Whips and Tails Ch. 02

Story Info
Lina Hinter meets her werewolf slave and tried to bond.
2.2k words
4.5
933
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 A new furry friend

As I saw the huge shadow lunging towards me, my body stiffened and I mentally prepared to face his fury. My instincts were telling me to make a run for it, but I purposely stood my ground. If I had any chance with this slave, I had to show confidence and prove my authority. In the blink of an eye, his snout was in my face, growling intensely, spit flying everywhere, the chain rattling as the werewolf forced its strength with all his might. He was a marvelous specimen, big and strong, with a luscious grey coat, cold blue eyes and a long wide snout.

"There's no need for that," I said in an even tone, looking straight at him, unabashed. "I'm here to introduce myself as your new master," I swept my hair to one side, trying to keep my cool.

The werewolf started pacing the room, staring at me. Even if I didn't approve of the use of terms like 'beast', or 'monster', I could understand why people would say that. Seeing this enormous creature, walking on its hind legs, like humans, but knowing full well it could chase after you on all fours...the sheer thought made my neck hair stand out. If humans didn't have the means to keep werewolves constantly subdued and sedated by using certain plants and collars, they would exterminate us in a heartbeat.

After a while it retreated into the corner, where, hidden by darkness, it changed into its human form.

"Like I give a fuck," I heard a deep, raspy voice reply.

I put down the basket and sat cross legged on the floor. "You should," I replied, looking down. "I'm your last chance, mut," I emphasized the last word.

"What did you say?" He came out from the shadows and stepped closer, staring at me in a threatening stance.

"You were so nice and helpful to all your previous owners, that my father actually received money to take you away," I sighed. "Look, I get it," I ran my hand through my hair "There's nothing you wouldn't do to be free and take as many humans down as you can while escaping, but it's just not an option right now" I looked up, trying to find better words, because to me everything I said sounded forced or rehearsed. "I don't agree with slaves, it's disgusting and barbaric."

"And you expect me to believe you, princess?" He got closer to me, and I finally managed to see him better. He was very tall, with broad shoulders and narrow hips. His dirty blonde hair was shoulder level, with a square jaw and a pointy nose, while his steel blue eyes gazed at me with malice. He was almost completely naked, except for a torn, shredded pair of shorts. Even though he was slightly emaciated, he stood tall, showing off his toned body. The dim lighting was just enough to allow me to see all his defined muscles and the popping veins on his arms.

"I don't care what you believe in, mut, I'm just stating facts."

"Stop calling me mut!" he shouted, angry.

"Don't call me princess!" I shouted back, puffing.

He growled while his gaze, unwavering on me, made my heart race.

"My name is Lina, by the way. Lina Hinter. And I want to help you have a better life."

He scoffed and started pacing the room. "Do you have any idea how many lies I've heard over the years from 'benevolent' humans, like you?"

"Look, I brought clothes," I picked them up from the basket and pushed them towards him. "I asked for a mattress with sheets, with a blanket and pillows for you, and a basin with fresh water."

"Am I supposed to bow grateful?" he said sarcastically.

"No, that's just common decency. But it's a good starting point." I rummaged in my basket again. "I thought we could have dinner together," I placed on the floor bottles of beer, water and two bowls of stew.

He got closer to me and sat down.

"If you crave anything else, let me know," I tried to smile, even as I felt all the hairs in my body standing up. "What's your name, by the way?"

He grabbed a bowl and started eating ferociously. "Nathan," he answered between bites.

"Okay, Nathan," I looked down and smiled to myself. It felt like we were making progress. I heard a loud clank and looked up startled. Nathan had finished his bowl and threw it aside.

"That was fast," I mumbled.

Nathan scowled at me. "Excuse my manners," he quipped mockingly. He opened a bottle of beer with his teeth, then chucked it down in a few seconds, followed by a loud burp.

I was fascinated by his behavior. I don't know what I was expecting as I felt so out of my league and clearly had no idea how to bond with him.

"I thought we could always have our meals together, when I'm at home at least" I smiled.

Nathan got up and raised his eyebrows, looking at me like I was suddenly bothering him. I got the hint that he wanted me gone, so I placed everything back in the basket and got up. "See you tomorrow, then, Nathan."

He just kept looking at me, making me anxious and jittery. I turned around to leave the basement, but then I felt a huge force grabbing my arm and pulling me. I gasped as I hit something hard and felt Nathan's forearm choking me. I realized he was keeping me pinned against his body, one of his legs wrapped between mine, making it hard for me to kick him.

"Looks like you miscalculated where the chains end, Lina," Nathan chuckled in my ear, as I pulled on his arm to try and ease the pressure on my throat. I was squirming with all my might to get loose from his hold, but his strength was greater than mine, keeping me in place. His other hand started running down my thighs.

"You know what I smelt the moment you came down here, Lina?" he whispered teasingly while his hand was forcing its way between my thighs. "Another human's cum oozing out of your cunt," he growled in my ear as he reached the slickness trailing down my thigh from my pussy. "Looks like my new master is a slut," he chuckled, pressing his forearm harder on my neck, making it hard to breathe. I was starting to feel dizzy and lightheaded. My head was throbbing, feeling my heartbeat banging in my ears, as I feared for my life and at the same time, feeling incredibly aroused. The fact that my cunt was probably more wet than it had ever been in its life was making me deeply ashamed.

"Let her go!" I heard a man shouting as my eyes were rolling towards my back. Nathan snarled and let go of me suddenly.

I fell to my knees and started coughing violently, rubbing my neck. As I looked up, I saw my brother Asher pointing a gun at Nathan. I tried to tell him to put the gun away, but I couldn't speak, I just held my hand up. Asher grabbed me forcefully and pushed me behind him.

"That was your death sentence, filth!" Asher slowly cocked the pistol, aiming it towards his heart.

I tugged on Asher's arm to lower it down, as we were both well out of reach of Nathan's grip. "No," I managed to say in a very hoarse voice.

Asher looked at me in disbelief. "What do you mean 'no'? Are you mental? He tried to kill you, idiot."

I shook my head, still rubbing my neck. Nathan said nothing, just glaring menacingly at us.

"I don't give a fuck what you want, Lina. He'll pay for putting his hands on you." Asher looked around impatiently, after holstering his gun, scanning the room with his eyes. "And I know just the thing," he walked towards some boxes to our left, and found a bullwhip nudged between them. I don't know if Asher knew the whip was there or he just got lucky, but since we do raise cattle on our lands, it wasn't such a surprise to have something like that lying about.

"Asher, no!" I shouted, running towards him and trying to steal the whip from him. "We are not fucking medieval."

Asher pushed me aside. "Move, Lina, or you're gonna get it too!" he screamed at me, his nostrils flaring, his eyes showing determination. "You're a fucking disgrace, protecting him, I was right to come to check on you!"

Nathan moved slowly, backing up towards the corner. He knew very well there was nowhere to hide from the whip's bite.

"Learn your lesson, wolf, you will obey!" Asher whipped towards Nathan, hitting him in the chest. Nathan grunted but stood his ground. The bull whip cut deep into his skin, as I could see a thin trail of blood forming across his body. Asher scuffed, pleased Nathan was enticing him to try again, even harder. The sound the bullwhip made was deafening and it imprinted on my brain as it hit Nathan in the stomach, instantly leaving a red mark on his skin, with blisters at the end.

"Stop it!" I screamed, throwing myself on Asher, but he just threw me aside, making me stumble and fall. Asher grunted loudly as he used the whip again, this time hitting Nathan's cheek, even as he tried to duck it. This time Nathan whimpered, and it tore my heart into tiny little pieces.

"I said enough, Asher!" I grabbed Asher's arm and bit it hard, sinking my teeth as far as I could, feeling the coppery taste of blood in my mouth, forcing him to drop the whip as he screamed in pain. He slapped me hard with the dorsal side of his hand, making my teeth chatter and I almost lost my balance. "You are a stupid bitch for trying to stand up for him!" He spat at my feet and caught my arm, dragging me out of the basement and up the stairs with him. I managed to take one last look behind me, seeing Nathan on his feet, forcing the chain again, following me with his eyes.

Asher didn't let go of my arm until we were both back on the ground floor, and he closed the door to the basement.

"You fucking bit me, you bitch!" He hissed, studying the bite marks and the dripping blood from his forearm as it was starting to swell.

"And you slapped me, asshole!" I grunted back at him, touching my red, burning cheek.

"If I hadn't come down when I did... "he rubbed his forehead.

"I was handling it..." I interrupted, glaring up at him. "How come you already had a gun on hand with you?"

Asher was much taller than me, with a small frame and apparently, based on the portion of my face that stung, very big, strong hands.

"My ass you were" he quipped. "I was doing trick shots in the back with the Hamilton twins. After they left, Daniel told me where you were and I had a bad feeling, so I came straight away." Asher grabbed both my shoulders and shook me. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you even, for a second, put your life in danger for that...that thing?!" he stared at me intently, worry in his eyes.

"Because it's what mom would have wanted me to do," I looked down, rubbing my arm.

"Mom?!" he asked surprised.

Asher was 2 years older than me, so he was 18 when our mother passed away. Out of the two of us, I inherited her raven wavy hair, but Asher got her blue violet eyes with father's light brown hair.

I swallowed, feeling my nose clog up and my eyes water.

"On her last days, she told me she was most proud of me for being compassionate and she made me promise I'll never lose it." A tear escaped my tear and rolled down, feeling cold against my cheek.

Asher stared at me with wide eyes, baffled by my answer. He slowly got closer to me and hugged me tightly, nuzzling his head against my neck. "I miss her too, Lina," he whispered softly. "But my job is to take care of you and what you're doing right now is insane. I will go discuss with father and James," Asher lifted his gaze, pondering when would be the most appropriate time.

"Please, Asher, don't!" my voice cracked, as I was getting highly emotional. "Just give me more time! I swear I'll be careful and if Nathan ever tries something like that again, I'll punish him myself."

"But I..." Asher wanted to reply but I interrupted.

"Please, we don't see eye to eye on most things and I'm a terrible sister to you sometimes but trust me on this one and give me a chance." I pleaded with his better nature. His eyes were unreadable, but his face softened. "I'm not supporting your death wish, sister, but I'm not standing in your way either. Do as you wish," He disappointingly passed by me, hitting my shoulder and trailed off.