Whispered Teasings Ch. 03

Story Info
A storm prevent them to go back to the city.
1.8k words
3.69
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers

They drove back to the cabin under a downpour. Amelie got into her car and Julie followed her, while Mark continued in his truck. It was getting dark and not much could be seen from the road ahead due to the storm.

Amelie followed for a mile or so until she saw a neighbor signaling and a parked car with its blinker on.

"What happened?" asked Amelie.

"The storm collapsed a ravine. The road is blocked. Not even a dozer can get through now."

"What do you mean? What are we going to do?"

"Tomorrow morning a dozer will come early in the morning. We've already talked about it with the authorities. But until then, only if you get someone to pick you up on the other side, and even then I don't know how the rest of the road is.

Amelie pondered for a while. The rain was heavy and it was already night. The most rational thing was not to risk themselves or ask someone else to risk themselves for them. They would have to sleep in the hut and wait until the next morning. She reasoned this with Julie, who also saw no other way out and went to talk to Mark.

Julie and Mark tried to hide their frustration. The long-dreamed-of night of wild sex would not happen! All that teasing would lead to nothing. All that horniness would continue to build up. It would not be this time that Mark would feel his cock in Julie's pussy and that Julie would finally be filled by that hard and thick cock. It was an anticlimax...

They maneuvered the cars and drove back to the cottage on the dark road under heavy, cold rain. In the car, Mark couldn't believe his bad luck. "A landslide? Right today?". Julie was also unhappy. She had prepared and invested a lot to create the mood. She knew that sex is mostly about imagination, anticipation, mind games, in short, seduction. The physical part is obviously important, but it is not what most people seem to think. It is not the size of a cock or a boob, or the strength of a thrust that makes sex really great. What sets good, ordinary sex apart from great sex is what is in the minds of those involved. It is something non-tangible. Sometimes the mood plays this role, sometimes it is prohibition, sometimes it is expectation. There are many factors that contribute to making up the perfect mind set for a fuck, and Julie liked to try to manipulate several of them at once.

So it was trying to disguise their frustration that Mark and Julie got out of their cars and walked into the cabin with Amelie. They were soaked and cold and there was no power, so no shower to warm them up.

Amelie quickly went to light the wood stove, with Mark's help. That done, she opened a closet and grabbed some blankets and towels.

"Take those towels. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any clothes here. But there are some blankets. You can wrap yourself in them. At least while the clothes are drying by the fire," Amelie said, handing them some blankets. "Mark, turn around so we can get these blankets over us," Amelie asked, and she and Julie took off their wet clothes and wrapped themselves in the blankets.

Soon a flickering light took over the small kitchen and the crackling of the firewood mingled with the roar of the storm. Julie and Amelie sat around the fire wrapped in blankets and Mark went to the car to get some sandwiches that Amelie had brought for a snack. They heated up the food and chatted nonchalantly. Mark got up and went to take off his shirt and sweater and also wrapped himself in the blankets. The two women could notice that he had a strong abdomen, a broad chest, covered with a layer of hair, and powerful arms, even though he was a slender guy.

"'Oh, the cold won't go away," Julie said. "I'm still wet." She got up, went to the bathroom using her cell phone light, and returned a few seconds later carrying her underwear in her hand.

"Better dry them too," she said, arranging them around the fire.

"You know what? I'm freezing to death myself," Amelie agreed, and did the same process.

Mark stood up and began rummaging through the cupboards in the house

.

"I'm sure there's some booze in here, there always is. Every farmhouse has one. Believe, me, I work at farms and never seen one without booze" and continued opening drawers and cabinet doors.

"I found it!" and triumphantly displayed a bottle of bourbon!

"I'm not drinking that!" said Julie. "I don't know where it came from!"

"Don't worry. I smelled it and it's fine!".

"You know what, give me a sip," Amelie ordered to the surprise of the other two.

Mark reached for glasses and poured small doses. Julie eventually took one too, despite her initial complaint.

"I avoid drinking, but it's freezing cold and I'm going to need some help sleeping in this storm. Alcohol knocks me down," explained Amelie.

The conversation then continued about travel, adventures, and other pleasant things.

Mark was sometimes distant. All he could think about was that Julie was naked right there, covered only by that blanket. She also thought about him again. She had thought about going to the bathroom together or outside, but there was no way. It was cold and rainy, and of course Amelie would notice their sudden disappearance. But, of course, Julie decided that all this would not be enough to stop her from teasing Mark. She couldn't contain her own arousal, and she wanted him to feel the same way.

Julie then made up some excuse to get up and walk behind Amelie. Placed where her friend wouldn't see her, she took off the blanket and showed Mark one tit, followed by that seductive look that only she knew how to perform. The man's heart raced again, and his member hardened on the spot.

Happy with what she saw, she caressed the boob a little longer, then wrapped herself in the blanket again and sat down. But this time she changed the position of her legs slightly, leaving a large part of her left thigh exposed, but keeping a relaxed air and continuing to talk as usual with Amelie.

The subject changed and Mark began to tell a story about a trip with friends to the beach. Amelie was paying attention, but Julie made Mark's gaze go to her hand and slowly followed it down the middle of her legs between the blanket. She opened the blanket a little, just so he could get a sense of her bare skin, and showed him that she was putting a finger in her pussy, that she was masturbating...

Mark even lost his breath and had to go back a few times in the story. Amelie would make comments and Julie would only agree or comment quickly, without taking her eyes off Mark and without letting him take his eyes off her fingers in her pussy. For a while, Amelie was looking at Mark, who was trying to tell his story by looking at Julie, but trying to disguise it, and Julie was masturbating pleasantly, enjoying the whole situation. Then she took her finger out of her pussy and slowly put it in her mouth and licked it, making a horny face.

Mark's cock almost exploded under the blanket. And that was just in time, because moments later Amelie got up to pour another small dose for everyone.

"You're crazy!" said Mark to Julie without letting out a sound.

Julie responded by sucking a thumb and chuckling with a naughty face.

"I taste good... you will know when we get to my place..."

Amelie returned and the conversation started again. They went back to talking about trips they would like to take and countries to visit.

Again, Julie made up an excuse to get up and walk behind Amelie. This time she opened the blanket and showed her pussy. Beautiful, perfect... She quickly ran her hand over her sex, brought it to her breasts, made a horny expression and returned to her seat.

They were both electric, but Amelie was sleepy. There was no wall between the "bedroom" and the kitchen. It was like a single room. That prevented any action from happening.

"Guys, I need to go to the bathroom to pee, but I'm afraid to go alone," Amelie said. "I don't know, rat, frog, bat... ghost."

"Do you want me to take a look first?" replied Mark.

"No, I want you to stay there with me...".

She must have been a little drunk from the bourbon to ask for something like that, but she was certainly scared.

So the three of them went into the bathroom with her.

"Make a curtain there so Mark can't see me naked" Amelie asked Mark and Julie.

They took a towel and covered Amelie as much as possible. She put the blanket aside and sat naked on the toilet. Julie held the towel on one side and Mark on the other. It was impossible not to at least take a peek. Already horny and also due to the bourbon, they both peeked.

Amelie was actually kind of hot. She wasn't voluptuous like Julie, but she had a nice body, with good-sized breasts. Even at a glance it was possible to see a hairy pussy, but trimmed on the sides. She must have liked it that way.

While holding the towel, Julie loosened a part of her blanket and stood naked on the right half of her body. One breast and one thigh on display. She lowered her hand between her legs. This time, however, Mark did not stay still and pulled his cock out, hard... Julie smiled. She was happy with the game. She dipped a finger in her pussy and ran it over the head of Mark's cock, with a wink.

Amelie finished and they both quickly put their towels back on.

"Guys, I'm thinking. We don't have room for everyone to sleep. What are we going to do?" asked Amelie.

"I'll sleep in the car. No problem," answered Mark.

"No way. The bed fits all three of us. We're friends, no problem. It's going to be fucking cold in the car" - Julie protested.

The cold argument convinced Amelie, who hated this weather. You couldn't let someone freeze for nothing. She had gotten slightly drunk even with so few shots and wasn't going to debate too much.

"But Mark won't be anywhere near me. I'm naked!" - she said laughing.

"Fine, I'm wearing underwear, I'll stay right in the corner of the bed, away from you and Julie. Is that okay?"

"Yeah."

JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers