Whispered Teasings Ch. 02

Story Info
On fours, Julie teases Mark. Amelie is right next to them.
1.5k words
4.11
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

The farm was about an hour or so from the gas station, and the whole trip was made on a dirt road. Initially, a wider, main dirt road, then using narrower and smaller paths, almost swallowed by the dense forest that occupied much of the region. The place was also higher than the city, being considerably cooler in the warmer months and quite cold in winter. At the end of April, they were experiencing the last days of a cold front, which made the weather chillier than usual for this time of the year. So much so that when they reached the farm, everyone was already wearing sweaters.

Amelie parked her car in front of a hut. It was a rustic building, with no electricity, built as a single room that served as bedroom and kitchen, with a doorless bathroom in one corner. This shed was used on the few occasions that someone of Amelie's family visited that remote site of the property. All in all, the cottage was comfortable and clean, but rather rustic. There was, of course, a larger and well-structured headquarters in another part of the property, relatively far from there.

Amelie offered to brew a cup of coffee and her friends accepted. It would be good to drink something warm to keep the cold out. She didn't knew Julie was already hot and aroused. Julie wanted to keep teasing Mark and was just waiting for the right moment.

So, while Amelie reached for the coffee powder and lit the fire, Julie went to a corner out of her view and lifted her blouse a little, showing her tits to Mark, caressing them lightly. The stiff nipples were the crowning glory of her firm breasts. She looked teasingly at Mark and stroked her breasts lustfully. Without letting out a sound, she moved her lips saying, "Do you want to lick them? Do you?" and made a horny expression, as if she was having her nipples licked. Mark was in Amelie's field of vision, so he was trying hard not to show anything, but the bulge in his pants already gave away his thoughts. He crossed his legs in order to hide his boner.

"I found it," Amelie announced. And Julie pulled herself together.

They talked for a few minutes while the coffee was being brewed and then while they drank. The smell of the drink filled the room dimly lit by the light of a densely overcast day. Amelie said that since the end of her marriage two years ago she had been single. She had been thinking about traveling a bit. She was now being prepared by her father to take over the business, especially the farms and the company, and she wanted to relax someplace else first. She thought about going back to Europe and visiting Amsterdam, or maybe doing something totally different and going to a beach in the Bahamas.

Julie had taken a trip to Europe and had been to London. Mark only had been out of the country once, to Chile. But both of them were excited and encouraged their friend to go on a trip. If they could, they would even go with her!

After coffee the three of them got into Mark's truck, leaving Amelie's car in the cabin. Then they drove along a narrow road to a small hydroelectric power station whose engine was reportedly malfunctioning. A drizzle was falling, making the grass wet and muddying the road. Lightnings on the horizon announced that a storm was on the way.

In the truck, Mark was driving and Amlie was beside him, showing the way. Julie sat in the back seat. She tried to sit in a position where she could clearly be seen by Mark in the rearview mirror, but not by Amelie. This was on purpose: she wanted to arouse Mark a little more.

Julie waited for the truck to start moving and sat up in front of the rearview mirror. Then, having made eye contact with Mark, she started touching herself on her breasts and thighs. She was touching herself hornily, but discreetly. Amelie shouldn't see what she was doing. Mark was trying not to miss Julie's movements while paying attention to the dirt road and talking to Amelie. He was almost monosyllabic.

After a few minutes of driving, they reached the end of the road. Mark stopped the car and they walked down a 50-meter path through a grove of tall, sprawling trees, with the ground covered in dry leaves. There was a pleasant scent in the air and the sound of the water brought tranquillity. The hydroelectric plant was a small, old building next to a dam on a stream. On one side there was an engine room, a windowless chamber in which one person could fit, with a closed door. A few dials were installed on the side wall.

Julie opened the door and found a rudimentary mechanism for generating electricity from propellers driven by the creek flow.

She asked Amelie to stand outside, telling her every forty-five seconds what number a certain meter was showing. Julie knelt down to get a better viewing position of the gears. Mark took one look at that spectacular ass Julie had, but decided to move away, as nothing could be done there, and kept walking nearby, watching and listening to the waterfall.

After a while, Julie called out to Mark.

"Come here, I need you to hold the light for me."

In the meantime Amelie shouted the dial marking

"12".

Mark took the flashlight and walked to the little door, passing behind Amelie and suddenly appearing behind Julie.

Then the young man`s heart almost stopped.

Julie was on all fours, pants pulled down to her knees, lace panties mid-thigh, wet pussy spread open, and a perky ass with a cute little asshole in plain view.

"Light it up for me," she said, looking with a naughty face at him. Then she ran her tongue over her lips and lowered her hand to her pussy.

"Light it up" she repeated, pointing at her pussy.

Mark understood and began to rub his hand over Julie's ass, then slid his finger down her tight little asshole, feeling that little entrance twinkling.

"What a boner!" he whispered.

"14" -- Amelie announced.

Mark moved his fingers further down and felt that pussy soaking wet, almost dripping. Julie moaned softly, her sounds being hidden by the noise of the waterfall nearby. She bit her lips as Mark felt the heat and wetness of her pussy. She fondled her tits, squeezing one after the other. Mark reached her clit and began to gently rub it.

On all fours, almost naked, Julie wanted to scream out loud her horniness, wiggling her ass with Mark's fingers in her pussy, while her friend Amelie was standing right next to her, not even wondering what was going on in the small building. It was almost impossible for Julie not to scream, moaning and groaning. She had a hard time holding herself back.

"12".

Mark quickened his fingers on Julie's clit. She wiggled and wiggled and moaned. Her ass was making wide, perfect, rhythmic circles. Mark was mesmerized. He stared at that delicate little ass and that beautiful, shaved, perfect pussy... He couldn't bear it and pulled out his cock. He would fuck Julie right there, just like that. He couldn't wait any longer.

"13"

Julie saw that thick cock sticking out of his pants, rock hard, throbbing, red, with veins standing out and pulsing.

"I can't wait any longer... I want him to fuck me. Just a little bit... Just stick his cock in my pussy a few times... Amelie won't hear... I need to feel this thick cock inside me..."

It was time. No more teasing. She got choser to him on all fours and looked up. She put her tongue at the base of his cock and slowly, slowly, slowly moved up, feeling every inch of that hard, hot cock.

"12"

Reaching the head Julie swallowed the cock, but not all of it. She only put the head in her mouth and started to feel its taste and shape with her tongue, always without hurry. Sipping the throbbing cock. Mark held her head with his hands and contained a scream.

"14"

Suddenly:

"Julie, I'm going to have to go to the car. It's cold, I'll get a scarf" - Amelie stated.

With her heart racing, Julie took Mark's cock out of her mouth and quickly pulled up her panties and pants. Mark put his hard cock away and pretended to be holding the flashlight pointing it at whatever part of the engine it was.

Amelie walked past them, took a look at both of them. Apparently she didn't suspect anything. She asked how the engine was and went back to the car. Julie looked naughtily at Mark and gave him a little smile.

"Tonight we'll pick up where we left off...in my bed.... "she said softly.

Soon Amelie returned and continued to tell the numbers on the dial. This time Julie focused on her work. The rain was pouring down and she wanted to finish quickly so she could go and appease her hard-on with Mark in a warm, dry, cozy place.

As it turned out, what was defective wasn't even such a big piece. Julie disassembled the engine and Mark carried the piece to the car. However, the rain had turned into a storm and they got very wet.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers