All Comments on 'Whipped When Wet'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I can understand Susan, but also her mother. And when she wet her panties and the bed - it might be time for diapers. Good that she has the plastic mattress cover, so she avoided ruining the mattress.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

A very well written tale. Discipline in important and rules are made to be followed, not broken. Susan would do well to remember that. Is there a follow up planned? It would be good to learn if Deb lives in a similarly strict household. I've given this story 5 stars.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodabout 1 year ago

Was just OK for me both in premise and how out was written. Some dialogue a little too unrealistic to be taken seriously, like when she's is immediately caught out for not making it to the toilet in time. As far as somebody not in the room would know, she got there... just saying the punishment felt a bit forced. I don't think the period reference added anything at all, not story-wise nor erotic, and could have been left out. There wasn't much erotic about the spanking itself but at least that was consistent with the two main characters, while suggestions of Deb being turned on by it added some interest. Maybe the reason deb's spanking was so severe was because after pulling them down it was clear she had also 'wet' them... well that's me trying to make it more erotic but I can appreciate that I've missed something about a specific kink or idea here, especially when i read the other comments. And I think it takes some guts to post a story on this topic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous