Where's the Free Use?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, Ariel!" Drew exclaimed.

"Hey Drew, remember that time you said you wouldn't judge me?? That was neat, wasn't it?!" I replied very quickly.

"I'm not judging! I'm just shocked," Drew reasoned, a little 'um actually' in his tone. "How would you react if Harmony told you she liked putting on a blindfold and getting things shoved up there?"

Fuck. Why did that visual have to be hot? I squeezed my legs together as I stood. "Honestly, I'd just wanna help her out," I found myself saying out loud, my heartbeat only quickening after I realized I was bold enough to immediately tell Drew.

Drew's jaw dropped. "This is so crazy," Drew murmured. "I never would have suspected, ever, that you were into that. I would have thought, if anything, you were just as bossy in bed as you are in real life."

I shrugged. "I think a lot of people like their sex to be the opposite of real life," I reasoned. "Like, bossy people love to submit, and the quiet shy ones are the ones that like dominating. Like, that's a rule across the board."

"Um, okay, that's not a rule across the board," Drew snapped back. "What, you're saying everyone always likes the opposite of-"

"Okay, whatever!" I nearly shouted. "Bad example, I guess. Is that really the part you're hung up on?" I let a beat of silence pass. "But yeah, if any of the Media Gang asked, I totally would. Like, any of them."

Drew smiled at me. "Am I supposed to take something from that?" he asked. "You just made a specific point of saying any of them."

I really didn't make it a specific point, but I didn't want to argue. Instead, I shrugged and looked at the floor. "Iunno," I lamely said. "If you want to, then I mean, I said what I said. It's cool."

I looked up at Drew and could tell he was getting flustered too. "Like... w-with me?"

I shrugged again. "Why not, right?"

"Um..." Drew took off his fedora and scratched the back of his head. He shouldn't have been wearing it in the halls anyway but I convinced him to wear it during our walks. "Wow... uh... so, this is probably a really bad idea. Like, I want to say I would like to try it out, but... It's probably a bad idea."

"Oh," I simply said. "Yeah, of course, sorry for intruding."

"No no, it's fine, like... do you want to know why?" Drew asked.

"No, it's okay, you can have your reasons," I said defensively.

"No, I think you probably should know, like, it's important," Drew awkwardly insisted. "I just used to have the biggest crush on you, and uh, I did say, if someone caught feelings, it would be really bad, right?"

I paused. "You had a crush on me? When was this?"

Drew blushed and looked away. "I wasn't exactly keeping track," he mumbled. I couldn't help but smile. He still had this crush. "So it's probably a bad idea, right? I mean, if I caught feelings again, it could blow up or whatever."

"I mean..." I trailed off, looking at him. "If you could handle two things, I say it's fine. As long as you're cool that, number one, it's not going to ever be romantic for me, no matter what, and two, I'm doing it with other people, then... why not? But if that would upset you, I can totally understand thinking it would be a bad idea."

Drew paused. "I'm not gonna lie, the idea of you doing stuff with other guys while we do this would be... weird. But, like, maybe I can just get over that. Just maybe don't tell me about it, and we can go from there. And we can always stop, right?"

"Oh definitely," I replied.

"And there wouldn't be any weirdness from you?"

"Not unless you did something to hurt me or something. Like, if I'm going to stop being your friend, it won't be because of sex reasons. It would be because you did something that made me want to stop being your friend." I held up a finger. "But that includes being too weird or possessive about sex stuff."

Drew looked away. "I want to believe I can be mature about that stuff, but..." He shrugged. "If you can believe it, Ariel, I'm still a virgin," he said in a joking voice, as if that fact was obvious.

"Well, we can start small. I can blow you and we'll see if you get weird or feelings happen," I offered.

"Blow me? Like... a blowjob? Like, oral sex?" Drew asked, seemingly in disbelief that this was even happening.

I shrugged. "I told you. Free use slut. The idea of sucking a guy's cock is hot."

He scratched his head again. "Uh... yeah. Sure. But wait, where would we..?"

I smiled, thanking Greg mentally. I'm sure it wasn't the most ideal place, especially since Drew apparently had a crush on me of all things, but hey, the bathroom worked for me and Greg, with Drew it could work just fine. Few more words were exchanged before I led Drew to what was now becoming a familiar bathroom.

"Wait, here?" Drew asked. "How do we leave?"

"You leave first and I wait a few minutes. I lock the door behind you. As long as no one is there, people are none the wiser."

