out of Lee's now slippery ass as Lee lay panting on the table, utterly spent by the sensual assault he had just faced. He panted for breath as his heartrate began to decline and his blood pressure returned to normal.

Across the table from him, Sebastian was likewise engaged in recovery. He was panting hard as his ass quivered and the sensations reverberating around his system died away. He pushed himself up on his hands and looked at Lee's still quivering and shaking body laying in front of him. A smile formed on his lips as an idea coalesced in his mind. He strolled over behind Lee, his hard on still solid against him. Upon arrival, he ran his hands through the thickening fur inhabiting Lee's back. Lee started slightly but settled down when Sebastien's hands reached his hips and grasped. Sebastien then slid easily inside Lee's gaping hole.

Through the fog that now enveloped his brain, Lee realized that someone else was enjoying him and he thrilled to the idea. He swayed his ass back and forth while Sebastien plunged in and out. He felt his lover moving closer to him and spreading his legs wider with his knees. At this point, Lee was too lost in sensation to offer any resistance. Instead, he moaned the low moan of the hyper stimulated.

The trio on the other side sat up and watched Lee's debauchery with great glee. His moan attracted Kevin's attention. He strolled around to Lee's pretty mouth, knelt on the table in front of him and proceeded to feed his still hard cock to his ever-willing new packmate's mouth. It was Lee's turn to be spit roasted, and he loved ever second of it.

Sebastien reached forward and grasped Lee's wrists, lifting them up behind him to arch his back further. Kevin put both paws on the back of Lee's head, pressed deep and brushed the back of Lee's throat, sending chills through his body. All he could do was moan and groan whenever Kevin's cock would allow him to.

The trio sat frozen in time as Sebastien increased the tempo. He was plunging in and out at a furious pace, sending ripples and shockwaves cascading throughout the boy's system as Kevin's cock rode in and out of the Lee's sweet throat.

"That is so hot!" growled Gene lustily. His appraisal was met with murmured approval from his fellow viewers as they watched and wanked.

Finally, Sebastien reached the end of his reserves. He gripped Lee's ass hard and grunted as he pushed deep into his perfect ass to release his load. Breathing hard, his semen began to flow, filling Lee with that warm feeling he had come to love.

Claude had worked himself up into a lather watching the threesome play with each other. He wasted no time mounting Lee after Sebastien pulled out. He was hard as a rock and oh so horny after the display he just witnessed. He slipped right onto Lee's gaping ass, pushing his bulk all the way inside of him at a stroke and began to hammer in and out. The others oohed and ahhed and would have clapped, but they all had one hand busy.

"Go Claude," moaned Kevin as he continued to enjoy the delights of Lee's agile tongue, delightful mouth and soft, wet throat as precum flowed like a river from the tip of Lee's dick.

Soon, Claude was grunting and groaning as he held himself back from cumming. He loved what he w as doing to the young werewolf and wanted the maximum time. Finally, he had to let go and, with a growl, he seized Lee's hips, pulled him close and began filling him with some more warm werewolf syrup.

Lee quivered and smiled as he felt Claude let go. Again, he felt the hot sensation flooding his system and the working of the feeling of werewolf virus on his own system. He luxuriated in the sensations now coursing through his entire system, causing every nerve fiber to come alive. He would have screamed out loud in pleasure if Kevin's cock were not lodged in his throat.

At that moment, Kevin's cock stiffened as he pulled Lee's head down hard onto his crotch. He whimpered quietly while a throaty sigh exited from his lips as he closed his eyes and began to pour his thick cum into Lee's ready mouth.

Lee had a little trouble walking home that evening after being fucked so hard by the Woodlot Gang, and he swore he sloshed slightly from all the cum that had been dumped down his throat. He leaned on an ever-abiding Rex for support as they strolled along and fell into bed cuddled up in Rex's broad arms. The pair fell asleep quickly, each dreaming of further adventures.

Ch. 7 Basic Training

Later that week, Rex and Lee paid a visit to Emile to hopefully collect Lee's new suit of clothes. "Hello Emile!" greeted Rex as Lee grinned in the direction of the diminutive tailor.

Emile dutifully shuffled out of his back room and greeted his customers with a smile. "Ah, Rex and Lee!" he smiled. "So good to see you!" he said smiling lasciviously at Lee, who blushed immediately in the attention. He reached under the counter and produced a wrapped package. "I believe you've come for your new suit of clothes?" he asked, pushing the package toward Lee.

Lee looked at the package with pride as he picked it up. He'd never had a new suit of clothes before. All of his clothing had been hand-me-downs from his Uncle Ungyle. It was ill fitting and often threadbare before he received it. Here was a suit tailored just for him. "Thank you!" he said from behind his smiling eyes.

"You can change in the back room," offered Emile as he swept his hand toward the blanket covering the entrance to Emile's back room. Lee quickly hustled into the space to change. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Emile and Rex entering behind him. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they wanted.

Emile approached him first and licked the boy's deliciously soft lips before sliding his hands down to Lee's waist and fondling his hardening prong through the fabric of his clothing. Rex strolled behind his young friend and began to help him out of his shirt while Emile concerned himself with Lee's trousers. Moments later, lee was completely naked and being adored by Emile. "He's so cute!" squealed Emile as he dropped to his knees and slid Lee's stiff cock into his wet mouth. "He is so scrumptious!" giggled Emile.

"Isn't he though," smiled Rex as he began to disrobe and have a good time with his pair of friends in the back of Emile's shop. He stood over Emile and slid his hands around Lee's neck, tugging and encouraging him to bend over and accept his stiffening cock into his sweet, soft mouth. He wanted his lover to make him hard so he could bend him over the table and give him a good, hard fucking.

Before long, Rex's prong was throbbing. He knew exactly what he wanted. He coaxed Emile off his cohort's cock and proceeded to do exactly what he wanted. Placing a hand on Lee's back communicated his desire immediately and Lee turned to show his back to Rex. The alpha's cock had reamed him once and now he was hungry for more.

Meanwhile, Emile crawled up on the bench and spread his legs in front of Lee then took the boy by the head and coaxed his lips into his crotch. He felt the boy's lips searching for his cock. He guided the boy's delightful lips to his prong and felt Lee start to suck his hardening cock whole Rex pounded into his sweet ass from the other end.

All three were in bliss as endorphins began to swing around the bodies of all three as well as the motions and moans of the trio. Emile was entranced as he watched Rex's powerful thrusts enter and exit Lee, then listened to the lad moaning and groaning as they worked him over.

"This kid really likes this!" thought Emile with delight as he fucked the kid's mouth and envisioned many years of blowjobs and soft holes. "Way to go Rex!" he thought as he continued pumping in and out of Lee's sweet mouth.

Before long, Rex was blasting liquid fire into Lee's tight, little ass. Emile blasted inside the lad's hot mouth and watched as Lee gulped and swallowed Emile's delicious load down his throat without spilling a drop. "He's getting better," smiled Rex as he continued to pump and grind out of the fine little ass he'd found. Spreading his large hands around Lee's slim hips, he found that his fingers almost touched as he rammed in and out of his little man to the delightful sounds of pleasure he was making.

The suit fitted him perfectly as he looked down on the threads. He loved the mottled greens and browns that Emile had chosen. "The man has an eye for his trade," thought Lee delightedly.

"Come on out and let's see how you look!" called Emile with a smile. He did so enjoy well dressed men.

Lee looked rather dapper in the suit of clothes that Emile had crafted. "Excellent," the jolly tailor beamed as he stepped behind his counter and Rex stepped up. The two passed a few low words before Rex took out his purse, extracted a handful of coins and handed them to Emile, who counted them and then nodded. The transactional phase of this negotiation was over.

"Yes, and I'll let you in on a little secret. Most werewolves prefer mutton to any other type of meat. Having him tend a flock was infinitely better to stealing errant ones from human farms, It was a lot more consistent and a lot less dangerous," explained Rex as they approached Blake's gate.

"Hello, Blake!" called Rex from the gate to a figure crouched and tending a garden.

An older man in a straw hat looked up from what he was doing and peered toward them. "Hello Rex!" he returned as he rose and began to amble towards them with an easy gait. "Good to see you!" he asked.

"It's fine, we're fine, everything's fine," smiled Rex. "I've brought our newest inhabitant around to see you again. Blake, this is Lee."

"Ah, yes," intoned the man as he slipped the chain that served as the lock to his gate and swung it open. "I'd heard that we have a new sheep in the fold, as it were. Very pleased to meet you, Lee," he finished as he smiled and extended his hand. "I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"Yep, news travels fast," thought Lee as he grasped Blake's hand warmly and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you too, Sir," he returned.

"Oh, pshaw with the sir stuff. I gave that up to do this! C'mon in, we'll have a drink of something," Blake offered amiably. The duo became a trio as Blake closed the gate and the little group walked off in the direction of the house.

Once there, Blake poured an amber liquid into three glasses and handed one to each of his guests. He raised his glass in toast and said, "To the pack!" and took a sip.

"To the pack!" both Rex and Lee toasted and likewise took a drink. The liquid blazed a hot trail down Lee's throat and pooled in his stomach. It began to make him feel warm and relaxed as he curled up on the couch under Rex's arm with a hot, sensual feeling radiating out inside him.

He looked Blake up and down while the two elder werewolves talked. He was a handsome, well preserved specimen who stood about six-foot-one and weighed in at about two hundred very solid pounds. He had dark hair, greying at the temples and grey-green eyes. "Very attractive package," thought Lee dreamily.

"...And he gives the best blowjob you ever had," Lee heard Rex say as he came back to the conversation.

A little startled by the comment, Lee looked up to see Blake's pleasant visage smiling over at him. "Well," he began, "That's something he'll have to prove. I've had some pretty good head in my time," he finished as he stood up.

Lee took the hint and tumbled off the couch to the floor where he wound up on his knees. Blake strolled over to him while Rex got comfortable on the couch as he watched the pair with a look of real interest in his eyes. He so loved watching his protégé enjoying himself an embracing werewolf culture.

With a glint in his eye, Blake strolled over to Lee, undoing the drawstring of his breeches as he walked. He stood in front of Lee gazing down at him while the junior werewolf finished unwrapping the gift before him.

Now, it stood before him, a tower of flesh and sinew in all it's glory. Lee grasped the shaft and closed his eyes as he lovingly slipped his lips over the tip to taste Blake for the first time. Relaxing, he took more and more of the Shepherd's huge cock into his wet and willing mouth.

"Oh," sighed Blake as he let his huge hands fall to Lee's bobbing head. "He's good! He's really good!" he exclaimed as Lee brought his adroit tongue into action.

The next thing Lee felt was Rex's now familiar fingers beginning to caress his hips and strip off the garments he wore while kissing and nibbling his neck. Blake kept Lee's lips on his iron-stiff cock as he knelt down, naturally bringing his sweet ass up, presenting it to a waiting and wanting Rex.

He smiled as he ran his hands over Lee's fine smooth and naked flesh as he'd done so many times before, skimming his fingers over his young charge's ass and bringing the quiver running through Lee that he had come to know and love so well. With his own hard-on beginning to strain the fabric, he loosed the cord and let his own breeches fall to the floor revealing his pride and knelt behind his student. With his prong in on hand and Lee's hip in the other, Rex began to work his cock into his lover he opened him up to the world of pleasure once again.

The soft pop inside Lee was coming much more readily now, and he enjoyed it as much as Rex did. Moments later, Rex had his magnificent member all the way inside him, and he moaned around Blake's thick cock in the sensations now swimming through his veins.

Rex had grown to love fucking Lee's ass and reveled in this exciting opportunity as well. Lee bucked back and forth between the two of them as they plunged his holes. He felt Rex cock thicken slightly and the familiar vibrations that told him Rex was about to cum. He moaned as Rex came and he felt the familiar warm sensation flood his being.

1...45678...16