Where Werewolves Roam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rex relaxed, Blake patted Lee's ass, smiled and said, "I want some of that," in a throaty yet somehow authoritative voice.

Rex backed away from his young friend and smiled at Blake. "By all means," he said courteously, offering Lee's high and tight ass to the senior werewolf.

Blake proceeded to lie down on his back and fist pump his raging hardon. "We'll do things a little differently this time! Sit down on this, Lee!" he commanded with a smile. Lee put one knee on each side of Blakes hips while Rex helped fit Blakes huge hard on into his fully relaxed hole. Blake slid easily into him because of the pounding his ass had already taken at the hands of Rex. He sighed as he began to rotate his hips and plunge his dick in and out of Lee's soft ass eliciting a long, low moan from the boy that excited both of his friends.

It didn't take long for Rex's hardon to reappear as he watched what was taking place before him. An idea appeared in his mind as he stepped around in front of Lee and took his head in hand. Lee reached out, took the magnificent member in his hand, and smiled as he began to stroke up and down in time with Blake's thrusts. He looked up at his lover as he slipped his lips over the tip of his prong and savoured his friends passions.

A fountain of precum flowed from the tip of Lee's cock all over Blakes crotch from the prostrate pounding and tonsil swabbing he was enjoying.

"Lets make our new village mate feel comfortable," suggested Blake with a sly smile as he pulled out of Lee's cream pied ass and moved lasciviously toward his crotch. Rex gently wrapped his hand around Lee's cock which was still flowing geysers of precum from the afternoon's activity and slid the head toward Blake's watering mouth.

Lee moaned as Blake's tongue flashed out and he began lashing across the top as though it were an ice cream cone. Rex joined him at the boy's crotch, licking his shaft and sucking his balls.

Lee's hands floated gently down to the heads of his busy companions and sighed as he reveled in their efforts. Blake offered Lee's cock to Rex who gladly slid his lips over the tip, sucking and licking before Blake took it back into his own mouth. They passed him back and forth like this until the boy's shuddering body announced his intention. Moments later, a geyser of cum erupted from the head of his prong while it was ensconced in Blake's mouth.

Blake's eyes widened slightly as Lee began to pulsate in his mouth. Gulping down most of his load but saving the last few swallows, he turned and wrapped his hand around Rex's head. Pulling him in close, he pressed his lips to his lovers and deposited the snowball he'd been saving.

Rex accepted the gift while the three of them sank to the floor of the cottage, utterly spent.

A few days after, Lee, accompanied Rex, Leif, Slade, and a few of the other important looking werewolves to a gathering in the Council Clearing to attend to the town business.

"Okay, first item on the agenda today is whether or not our new friend Lee will be accepted into the pack and undergo training," started Rex.

"I have a dissenting vote," came Slade's ugly, guttural growl of a voice. "I don't think he belongs here at all! He can't even fully transform and he's really small!" he groused. Although the observation was accepted without much grumbling, his suggestion was universally rejected and ridiculed by the other council members.

"Come on, Slade! You don't like anyone!" called Lief.

"What's your beef with him, Slade?" asked Braugh. "He's all right!"

Rex let the commotion go on for so long before passing judgement. "All right, simmer down," he began. "Slade is a member of the pack and deserves to have his views heard," he said as he quietly asserted his authority. The rest acquiesce to the judgement of their alpha. "We'll vote on it," he said quietly. "All those in favour of admitting young Lee into our pack, raise their hands." A flurry of hands went up in the room. "All those not in favour of admitting Lee, raise your hand." Slade was the only one to vote no.

"Your dissent is noted, Slade. But the majority has sway. He shall become a member of the pack."

"Who will train him?" growled Slade now trying to save face.

"Me," returned Rex with a note of finality on his voice. "And my second shall be Leif. We'll commence training on the morrow as we acclimatize him to Wolf's Glen." A murmur of assent went through the council members as Leif nodded his ascent and judgement was passed. For better or for worse, Lee would become a member of the pack.

Everyone in the pack had some sort of employment. Because Rex knew he was literate, Lee was appointed to be the apprentice chronicler to Leif in the archives. Being among a very few in the village who could read and write singled him out for this duty.

"Congratulations, Lee!" smiled Rex as he shook hands with the lad as they heard the gait of Lief as he came padding out the door.

"Hi Rex! Hey Lee! Great to hear I have some good help. I've been wanting an apprentice chronicler for a long time," gushed Leif.

"Let's talk about it over dinner?" suggested Rex.

"That sounds fine, just fine," Leif grinned as he fell in step with the pair.

"We'll pull out that mutton roast and break out some of the Winter Wine that I made last season," smiled Rex. His Winter Wine was known to be quite fine throughout the local area.

"You make the best Winter Wine in the entire valley, Rex," complimented Leif. "I'll be there with bells on!" They parted company with the boys going home to prepare the feast and Leif to go and prepare himself.

The sun was just going down and the Autumn air was turning cold with the coming of the night when Leif arrived and knocked on the door to the boys' cabin. Rex went to the door as Lee turned the roast on a spit, cooking it through and through.

Their sharp ears picked out the distinct sound of ringing as Leif walked. "I did say I'd be here with bells on!" he laughed. Both boys shook their heads and chuckled. That was the town clown, Leif at work again.

After removing his boots, he sat down at the main table while Rex fetched a bottle of his ever-fine Winter Wine and three glasses. Lee emerged from the kitchen. "Hi Leif!" he said with a slight chuckle. "Great to see you. You're the first guest we've welcomed!" he smiled.

"To your health!" said Leif as he raised his glass then took a sip of the liquid.

"To your health!" repeated the boys and followed suit.

The two elder werewolves talked about the comings and goings while Lee listened and checked on their dinner. When it was cooked, he removed it from the oven and carved off large chunks of meat for the three of them then returned to the table to present it. They ate heartily and had much of the delicious liquid that Rex concocted with the lanterns turned down low.

After dinner, they ensconced on the couch before a nice, warm stove, sipping away at more glasses of Winter Wine with Lee between the senior pair. Leif put his glass down on the table, then reached up and fondled Lee's crotch as Rex looked on. Lee jumped on first touch, but settled and spread his legs, permitting easier access. Leif was enthralled as he bent forward and sampled of the boy's earthly delights.

Lee was completely enthralled and surrendered to the big man almost immediately. He placed his hands on Lief's waist and searched for the close of Lief's breeches while Rex looked over his friends with a grin and began to disrobe himself.

Soon, Lee had slipped onto his knees, had undone the close at the top of Leif's breeches and was gently easing them down the big man's legs, tugging and urging them down his legs. Once Lief's waist was exposed, Lee bent over and accepted Lief's cock into his soft, wet mouth and began to bob slowly up and down on that nice, fat, delicious dong. He felt Lief's hand curl comfortingly over his hair and relaxed, working on his playmate and making him hard as a rock.

Lee then felt Rex's hands tugging his breeches off. He wiggled and squirmed to release the trapped fabric and make it easier or Rex to strip them from his body, exposing the boy's soft and luscious ass.

"You so fine!" then whistled a low tune as he massaged Lee's exquisite flesh. Lee moaned softly as Leif's cock head fitted into his relaxed throat again. "Let's retire to somewhere more comfortable," he invited as he stood up, took the lantern in hand, and began to walk toward the bedroom. Lee popped Leif's member out of his mouth and looked up, grinning. He rose and walked toward Rex as Leif fell into line behind him, ogling the tasty, little piece of ass as it bounced in front of him.

Rex put the lamp up on the hook and turned it low before turning around to feel Lee's hands feeling for the closure of his pants. He smiled and pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his six pack to the Lee's marvelling eyes.

Finally, Rex's pants fell to the floor revealing his magnificent manhood as Lee felt Lief's hands on his body again. Lief was carefully fitting into his tight little hole. Lee squealed slightly as Rex placed his hands on his head and bent his wet mouth toward his quivering cock.

Leif slowly worked his way inside Lee as the lad writhed and jittered until he felt the soft pop deep inside him that told both of Leif's penetration.

"Oh God, you feel good!" panted Lee as his friend began to pull in and out, widening the quivering lad, making him ready for the ecstasy to come.

Leif pulled out and lay down on the floor. "Sit down on it facing my feet," he growled. Lee did as he was told and easily fitted Lief's throbbing cock into his quavering hole. Rex stood in front of the boy with his immense phallus dangling in front of the lad's watering mouth. Taking Lee's head in his hands, he guided the lad to his prong and felt Lee's hit, wet mouth envelope him. He had to admit, this kid had talent.