"Um, and what if people are there?" Drew asked.

"Then you tell them the toilet is backed up and to find somewhere else, and I hide behind the wall," I said as if it was obvious.

"Huh," Drew mumbled out loud. "That's... clever, Ariel."

I beamed. "Thank you," I said casually, the both of us looking behind us before getting in and closing the door. Drew paced around the room nervously while I got on my knees. I chuckled. "Cold feet?" I asked.

"This is just such a big thing," Drew mumbled. "For me. I get this is nothing for you. And it's supposed to be nothing. But... like, do I just whip it out?"

"That's the idea," I told him. "Or, you can sit on the toilet and I can take it out for you, if you want."

Drew stared at me, half smiling, half like I was crazy. "Okay," he eventually said. "Wait, but that means I'd have to get up again to take my pants off..."

"Oh my god," I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Lean against the wall, and tell me to take it out. I'm supposed to be the one getting free used here."

"I'll get there, I'll get there," Drew nervously chuckled. "This is my first time." He leaned against the wall, and I crawled over to him while he just winced.

I smiled. "Just look away," I nearly laughed. "It's like ripping off a band-aid. If we just get it over with, it'll be easier to deal with."

"Actually, it's way better to go slow with band-aids, you know. It's not that bad to go slow, but fast can rip the skin."

I lowered an eyebrow. "Okay, fine, it's like... going into a colder pool step by step versus diving."

"Okay, see, now that one makes sense," Drew admitted, looking away while I rolled my eyes. Going back to business, I felt him over his pants, and it felt nice. His size was okay, a little modest if we were keeping score, but I definitely wasn't. I just wanted to serve dick, and he had a nice one right here. I undid his pants button, then his fly, and worked my hand in gently, knowing he'd be sensitive.

My delicate movements paid off, given Drew jumped at the slightest touch in the beginning. It was about a minute before I worked his cock out of his pants, and another few seconds before I started jacking him off.

"See? Not so bad," I said in a light, teasing voice.

His eyes were closed, and he was leaning against the wall. "That feels really good," he said breathily. I kept jacking him off while looking back and forth between his face and his dick. His dick actually had a good aesthetic -- decently thick, nice shape, pretty nice balls too. While holding his shaft, I experimentally licked alongside the other side, and Drew didn't jerk his body back like he did the last time. Instead, he just moaned, and I smiled to myself, knowing I had him right where I wanted him.

A lot of our blowjob was a learning session for him, where I started to suck him off then instructed him to put his hands on my head then lightly thrust his hips. The nice thing about him being smaller than Greg was that he could fuck my mouth without causing... some disgusting consequences. Drew was definitely shy to fuck my skull, but soon, he was getting into it, getting a little rougher than he probably ever thought he'd get with a girl.

I couldn't help slipping a hand down my pants and masturbating to the thought of it. Sweet innocent Drew had a crush on me, and instead of going out with me, he ended up forcibly fucking my mouth in a public bathroom. This was what made me a free-use slut. I was perverting him. If the noises he was making were any indication, he would definitely want to do this again, and I would be all too happy to help him out.

Without warning, Drew grunted and held my head close to his pelvis, nearly choking me as he shot spurt after spurt into my mouth. It oozed out of the sides of my mouth as I tried to remain as still as possible, taking his cum without squirming like a good little slut. With a prolonged "Aaaah," Drew let go of my mouth and I started gasping.

"Oh, fuck! I'm sorry," Drew exclaimed in panicked realization, turning white.

I waved it off. "Don't be," I said once I caught my breath. My voice was thick and sloppy with the fluids still leaking from my mouth. "That's what my mouth is for, right?"

Drew slowly shook his head. "Jesus," he muttered. "This is still so surreal."

I cleaned off my mouth. "Do you think you'd want to do this again, or was this a one-time thing?" I asked. "No judging either way."

"I honestly have zero clue," Drew laughed. "I'm still processing all this. I mean, I loved the blowjob, and of course I want to be your friend, but this is so many feelings. I'll let you know, okay?"

"Okay," I said with a smile, standing up. "Do you want to leave first or should I?"

***

"And you really just told him, point-blank, no stuttering or walking things back? You weren't awkward at all?" Greg grilled me.

"Yup," I said nonchalantly as I typed in my newest video's description. "I just told him calmly we were fucking, it somehow got to 'would you do that with,' I think it was, 'Harmony,' and I told him I'd do it with anyone from the Media Gang, including him. He was the awkward one, actually, asking if I'd do it with him and stuff."

