Where Werewolves Roam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to go?" Rex asked.

I'll have them done in a few days," said Emile, putting his hand into his pockets and grinning.

"Okay, fair enough," returned Rex. "We'll be back around then," he said as he opened the door to permit their egress.

"See you then!" called Emile as they shut the door.

"Where do we go from here?" asked Lee.

"Your shoes are in such poor shape that they aren't going to last much longer." Indeed, Lee's shoes had been hand-me-downs from his uncle that didn't fit at all in the first place and had already been resoled. "Let's go see Braugh at the shoe shop." he suggested.

Lead on," smiled Lee as he fell into step with his companion.

Just then, a tall, swarthy complexioned man turned a corner and hove into view. The citizens of the village were avoiding his path, but with a note of fear in their quick footsteps. He was similar in height and weight to Rex with a similar gait, but with a jet-black mane of hair that was greying at the muzzle and yellow at the tips. As he drew closer, Lee noted that he only had one yellow, wolflike eye, the one on the left being only a mass of scar tissue. This only added to the sinister appearance.

"Who's that?" asked Lee as the man split his way through the crowd.

"That," replied Rex with a note of distain on his voice, "is Slade."

Slade deliberately stepped in front of Rex and Lee, halting their progress. He proceeded to openly scent Lee to the condemnation of the crowd then remarked, "Another whelp then, Rex?" he asked as he spat the words out in his acid washed voice. "Is this one going to survive the transformation then?"

Rex bristled slightly and then said, "Slade, this is Lee," cordially and politely but with a crust. "Lee, this is Slade," he finished.

"Harumph," growled Slade. "We'll see how long this one last, then," he snarled before turning his back and walking away.

Lee's mind was once again full of questions, but he decided it was best to hold his tongue. There would be plenty of time for questions upon returning to Rex's cottage.

That night, after dinner, Rex and Lee relaxed and reclined on the couch in front of the fire. "There's obviously something on your mind," commented Rex. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Lee squirmed a bit and looked at the floor. "What did Slade mean when he said, 'We'll see how long this one lasts'?"

"Slade is old and miserable, Lee. The only way he makes himself feel better is to make others uncomfortable. Some people have trouble adjusting to the change immediately and may do irrational things," explained Rex soothingly. He looked down on his wide-eyed companion in the flickering firelight. "Don't you worry about a thing, Lee," he said as he bent toward his partner. "Everything is going to be just fine," then leaned in, put his arms around Lee's neck and kissed his new friends glowing lips for the first time.

Lee stiffened slightly as his mind began to race. He relaxed into Rex's embrace and felt his passion begin to rise as dozens of realizations sank in for the first time. He brought his hands up and massaged the skin on Rex's forearms, marveling at the solid flesh beneath as Rex's tongue began to explore his mouth.

When they surfaced for air, Rex looked dreamily into Lee's eyes and said, "You are more delicious as I ever could have imagined."

Remembering the bulge he had witnessed at Rex's crotch, Lee dropped a hand to do a little exploring of his own. He caressed his way over the larger mans chest and over his solid abs making his way down while absorbing Rex's lips and tongue. His hand finally found the massive and raging hard on living between Rex's legs. With the firelight dancing around the room, he gripped the magnificent member and marveled. He slowly undid the tie that held Rex' trousers up and closed, then began to spread the fabric to reveal the treasure within. He moved slowly, as though he was unwrapping a monumental gift.

At last, the final fabric folded away, exposing the object of his search. His eyes widened and his mouth watered slightly as he beheld the magnificence of Rex. He felt a reassuring hand on the crown of his head and another on his shoulder, urging him on. His will crumbled as his back bent and his head sank. His desire to taste this hardened monster welled up inside him like a fountain. He moistened his parted lips in preparation as he slowly drew closer, his longing driving him on. He felt Rex's state of tension immediately through his rock-hard cock, ready and waiting for him. At last Lee's lips slid around Rex' throbbing and purple head and accepted his prong through his widening jaws, ever eager to taste his new friend's precum.

Rex moaned involuntarily as his other hand found the back of Lee's head and urge him on. "You are so good at that!" he exclaimed in delight as his dick brushed the back of Lee's throat and slowly entered, cutting Lee's breathing off temporarily.

Lee thrilled to his friend and now lover as his cock slid into his hot and waiting throat. He pressed gently on Rex' ass to let him know he wanted more. The taste he was looking for appeared in his mouth and he sighed in delight.

Rex shifted and pressed his iron stiff shaft into Lees soft and wanting throat then retreated to allow him to breathe and moan before pressing back to repeat the cycle once again. He closed his eyes to fully appreciate what his new friend was doing to him.

When Lee finally came up for air, Rex tipped his head up and looked directly into his shining eyes. "Shall we retire to somewhere more comfortable?" he asked.

Lee grinned at his new friend. "Lead the way," he smiled. The wolfish look on Rex' face thrilled him even further as he allowed Rex to take him by the hand and lead him over to the huge bed.

Once there, Rex turned and kissed his quarry while swiftly undoing the tie holding Lee's breeches closed, allowing the fabric to fall to the floor. Flipping his shirt off, the lad was naked in front of him. Rex had been dreaming of this night since the first time he scented the boy all those years ago. He knew he wanted then what was coming to fruition now. Whipping off his own shirt exposed his powerful chest while letting go of the open tie at his crotch allowed his breeches to join the other clothing already on the floor.

The pair joined in lip lock once again as the gently fell back on the bed. Rex positioned Lee comfortably on his back before climbing between his legs. "One good blow deserves another," Rex thought as he kissed his way down Lee's heaving chest and smiled at his excitement. At last, he located the rock-hard quarry of his search and slid it between his lips.

Lee squirmed and moaned as Rex made contact. His hands snaked down to Rex' head and began to caress his hair as Rex' head bobbed up and down. "Better than I could have imagined," he thought as he swallowed his friend.

Rex stopped and looked up into Lee's now confused eyes before gripping his hips between his strong hands and flipping him over on his chest. That beautiful high and tight ass was now before him. He drooled slightly as he began to caress and massage the high and tight, firm and smooth muscled ass he had dreamed of for so long. "That is the sweetest ass I've ever seen," he said in a low sultry voice.

"Mmm," intoned Lee. "Thank you, kind sir," he answered politely as he reveled in the attention.

He smiled as he pulled Lee's hips up and spread his legs as he moved into position behind him. Rex fitted his knees on the inside of Lee's and widened them slightly to grant himself access. He reached for a dish like bottle and, with one hand on Lee's hip to hold it steady, began to work a cooling soothing substance into Lee's tight and quivering little hole.

"What is that?" breathed a curious Lee.

"It's a lubricant to make this all the more enjoyable," Rex answered gently as he worked the moisture into Lee's skin. Returning the jar to it's home, Rex turned his full attention to the delights that awaited both of them. He replaced his hand on Lee's hip and began to work the head of his prong into Lee's sweet ass.

Lee moaned and breathed in the flood of sensations now overtaking his body. He instantly understood and obeyed Rex' unspoken commands, pressed and ground against him. Soon, there was a satisfying pop deep within him that informed both that he had been penetrated.

Rex now encircled Lee's waist with his huge hands and moved slowly to further widen the lad. "Are you all right?" Rex asked in a quiet, caring voice.

"Oh, yes! Please keep going!" begged Lee as he pressed his body back allowing his ass to engulf more of Rex enormous prick. His whole body felt alive now and luxuriating in the feelings that were emanating from the magnificent cock now lodged deep inside him, moving in and out and massaging his prostate. Rex gripped Lee's hips, moving smoothly in and out of him, relaxing and stretching him fully for the pounding to cum.

"You like that, don't you my Little Puppy?" asked Rex as he began to increase his tempo

"Y-es," panted Lee in the throes of ecstasy. He shivered at the nickname Rex had given him and reveled in it. He clutched at the sheets as Rex began to fuck him harder and faster. Precum was beginning to leak from the tip of his dick, he was so excited.

Beads of perspiration began to form on Rex' skin as he drove himself ever faster fucking this beautiful little ass before him. "You gonna cum?" he asked through halting breaths. "Tell me when you cum, Little Puppy."

Lee could feel the familiar upwelling from deep inside him and knew that the end was inevitable. "Yes," he delighted as the chain reaction continued inside him. Rex continued to plunge in and out of his ass, only exciting him further.

I'm cumming, I'm cumming," squealed Lee as his dick exploded. The cascade effect caused Rex to explode deep in his tight ass, flooding his entire being with hot, frothy cum.

He dropped beside Lee in the bed, curled up with him and determined that he would clean up in the morning.

Immediately, Lee felt a subtle but strange feeling enveloping him. Rex looked at him and smiled. "You're feeling the effects of the werewolf gene taking hold, I would expect. It will take more applications, but it will transform you."

Ch. 6 New Friends

The following day was a rest day from working out. The boys rose from bed and ate breakfast later than their customary time. "I want to take you to meet another member of the community today," he said as they consumed their morning repast. "I want to introduce you to Seth, our miller, his apprentice, Killian and perhaps a few others, if we have time.

"Ooo," squeaked Lee. He had grown to love meeting other community members. They were all so friendly and cordial with him. Just when he thought he'd met the last citizen, there were always more.

The boys walked the short distance to the small mill complex beside Gilly's Creek, which was one of the small tributaries of the Geldt River in the area. A silo for storing grain stood on the left as they approached and a low building to the right, assumably for flour storage.

"Ho, Rex!" came a friendly voice called from a smiling face in the second-floor window of the mill. The face disappeared as the creature began to heavily stomp it's way down to the first floor and appeared in the middle of the double doors with a huge smile. A large, werewolf who was built like a bowling ball exited the door and quickly walked over to them. "How have you been doing, Rex? Long time no see!" as he approached and extended his arm to shake. "Do you have time for tea today?"

Rex looked over at Lee. "We were hoping for a cuppa and conversation," grinned Rex.

"Oh, fine!" grinned Seth. Another werewolf appeared at the door and smiled. "This is my new apprentice, Killian," he introduced. "Killian, these are Rex and Lee."

"Pleased to meet you both," said Killian formally.

"Killian, would you take Lee and go in make some tea?" asked Seth.

"Right away, Seth!" responded Killian. "C'mon Lee, I'll show you around." He took Lee by the hand and ushered the lad into the residential part of the complex while the other pair wandered and talked.

"So, you're the famous Lee!" Killian grinned as he put a kettle of water on the stove and Lee glanced around the apartment. There was a huge double bed in one corner of the room, a large, wooden table and chairs set by the window, and a living room set consisting of a couch, two padded chairs and a coffee table set by a large fireplace. A separate kitchen off to one side

"Well, I don't know about famous," Lee confided with a chuckle. They heard boots on the planks downstairs just as the water boiled. Killian tossed the tea ball full of herbs into the teapot to let it steep. Taking out a tray, he put a plate of cookies, four mugs and the teapot down on it and carried the whole assembly out and set it on the table as everyone else pulled out a chair and sat down on the heavy, wooden chairs.

Killian's tail stands bolt upright and vibrates, leg jitters and he smiles wide when he gets fucked

"Great to finally meet you, Lee!" Lee began to look around the apartment. There was a large double bed in one corner, a large wooden table by the wall under a round four paned window with four chairs set beside it. To the right was a living room area replete with couch, two chairs and a coffee table set in front of a grand fireplace.

A slim Siamese cat seemed to materialize out of thin air and lay across Seth's shoulders and regard the pair with a scrutinizing eye while Seth scratched her head. "This is Sasha," he introduced. "She and her kittens control the rat population around here. They're very effective," he smiled.

"You have rats here?" asked Lee as he looked fearfully around the room, remembering the origin of the plague that took his parents.

"Where you have grain, you are going to have rodents," answered Seth matter-of-factly while taking a sip of his tea.

"I'm a little leery of rats," admitted Lee. "Plague took my parents when I was very young," Lee confided.

"I'm sorry," said Seth as Killian dipped his head in reverence.

"It happened a long time ago," related Lee. "I never even got a chance to know them."

Killian rose from his seat and wrapped his arms around Lee in a wonderfully supportive hug. Lee turned his head and smiled as Killian moved to kiss his soft lips.

Interest from the two senior werewolves peaked as their companions entwined in each other's arms. They looked at on another. "Looks like they're hitting it off" grinned Seth. "Shall we retire by the fire?" he suggested. The two boys unwrapped, then Killian took Lee by the hand and led him toward the living room set where they all sat down on the couch. Killian wrapped Lee back up in his arms and continued where they left off.

Hands were soon busy disrobing and stripping off clothes until the four of them were naked. Lee looked over at Seth and his eyes soon found his swelling boner. Bending out of Killian's arms, he lowered his mouth and began to suck and slurp, driving the heat in the room higher.

"Oh, he's good!" delighted Seth as he placed a hand on Lee's hair. Eventually, he pulled Lee's mouth away from his cock and then lay down on the floor. "Sit on my cock facing my feet, Lee," he said seductively.

Lee smiled and followed the instructions. Rex helped and aided his friends as they coupled on the floor. Killian stood up and wandered to Lee's face, plugging his prong into his new friend's mouth, ensconcing his hands on the back of his head, and beginning to rock back and forth. "You're absolutely right, Rex! He's great!"

Killian then felt Rex's hands encircling his thin hips, bending him forward slightly before probing the boy's tight hole with his powerful and erect phallus. Killian's tail stuck straight up in the air and began to quiver in excitement as a huge smile began to spread across his face. Rex held his prey still as he began to penetrate the lad's tight ass.

Seths hands encircled Lee's warm hips, holding him still while he undulated beneath him while penetrating his soft hole. He watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside Lee's hot orifice and groaned at the sensuality of the sight.

The action all around him made Lee's head swoon and his cock leak like a river. With his eyes closed, he felt Seth beginning to swell in his ass while Killian pumped in and out of his mouth and down his sweet throat while Rex pounded his sweet tail. The quad moaned and groaned as the smells and sounds of sex pervaded the room.

Soon, there was a general stiffening amongst the men. Rex was the first to launch his white, creamy load into Killian. In turn, the excitement hyped Killian, and he sent shot after shot of musty cum down Lee's throat. The sight of lee swallowing his friend caused Seth to fill Lee's ass with his hot, white splooge.

The group finished pumping and spurting then disentangled from one another to drop on the floor and recuperate from the tryst they had just shared. Slowly, they all rose and redressed while they grinned and smiled at the others in the room. They hugged each other as Rex and Lee prepared to leave to go home.

"Wonderful time," grinned Lee.

"We must get together again," smiled Seth.

Killian strolled over, put his arms around Lee's neck and gave him a big kiss. "Can't wait for next time," he whispered. Then Lee and Rex stepped out into the afternoon air.

"C'mon," smiled Rex as he rose one sunny and mild morning about a week later. "Get your coat and let's go!"

"Where are we going?" asked Lee as he began to hop too, jamming his boots on and throwing his jacket around his shoulders, then following Rex out the door and shutting.

"I thought I'd take you to meet some other members of the community today, The Woodlot Gang," Rex returned as the pair turned onto the road less traveled, the one leading out of town. As the Woodlot clearing hove further into view, Lee saw four or five naked, well muscled werewolves industriously cutting wood. It instantly made sense to Lee why they were in this form. They were bigger and stronger and could do more work in a shorter time this way.

"Ho Gene!" greeted Rex raising a hand of friendship to his friend.

The largest werewolf in the clearing approached, smiling with his hand raised in friendship. He had a mass of curled black hair on his head, dark fur and amber coloured eyes. He stood about six-foot-five-inches in werewolf form and appeared to weigh in at about two-hundred-thirty pounds. "Ho, Rex!" Gene greeted. "Come in with us and have a seat. Take five, Boys! Have a seat!" he bellowed all the time undressing Lee with his eyes. "Who's your friend?"

"Gene, I'd like you to meet Lee," introduced Rex. "Lee, this is Gene, the foreman of the Woodlot Gang.

"Pleased to meet you, Gene," smiled Lee.

"Oh, very pleased to meet you!" he answered lasciviously. "So, this is the famous Lee!" smiled

Gene as he advanced toward the lad, took his hand and licked him lightly on the cheek. "I've been just dying to meet you!" he whispered. This only served to reinforce Lee's notion that gossip traveled around a werewolf village at the about same speed as in a human one, maybe even faster.

The group sat down on rough hewn furniture made by the woodcutters themselves. Gene flung a paw around Lee's shoulders and licked his neck. "You are just so sweet!" he smiled.

"Let me introduce him to the rest of the gang," chuckled Rex as he witnessed the spectacle of a werewolf licking his young friend. "This is Sebastien."

"Hi," greeted Sebastien as he waved in greeting. He had grey fur with black nose stripe, white cheeks and jaw, brown and black mask, bright blue, playful eyes, six-foot-two-inches tall in werewolf form, lean two hundred and thirty pounds.

"Here's Rolf," he said pointing out another who stood about six-foot-four inches and weighed about two-hundred and forty-pounds. He had dark, mysterious eyes, black mask, white nose stripe, chestnut brown side patches, white rump, tail wagging in friendliness, black side patches, black upper tail and white lowers.

1...34567...16