Where's the Free Use?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to branch out a little. I didn't realize free use meant I have to run every new boy I sleep with by you, dude."

Greg sighed and leaned his head against the wall for a second, then abruptly turned around. "And I didn't realize free use meant standing in a bathroom giving up my time to listen to you cry and call me an asshole for just repeating the shit I warned you about from the beginning. I told you, I told you, learn to walk before you run. Go ahead and tell me that you honestly fucking think Raven has the maturity to go through this without blabbing to his judgy friends, or calling you a slut himself. And not in the fun way."

Despite my tears and anger, I chuckled, but didn't say anything.

Greg leaned against the wall and neither of us spoke for a few seconds. "Wanna know what free use is not?" Greg eventually asked with a dry voice, looking at the wall behind me. "Free use is not every guy wanting what you want. People are gonna say no, Ariel. Abe will probably let this go, but some guys won't. If I can be blunt... pick your guys more carefully." He paused. "What would you have even gained if you got all five of us?"

"I thought it would be hot! Like, you're all fucking me, talking about me as if I'm some sex toy you all share, like, with no shame or anything. Just casually asking who gets to fuck me today or something."

"Yeah, having orgies in the ComTech classroom. I get it," Greg sarcastically replied. "So, you wanted a whole group to just have you as their sex toy." I nodded. "And you hoped they would be eager, and know how to use you, but you wanted them to be, let's say, mature and drama-free about it." I nodded again, and Greg got a wild yet serious look and glared at me dead in the face. "And you picked the Media Gang, the most awkward clueless group of virgins to be this experienced mature group?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're only seeing it from your perspective. The popular boys would be dumb and dramatic about it. They'd actually be selfish. With you guys, it's like..." I shifted, then eventually stood up. "Like, I'm not completely dumb, Greg. I get that a lot of guys can use free use kinks to cover up being actually sexist jerks. But with the Media Gang, I know for a fact they won't want to hurt me, they'll go back to respecting me once we're not horny, and-"

"And they won't know what sex is, they'll get new feelings and get confused, shit will get complicated, or, better yet, you'll get what you want and they'll see you as the group slut, but because they haven't had a sexual relationship... ever, that's what they're always seeing you as. No turning it off. No 'well, I'm not horny, time to see Ariel as my friend again,' none of that. When they're thinking about high school twenty years from now, what do you think they're going to remember? 'Ariel was a good friend and, oh yeah, I almost forgot, we fucked a few times,' or, 'I was in the Media Gang and one day this one chick lost her mind and wanted to be the group slut so we treated her like one'?" He paused, then pointed at me. "And don't you dare get turned on at that last part."

"You know me so fucking well, Greg," I said half in anger, half with humor.

"I care, you know. I do care," he insisted, pacing.

"I know," I admitted. "I get you wouldn't be here if you didn't."

"Well, I might, but I might be trying to do something with you, but I get now is not a good time. Even if you'd be okay with it, we need some time without it. Some situations need to be sacred. And, I'll be the first to admit, you took to this way smoother than I thought you would, but you need to learn that too."

I sighed. "So what should I text Abe?"

"Be as honest as you can, but actually listen to me," Greg replied. "Tell him you got into this stuff but you started going way too fast, and you didn't think about how you were coming across. If I were you, I'd apologize, but I get you might be too proud or whatever to do that."

I pouted. "I can apologize, don't be mean." I took out my phone. "And what about Drew?"

"What about him? He seems fine. He's always been the one with the least drama in the group," he replied, pacing around. "Do what you want. I'm not here to micromanage your life. But I won't always be here to listen to you cry on a school toilet for ten minutes either." He walked to the door. "I should head back to class. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "Th-thanks for being here."

"You got it," he casually said, then hesitated. "I know we're supposed to hang out after school today. My challenge to you is to think about whether we should do something. You know, whether it would feel right. I'm still down, for the record, but you gotta promise me you'll think about whether it feels right."

I was texting Abe, but I was listening too. "I'll do my best," I told him, and watched him leave. Boys definitely made sex more complicated than they liked to believe.

***

Greg was so proud when we hung out. To him, I was acting all noble and thoughtful, deciding that we wouldn't fool around so that I could take things slower. And part of it was true, I kind of didn't want to give Greg any kind of sexual satisfaction after playing high-and-mighty with me, even if some things he said were right. So instead, I just invited Drew over afterwards.

Most guys would be dreaming of a girl being home alone, but Drew was... well, Drew was Drew, so his first response was confusion.

"Shouldn't your parents be home? It's, like, seven at night. Are they at work or something?" He'd just keep asking questions, all while I just wanted to get into my bedroom.

"How should I know?" I asked, annoyance pricking through my words.

"How should you kn- so, we're home alone?" Drew asked nervously as we went into my room. "Woah, nice. Oh cool, you've even got a lil' green screen thing set up!"

"Yeah, I got it off eBay," I said distractedly, realizing we were not in fact home alone. "Uh, my little brother is home, but he does his own thing," I added, while swiftly texting my brother that he might want to think about putting his noise-canceling headphones on.

"So you must have gotten it recently, right?" Drew continued. "I mean, I don't think I saw anything involving a greenscreen in any of your recent videos."

Weirdly, that was the thing that made me stop. "Any of my...?"

"Yeah! Your newest one was the one with the live-action Scooby Doo movie, right? Or am I missing one?"

I felt almost dumb, standing there, suddenly a little nervous. "No, uh... no, that was the newest one, yeah. You... watched it?"

"Yeah! I think it was really cool. Like, I didn't really think that hard about the movie when I saw it, but I really like how you think about movies. And I know the yelling bit is just a character you put on, but it's still so clear how passionate you are about movies."

Why was I looking at the floor? Why was I giggling? Why did Drew care about my videos? It was weird. "Um, thanks!" I managed to say. "I didn't think you watched my shit."

"Come on, Ariel, it's not shi-"

"Did you want to try practicing kissing today?"

Drew lowered an eyebrow then laughed. "Straight into the sex stuff, huh?" he asked with a knowing smirk.

I was still giggling internally. Or at least, it felt like I was giggling. Something was up, and I didn't know what it was, but I was feeling all giggly. Still, I kept up a stoic pose and shrugged. "Whaddya say?"

Drew shrugged back. "I'm getting more used to it," he bluntly answered, then approached me. Nervousness clouded his face. "I, uh, don't know much about kissing though.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. If only I could tell my heart to shut the fuck up. "Yeah, me neither," I murmured. "I guess we can figure it out together."

Drew smirked. "Doesn't seem very free use of you," he observed.

I chuckled. "We can break the rules once or twice."

Both of us slowly moved our faces together and closed our eyes. When I felt Drew's lips against mine, I closed the distance between us. It wasn't like the movies, fireworks didn't go off or anything, but it felt very fun. I could definitely feel that we were both hesitant amateurs, but that was kind of the fun of it. We were so unsure about what we were doing, and yet, we were doing it anyway.

We gave each other closed-mouth kisses for a while, then Drew took initiative and I felt his tongue gently brush my bottom lip. I whimpered, opened my mouth and brought my arms around his back to his shoulder blades. I felt the sensation of... was this French kissing? Probably. Either way, I quickly lost control, gently fondling his rock-hard cock through his pants.

Drew jumped a little at the touch, as he always did, and broke the kiss. "So impatient," he teased, but even so, he didn't hesitate, and began to remove his pants. "How did you like kissing?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, Mr. 'I used to have a crush on you,'" I teased back, getting on my knees and pulling his cock out, beginning to move my hand across his shaft. Drew turned pink and covered his face with his hands, even though I was chill as ever while taking his dick into my mouth. I was just sucking on his cock. Whatevs, right?

I took my mouth off of his cock and looked up at him. "So, you watch my stuff, huh?" I asked, drool running down my chin. "What happened to not seeing movies that deep?"

"Oh, I... ngh... dunno," Drew managed to say. It was so cute how he struggled to stay cool. I gleefully took him back into my mouth again. His hands found the back of my head. "I guess I'm just trying to broaden my horizons. Plus, even if I... mmh... don't see movies as that deep, you make good stuff. I think they're just good videos to watch."

I could feel myself blushing. He just... wanted to watch my stuff. Wow. What a friggin' gem. I didn't respond, instead opting to giggle on his dick, my hands on the back of his thighs to pull him in closer. Even with my head bobbing back and forth, such a wonderful feeling to belong in this place worshiping a cock, I decided to take my mouth off of him again, tapping the back of his thigh so he'd let go of the back of my head.

I took in a breath. "So, you've used my mouth a lot," I told him casually, then started to take my pants off.

Drew looked down and nodded. "Oh, you want me to return the favor?"

"Nah, fuck that. Maybe someday," I replied, a little quicker and more eagerly than I'd expected. "Wanna fuck me?"

Drew's mouth hung open. "Wuh- me? F-fuck you?"

"Um, yeah?" I asked impatiently.

"But... I don't have a condom!"

"I don't have a problem with that," I replied, my pants fully off. I sat down on the edge of my bed and spread my legs.

"B-but... aren't you worried about STDs?" he asked nervously. His dick was still bobbing thinking of being inside me.

"You're a virgin, dude," I replied, only then realizing I was offering to be his first.

"Well... i-is Greg clean? Did he ever use a condom?" Drew asked, nervously playing with his hands.

"Dude, he was only ever with his one ex. I think we're in the clear here," I replied as if it were obvious. "I've only fucked one guy, and he's only fucked one other girl. It's not like high school is a hive for chlamydia or something."

"You can't know that..." Drew nervously mumbled. "Aren't you worried about getting preg-"

"I'm on the pill, dumbass. Are you fucking me or not?" I demanded. My pussy was leaking onto my bed's Snoopy Halloween quilt.

"Well... could you get a test on Monday?" Drew eventually asked.

I rolled my eyes. "If you fuck me now, sure. I'll talk to the nurse. Deal?"

Drew bit his bottom lip. Even with my impatience, I had to smile. It was cute. "Okay," he finally conceded, going up to the bed. "Uh, so... th-this is gonna sound dumb, but... how do I...?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Get closer," I instructed him. He scooted closer to me, his dick in front of my pussy. Experimentally, he slapped my clit with the head of his dick. I instinctively moaned and threw my head back. "Oh, this is gonna be good," I mumbled, taking his dick and lining it up with my oozing fuck-slot. I knew he saw this as so much more, but right now, I was just a hole again. I loved that. It actually was even hotter knowing Drew cared about this moment so much and I still was just getting off on being used. It was dirtier.

I nodded and Drew slowly tried to push his way inside. The spit on his dick had dried, so it took a few frankly painful thrust attempts to get his dick all the way inside me. Thankfully, I was wet as fuck, so it wasn't too difficult. Once it was in, Drew's head hung forwards.

"Oh my God..." he moaned, his voice breaking. "I can't believe... This is so..." I couldn't see his eyes, though I saw a tear leave the vicinity of his face. It landed on my upper stomach with a soft plap.

I wasn't expecting this. "Uh... you good?" I asked.

"Uh, I dunno. Yeah. Yeah, I think so," he admitted, slowly grinding back and forth despite what was happening. "Sorry if that was... sorry."

"Don't be, don't be," I soothed. "Enjoy the feelings, dude. That's what this is about. I'm not, uh... I don't think any differently of you or whatever. If you wanna cry..." I gestured outwards. "Go nuts."

He chuckled and shook his head. Mister President, a second tear had dropped onto my stomach. "You say that," he admitted, his voice getting cloudier with crying.

I dunno what possessed me to do what I did next, but even though I wanted to be used and for this to mean nothing, I took his chin in my hand and held his face up to mine. "You don't have to say anything," I told him, and moved my face in to meet his. We kissed for a few seconds as Drew felt comfortable enough to start picking up speed. We didn't say another word as the thrusts got deeper, longer, and better. This was it, Drew was fucking me. And whether it was sweet or nothing, to him, I didn't even care. This was fun, and he was using my body. That's what I wanted. As a little bonus, he was cute as fuck while doing it.

***

The nurse was just invasive. Asking so many damn questions, most of them some variety of a condescending, "you know you shouldn't be doing that, right?" Finally, after doing way too much paperwork, she finally saved us both some time and agreed to help me with the STD check. She assured me it was confidential and my parents didn't have to sign anything, which was good in two ways -- number one, they'd flip if they knew I was having sex, and number two, I hadn't really seen them in over forty-eight hours. Maybe they were home on the weekend, but I didn't really check.

She probably didn't like the collar I was wearing. I bet Mr. Whittleton didn't either, but all he did was look away when I came to class, which suited me just fine. Still, looking like a slut was all I was going to get up to today; I promptly sat down next to Abe and got to work without saying or doing anything weird.

After a few minutes, he gave me a sideways glance. "You alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, just doing some touch-ups," I replied. "The tweens are kinda off on the text, you didn't do the keyframes right."

"I meant the whole... choker thing," he replied, leaning in. "I did them fine, the file must have changed when we re-opened it today." He watched me click a few things. "Yeah, see? I already added that thing yesterday."

"I'm not trying to make things weird for you, I just wanted to wear this," I answered plainly, my eyes on the screen. "I, uh, probably came on too strong yesterday, and maybe I shouldn't have. So we can just pretend I didn't say anything yesterday, if you want."

Abe looked at me. I couldn't see what expression he had on his face, since I was just staring straight ahead. "Nah, you're good," he eventually said. "I did say, it was a lot to take in at once. I've kinda, y'know, processed it now. Plus, when girls say shit like that, you can't really think anything but, like, it's a prank or something."

"Why's that?"

"Because girls never talk like that," he plainly replied.

"I guess I'm... ugh, this is cringe... not like other girls," I said gingerly.

Abe and I looked at each other and shared a small laugh. "Anyway, if you would actually enjoy it... I wouldn't say no," Abe said slowly. "But like... I don't think I'd want something like that often. But fuck, if the offer is there... worst thing that can happen is we just go back to being friends."

"Worst thing that can happen," Greg's voice flooded in from behind us, "is that things get complicated and you two stop being friends or it's hard to look at each other anymore." We both looked behind us to see him standing, looming over us.

"Oh look, it's the voice of treason," I dryly noted. "Jealous?"

"Just passing by," Greg replied in a low voice, ensuring nobody heard our conversation. "And giving you both a warning."

"You don't own me," I said defiantly. "Let me make my own mistakes, okay?"

"Your mistakes could make the whole Media Gang fall apart," Greg warned.

"Well right now I sure wouldn't complain if you stopped talking to me for like a week," I continued, my eyebrows lowered. "Stop blocking me from getting any dick but yours, okay? I get it, you're possessive."

Greg stared at me for a bit, then slowly shook his head. "Whatever," he sourly noted, then quickly left.

"Wow," Abe murmured. "What was that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Greg's been weird lately," I answered plainly. "Doesn't really affect me though. It's not gonna stop me from doing what I want."

"Or who you want," Abe joked dryly.

"Or who I want," I agreed. "Don't worry, he's fine with the whole sex thing, he just thinks I'm moving too fast or whatever."

"I guess I can understand," Abe said diplomatically. "I mean, it was weird for me. Maybe now it's weird for him too."

"Sucks for him," I bluntly replied.

"I'd rather it suck for me...?" he attempted, then we both laughed.

"That stank," I chuckled.

"Yup, sure did," he admitted. We both worked for a bit before he piped up again. "So, you free this week?"

***

"I get it," I told Greg sternly, despite my face being mashed against the bathroom floor. "But it still comes across as possessive."

"Not my fault how it comes across," Greg grunted, slamming into my pussy. I winced, wishing that my face was against something soft right now, like a plush carpet. Being face down ass up was hot as fuck, but at this point my cheek was probably going to bruise.

"I mean, he said yes," I reasoned. "And I'm definitely going to ask Harmony too. Raven... you made a good point about Raven. I'll think about him."

"When's the last time you even talked to Raven?" Greg asked, grabbing my hips and drilling me hard. "The dude's just... there."

"Yeah, I know," I admitted. "Fine, whatever. Four is enough. But Abe and I made serious progress today, then you just waltz in. What's up with that?"

"I told you," he simply replied, going balls deep then grinding his pelvis against mine for a bit. I felt his cum start to flood my insides. "Unngh... it'll cause drama."

"What do you think you standing over us and giving us an ultimatum was, genius?" I asked, my head turned around. He was biting his lower lip, savoring the feeling of my insides before pulling out. "You looked like a shitty attempt at a Scorcese mafia character or something."

"A wh-? I told you, stop saying things I don't get," he replied.

"Well, stop trying to control this. I appreciated your help in the beginning but now I wanna do things my way. Even if I make things awkward, so fuckin' what?"

"If you want my honest answer, you're gonna drive the Media Gang apart," Greg answered, pulling out of me, stroking his cock a few times.

I turned around, getting on my knees, getting ready to lick him clean. "I'm not gonna lie to you, dude," I began, taking his slightly softening cock in my hands. "What you're doing is probably gonna get there quicker, and unless you're completely delusional, you're gonna have no one to blame but yourself." I sucked his cock all the way down, then took my mouth off of it. "Just trust me, okay?"

1...345678