"Huh," Greg mumbled, lying down on my bed. "I really thought it would play out differently than that. But hey, congratulations, slut."

"Thanks!" I said distractedly, thinking up a good title. 'Aristocats Review' was too plain, and there had to be a cat pun in there somewhere. All too quickly, I felt Greg's presence beside me. "You got anything?" I asked, not looking away, hoping he could come up with a good title.

"Yup," he said smugly, and I turned to see him standing next to me, his dick aligned with my mouth. On instinct, I grabbed it and took it into my mouth, sucking him off instantly. "Unh. Good girl."

I took my mouth off of him. "You seen the Aristocats? See if you can come up with a good title for a review," I told him casually before going back to sucking his dick.

"I have no idea what that means," he told me before groaning again, grabbing my head. "Now shut up."

***

Abe was a tough nut to crack. Now that I had two of the boys under my belt in the Media Gang, it seemed like I was challenging myself to get all of them, and Abe was the one I set my sights on next. Only problem was, unless it was about a topic he already wanted to talk about, Abe wasn't really that interested. I made way more progress with the guy over text than I did in person, and given Abe was dry as fuck over the phone, that wasn't a good sign.

So instead, I tried to clue him in to what I was doing, sitting next to him and chatting with him briefly before trying to make it obvious I was leaving the room with Drew or Greg or something. The cool thing about all this was, as long as I was leaving first, Whittleton just kept his head down at his desk and didn't ask any questions. I made the dude feel too awkward to step to me again, and I was milking that opportunity for everything it was worth. Served him right for never teaching us anything anyway.

The first few times I went to the bathroom with Drew or behind the school with Greg, Abe probably didn't even notice. Luckily, we had a group project assigned, so I quickly partnered up with Abe so that he'd have to notice I was gone half the time. It was foolproof.

Sure enough, after a few times, Abe was getting antsy. It was probably four whole trips away from class before he piped up. I had just gotten back to my desk and wiped my mouth clean before he spoke.

"You go to the bathroom a lot these days, huh?"

I turned to him. "Hm?"

"Like, you're going to the bathroom a lot more often in class than you used to. And you keep getting a... what, a convoy? Is that the word? Someone keeps going with you. Does Whittleton really hate you that much, he thinks you need a babysitter?"

"Oh, that!" I said nonchalantly. "Nah, it's nothing like that. I'm, uh, not going to the bathroom when I go."

Abe gave me a look. "Ummm, okayyy, where are you going then? You know we need to work on this project together, right...?"

"Oh, sorry!" I said, feigning concern. "I thought you kind of had this, so I made plans and stuff. You know, you usually like to take control with these things, so I was trying to... give you your space, y'know?"

Abe's look just got more confused. "You, giving up control?" He chuckled. "Ariel, are you feeling sick or something? I guess I'm sorry for not making it clear or whatever, but yeah, until things are more under control, I just want you here. What were you doing with Greg anyway?"

"Oh, y'know," I replied, shrugging. I looked so nonchalant. On the inside, my heart was beating as fast as ever. This was my test. "Sucking his dick, getting fucked by him behind the school, that kind of thing."

"Ha ha," Abe said sarcastically, turning back to his computer. "If you don't want to tell me just say so."

I inhaled. It was getting more difficult to be smooth. "No, for real," I said, as casually as I could. "I'm, uh, trying to broaden my horizons, like, sexually. You know, without being in a relationship. I don't want that romance shit. So I asked Greg if he'd help me out, he said yes. I'm doing some stuff with Drew now too, but we're kind of taking it slower."

Abe turned back to me, and looked downright baffled. "Ariel, I -- what? What are you even saying right now?"

My heart skipped a beat. "What? Are you judging me right now?"

"Well... yeah, a little! You just told me out of nowhere you're having sex with my friends!" he argued, keeping his voice down. "How am I supposed to even take that?"

I shrugged. "I didn't realize it would upset you," I said, half-honestly. "I'm sorry."

"No, I -- wow. You are way more quick to back down these days," Abe observed.

Somehow, that broke the dam. Me, quick to back down? Hell no I wasn't, I was the fucking queen of the Media Gang. Sure, no one answered to me, but I didn't answer to anyone either. I felt my face transform as my confidence flowed back into my veins. "Bro, I'm sorry I have a sex life," I replied, in a weirded out tone. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to help with the project, but I was just doing other stuff. I'm independent like that. If you wanna say I should be here more, like, yeah, I'll be here. But if you're gonna tell me that being a slut is, like, beneath me or whatever, and I can't have fun with whoever I want just because, then I'm really surprised, because I thought you'd be chill with me doing that. It's not like I'm affecting you or anything."

The change of tactics turned the battle in my favor. Abe opened his mouth a few times in an attempt to speak before he said anything. "Well, no, it's -- I mean, it's fine, I guess. Just unexpected. You can do whatever, I guess, but... I dunno, not on school time I guess? And this is a lot to take in, I'm allowed to be weirded out."

"Just be weirded out without trying to make me feel bad, dude," I said in a chill tone. I didn't have to fake it anymore. "I'm having sex. I like sex, especially just being used by a guy. Hell, if you're nicer to me about it, if we're keeping this a hundred, I'd be cool doing stuff for you too."

Abe was turning pink. "Ariel-!"

"Mhm?" I asked casually, my eyelids lowered.

"Fuck. Jesus."

"Is that a no?" I asked, cool as a cucumber.

"This just feels like a trick. No one just says stuff point-blank like that. Aren't you worried about getting rejected or whatever, at least?"

Terrified. "Nope," I answered coolly. "As long as you won't be weird and cut me off for it. But if you're going to cut me off just because I'm being a slut, I bet Greg and Drew won't take it too well."

"Wow," Abe laughed. "No need to blackmail me, Ariel. I was just asking. This is definitely... a new thing, but I'm not going to stop talking to you just because you like..." He gestured outwards with his hands.

"Sex? Sucking dick? Getting fucked?"

"Yeah, that," he replied, shaking his head. "So if I asked Greg about this, right now, he'd confirm it?"

"Uh, yeah?" I asked, not having thought this far ahead. Unfortunately, Abe, ever the one to need proof in an argument, got up and started walking away from our desks, towards Greg's corner. Now I was out of sight, my cool look left my face and I started playing with my hands. Fuck, I better not have made the wrong call there.

Abe talked to Greg for a really short time, but it was still longer than I would have liked. They talked quietly enough that no one could hear them, but from their body language, they at least seemed... amicable. I immediately looked away from Abe as we walked back to his desk.

"Okay, so you weren't lying," he admitted when he sat back down.

"Told you," I insisted. "So...?"

"Um..." He shook his head again. "This is way too sudden. Give me a few days. Maybe we can talk about this first. What do you even get from doing this?"

"Oh, I just like being a slut for others to use," I said, figuring we were through the looking glass. Being so raw and honest was terrifying, but it was so exciting at the same time. It was like a drug.

Abe clearly wasn't on the same stuff though. After one last shake of his head, he turned back to his computer.

***

"What did you expect?" Greg dryly asked.

I couldn't answer, thanks to the heavy breathing and the tears. Fuck, I was pathetic right now. I sat on the closed toilet crying as Greg paced the room. He took my silence as an answer and added, "Stop treating this like all you have to do is be upfront and guys will flock to you or something."

He was so disconnected. He could have at least cared. "Fuck you," I spat between tears.

"There it is," he commented dryly. "Nice. Anyways, he didn't even outright say no. What's even the big problem here?" He paused. "Is it seriously because one guy didn't fall into your lap when you offered to suck his dick?"

I just looked down at the floor. In an attempt to get into my line of sight, Greg put his hands on his knees and leaned down, still standing. "What, do you think Whittleton's thing with the t-shirt was some kind of one-off event? You think other people won't be weird when someone decides, and decides out of nowhere might I add, that she wants to be a complete slut? The fact you asked three guys without even one of them deciding to just bully you is a miracle!"

"Thanks for being a boy and explaining how sexism works to a girl, asshole," I growled back. "I know all this shit. And the only one being a bully here is you."

"Yeah, the only one. One for three. You wanna bet that it's gonna stay at thirty-three percent if you keep acting out, you fucking dummy?" He started pacing the room again. "Look. You're clearly not in a great place right now. You're... kind of a mess, if you don't mind me saying that." He paused and I sighed, nodding. He nodded back. "So, maybe just take it easy for a bit. You got me. You got Drew. You don't need to collect the rest of the Media Gang under your belt, this isn't fucking Pokemon Cards we're talking about here."

1...345678