Whip - Away Day Pt. 02

Story Info
We followed Sir through double doors into his ‘Special Room'.
1.4k words
4.35
4.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a true account of me being loaned out during my training period with Sir Don Brown and his sub wife Daisy, January 2020. I had been introduced to the guests for the evening and now the main event was about to start.

We followed Sir through double doors and into his 'Special Room.'

As Sir was talking to the boys about his room and equipment he was stripping me.

My jumper came over my head and my bra unfastened, but not released.

"Check these out boys, young fresh almost virginal tits and still growing, still bright pink girly nipples, watch them stretch her tit skin."

He flicked each one and being so sensitive, they both sprung to life.

My skirt next and Sir stood behind me and pulled my knickers into my crutch,

"Just look at the shape of her wonderful lips."

They were outlined under my pants with a hint of damp, Sir pulled them down a little and slapped my pussy lips,

"Have a taste of that"

One of the boys knelt and tongued, I rewarded him almost at once.

Once naked Sir had me sit like a dog and threw a ball, I ran after it and brought it back

Sir turned me over his knee and caned me with his short OTK cane.

"Next time you go for the ball without permission gets your tits caned."

I sat with tears running down my cheeks and onto my tits.

Another of the young men licked them off and bit my nipples.

I soon got the hang of the ball and spent a lot of time having my tits rubbed and pussy patted and fingered.

"Here girl."

I ran towards the caller and sat.

He unzipped his fly,

"Fetch girl"

The boys laughed as I struggle to release his beast, beast being the right word, he was really big, but I still wanked and sucked till he lifted me and sat me on his lap, his cock straight into my pussy.

His hands found my tits, slapping and nipping and finally biting.

I finished him off and Sir called me to his feet.

He took a leather foot cushion and laid me over on my back with knees touching my tits.

He took a carrot from his bag and inserted it in my pussy, it still had the green leaves on.

He walked back to the boys and flexed his whip, it got closer and closer until he took the leaves off, then cut the carrot in half. I felt the draft and shuddered.

Sir stood me and I was loosely fastened to an X shaped frame with hands and feet.

He gave the boys coloured pens and asked them initial parts of my back, bottom and legs.

Then, "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch."

As they said their names Sir landed the tail of the whip on their initials, this game went well past my tears.

I was released and went back to chasing balls and having my underside handled by all.

It was supper time, I was starving.

Under the table girl, suck for a treat.

Yes, you heard right, five cocks to suck and a nibble of something on completion of each one.

The bits I was given had all been started by the cock owner, a quarter of a sausage roll, crust off a sandwich and other similar titbits.

I serviced all five and the first one twice, then I was called out from under the table. I could not believe it, two bowls on the floor, one with their scraps in and the other water.

I had a tummy full of five blokes cum and was thirsty so drank.

Sir brought in a clear bowl and placed in on the table. He patted the table and I was bright enough to know I was to squat over the bowl. He patted his knee as I was dumb enough to pre-empt a situation without being told and I bent over, mistake number two, he wanted pussy up not bottom. Each had two free pussy slaps.

I was finally squatting over the bowl and peed and the guys cut cards to see who licked me dry.

Sir shuffled the cards and I was taken to a rope hanging down and fastened.

As the boys cut the cards I was given a welt for that number.

A black number was my back, red my front.

The pain was pretty unbearable, and I was soon screaming.

When the display had finished Sir said,

"I will leave her like that awhile for you to use."

It did not take long before one was rubbing his hands over my whipped tits. The pain was, well something special as were the three cums I had.

It was not long before I was fucked again.

They had another drink as I was taken down and knelt in the middle of them with a bottle spin.

Whoever it landed on when spun gave me a forfeit they chose from yet more cards.

Cock sucking, clips on my nipples, spanks to my bottom, five slaps on each tit, feet caned plus a few more I cannot quite remember, ah yes, pussy lips slapped.

Yet another drinks break then the guys formed a ring around me. I had to suck one as his opposite number knelt and fucked me. To be honest that was not a bad game.

Bedtime, they said their goodbyes and I was sent my room, I had a long bath.

Sir's cock came over the bath side, not much sleep for me tonight.

I had a few visits that night, not that I am complaining, I like company and I like making love, spanking is an acquired taste.

I had a lovely breakfast tray brought to me and I was ready for it, another long bath then into the hall at ten sharp, as directed.

"In here sara."

It was Sir.

"How did you enjoy last evening sara?"

"Got say Sir I thought at one time was going lose my pussy lips Sir. You are indeed a skilled Master of the Whip and although it hurt when you whipped those marks the pain has almost gone."

"Good girl, get undressed."

I was a little shocked, but he owned me still.

"I will belt you now sara, would you like a hand tanning first?"

"Yes please Sir."

When I was naked he pulled me over his knee and spanked me, enough for tears.

I then stood doubled over, legs spread for his belt, I screamed a little, well, a lot.

"Stand in front of me."

Sir nipped my tits and slapped my face and fingered me to a cum.

"Good girl. Wait in the hall."

"Naked Sir?"

He nodded.

I waited five minutes or so and Pete arrived with the car.

I picked up my bag and got in, it was Deja Vu, Sir wanted his cock sucking and he offered Pete the last fuck which he readily accepted, and I had a wee, watched intently by the two men, I was then allowed to dress.

At the station Sir hugged and kissed my cheek, he gave me an oblong box.

"Don't open it but ask your Master if you may have it?"

"Thank you for the box Sir and thank you so much for the education I received. Also Sir, you and your friends, and driver, are gentlemen."

I freshened quickly on the train and was home in less than half an hour.

"Home Sir."

They came to welcome me, and we swapped news.

"Sir, he gave me this and said you should look first to see if I could have it."

Sir looked in the box and gave me it back,

"You earned it sara."

I took the box off Sir and passed it over without opening it.

"Here you go Daisy, I brought you a present,"

She opened it and her eyes lit up, a diamond drop pendant.

"It is a lovely thought sara, but I could not possibly accept it."

"Please Miss, please take it, I have no use for it at and I could not think of a better neck for it go around."

We hugged and I went for a shower.

No guessing who missed me and spent most of the night in my bed, how I love my Sir's cock, wherever he chooses to place it!