Where's the Free Use?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever," he said with a shrug and a muted smile. "If my help isn't wanted, I'll butt out." He closed his eyes and rested his hands on the back of my head, his soft moans encouraging me to continue.

***

I lowered an eyebrow, leaving Matthew on read. The guy could not take a fucking hint. I even told him bluntly how I felt about his messaging like twice, and both times the dude just sent me a paragraph in response about how that 'wasn't his intent' but also wording it like I was just temporarily confused about my feelings or that the stuff I said had to mean something too. I thought older guys were supposed to get nuance, but then again, judging from his videos, the guy probably thought there was more depth in the newer Star Wars movies than the old ones.

"I think that's everything," I told Abe, who was scrolling his phone on my bed. Abe was the only one who'd been to my house before now, and he was pretty comfortable just being in a room with someone without needing to talk to him. Those two facts were probably linked.

"Cool," he answered, putting his phone away. "How is your channel doing, anyway?"

"I'm set to hit six figures in a month, maybe two," I said with a twinge of pride to my voice. It was weird; I felt like I shouldn't brag about anything, especially YouTube subscribers, but I also felt like this kind of accomplishment meant I could, as if it wasn't bragging when it was actually true or something.

"Damn," Abe replied, nodding. "Nice work." He looked around the room, his eyes eventually landing on me. Immediately, he looked away.

It clicked immediately. "It's hard to just... ask for it, huh?" I asked, whipping out my phone to text my little brother to put on his headphones.

"It's more like, I want to... find a segue? I can't, just, ask for it."

"Why not?" I asked, wheeling my chair around to face him.

My brother texted back, telling me they were already on, and that I needed to cool it with suddenly bringing guys over so often. I smirked.

Abe shrugged, his cheeks burning. "This is a new thing for me," he told me. "To be honest, I always pictured it would never happen until I hit university, and I was already dating the girl for like two months or something. I don't normally do this."

"Well, I def-"

"Yeah, I know you do," Abe replied with a chuckle. "And, like, maybe I need to get over myself. I guess I over-romanticized it or whatever."

"No, I think it's cute," I admitted. "If you want it to be special, maybe you should go for something like that. It would be a lot of things with me, but it won't be cute."

"Well, yeah, but... I'm also a dude, and you're hot," he replied with a laugh. "Plus, it'll probably help to have some experience. Being a virgin on your wedding night will probably suck. And speaking of..."

I flashed him a grin. "Nice," I chuckled. "So... you're sure?"

He shrugged, red still painting his face. "As long as you're okay with... doing it. Do you want me to do anything in return, or...?"

I shook my head. "Like I said, free use," I explained. "The idea of just doing this and getting you off is cool to me."

"Then it's a win-win," he replied, taking his hands south. His fingertips traced over the waistline of his pants. He closed his eyes, exhaled, and undid the button, standing up and letting his pants fall.

I gasped when his dick sprang -- and I mean sprang -- into view. With a name like Abraham, I was not shocked at all he was cut, but he was also packing. Like, he almost made Greg look small. "Holy shit..." I breathed.

"Yeah, I always wondered why the guys in porn were small," Abe joked. "Is it too much...?"

"I'll... have to let you know," I replied with a slight chuckle, mesmerized. My eyes never left his cock. "I've never taken a guy as... I mean... you're so fucking big, dude." I got off of my chair and onto my knees, shuffling over to him. I reached a hand forward, looking him in the eyes and getting The Nod before putting my hands on it. He jumped a little, but not as much as Drew. "God damn..." I murmured. "How many times do you have to jack off this monster?"

Abe chuckled in confusion. "Uh, once every few days?" he asked in a weirded-out tone. "Why?"

"Just saying, if I had a dick and it was this big, I'd have my hands on it every chance I could." I started slowly jacking him off; kind of difficult for a cut dick but I made it work. I decided not to tell him how many times I had to masturbate in a day, let alone the fact I sometimes did it to his profile pictures.

His dick felt heavy in my hands. I could feel its heft and warmth, and the veins... if "aesthetic dick" was a competition in the Media Gang, Abe won, hands down. Drew would have won "cutest in show," and Greg... I dunno, first place for being my first, I guess? I shook my head, clearing the other two from my thoughts, and moved my head forwards, giving Abe's cock a nice long lick from shaft to tip. When I got to the tip, I gave the head of his cock a kiss, and with a grunt, Abe shot his load all over my unexpecting face.

"Aaaah~!" Abe moaned, both in pleasure and in embarrassment. "Sorry, I wasn't prepared for... I didn't mean to..."

Wow. His load was so warm, too. I closed my eyes slowly in bliss, feeling his spunk on my face. I wished there was more, enough to coat my face at least once, but this did nicely. I put my hand in the air and waved it a bit as if to wordlessly say, "no problem, bro" as I tried reaching his load with my tongue. It worked a little, but eventually I gave up and just used my fingers to push it into my mouth.

Eventually, I was able to open my eyes. Abe was still blushing. I had to laugh. "So, I take it you really liked it, huh?" I teased.

His blush deepened. "Is it bad...?"

I shrugged. "Nope! Just means you're sensitive, probably. We'll just need to do this more." I saw the look he was giving me and gave him a wink. "I take it that's not a problem?"

"Holy shit, Ariel..." Abe breathed. "Where the hell has this side been for so long?"

I bit my bottom lip and blushed, looking down. "It's been here," I confessed. "She's finally finding her way out. Why, do ya like her?"

Abe was speechless.

***

I thought the next day was going to be awkward because of Abe. I was wrong for several reasons.

When I got to the class, wearing a t-shirt that just barely rose above the waist of my jeans (that couldn't have counted as 'showing midriff'), Abe looked up from his computer and gave me a wave. I gave him a salute back. Upon seeing me, Greg turned around in his chair and looked at me like Frodo looked at Sam at the end of the Lord of the Rings. I stared back, and eventually, I shrugged. Happily, we both broke into a smile at that, although his was, as always, muted.

But when Drew and I locked eyes, right before I sat down next to Abe to do work, a weird thing happened. I felt a giggle rising up in my lungs, escaping out of my mouth. A weird giggle. The kind of giggle that made me look towards the floor. Was I being rude? I just totally looked away from Drew for no reason. Why did I do that...? I wasn't sure, but it sure made me uneasy. And yet... a weirdly good uneasy?

"How's it goin'?" Abe asked as we got to work. "We gotta hustle, this thing is due at the end of class."

"Yeah, I know," I conceded, shooting an annoyed look at our teacher. "If only Shittleton actually taught us how to... edit videos, I bet we'd be done by now. Having to teach ourselves is hard."

Abe smirked at me. "You're the successful YouTuber here. Shouldn't you be a pro at this?"

I blew a raspberry. "YouTube editing is dogshit. I do the quickest thing and move on. As long as it looks passable, I'm good for it. It's the same for my entire group. I mean, Cartoon Critic has been doing this since, like, nearly before YouTube, and his style hasn't exactly improved that much."

"Who?" Abe asked.

"Cartoon Critic? You know, that guy with the hat," I replied, motioning to my head. "Oh, whatever. If you haven't heard of him, you haven't heard of him. Point is, Googling tutorials only gets you so far. If only there was a guy in this room who was paid to teach us instead of drink coffee and occasionally tell a girl she's dressing too slutty."

"Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't tell you off today, to be honest," Abe said with a grin, looking me over. He was definitely using it as an excuse to check me out.

"My eyes are up here, sailor," I replied slyly, smirking back. We didn't say anything more, and kept working. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Harmony approached Mr. Whittleton and talked to him for a bit, then started to walk back to her computer. She had a worried look on her face.

"You okay?" I asked her, taking my headphones off.

She shrugged. "I needed an exthtenthion," she explained, shaking her head in worry. "I don't get how to do mothion tweenth."

"And he actually gave you one?" Abe asked in shock. I didn't find it that surprising. Men in Whittleton's classes couldn't get extensions easily. Women, on the other hand, got any they asked for, Abe just didn't notice. It was just another way Whittleton had a super patronizing view of women.

"Jutht until the end of the day," Harmony remarked, playing with her fingers. "I'm worried."

I frowned in thought, thinking about my obligations I had lined up today. "Did you want me to stick around after classes?" I asked. "I assume you're just gonna be in here after school working."

Harmony gave me a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I will be," she admitted. "Thure. I'd apprethiate the help." With that, she walked back to her desk, and I turned back to Abe, who had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

I gave him a weird look. "What?"

"You think you're so smooth," he laughed, shaking his head. "I can see what you're doing."

"Oh, and what am I doing, Abe?" I inquired. "Enlighten me."

He paused. "Setting the scene?" he asked. "Whatever you did with me?"

"You-" I lowered my voice and leaned in. "You don't even know if I'm into women."

"Sure I do." He gestured to me. "Your look screams 'bi chick.'"

"What does that mean??"

"Tell me I'm wrong," he smugly retorted. "If you're straight, just say so."

I was kind of annoyed. Whether Abe believed it or not, I actually did just offer to help Harmony out of the goodness of my heart. Trouble was, I didn't want to lie to the guy, so I just stayed there, a pout on my face, knowing if I said 'I'm bi but legitimately wanted to help her,' all I'd get was an unconvinced 'uh-huh' in response.

Maybe it was my shit-disturber attitude, or my tendency to do the opposite of anything anyone asked me to do, but I made a mental note right then and there to make my session after school helping Harmony the most innocent thing on the planet. Not a single mention of sex. Not one. I'd show Abe.

***

"Wow, you even did it with Abe?" Harmony asked in awe, eyes sparkling.

I was such a fucking idiot. I caved so easily. Harmony apparently suspected something was going on, and I just told her immediately like the mark I was. "Well," I continued, scratching the back of my neck and blushing, "not really. But I did, you know..." I mimed grabbing a dick and sucking it, then shrugged.

"That'th tho crathy..." Harmony said in pure awe. We'd finished her project like ten minutes ago, and good thing we did, because if I brought this up before then, we probably still wouldn't be finished. "Ith there any drama?"

"There really shouldn't be, right?" I asked rhetorically. "So, originally, it was all good. But Greg is trying to be the big protective older brother -- ew, wait... well, whatever. You know what I mean. He's trying to be protective. He doesn't judge me for sleeping around, but he's so worried there will be drama that breaks apart the group that he kind of causes it? Like, before it even happens? It's weird."

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Boyth. Typical."

"Right??" She and I shared a laugh. "But they're the guys I'm stuck with, so I'm dealing with it. Abe was kinda weird at first, but Drew... honestly, Drew has been this big sweetheart throughout the whole thing."

Uncharacteristically, Harmony raised an eyebrow and smirked when I said that. Why...? "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she insisted. "Keep talking."

Oookay...? "And I considered going after Raven, but Greg kinda talked me out of it. As much as I wanna go against everything the dude is saying to me right now, he's got a point."

"Oh, he'th got a huge point," Harmony immediately insisted. "Number one, Raven ith going after thith one girl in the popular group, and he'th, like, exthactly ath toxthic ath you think he ith."

"Yeah, not surprised," I replied lamely, rolling my eyes.

"Number two, he'th been trying to get more, like, clout lately. He'th hanging out with the popular girlth more and more and he'th thtarting to give exthutheth to not hang out with uth, tho I honethtly think we're going to be theeing him way leth from now on."

I shrugged. "No skin off my back," I honestly replied. I felt like I should have been more upset about a friend leaving the Media Gang, but he was always more my friend by proxy anyways. I probably should have checked in on Drew though; I know that big lug liked Raven and kept trying to involve him in things.

"Yeah, you thtill got to be with all the guyth who thtayed in the Media Gang," Harmony agreed. "And they all jutht uthe you whenever, or...?"

I nodded. "Yeah, mostly. Greg started taking me into -- fuck, this is embarrassing -- you know that one bathroom near the auto class? The unisex one."

Harmony's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my goth, you did it on thchool property?!"

"Ohhh yeah, lots of times," I admitted, only slightly sheepishly. "With Drew, too. Abe only wanted to do it at my place, though I've only sucked him off once so far. But... oh my God, Harmony, keep this a secret, but Abe is fucking packing."

Harmony's hand never left her mouth. She turned more pink. "That'th tho crathy..." she replied, starry-eyed. She took to this better than anyone. She was downright fascinated.

"Yeah, so, y'know, if that's what you're into, just giving you a hot tip. I don't mind sharing," I joked, though Harmony's face only slightly darkened in response. "I was kidding," I immediately added, suddenly really worried I crossed a line or something.

"No, it'th fine, it'th jutht... I don't think that will exthactly matter to me," Harmony slowly replied.

"Oh, do you have history with Abe or something?"

Harmony's face broke into a smile of surprise. "Ariel, I told you thith latht year. I'm not into guyth. I'm a lethbian."

Hello, mother of all 'oh fuck, I remember now' moments. I didn't even have time to think of how this could have benefitted me; I immediately cringed. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry," I immediately blurted out. "I should have remembered!"

Harmony chuckled. "I'm not going to lie, it'th weird you didn't," she admitted.

"I'm sorry!" I repeated. "I dunno why I didn't remember. I'm good at remembering those kinds of things, I promise."

"It'th okay, it'th okay," Harmony soothed. "And obviouthly, that'th not me trying to come onto you or anything."

"Well, duh, it's just who you are," I said. It was obvious.

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Tell that to any of the other girlth I've thaid thith to," she said. "All of them think that becauthe I'm into girlth, I have to be into them. It'th annoying."

I scoffed. "Speak for yourself, that just sounds kinda hot," I admitted, feeling like we didn't need to be too secretive anymore.

She raised an eyebrow again. "Oh come on, Ariel," she admonished me. "You think it thoundth hot, but when it happenth to you..."

"Did I stutter when I said I'm free use?" I asked.

"No, but you did thay your etheth weird," she joked. I laughed. I appreciated how she could make light of her insecurities. "Tho what, no matter who it ith, you'll just... let them uthe you?"

"Not no matter what, but I just like the idea of people sexualizing me in general," I admitted. Of course, I didn't like Matthew doing it, but that was different. He thought I was way older, and plus, he so clearly just wanted me to take initiative and handle everything while he could just be awkward. When you made the Media Gang of all people look competent and initiative-taking, that just made you a walking red flag. Why were the red flags always named Matthew, anyway?

"People, huh?" Harmony asked. "Tho, I'm not trying to be weird and hit on you or anything, but you thaid 'people,' not 'boyth.'"

I smiled. "Harmony, relax," I told her warmly. "First of all, those girls are just being weird. Second of all, you're talking to a girl that wouldn't mind it if you did!"

Harmoney's expression turned to one of mistrust. "You never thaid anything about having a cruth on me."

"Nah, not a crush. I'm not looking to date anyone. But yeah, I'm bi, so me being free-use... it doesn't apply to just boys, you know?"

"Oh..." Harmony said, looking away and blushing. "Tho, like, you'd jutht like to... fool around with a girl too?"

I squeezed my legs together. I was wet, though at this point, it wasn't a great surprise. "Yeah, or more accurately, I'd just like for a girl to use me to get off. You know... ride my face or something."

Harmony blushed. "I thee, I thee. But like... even then, you'd probably want a pretty girl who'th all articulate, and thpeakth properly, and..."

I rolled my eyes and leaned forward, putting my hand on her shoulder. She slowly looked at me. "Harmony," I began, "I want to be with a girl that I trust. You're right, being pretty is an upside, but that just also means it would be good to be with you."

"I... what?"

"Yeah, I could have worded it better, but I'm calling you pretty, you dummy."

Harmony turned away. "That'th nithe to thay, but I'm not pretty. I know that."

"Yeah, well, I know you are. We're at an impasse." I paused, and she didn't say anything. "Let's start with this: if I was totally willing to eat you out, would you want that?"

Harmony blushed an even deeper shade of red. Still looking away, she closed her eyes and nodded. How cute.

I smiled and stood up, taking her hand in mine. "Then how about a trip to the bathroom?" I asked. She didn't resist, though it was clear this was going to be yet another member of the Media Gang where I was going to have to take initiative. Typical.

As we walked, it crossed my mind that this could be the one time I could go to the regular bathroom instead of the unisex one. That said, any girl could walk in on us at any time, and as much as I was into free use, the idea of getting caught by a prude and being made to tell my parents what I was doing... it didn't thrill me.

So, here I was again, in the unisex bathroom, explaining to a pink-faced person what we'd do if someone was outside when the first person left. Harmony, still pink in the face, just nodded and walked inside. When I walked in and closed the door behind me, I saw her, sitting down on the closed toilet, her pink face in her hands.

I chuckled. "We don't have to do anything, you know," I told her. "I didn't mean to, like, foist this on ya."

"It'th okay," she said quietly. "I totally want to. It'th like, I can't believe thomeone elthe wantth me, you know?"

"Harmony," I all but groaned. "You're a beautiful person. I get you feel insecure sometimes, but..."

"It'th not a me thing. People alwayth bully me about my eye or my lithp. They tell me that no one will want to be with me."

"And here I am, offering to eat you out," I replied with a motion of my hands. "I never said that, did I? Just sounds like you were talking to the wrong people, and now you're talking to the right person."

Harmony slowly smiled. "I gueth I am," she softly admitted, looking up at me. Eventually, she nodded, standing up. "Tho... I jutht take thethe off, I guess?" she asked, undoing her pants button.

1...345678