Where's the Free Use?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the idea," I replied. "I haven't figured out how to do it with them still on."

"Thmart-ath," Harmony laughed, undoing her zipper.

"Also, I kinda... haven't done it with a girl yet, so this will be a learning experience for me too," I admitted, getting on my knees.

"Really?" Harmony asked, surprised. "Wow. That'th... hot." Emboldened by my confession, she lowered her pants, her jeans slipping past her silky thighs.

Wow. Harmony was... deceptively hot. She was skilled at hiding how sexy her hips were. Either that or I just never noticed. Once her pants were off, she half-jokingly made a coquettish pose. "Thee thomething you like?" she joked.

"You're, uh... fucking gorgeous," I admitted. I was really happy Harmony was going to be my first girl.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda glad you're gonna be my firtht girl," Harmony said, her thumbs playing around with the waistband of her underwear. "I never had, like, a romantic cruth on you or anything, but I alwayth thought you your body wath, uh, really attractive."

Me? Harmony thought I was attractive? My body? Wow. I scanned my memories -- had any of the guys said that? Greg certainly hadn't. Abe didn't. I don't think even Drew did, and the dude had a crush on me in the past, and possibly still did.

I felt another nervous giggle escape me, and before I knew what I was doing, I was back on my feet, kissing Harmony against the wall, my fingertips savoring the feeling of her smooth skin. Her thighs weren't just a treat to look at, they were a treat to feel too. How delicious was her pussy going to be? I couldn't wait to find out.

Harmony kissed me back with... a surprising amount of skill. Had she kissed before? It sure felt like she did. Not only did she have soft, plump, full lips, but the way she used them put my body under some kind of spell. I was leaning into her kiss, I was fucking moaning into it -- damn, the girls here at Hazelwood were missing the fuck out by bullying her instead of making out with her.

More for me, though. Harmony adapted quickly, wrapping her arms around me, and even dropping her left hand down to squeeze my ass. Fuck, that felt so good, feeling Harmony of all people squeezing my ass cheek. Next to Greg, she needed the least convincing to dominate, which was good news to me. All she needed to do was truly believe I found her pretty, and the rest she was doing herself. It was the hottest thing. My poor starving pussy was on fire, grinding up against her, but I knew it would get some release soon enough. I would definitely need to finger myself when I ate her out.

Harmony broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Are you okay if my thirt thtays on the firtht time?" she asked gently.

"A hundred percent!" I told her eagerly.

"Okay," Harmony replied softly, her smile only getting bigger. Not taking her eyes (well, eye) off of me, she took her hands into her waistband and brought them down. I didn't notice at first since my eyes were also on her, but after they were off, Harmony decided to initiate. Biting her lower lip, she grabbed my head with one of her hands and started to guide my head down.

"Free uthe, right?" she asked, hopefully only checking with me for the last time.

"Exactly," I replied with a smile. "Use me. Be as rough as you want. I want it until I tell you otherwise."

"Thounds good," she replied, seeing me get down on my knees. She sat down on the closed toilet lid and spread her legs. Her pussy was like heaven -- unshaven, fat with puffy lips, and so wet that as she opened her legs, a trail of her wetness glided from one pussy lip to the other. This was going to be my first pussy, and I already knew I was going to have the time of my life.

"Pleathe me, thlut," she purred.

I grinned up at her. She was such a fast learner. She scooted forwards on the seat, eagerly awaiting my tongue. I gripped her thighs with both hands, grabbing her by her back to move her even closer to me.

Her scent wasn't overpowering, but was it ever something. It was such a full and powerful smell. Even a small amount of it felt like it was designed to make any good girl's head start to swim with naughty thoughts, and I was no good girl. I moved my head in, deciding teasing was for losers, and started to lick up and down Harmony's slit. Her pussy was delightfully slimy, and barely had any taste. What little taste she had was a mellow nice taste. Clearly she ate well.

Harmony moaned at first contact and didn't stop after that, moving and grinding her hips to meet my tongue. Her eagerness was the hottest thing, and very quickly,she had her eyes closed and her hands on the back of my head. I thought she was a quick learner before, but it was clear she must have been trying to become my new favorite or something.

So I was determined to be hers. I evolved from licking up and down her slit to moving my tongue around, figuring out the best patterns. The classics were always good -- moving my tongue in and out of her needy hole was a good one, as was moving my tongue a little north to gently play with her clit. I could even combine that with two fingers inside her to really drive her wild.

And drive her wild it did. Harmony was one of those lucky girls that could cum from like a minute of stimulation, no matter how experienced the person was. Even in my inexperienced state, it was safe to say that I was being a good little free use pet for her. She'd moan, groan, and even scream as she got hit with orgasm after rolling orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, right there Ariel, mmmnnnh..."

She held my head in place as I kissed and licked her clit, rewarded with the feelings of her muscles contracting around her fingers, the sheer pleasure in her tone and expression, and the onslaught of sticky juices covering my face. At some point I just elected to close my eyes and dive in, feeling drunk and addicted to being as nasty as possible, wanting this secret pervert to drown my face in her juices.

The greatest part was, she wasn't done after a few measly orgasms. Even after I thoughts she was done, I'd start to move my head away, and I'd just feel her hand on the back of my head. "You're thtill my thlut. Keep going."

Unf. I could only moan in submissive approval while my tongue was still busy. I doubled my efforts, not caring how pathetic I looked or sounded, I just wanted to please Harmony, who definitely was getting quite comfortable viewing me as her little sex toy and nothing else.

We switched positions all around the bathroom -- some weren't winners, like her bending over the sink and me trying to eat her out from behind -- though my personal favorite was her standing and lifting one foot onto the toilet seat, and me kneeling below her, eating her out as she stood like Captain Morgan. It was so hot, and it was only made hotter by Harmony keeping me in place with her hand and telling me I was her good little toy.

After what felt like at least an hour, we took a break, allowing me to come up for air. Even as we took a break, Harmony shamelessly made circles around her clit with her finger, looking at me like I was a piece of meat. It gave me shivers.

"So, you liked it?" I joked.

"I'm keeping you around for a long time," Harmony said in a low voice in response. My pussy throbbed. I was so busy pleasing her that I forgot to please myself, and judging by the look she shot between my legs, she noticed. "When we go for round two, I want you to finger yourthelf," she ordered. "But then we thould probably go home before the cuthtodian theeth uth." We both laughed. I wanted to say something witty, but I couldn't even think of anything. This was a brand new side to Harmony, one I could have never seen coming. Dear God was I happy I went for it. I'd finally conquered the whole Media Gang -- well, all the people from the Media Gang I wanted to conquer, anyway -- and right at the end, Harmony surprised me by conquering me right back.

***

It's funny how these things come about. If it hadn't been for the Amazing Channel, none of this free use stuff would have happened, and I still would be a nervous virgin harboring a secret kinky freaky side, and yet, my time with The Amazing Channel didn't last too long.

Shortly before the summer break began, some kind of scandal rocked The Amazing Channel. Nothing huge, but it did turn out the Cartoon Critic had done some things most YouTubers wouldn't exactly be proud of. After that story broke and people did some digging, it turned out most of the creators had a serious darker side. Chief among them, to everyone's surprise but mine, was Matthew. Dude was seriously messed up, and that's me saying that. Out of everyone affected by the scandal, he might have actually been looking at charges. He was the first to delete his YouTube and socials, which meant that at long last, he was going to leave me the fuck alone.

A few others deleted their channels too, though I opted not to. Miraculously, even though people were sniffing around, no one found out that I was in high school the whole time. And hey, I was young and stupid, so as long as I wasn't caught, I was just going to keep the channel and keep making videos. No one would care in around a decade anyway, if I even stuck around that long. Happily, Dan from Show Me The Money Shot decided to stick around too. We're still friends to this day.

So, one of the most influential YouTube supergroups of all time was a shadow of its former self, after only a few months of my involvement. And all I had to show for it was almost a hundred thousand subscribers to this show where I screamed about kids' movies, and a free use fetish. I'd say I made out like a bandit.

It wasn't all fun on my end though. No one was surprised when Raven ghosted the group -- in hindsight, he was barely involved with the Media Gang in the first place -- but the real one that hurt was Greg. The guy still free-used me between classes a few more times, but eventually, we stopped, and shortly after, we just... stopped talking. He still was fine talking to Abe or Drew, but with me, he just kind of... stopped. Well, we. We both stopped.

It was never decided or officially done. It was just, like, one day, we both happened to stop talking to each other, and neither of us wanted to be the one to crawl back to the other. Sometimes I thought I missed the guy, but then I'd overhear how he spoke or see the weird and edgy and sometimes mildly racist memes he sent in the Discord channel and just think, 'you know what? I'm good without him.' Life moves on, I guess.

Plus, I lost out on the best dick I ever saw shortly after. Abe was nothing but respectful about it, but after many blowjobs and a few quickies where I could to feel firsthand just how big Abe's dick was, he sat me down and admitted that he thought he couldn't handle sex outside of a loving relationship. What was I gonna say in response to that, "no"? I was disappointed (it turned out I loved bigger dicks as much as I thought I would) but I accepted it readily, and Abe and I never got weird or complicated. Hell, whenever I need something and Abe has the tools, he's still as ready as ever to help me, because that's what it means to be in the Media Gang.

Out of everyone, I never expected Harmony to be the one to lean the most into the whole 'free use' thing. To be honest, she clearly had this inner freak like I did from the beginning, except hers was a dominating force and mine loved to be used. It took her a bit to get used to, but soon, I was getting called several times a week to just go over to her place and get on my knees, eating her out, sometimes even while she had computer calls with friends or something. It was the hottest fucking thing. Each time, she'd reward me by letting me sit on her thigh and hump it while we made out, her pussy juice smeared all over my face. Once or twice she even insisted on fingering me after I did a particularly good job, although I told her she never had to do that.

And then there's Drew. What could I even say about that guy? We kept on seeing each other, usually at my place. My little bro actually was happy to see Drew around, though he was probably just happy to think I was just having sex with one person anymore. Drew himself wasn't too unhappy to hear Greg and then Abe decided to stop with me, and he was not bothered at all when he finally caught on that Harmony and I were doing stuff. Drew was just... happy to be around me, the loser. I would blow him or we'd have sex (he only cried like a sixth of the time, but when he did, it was actually kinda sweet), and then we'd hang out. Sometimes, we'd play games, and sometimes we would even go for a walk and get burgers or something afterwards. He started this thing where on our way to the burger place, he would... grab my hand and hold it? And I'd just let him. Sometimes I'd even be the first one to grab and hold his hand. It was like a little inside joke between us. An inside joke that made me giggle and blush and look away.

From the beginning I was kind of aware that the true idea of free use is a bit of a fantasy. Like, obviously, no matter how horny you get, you have to pick and choose who you fuck, and you need to know how to do it properly to not bruise or get feelings hurt or whatever. And obviously, not everyone is just down to casually drop a load in you whenever. Maybe that's why I ended up staying as the sex toy for less than half of the Media Gang. But that was kind of the beauty of it, to be honest. Free use wasn't this guidebook you had to follow. If you had to ask what and where free use was, you were allowed to kind of make up that answer for yourself. And even with the shittier things that happened, I really enjoyed making my own free use, and living my own free use. And I can't wait to see what it'll look like in the future. So hey, thanks for listening, and if you liked what you saw here, don't forget to hit that like button, subscribe, and ring the bell.

1...345678