The trio squirmed and bucked. Lee was the first one to spurt precum as Lief undulated his hips and Rex worked deep into his soft throat as Lief undulated his hips, pushing in and out of the lad. When Lee started, life stiffened and show his load into the lad's ass. As though on cue, Rex felt his friends starting. He stiffened then filled Lee's throat with hie thick, sticky cum then watched with delight as the lad worked on swallowing his load.

Lee felt Lief stiffening beneath him and beginning to moan so he sat up on his cock and bounced up and down while Rex looked on, stroking his cock with his eyes at half mast and filled with lust watching the other two having fun on the floor.

Suddenly, Lee felt the heat inside his tender ass as Lief began to cum inside his sweet ass. Lee pumped up and down until Leif was finally finished.

The trio was now spent and exhausted and ready for bed. Climbing into bed, the three were soon fast asleep, bundled up tight with each other after all the action of the day.

After some fantastic bedroom calisthenics and a good night's sleep, Lee began his physical training the very next day with Rex and Leif. Before breakfast, the trio went for a long run. Lee swore that he would have been sick if he'd had anything in his stomach. By the halfway through mark, he was stumbling and tripping over his own feet. He would fall, but, to his credit, he would bounce back up and struggle to continue. To his credit, he would not quit and did indeed finish the run.

Though his legs felt like rubber, and he was heaving while he tried to catch his breath. "Don't worry," soothed Leif as he brough more water for a seated Lee. "It gets easier as time goes on," he soothed as he gave him a friendly pat on the back.

After they had finished breakfast, the trio trooped out for strength training. Rex sat down while Leif led Lee in a weight routine that would pack useful muscle on the lad. "On the first day, you work out your triceps and your back. You skip a day and then on the third day, you work out your biceps, chest, and stomach. Skip another day and on the fifth day, you work your legs. You rest for two days and start the whole routine over again," explained Leif. "It builds good, sinewy, useful muscle. Do you think you have all that?"

Lee thought about what Lief had said, committing the instructions to memory.

Much time was devoted to crunches to tighten his stomach and push-ups for extra work on his arms. At first, he couldn't do them quickly or for long, but that would change over the course of his training. As time went on, the throwing of a large rock between the trio was added for overall agility under stress. Although Lee could not fully transform yet, he learned quickly.

A few weeks later, Lee was comfortable with the run and stepped in cadence with the other two. Stopping for a drink at one of the streams they crossed, Rex mentioned, "Gathering material from a few sources hastens the change, you know."

Both Lee's and Leif's heads came up. "Oh, really?" they said in unison and then looked at each other.

"Really," smiled Rex. While Leif looked on, Rex approached Lee with a gleam in his eye. "It's natural in werewolf society to have multiple partners," Rex explained, "and I know Leif would really like to get you know you better," as he took the lad in his arms and kissed him tenderly.

Le started slightly in Rex's arms as he felt Leif's fingers beginning to caress his legs and ass then relaxed as warm sensations washed over him. His hands roamed to Rex's crotch where he found a quickly stiffening member waiting for him. He took it between his hands and rubbed with glee.

"He has such a sweet ass," remarked Leif to Rex as he undid Lee's breeches and let them fall to the forest floor revealing the fine flesh underneath. He'd obviously been paying attention.

Rex put his hands on Lee's shoulders, encouraging him to bend over. Lee's fingers busied themselves with the drawstring at Rex's waist, eager to access the treasure held within. The cloth fell away, and Lee was once again faced with Rex's magnificent member while Leif caressed and playfully slapped his naked ass. Lee's eyes widened as he lunged forward.

"He's eager," mentioned Rex with a smile as he dropped his own breeches, revealing himself in all his glory to Lee once again. With his hand under Lee's chin urging him forward. He watched as Lee's willing mouth opened wide in preparation. He sighed deeply as his prick was engulfed by his lover's warm, wet mouth.

Leif was rock-hard just watching what was happening in front of him. He stepped up behind Lee and put one hand on his back, bowing him into exactly the right position and the other on his hip, holding him still. After having had Rex fuck him silly every night for the past few weeks, Lee's sweet ass was much more relaxed and hungrily accepted the tip of Leif's swollen cock. He felt slightly different than Rex as he gently pushed and prodded his way inside him, but thrilling, none-the-less.

"Oh, you have such a sweet ass," Leif breathed as he fitted more of his bulk inside his new lover.

Rex was thrilled that his two friends had hit it off so well together as he pressed his wonderful cock between the boy's lips, through his mouth and down his soft, wet throat.

As the sensations overtook Lee, he loved what was happening. Having Rex was a wonderful thing, but multiple partners were an entirely new thing to him. The effect of having Rex probing his throat while Leif slid in and out of his beautiful ass was to blow Lee's mind. He grunted and groaned his pleasure whenever Rex's fine cock would let him.

Lee felt the familiar feeling of Leif's body suddenly stiffen. The sensations and his jagged, quick breathing told Lee that his partner was about to cum, and he thrilled in the knowledge. The sudden flush of heat deep inside him told him exactly when and he groaned deeply in pleasure. The same sensation as before deep inside him told him of the werewolf gene at work.

Leif's thick fingers finally relaxed, and he slid out of Lee's ass utterly spent. Rex's eyes widened in delight as he slipped out of the lad's mouth and stepped behind him. "My turn," he gloated as he slipped his iron rod easily into Lee's soft, already prepared ass.

Leif crouched down and came up between Lee's knees. He gently took the boy's cock in his hand and instantly, it was hard. He licked the head once or twice and witnessed it begin to throb. With a huge smile, he slipped this cute cock between his lips and into his mouth, hardening his little friend exponentially with each movement.

Lee was limp, moaning and groaning between the actions of the two of them. No one had ever made him feel like they had, and he loved them for it.

When Rex thrust deep into Lee's open ass, the force carried his cock deeper and harder into Leif's mouth, brushing the back of his throat. Leif's eyes were closed, and he was enjoying every dip and movement created by Rex's actions.

"That is so hot!" gushed Rex as he gazed down at the actions of his two friends. He gently placed Lee's hands on Leif's head to complete the picture for himself. Soon the tension was building in all three beings as Rex directed Lee's lips up to slide his tongue between his new lover's supple lips.

Suddenly, Lee broke from the embrace and a moan escaped his throat as he came hard into Leif's waiting throat. The motions of the boy set Rex off and his became the second load of the night into the junior werewolf.

Rex smiled as he picked up Lee's quivering form and sat him down on Leif's blissful face. Leif began to joyfully rim him and clean up any cum leaking from him sending even more precum flowing through Lee's prick which Rex lapped up with delight.

With Lee feeling the now familiar changing sensation, the trio sat for a few minutes to recover their breathing before continuing their run.

Lee's first attempts at howling were very much less than successful, and it took every ounce of restraint on Rex' part not to laugh out loud with Lee's first attempt. It was more like a strangled meow than the roar of a forest king. However, with time and practice, he did improve but it was always the weakest part of his repertoire. He did train hard and eventually developed a half decent howl, but it would take a tremendous stressor to bring it out fully.

Hard physical training and good diet paid off and began to tighten up Lee's body in all quarters. It helped to enlarge his shoulders and his six pack to emerge as well as give him strength that he never knew he could possess. He ran further and faster than he had ever before, could lift and carry more weight and his confidence was growing as he moulded his body. Under Rex and Leif's expert tutelage, he was learning and becoming leaner, better, and faster with each passing day. His transformation was coming along but was not quite there yet. That would take more work to fully bring out.

When Rex thought the lad was ready, he began to teach him about jumping through the trees Even though he could not go through a full transformation, he could still learn the basics and mechanics. "It's easy," Rex said. "You just jump up at the tree and use your claws to stick the landing." He gave a very graceful demonstration and stuck the landings perfectly. Lee could produce the rudiments of claws tried it but couldn't quite get as coordinated as Rex, bounced off the tree about fifteen feet up and landed on his face, bloodying his nose.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Rex. "That looks like it hurt.! Do you want to take five?"

"No!" cried Lee as he picked himself up. "I can get this!" On the next attempt, he missed the trunk of the tree entirely and wrapped himself around a branch, knocking the wind out of himself while Leif and Rex watched. Again, he fell fifteen feet to the forest floor where he lay gasping for air. When he had his wind back, he was determined to try again. On this attempt, he crashed right into the trunk of the tree and knocked himself silly. Rex decided the boy had had enough training for one day, picked him up, threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and began to amble in the direction of home. There would be time enough for training, once the boy had regained his senses.

1...56789...16