All Comments on 'Whip It Out Ch. 04'

by mysreader

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
im from missouri to,good storie

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i dont see him keeping amber. she has discovered her slut side and if he can share her once she wont be happy with just him.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 12 years ago
I'm hooked

I don't normally read series but I gave yours a go and devoured each one. Well done! Can't wait for the next edition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

A wonderful story. Write more please?!!!

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 11 years ago
Great job

This is right up there with my favorite author "Alwayswantedto". Nice sordid connection between the mother and son. She wants her son and slowly controls how it will happen. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red garte story

pls pls give use the rest of this story dose amber get whith mom and son it woud make grart ending mmmmmmm yours leann xxxxxxxx

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Not Sure

The bit about Amber was somewhat extreme. In the real world, she would be history. The way you developed her character, she will never be satisfied with just one guy. It was a little disappointing that you did not work in a scene with her and the mom.

I liked how the son brought the mom and dad back together. I prefer a story where the mom/son relationship does not impact the dad but this was even better. However, towards the end you seem to be moving in a darker direction. It would have been better without the last paragraph. I guess you are pandering to the "steal her from dad and make her mine" crowd.

If you plan on having her turn into his slut in the next chapter, let us know early on so I can skip it and spend my time on something worth reading. For everything prior to the last paragraph, thanks!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
doing good so far

love this story-keep going with it-really hot sex - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow is not enough

woww and yeah wishit wa me,, i have had fantasys but this gives me one to really enjoy greatTRucke2@aol.com and thks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Seeing as it's been over five years since this chapter came out, I don't think we'll ever find out if Jamie gets her pussy or not. Loved the series, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What hell!

It would have been a hell of lot better if the author knew the difference between your and you're. If you didn't learn the difference in school then shame on you.

The old guy

swfb70swfb70almost 3 years ago

sorry you did not keep this story going

DarToonDarToonover 1 year ago

The story was great. It would have been a lot more enjoyable if there were not so many spelling errors and author's confusion between your and you're. But it was a five star piece anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story so fucking hot loved every part

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

The story is well written and logically developed. I liked the fact that the mother and son were mature enough and self-confident in their own bodies that there was no self-loathing, self-doubt, self-recrimination, shame nor guilt about their love for each other. Both were will to explore their new relationship while keeping things "normal" to the outside world. Although to late, due to the passage of time, it would have been nice to see mother, son and Amber get together. 5 star rating for this truly tender love story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 days ago

Well, you said at the beginning you didn't fuck, and sure enough: no! Ass fucking, yes! Except at the very end you said her pussy would be yours and now 12 years later and still no pussy! If this truly is a true chronicle of your adventures in sex, i can understand not wanting to embellish in the least, but Dang! Yeah, they mixed it up, what with the whole slut angle (not my cup of tea), but you could have left out at least half of the sex scenes with Mom and we still would have gotten the gist of what you were trying to convey. I kept hoping they actually would make the sign of the double backed beast and get to fucking! By the way, why did she never state her reasoning for withholding vaginal intercourse from him? I don't remember reading that, just that he knew to steer clear. Surprising to me that she actually did consent to anal.

You definitely need to know the your/you're thing and to/too. I've forgotten the name of the movie, but you got it wrong each time (3x). While not minor, they didn't detract too too much from your heartfelt story. Thanks for writing it and i hope Mom breaks out the pussy for you at some point! But you haven't posted anything since, so i'm guessing you died or your dad found your stories and broke all your fingers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous