Which 2nd Ave?

Story Info
Marie signed up for a CNC but gets more than she planned.
2.1k words
3.76
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace looked at the address in the text message and glanced up and down the street. Her blind date was set for this address but there was no bristro around. Unless it was one of those pop up restaurants that were all the rage with the foodie set, Grace thought. She headed to the door that matched the address on her phone and tentatively opened the door.

Marie looked at the Bistro De Carmont and wondered what was going on. She had set up a CNC with a professional fantasy company and had no clue it would be so real. She headed to the hostess and asked for Jack. The young bored woman nodded and indicated the table across the patio. She headed there and found a handsome, formerly in a frat, who now runs an investment fund, looking charmer. Even his smile was designed to hide what a douche he was. Marie applauded the casting.

"Grace?" The douche said, getting her name wrong on purpose. This was some accurate fantasy work. She felt like she was on Fantasy Island, where they just nailed all the details.

"Just call me Marie." Marie said, offering her hand not even willing to acknowledge the misnaming.

"Okay, have a seat. I ordered the bruschetta. It is excellent here." Jack said, looking at her legs as she took her seat. Her skirt was very short.

Jack looked at the woman across from him. She was so much different from what Peter had described. She was not dressed like a nun on a pass for the weekend. She looked a little like a tart. The kind of slut he knew was bad for him that he was trying to avoid. The kind of girl that made him think about getting her a little drunk, dropping her defenses, then dropping her panties. He was looking for a wife, not a good time. He was going to have words with Peter.

He had to clean up his image or he was going to lose his corporate backing. Peter was supposed to be setting him up with a real dowdy, do-gooder, that never had sex that made her sweat, let alone the rough shit he liked. He wanted to keep his married life and his sex life separate.

This was no dowdy, do-gooder. This was a tramp looking for a rough fuck, he could smell it coming off of her. She looked nervous but her thighs kept rubbing together. She was giving off mixed messages. She was acting aloof but her body language was all green lights. He ordered a bottle of wine not even bothering to ask if she had a preference. He wasn't trying to impress a slut. Loosen her up, then loosen her holes.

Marie pretended to drink more than she actually drank. Somehow this fantasy had morphed into something else, it was more of a date rape than a surprise attack. She wanted to experience all of it, not forget it in a drunken haze. She kept pour portions of her glass into the flower box and he kept filling it up. She started to slur a bit to signal him that the wine had worked so he would stop pouring it for her. He grabbed the check soon after she did and paid right away.

Jack looked at her, she had imbibed a lot of wine and he wanted her with low defenses not passed out. The instant her words started slurring he knew he did not have long. He rushed her out of the bistro and to his car. He helped her into the seat and buckled her in. He got in the drivers side and looked at her as her head lolled. He reached over and flipped up her skirt so he could see the lace black panties that covered her crotch.

Marie, smirked behind the veil of her hair. She knew that was what he was looking for from her.

Jack drove to a nearby no tell, motel and went inside to get a room. No sense in taking trash back to his house where she might come back or if she is butt hurt enough to bring back some cops. Best to keep her from knowing too much about him. He pulled her from the car to the motel room as he opened the door with a metal key because the motel was older than God's first apartment.

He moved her inside and Marie struggled to keep up her drunken ruse. She bounced on the bed and was afraid she might laugh. He stood over her prone body and kicked her legs apart. He pulled her shirt up over her face and grabbed her tits. He was brutally mauling them through her bra. She groaned in pain because he was being very aggressive. He tore open her bra and let her tits free.

"Fuck! Those are some big titties, whore." Jack growled. "I am real glad you were built to fuck. Hope that twat is not flapping around, if it is I will have to go straight back door."

Marie stiffened. She had not given permission for anal. She tried to sit up and Jack put his hand on her throat and squeezed. She felt the edges go black and when she came back he was pulling off her panties.

"Look at that wet slut hole. Little drink and your box floods like the river valley in the rain storm." Jack laughed, plunging two blunt fingers deep into her cunt.

Marie groaned and tried to scoot away.

"Fucking lay still you dumb tart. This is where I make back the money I invested in feeding the trash. You drank well, you ate well, now you are going to get fucked well. And by well I mean, well, I am going to enjoy it." Jack sneered and for the second time Marie felt a frisson of fear.

"Stop, please, just let me go." Marie whimpered.

"I am getting a return on my investment one way or another. If you want to try appeasing me by sucking my cock... Who knows if you are really good at it maybe I will cum and I won't have to fuck you at all." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up off the bed. He shoved her to her knees on the dirty carpet and then ripped open his pants letting his cock free. He was not the biggest she had seen but he was also not the smallest. She sat up tall and began to lick his cock. "I said suck my cock, not lick it, dumb tramp. Open your mouth because I am going to let your throat do the work."

Marie tried to resist, but the hand in her hair twisted and her mouth popped open as she gasped in pain. Then he rammed his cock straight into her mouth. The natural position of her mouth blocked him but he rammed harder and ended up scraping across her tonsils and she began to gag. She tried to breathe through it but he did not care if she adjusted or puked. She was going to be a mess no matter what. He wanted to fuck her so letting her get him off with her mouth was not going to happen.

Marie made a claw with her nails and grabbed his balls. He was so shocked, he let go of her hair. "Wanna get rough, cunt?" Jack growled leaning close to her.

"No, no, I am sorry. Just let me do it. I can give you what you want, please."

"You want to show me some whore tricks?" Jack asked, grinning. "You hurt me and they won't find the body, you understand me, trash?"

"Yes. Yes I understand. I will do whatever you want." Marie said very scared. She was really regretting this fantasy. Marie squirmed closer and recognized her pussy was too wet. She grabbed his cock firmly and put her best self forward, sucking his cock with everything she had. All of her experience was coming through, all her tricks and learn maneuvers. His groan of pleasure swept through her making her tingle with arousal. Her desire to please to keep from getting hurt was being rewarded, which was making her whole body glow with desire. She went faster and more skilled on his dick until he yanked her off of his cock by her hair and pulled her to stand before him.

"Strip, you cum rag. I want to see all that skin that I am going to cover in spunk." He grinned. "You know why? Why I am going to cover you in cum, filthy whore? I don't want to risk breeding the trash. You aren't good enough to catch my cum in your holes. Tell me why you aren't good enough."

Marie had pulled her remaining clothes from her body and stood before him shivering as she whispered, "I am trash, a dumb tart, a stupid slut, a filthy whore, a cum rag, rape meat-"

"What did you just say?" Jack said delight brightening his eyes until they shown like blue gems.

"R-R-r-rape meat?" Marie was scared of his joy.

"That is perfect. You were rape bait, now you are caught so you are just the meat now. I fucking love it. For a stupid cunt hole, that was pretty smart. Get on your hands and knees on the bed. Pray that fuck hole is tight enough to be worth it or I am going dry in that shit hole."

"Please don't. Please I don't want to be hurt." Marie whimpered.

"Then you shouldn't have gotten yourself here with me." Jack growled grabbing her hair and slamming his cock deep into her wet pussy. He couldn't hide his pleasured groan as her pussy gripped him and tried to keep him out. He felt the resistance and the grip and wanted to cum immediately. He had allowed her to get him too close that when he felt the resistance that he was going to have to force himself through he could feel his resolve and control slipping. Then Marie made it impossible to hold back.

"Oh, yes, fuck. Rape me!" Marie moaned as her cunt clamped down on his invading member and she came forcing his cock from her body with a spray of fluid. Immediately his cock started erupting all over her ass and thighs.

He sat back on his haunches and looked at his jizz decorating the most delectable piece of ass he could remember having. He shook his head that she had him cumming like a teen in his first pussy. She had blown his mind with her attitude and body.

He lay back on the bed. She flopped down next to him, trying to figure out how she felt about it what had happened. She had paid for this experience and it was more intense than she was expecting. It felt so real and she wasn't sure if that made it better.

"Suck me clean, dumb slut." Jack said grabbing her hair and dragging her to his crotch.

Marie felt herself go submissive, sucking and licking her juices from his cock. It was working, his cock began to stiffen and come to life. He yanked her up and flopped her onto her back before he mounted her and began driving his cock into her. Marie felt her body respond to the attack as she knew she would. Her body went soft and wet, submitting to his attack. Her body accepted his rough thrusting, relishing in his ownership. She was cumming hard. He grunted as her body gripping his cock tightly. She was fucking perfect. Her tits wobbled with every thrust, her nipples brushing against his chest.

"Oh yes, fuck me." Marie moaned.

"What are you?"

"I am your rape meat! Oh yes fucking take me."

"This pussy is mine, yes. I fucking took that hole, slut. Fuck yes." Jack grunted as he dug deeper into her body. He felt something roll in his chest and for the first time in a very long time he wanted to kiss a woman he was fucking.

Marie moaned and orgasmed again. He was hitting every piece of her and she loved it. He pulled her hair and dragged his mouth to hers. He kissed her while he rammed deep into her. He yanked away from her and yanked free of her body, before he started ejaculating all over her stomach.

"Where is your phone?" Jack panted.

"In my purse."

He got up and grabbed it. He used her finger to unlock it. He used her app to text himself then he deleted the text.

"Go get in the shower." Jack said grabbing his clothes. As she walked past he slapped her ass. "Scrub yourself clean, do not make me do it for you."

Marie let herself into the bathroom and got in the shower. By the time she got out of the shower, Jack was gone and there was a message on her phone from an encoding app.

I will be in touch, rape meat. I am looking forward to using you again soon.