Whips and Tails

Story Info
Lina Hinter has to tame her newest present, a werewolf slave.
1.7k words
4
1.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nenphis
Nenphis
2 Followers

"Asshole!" I shouted at Merin as he pinched my inner thigh so hard tears almost formed in the corner of my eyes. Merin just laughed, placing his hand back on the gear lever and looking ahead, as we drove on the main road, on our way to my family's manor. "That hurt like a bitch" I pouted.

"Aww, too bad, but we both know you like it rough, Lina" Merin grinned at me, flashing his pearly whites. He was such a smug prick, and most people hated his guts, but he had his merits too, according to my father, like being rich, coming from a powerful family, and being willing to put up with me. In my case, he was just a good distraction and a good enough fuck, but he liked to push my buttons and go over the limit sometimes.

As we dashed on the country road in his new convertible, leading up to the manor, he stopped abruptly before the last curve, a little shy from the main front gate. I turned to look at him, with a puzzled look. Merin just put a hand through his blonde hair and leaned on his seat.

"Is there a reason why we stopped here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, I wanted to do this" he answered swiftly and grabbed my face by the chin and pressed his lips hard against mine. He took me by surprise, and it took me a second to adjust and answer back. He got even bolder and forced his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around, coating my tongue with his saliva, then pulling back and gazing at me with a sly smile. "Come here" he jumped into the back seat, pulling me with him and placing me in his lap. "Gosh, you're hot!" he exhaled, he pressed his body onto mine, kissing my neck and lifting my dress over my hips.

"Somebody can pass by and see us, Dick wipe" I growled, worried, trying to push him off me.

"Even better, I'd love people to see me fucking the Hinter family's princess" he said in a hoarse voice, as he unzipped his pants, rubbing his tip against my pussy folds, trying to lubricate himself with my juices. "You're fucking wet already for me, Lina"

"You're a fucking princess, Merin" I gasped as he pushed his dick in me hard, making me arch my back and grip his shoulders.

"That's it, Lina! Take my cock and ride it!" he whispered in my ear, as he thrust in me harder and bit my neck, making me moan with each thrust. My body became hot, and my face was flushed from the appeal of somebody seeing us and from his stupid lines. I was pushing against his thrust, my hips meeting his with loud slapping noises, moaning with each pump. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my chest into him, as I felt his finger circle my anus.

"No butt stuff, asshole!" I shouted, annoyed, trying to wiggle my ass.

"Shut up, you actually love it" he snarled and pushed his whole finger in at once forcefully, making me scream. "That's it, Lina, scream for me, you fucking slut!" he held me down tightly as I tried to fight him off, pumping his whole dick in me with no restraint.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed, but it was futile, pinned between the front seat and his body while he was pushing me down with one hand, I couldn't escape. I slapped the side of his face, as hard as I could but it was futile, he roared even more excited and with a few more thrusts, I felt his dick pulsate as he shot his load in me, filling my pussy with his sticky cum.

"Fuck yeah!" he panted, finally letting go off me, letting me slide away and pull my dress down.

"We're over, dick wad! I'm done!" I shouted angrily and jumped out of his car.

"That's what you say every time, sweetheart!" he shouted back laughing, still panting, waiting for his dick to soften down. "Tell daddy I said hi!" I heard him in the distance as he started his engine.

Going past the curve, and losing sight of him, I slowed down and tried to regain my composure. Why the fuck do I put up with Merin Power? Unlike my father, I don't give a fuck about his wealth and family, but I guess that any other prick that comes to mind is even worse than this idiot. And I know for sure that besides my cunt, he chases me because I'm William Hinter's daughter. Everybody wants a slice of the mining magnate, his vast fortune, manor on the hill, with our pickaxe and hammer emblem and our "feri primo" motto, with just meant "strike first". I dreaded meeting my father today, he said he had a surprise for me, and from what I heard my older brothers snickering, I think he bought a new slave, a werewolf slave, and the simple thought of that made my stomach churn.

Because of the vampire/werewolf war was my family rich, since we owned the mines in which the werewolves work to procure the seletmire crystal, which the vampires buy. So, after the humans sided with the vampires in the war, making us the perfect cannon fodder to hurl at the werewolves to weaken their ranks, the vampires just hunted down all the higher-ranking officers and forced them to surrender. Those who managed to flee ran as far as they could, and those who couldn't ended up as slaves for the humans. And thus, the Hinter family became a symbol of power and status, and, for me, it meant a constant pressure to maintain the name, by being mean, cold, and ruthless, everything that deep down I knew I was not.

I greeted the gardeners and garage boys as I strode past the driveway and entered the manor, smelling roast beef and potatoes.

"Good evening, Miss Lina" Daniel, our house butler, greeted me in the entry way. "Your father s in the play room, waiting for you" I nodded as Daniel picked up my jacket and purse, giving me a reassuring look at the end. "he s in a good mood" he whispered and passed me by, going towards the kicthens.

As I entered, father lifted his head up after lighting a cigar and smiled "there's my dark brooding offspring" he chuckled, making me smile. Father always mocked my sour mood and twisted personality, but his light humor was appreciated. Since I am the youngest, and the only daughter, I should have been treated as a princess, but no, my father treated me more like one of the boys than my actual brothers. He was always strict, never let me cut corners, insisted I knew how to ride horses, spar, wield a pickaxe, hammer a nail, saw a tree, you name it, everything a man should know. While my mother was alive, he let her indulge in spoiling me, with the fancy dresses and tea parties, but after her passing he drove into me hard that I was actually the family's future, I was going to run his mines and continue dealing with the vampires. If he only knew the truth of what I thought about our family, it would break his heart. I hated just the notion of slaves, I despised my father for having them, breeding them, torturing them. I loathed my family for profiting off of their pain and enjoying all the luxuries in the world because the werewolves fought for their kind and lost. And since I am a member of that family and I knew only a life of privilege, I deep down despised me too for never having the guts to say my truth.

"Ready for your surprise?" father beamed, getting up from the lounge chair, puffing smoke. "It's a....

"a werewolf slave" I finished his sentence, pinching the bridge of my nose and letting out a loud sigh. "Why, father, you know how I feel about this" my body stiffened, crossing my arms over my chest.

His gaze darkened, sucking in his bottom lip. "Lina, it was a necessity. I needed to make a deal, and part of that deal was taking this slave off of my partner's hands, because this particular werewolf is very stubborn, wild and refuses to comply." he said, trying to convince me with his eyes that it was not an easy decision.

"And why pass him on to me? Give him to my brothers or you keep him!" I raised my voice, annoyed.

"Because Lina...my beautiful strong daughter" he looked at me sternly, his deep blue eyes boring into my soul "either someone tames him, or I dispose of him. I am not keeping something that does not produce for me profit nor something potentially dangerous to my family, so..." he paused for effect "it's up to you"

I took a step back, shocked by his reply, gazing at him in disbelief, but his face was grave and I struggled to swallow. I relaxed my body, taking in his words and put a hand through my long dark hair, looking up at the rising smoke. "Fine" I said defeated. "Where is he now?"

"In the basement" father said before he puffed again. "He s chained up but I warn you...he's dangerous"

I felt my body shudder and bite my bottom lip. "I'll keep that in mind, I'll go now to see for myself" and I swiftly turned on my heels and exited the room. I passed by the kitchens first and took out a large basket with food and drinks, whatever I thought appropriate and made my way to the basement. As I walked down the stairs, the eerie atmosphere and damp air made my heart race and my body felt on edge. After I passed by wine cellar and a few other storage rooms, I saw a big lump at the end of the hallway. As I got closer, that big lump turned out to be an almost naked, mangy looking, male werewolf. I stopped a few steps away, where I knew the chain ended and just stared at him. He seemed very tall, frail, with sunken eyes and mangled hair, but his features were soft and as he slept hunched in the corner, he looked no older than me, with a serene look upon his face. Suddenly, he twitched his nose, and growled, opening his eyes and lunging at me.

Nenphis
Nenphis
2 Followers