All Comments on 'Where Werewolves Roam'

by Quinn_Masserian

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmmm, I'll have to say here that I enjoyed the premise that I just don't care about the sex scenes down the line. It just gets stale seeing Lee getting screwed by everyone in the village, and I'm more interested on the lore of this story's universe.

I feel like with a proper balance with the sex scenes and the plot, the story would be more solid imo. I feel like Gyr is treated awfully because of this imbalance, since I kept thinking that Lee here might be holding the key to heal the disease. We're left with so many mysteries on why Gyr is fine with Lee even though he's in a crazed state, and I don't really like how he got offed. Sure, we don't see any body so he can still be alive, but I just don't see Lee walking away to "take a shower" with Gyr being like that. Also, curious about how the humans and werewolves would be able to live in harmony over time. I actually thought a confrontation with the uncle would happen too, but with the cliffhanger ending, seems like it would happen in a future chapter if yu are planning to write more on this.

Great work on writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_Masserian@Quinn_Masserian
197 Followers
I was born and raised in small town Western Canada. After a wholesome upbringing, I discovered I had a wholey unwholesome streak that I learned to indulge through story, the results of which are published herein. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoyed wri...