Whipping Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Would i do iy again? Yes, in a heartbeat.
2.8k words
4.03
4.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whipping Girl - Part 4 slave girl sara

{All participants aged over 18}

This is part 4 of my story about Sky. She replied to an advert for a Whipping Girl and has started the trial period. She is being shown to her room by cook.

"Sorry Sky, I have to be cook to you because for four weeks you will become Miss Sky, my better. That said you may still be sent to me to lay over my pantry table for a strapping."

She held my hand and we continued.

********

My room was almost as spacious as my whole home. Cook showed me the clothes on the bed that had been laid out for me to wear. The dressing room had racks of clothes for me too.

Cook ran me a bath and helped me in,

"I will bath you most evenings and someone else will bath or shower in the morning when you are woken."

It was a sensual bath without being sexual, she dried me and she patted her knee for a spanking. I was wrong, it was for my bottom to be creamed from its use that day. I was then knelt and had my tits creamed. Cook perked my nipples and moisturised them.

I was dressed and taken down our corridor and cook knocked on the door, she waited a little while and walked in, I waited outside to be told to enter.

"Please come in Miss Sky, Miss Summer is ready to meet you."

Cook left and Miss Summer walked towards me and hugged me, I kissed both her cheeks.

She was a little younger than me and about the same size.

"34B you said Sky, me too, shaved or covered?"

"Shaved at present, depends on what my bother says."

I went into my lifestyle and answered all her questions, I saw her fidgeting.

"Do you feel like a play, below, Summer?"

She nodded,

"Would you like me to leave or help you?"

She looked stunned,

"Really?"

"Yes of course, I play a few times a day and as I told you my brother fucks me a few times a day and I also wank him. Have you ever wanked a boy Summer?"

"No Sky, only seen a man`s tail on the internet. You know I really like you."

"Thank you."

I pulled her knickers down and gave her clitty a push and a pull and fingered her to a cum.

"Again please Sky."

So I did it all again.

"Do you have a favourite tit and nipple Summer?"

"I don't think so, why would you ask that?"

I told her about squeezing a nipple when playing heightens the climax.

She explained we would do lots together for my month but also explained sometimes she gets so angry, angry enough to warrant a punishment, which is where I come in, I nodded.

A knock on the door and the man who met me when I arrived came in,

"The veranda Sky!"

I left Summer and walked quickly to the front of the house. In front of the builders who were doing some work on a wall, I stripped naked as quickly as I could.

I was expecting the same man to come out but no, cook brought out Summer's Father.

"Very disappointing on your first day Sky."

"I am so sorry Sir."

"Yes you are going to be, very sorry indeed, sorry enough to be sleeping on your chest tonight."

He gave me a good belting, not as hard as I had ever had or as long but I still cried, screamed and sobbed when he had done so he felt as though he had done a sound job.

He rubbed and patted,

"That will teach you girl."

He went back inside and I kept my position.

The youngest builder shouted over,

"Swing yer tits for us again luv", he rubbed his cock.

The very cheek, oh no a tit swinging tickly cough.

The man I knew was the chauffer/handyman, Joe, came back out.

"Would you like a fucking Sky?"

I nodded and he was soon up me to the disappointment of the young builder as my tit came this side of the fence.

He obviously knew the builders well,

"Do you want to stuff her face Alan?"

The ladder was where Joe had left it and I soon had the younger man`s cock down my throat.

After a few minutes of bliss,

"Swap?"

The young man nodded and Joe filled my mouth and throat with his cum as the young man, who had swapped to my bum hole, filled that with his cum.

I was left a while, my mind was all over the place, I heard a zip go and one of the older builders fucked me too, he knew how to find my spot and I had to fully concentrate on maintaining consciousness and my balance.

Cook came for me and took a few tissues from her apron and wiped me of the dripping men`s cum. She then wiped the floor.

I was led, clothes in hand, back to my room and cook ran another bath, talk about Deja Vu!

Cook had to cook so she ran the bath and sent up the young kitchen worker, David, he knocked and asked me did I want him to bath me. He had worked for the family since leaving school and had been there five years.

He let lots of secrets out, how the boss had fucked a few over the wooden rail, how if he does wrong he is wanked-milked in front of the staff, to stop sexual feelings, before being either belted or caned. If it did not need the boss`s attention he goes over cooks pantry table, naked and gets twenty plus from her pantry strap. He also let slip he lets her wank him into the sink after.

If it`s one of the maids she would be stripped by cook in front of everyone and wooden spooned. He had also seen Joe a few times fucking cook or her knelt before him.

He bathed me beautifully and was so gentle around my private parts.

Summer and I had four or five wonderful days, we started a jigsaw, went for swim in their heated pool most days, me always naked and Summer occasionally topless.

They had a tennis court so we played, she was pretty good I was pretty average.

On the Saturday Summer went shopping with her mum and aunt into the city and I went for a swim. Her dad popped round and said I was due a spanking and he would sort it there and then.

I got out of the pool and he had his foot at the end of the diving board. I walked towards him and he had me stand in front of him, I folded my arms behind my back and stuck out my tits. One of his hands went to my nipple and the other cupped my pussy.

He had some pleasure then I went over his raised knee and I was spanked to tears. The echo of their indoor pool sounded like applause.

"Let that be a lesson to you Sky, now, a belting or a fucking, your choice?"

"Please Sir, will you fuck me?"

"Rough or very rough?"

"Your choice Sir and any or all holes Sir."

He pushed my shoulders down so I could kneel on the grass and I folded my arms behind me.

He unzipped and smacked my face with his cock.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, a few more cock slaps then a rally of face slaps had me crying, but my eyes remained closed and mouth open, then mouth full.

"Keep your arms behind your back or I will wreck your tits."

I nodded best I could as he went for gold in the face fucking Olympics. One cheek pushed out after the other, choking my throat, all in and down, one ball in, then the other, another face slapping, down to the back of my throat.

He stopped, then pulled out, me on all fours and an ace fucking, long, hard, a few bottom spanks, nipples pulled and the crescendo was my clit nipped as his back arched, I was spun round and captured most, if not all his cum.

"You have one question Sky, it's free, go for it."

Not sure where this came from,

"Do you fuck Summer?"

He looked me straight in the eyes,

"Yes I do."

********

I was resting after my swim, my fucking and a nice shower, Joe came in,

"Veranda"

I flew downstairs, nothing to undress, I was already naked. I took up my position and Joe and Sir came out. Joe whispered,

"Sorry Sky."

I heard a strange whistling then, pain as if I had been tasered from Joe, then one from the other side off Sir. My screams must have been heard down the valley, what could they be using?

I soon found out when it stopped and I was helped off the rail. Joe held my arms behind me as Sir used an electrical cord over my tits and belly.

I was in bits, still screaming and crying. I was placed back over the rail and told not to move or the punishment would be doubled.

Eventually the car pulled up and Summer and her mum got out, Summer saw my predicament and grinned as she passed me, her mum had tears in her eyes.

I was left even longer, the door opened and Summer came back out. She kicked my legs even further apart.

"I was arrested all because of you making me put the silk scarf and gloves in my bag. Looks like you were lightly treated, hold your ground Whipping Girl."

I felt a sharp pain between my legs,

"Let`s say twenty cunt kicks makes us even, the first did not count, but you will and if you don't keep up I will slap your tits."

It was not easy taking the hits and counting, she still had her shoes on.

1-2-3-4....11-12-13-14..... 17-18 and before I could get 19 out she kicked me again.

"You were warned you silly little bitch."

She went down the veranda steps and looked around, she found a slat of wood used by the builders for stirring paint,

"Let`s say twenty,"

Then whoosh crack, I could not count. She hit my tits and nipples all ways even holding my tit up and hitting my nipple full on.

Back up onto the veranda and another cunt busting kick as hard as it would be possible to kick,

"One for good luck Whipping Girl."

Joe and cook came out for me when told to do so and I was helped to my room.

Cook ran me a bubble bath and I was helped in.

"Stay with her Joe, I have a few chores in the kitchen and give her anything she needs."

As the door closed his zip came down,

"Suck on this Whipping Girl."

He squeezed my nipple and as I opened my mouth to scream he pushed his cock in and slowly fucked my mouth until he cum.

"I will be back every hour to check up on you, next visit I will fuck your arse and then your lovely swollen cunt, say thank you."

I never spoke until he nipped my nipple again,

"Thank You Sir."

As I got out of the bath, he helped by lifting me by my nipples and he patted my pussy just as cook returned.

"Thank you Joe."

"I will pop back every hour to see to her cook."

"You are a kind sole, I may have something special for you in the kitchen this afternoon."

We all knew what that would be, she had her own needs too.

As promised to cook Joe came back after about an hour and brought the young lad, I say young he was probably as old as me but very quiet and timid.

"I am going to fuck her arse, after she has made me hard, you can fuck her mouth, like this."

He stripped off, his cock dangling,

"Roll over Whipping Girl,"

I must have been too slow and got four swats across my tits and as I lay on my front,

"Spank her arse."

The young man did as he was told, not hard by any means but on top of what I already had, like hot pokers hitting my bottom.

"Watch!"

He pushed his slack cock into my mouth and roughly gripped my hair and ears and made my head work,

"Get stripped, she will wank you whilst you wait."

I did not see the size of his cock as my head was bobbing up and down like a cork on water, but when he put it into my hand I had a job to grip its thickness.

Joe was hard and ready so I was spun over the bed with my tummy and top half on it and my bum and legs off it. He told the spare cock to lay on the bed in front of me,

"Give her one or two spanks, head down, you just lay there let her move her head,"

Which I did then, YEOWWWWW as Joe`s cock probed my pussy lips, thank goodness he was going up my bum, as much as I don't like it.

I was fucked in two holes, cleaned them both off and was left to rest, until,

"Cunt fucking time Sky, and look who I brought to fuck your throat!"

It was Joe and someone else, I didn't find out who as I never saw their face

The covers were pulled down and I was laid with my feet on my pillow and my head hanging over the end of the bed, Joe pushed his cock into my mouth,

"Whilst I get stiff you finger her to soaking, then you can fuck her face from this angle, I think you will like it. As you are taking the head the tits are yours to play with too,"

It was not the best half hour I ever spent but I survived. I slept and was woken with my door opening.

"We have decided to dismiss you Sky. Full pay to the month end and one month extra pay if you kneel before me."

I knelt and he fucked my mouth.

"Another one month`s pay if I fuck you bum."

I got into the position I had been in for Joe, quite getting used to anal now.

"Another months extra pay if I fuck you properly,"

"I answered, it's three months extra for the cunt."

"Agreed."

He was a lovely lover, long enough to pepper my sweet spot and generous enough to withdraw a little from my mouth when cumming. When he gave out a spanking it was full bottom not just my sit spot.

"Have you someone to ring about going home?"

"Yes, all sorted Sir."

"Good, a taxi will pick you up in about two hours."

He left my room and I waited till he was down the staircase and I walked along our corridor to Summer`s room, and walked in, she was startled and opened her mouth.

"Do not say one fucking word until I tell you if you wish to keep all your teeth."

"I just wondered why I took a full beating for you, ten times more than I have ever had off anyone else, I did it as part of our agreement as your Whipping Girl. I would not have given it another thought but as part of why I was here"

"Yet when you returned you never gave my pain a moments though, quite the contrary, you gave me worse pain, now your turn to speak, WHY?"

"I do not know, apart from I thought I was falling in love with you."

"If that's how you treat your lovers I had a fucking lucky escape."

I walked toward her and lifted my hand, she ducked down as I pushed it through my hair,

"You fucking coward!"

********

Thanks to my extra payments from the house I have just spent two weeks at a very expensive hotel and spa, on an offer, two weeks for the price of one.

The young Asian masseur was very, very good at his job whilst I was on the table and even better fucking me in my bed at night.

*********

"Hello all, I am home."

Just my dad in.

"I did not think you would ever be home again, I have so missed you."

I undressed as we spoke and went over his knee, I was spanked and as a treat I was slippered before going over the dining table for a fucking, he was so excited no need to suck him stiff.

I went up to the bathroom to freshen up, Adam must have got undressed coming up the stairs to see me, he was naked and his cock stuck up like a flag pole, dived on the bed and straight into me.

The wanderer had returned, it was so good to be home and among cocks I loved.

Would I do it again?

Yes, in a heartbeat.