All Comments on 'Where's the Party Tonight?'

by DevilsAngel369

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story...

...but it needs a decent editor. Too many mistakes to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
has potential but errors ruin it!--it gets a 1*

So many errors ruins the story's flow. Try reading it before subitting it.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago

बेधुंद धिंगाणा

मजा आली पुन्हा वाचायला.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤ (5). An attractive woman attracts men... & women too.

My wife & I worked for some time in the Gulf states & then moved to Canada when she was in her early 30s.

White men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey, no word of a lie. I know because she kept no secrets from me at the time.

She worked at the head office of a major charity. She told me who was flirting with her, who asked her out, who offered her a job.

One of the people who made a move on my wife was a very attractive French Canadian openly lesbian woman. They became "very good friends"; after the period of intense friendship got over, my wife still refered to her as "my very good friend".

I was jealous, but kept my mouth shut.

She noticed I was not happy.

One night she asked me: "Are you mad at me over something. Are you jealous of my friend? Please speak up, say something, anything... because I do not want to lose you. As for my friendship with her, it only complements my happiness and my love for you, and how much I now need your inside me... Haven't you noticed?" She paused & then continued, "I have been loving you more & more ever since we met. I have had ample opportunity to cheat but I did not & you know that... I love you not only 'truly madly deeply' but also selflessly & unconditionally. If you love me that way I will be the happiest woman in Canada."

Of course we are still together & in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous