Whispered Teasings Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie and Mark tease each other.
2k words
4.36
4.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

When does a true feeling of friendship turns into something more, into something different? When two friends are no longer happy to share the joys and sorrows of life and all they can think about is to kiss, to have each other? When being there is no longer enough and the touch of skin is necessary? When going to parties, weddings, bars and funerals together and then each going back to their homes alone seems too little? When that person who has always been seen as a safe haven during the storm also becomes the object of your innermost sexual desires?

For Julie and Mark this transformation in their friendship took more than a decade to happen. They were classmates at a Catholic high school. It didn't take long for the nerdy girl who loved racing cars to take an interest in the young animal rights activist. She said "hi", he blushed and said "hi" after a while. She saw something in him hiding inside. He seemed loyal, a good friend. So she asked the new boy to sit beside her and he, of course, did as she asked. He was marveled about that beautiful, full of life girl.

Since then, they have always been seen together. In the morning, Mark would stop by Julie's house and they would walk and talk their way to school. In the late afternoon, they would meet and walk the other way, telling each other what was new.

They did this until Julie got her first car, an old Subaru that she had picked out herself and cared for lovingly. From then on she picked Mark up at home. Mark always thought she drove too fast and she seemed to know this and took advantage of it to scare him a little by going into the mountains and making fast, tight turns. In the end, Mark had to acknowledge that it was fun, indeed. Fortunately, she has always been a great driver.

But throughout high school and college, their relationship was nothing more than a genuine friendship. Julie, beautiful and strong-willed, had her string of boyfriends, and the shy Mark had met one or two girls. These relationships caused them to drift apart from each other at times, but they always returned to their old friendship.

After graduation, Mark studied veterinary medicine at the local university and started working for farmers on the outskirts of town. The country life did him good. He got strong arms and chest and has grown a beard. Shyness has become a charm that he has, not a nightmare as it was in high school. Mark found himself in the woods, surrounded by animals and forest. He became happier, more confident, and, maybe this was what made Julie look at him with a new perspective a little after.

Julie, on the other hand, lives in the city and works for a giant corporation in the automotive industry. In a field still very much dominated by men, she had worked hard and managed to stand out. Her passion for mechanics came to some extent from her father, who religiously followed Formula 1 on Sundays and the world rally championship. The girl was first interested in the races, she knew not only the current cars and pilots, but the history of the sport and his legends like Fangio, Stewart, Fittipaldi, Lauda, Prost, Senna and many others. Then, she got into the functioning of the cars themselves: engine, fuel, suspension, and the physics involved. Self-taught, by the age of sixteen she knew enough about mechanics to identify the problems in the family's old Volvo. Not a few times had her father taken her to the repair shops to avoid being cheated by dishonest professionals. She enjoyed it. She let the mechanics assume she didn't know anything about cars, started asking silly questions, then more difficult ones, until they couldn't answer or contradicted themselves.

At the age of twenty-three she moved into a small apartment, leaving her parents house, and began to have a healthier life. She realized that in order to work harder, she needed to be healthier. She wouldn't be successful her mind got overloaded with stress and burnout. So Julie started exercising. "Mens sana in corpore sano" or "a healthy mind in a healthy body". The thin girl gained muscles and became even more beautiful. Her rebellious, anarchic manner was framed by a well-defined body, with a wide waist, a large and well-defined mouth, and large breasts. All this under a golden-black skin adorned by very vivid dark eyes.

Neither Julie, nor Mark could say exactly which internet comment or "like" had changed the tone of their friendship, but at some point they were definitely flirting. Could be when Mark commented how hot she was in a bikini photo, could be when Julie sent a heart to a shirtless pic of Mark. Could be after all of this, could be before.

It was Julie who first asked Mark out, but he would be in the mountains for another week. Then he had asked her out several times, but she had run out of time due to a deadline on a new project.

Unable to meet in person, they inevitably moved on to more and more provocative conversations. As usual, Julie took the initiative and was the first to exchange nudes. She started with a photo of her breasts. Something almost discreet, not explicit, but enough to drive Mark crazy. Happy with the reply, she sent more pictures of her, always full of shadows and lights, giving only a sense of her body. She didn't want him to see her all at once. She wanted to let Mark's imagination do the work. She had an immense lust for doing this. She sent only partial pictures of her thighs, legs, breasts, ass, and sex, leaving room for Mark to fantasize. And it worked like a charm. The guy got hooked.

Not so creative or sophisticated, Mark went to the bathroom and took a picture of his hard cock. Julie, anyway, was pleased to see that rock hard member for her pleasure. She would have fun with that dick as soon as she could. For now, she was bound to just tease Mark. She wanted to drive him crazy for when they met.

On one night she just said:

"I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep... maybe I will think about you and your cock... I wanted him here, just rubbing against me..."

And just like that, she sent a picture of her moist pussy and got offline.

Mark went crazy. He spent the night looking at the pictures she had sent. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to meet - and fuck - Julie no matter what.

Julie was also tired of masturbating thinking about Mark. She no longer wanted to pretend that that dildo was his cock. She wanted to really feel Mark inside her.

It was then that the perfect opportunity arose for them to meet for the first time since they had revealed themselves to be in love with each other. Amelie, a mutual friend, a little older than them and who lived in the same town as Julie, needed someone to fix a power generator that was not working on her farm. Amelie asked Julie if she could help her and bring the defective part to town. Julie agreed and suggested inviting Mark, after all he had a truck and was a guy strong enough to help them carry the engine, if it was needed.

It was not only a chance for Julie to start her consulting business, but also the first step to opening her own company. After all, Amelie's family had several businesses that Julie could work in, and combining business with pleasure, it was also the perfect time to meet -- and fuck -- Mark.

The idea was simple: they would leave town early and arrive at the farm after lunch, Julie would look at whatever was needed, put the engine in the car, return to town, and then she and Mark would go to her house to finally put into practice all the teasing they had been doing for the last few weeks. Julie had already bought aromatic candles, a few bottles of wine, and strawberries, with cream, of course. The cream would contrast with her dark skin and provide an inebriating effect. Just the very thought of how she would ride Mark was driving her crazy horny and she needed to think of something else so that people nearby wouldn't notice her thoughts.

So on the scheduled day, underneath her jeans Julie put on a pair of lace panties, underneath her plaid wool blouse she put on a low-cut bra and perfumed herself. It would be a quick task on the farm, then she hoped to put out the fire that was consuming her.

But, the truth was, she was having fun teasing Mark and wanted to do it until the very last moment. The more teasing, the best the sex would be, she thought. It was as if she had him on a leash, obeying her every command. Crazy for her. She wanted to see him mad as a horny dog, until she unleashed him so that he could fuck her hard. She pictured him crazy with a hard-on, struggling to contain himself, as she slowly stood naked in front of him. "Not yet," and she would remove her bra. "Not yet," watching Mark nervously, his thick cock sticking out. "Not yet," she would say getting on all fours on the bed and offering her wet pussy to him... "Now..."

Then Julie took one last provocative picture in the bedroom before she was supposed to leave to meet Amelie and sent it to Mark. One could see a piece of her panties and her thighs. The message said "this pussy is waiting to be licked".

Still horny with the phone in hand, a wet pussy and with her pants down to her ankles, Julie heard the intercom. It was Amelie, telling her that she had arrived.

Although she was also an old friend of theirs from college, Amelie was a serious woman. She was not one for parties or kissing many men. She had had a religious background, raised in a Catholic family, and always dressed very soberly. She usually didn't like obscene or vulgar talk, and she hardly drank. She was a great friend, but had her differences with the rest of the gang because of her upbringing. Lastly, Amelie was good friends with one of Julie's ex-boyfriends and had been somewhat upset when they broke up. It was for these reasons that Julie was sure that it was best not to talk to Amelie about what was going on with Mark. There was no way she could know what was going on. No way. It would not only ruin a business opportunity, but risk a valuable friendship.

During the short trip Julie was talking to Amelie, but whenever she could she looked at Mark's messages. She got aroused reading those obscene texts. Her pussy was getting wet with each reading and rereading of the texts, always very explicit. She imagined what the weekend would be like. What they would do in the bedroom, in the living room and in the bathroom, how she would cover her sex with cream and drink sparkling wine while being blowjobbed... So, pretending to listen and to be interested in the news that Amelie was telling, Julie pressed her thighs against each other trying to ease her arousal a little with no success.

They stopped at the place they had arranged to meet Mark, a gas station at the start of the road to the mountains. He was there, with his gray Toyota pickup truck. Knowing that Julie wanted them to be discreet, he did his best to disguise his excitement at seeing her. Mark greeted Amelie with a quick hug and Julie with a longer one, pressing his member against her waist. He had also been reliving the conversations and photos. He had a boner. They talked briefly and Amelie asked Mark to follow her to show him the way and went to her car. At that moment, with Amelie's back to the car, Julie took the opportunity to put her hand on Mark's cock, over his pants. She gave him a gentle squeeze, to feel that he was ready, and whispered sensually in his ear "how hot it is... hummm... I can't wait to feel it inside me...".

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers