Whispered Teasings Ch. 04

Story Info
The three of them lie on the same bed. Mark and Julie fuck.
2.8k words
4.33
3.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

The three of them laid down on the bed. Mark was on the left side, Julie in the middle, and Amelie on the right. Mark insisted on leaving a gap between himself and Julie, so Amelie would have no suspicion on them. The room was dark, with only the feeble, crackling light of the fireplace dimly illuminating the three of them. Outside, the rain was still pouring down with lightning and thunder.

Julie was restless, with a feeling of frustration. Right there, next to her, was Mark, crazy with desire for her, eager to have her all to himself. Julie closed her eyes and the picture of Mark's abs came to her mind. His lean belly. The hair that went down from his belly button to his cock... Oh, his cock... she had already felt it on her lips... Hot, hard... tasty...

"Is his cock still hard?" - she wondered.

She was soaking wet. It seemed deeply unfair to spend the night like this. She wet, he hard, both naked, lying on the same bed... But there was nothing they could do about it. Amelie was next to them, sleeping lightly, perhaps.

She thought about giving Mark a handjob.

"Maybe I could do him a handjob... I could do it carefully, slowly... Then, I would let him cum all over my ass and back.... Maybe if I do it right, Amelie wouldn't notice... I would be more than happy to feel his cock on my hand... to please him... to let him cum on me... to feel his warm cum over my body...".

But, even that risky plan sounded like not enough for her. Sure it would be awesome to feel Mark's cock in her hand and to fell his warm cum over her, but, she wanted more. She wanted to at least feel that hot cock again, but this time, inside her. As the thought of her hand going down and up Mark's cock invaded her mind, Julie felt her pussy pulsing.

"Maybe I can put his cock inside me and just move slowly.... Just a little... To feel it getting in and out slowly... feeling it going all the way into me... No. Amelie will definitely notice. I can't do it. She'll make a scandal. And rightly so... Maybe I could just put my hand on it. Just feel it... No handjob...".

But even this little adventure was soon out of the question because Amelie said:

"Ju, I'm freezing, come closer to me".

"Oh, no... I really won't be able to do anything this way... I won't be able to move, otherwise she will notice... Even a slight handjob, she will definitely notice as our bodies are touching each other...".

And Julie resigned herself and pressed her naked body to Amelie. Julie felt her pussy touching her friend's ass and her hands on her breasts, as Amelie grabbed her hands in a hug, being the little spoon. The soft touch of the skin of Amelie's tits did not go unnoticed by Julie. She thought Mark would go crazy if he realized that her pussy was rubbing against Amelie's ass and her hands were touching her friend's tits. He wouldn't be able to stop himself and would fuck her wildly!

Julie then pictured Mark fucking her as she struggled to make sure Amelie didn't notice. In her mind, he was sticking his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy and she was trying to absorb the impact of his thrusts so that Amelie would not know they were fucking. This thought turned her on even more. It was hard to contain herself. Julie's wetness was running down and even wetting Amelie's ass. She moaned softly, but then, ashamed, held back.

"I need to stay calm" - she thought.

But it was hard. Very hard.

She took a deep breath for a while and tried to hold herself back. The minutes seemed to pass slowly. She didn't know if Mark was still awake. If he still had his dick hard. If he still wanted to fuck her. Or if he had already given up. Or had he slept. Was he as frustrated as she was?

Finally, she realized that Amelie had slept. Her friend snored lightly in her arms. Julie touched her gently. Nothing. She was still asleep.

"Maybe... Maybe... I could satisfy some of my cravings... I can't stand this heat coming from down there anymore... I'm burning up... I wish I could have sucked him off in that little room when I had the chance. Fuck if Amelie were to see... Would she see me sucking him off? So what? No... this is the horniness talking again... She must not know anything... But... but... can he at least give me a cuddle? That would be no big deal... Just a cuddle..."

She took some courage and grabbed Mark's hand and put it on her thighs, without saying anything. He was startled, but soon became excited by Julie's initiative. Mark began to caress her lightly, gently running his fingers all over Julie's body. He loved that firm smooth skin. He caressed every inch of those strong thighs. Back and forth.

"What a hot hand...what a turn on..." - Julie thought, getting wetter and wetter, finding it harder and harder to hold back her moan.

Mark was enjoying the game. He decided to be bolder and moved up to her right breast.

"That's... nice."

Mark's naughty touch was setting Julie on fire. He was caressing her carefully so as not to touch Amelie. Julie moved slightly, just enough to free her right nipple so he could touch it too. Mark understood. He fondled the nipple, then squeezed it. Then he caressed it again.

Not satisfied, Mark moved even closer to Julie and gave her neck and ear a sniff. He then ran the tip of his tongue along the back of Julie's neck, then down her neck, and then back to her ear. She had goosebumps.

"Oh, that's hot...".

Julie wanted to face Mark. She no longer wanted to remain with her back to him, cuddled up to Amelie. She wanted to get up and push him on the bed and sit on that cock right away. Then hump him violently, moaning, screaming. She wanted to feel that hard cock throbbing inside her. She wanted to roll around with it all inside her pussy, feeling that cock deep inside her.

But she couldn't do that.

She had to stay still so Amelie wouldn't wake up. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter on her friend's ass. Julie thought she would have to be content with the superficial caresses Mark was giving her.

Or not. For Mark decided to take the fun to another level.

"He's crazy!"

With a combination of surprise and happiness, Julie watched Mark carefully and silently kneel on the bed, leaning on the wall and placing his cock right next to her head. All she would need to do was turn around a little, lifting her head, and presto, she would have her tongue on that hard dick once more.

From where she was lying, even in the darkness she could see the head of his cock. She could feel its heat. She could smell it.

But she had not yet made up her mind.

"Should I do it? I'm desperate to suck that cock, but what if Amelie wakes up? She would see me with all this cock in my mouth while I'm still cuddling with her naked.... She would be furious!"

Then Mark began to rub his cock on Julie's face. He started at her ear, then moved to her cheek. She felt the heat of his cock on her skin and moaned softly. It was too much. She couldn't think rationally anymore. She became pure horniness.

Carefully, Julie turned her head. She ran her tongue over that thick cock head. She tasted a little of Mark.

"Oh, how naughty... how horny..."

She wanted to swallow that cock whole. She wanted to feel it deep in her throat. She wanted to suck it all the way down. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow all that cum. But she couldn't. She had to be satisfied with sucking just the head or Amelie would notice.

Mark was already delirious just with this special caress. He was also holding back. He wanted to shove his cock in her mouth all at once, all the way. He wanted to hold her by the head and pound her non-stop until he filled her mouth with cum.

But he couldn't.

Amelie would wake up.

He had to control himself. But if she kept sucking, even gently, he wouldn't be able to contain himself and would cum all over her. The jets of cum would go everywhere, on Julie's face, but also on Amelie. Sure. There was no way some cum would not get to Amelie's face, maybe even her mouth, lips... No, he couldn't go on like that. Can you imagine if Amelie woke up covered in Mark's cum? Cum in her mouth and lips? It would be a tragedy!

Mark gathered all the willpower he had and pulled his cock out of Julie's mouth. She was not disappointed, for she knew they could not continue. She also imagined the jets of cum falling on her friend who was sleeping next to her. Amelie would wake up in horror with cum dripping down her face....

Julie watched with interest as Mark laid down beside her again. Their eyes met in the dark and they both understood each other. They were partners in this slutty sexy crime. They wanted to satisfy their lust, but they couldn't wake up Amelie.

Unable to stop, Mark gently slid his fingers down Julie's spine. She moaned, knowing where the path those fingers were traveling led to.

She nod to him as saying "Go, I know where you are going and I want you there...". He got so turned on that he moved a little too fast in the bed and it made a little creaking sound, almost entirely hidden by the storm.

Julie whispered horny, almost moaning:

"Don't you dare make a noise..."

Unhurriedly, Mark ran his fingers down Julie's spine. Slowly his middle finger walked between Julie's butt cheeks and she shivered.He unashamedly stopped his finger for a moment at Julie's asshole and applied a small amount of pressure to the tight entrance.

Julie felt a wave of pleasure run from her asshole through her body and hardly managed to hold back a moan. She was naughty and felt very aroused when her ass was touched. She loved anal play.

Mark started to stroke her little back door. It opened and closed, answering to his touch. She knew that finger wanted to invade her and loved the idea...

His cock was hard like a stone as he realized how much she enjoyed that finger down her asshole. All he desired was to stick his finger in her; all she wanted was for him to take the finger off and put the dick in... So he continued to arouse her a bit more. He could hear she moaning softly and moving her ass as to make room for his finger to get deeper.

But there's no way he could fuck her ass without Amelie's noticing, so it was time for his fingers to keep traveling.

Then his fingers continued their journey. Mark's hand finally reached Julie's pussy with his index finger. All the wetness he had expected was there. Dripping. She was ready. He then looked for Julie's clit, still in no hurry. He found it swollen, intumescent. Yummy.

Julie did what she could to help and lifted her leg a tiny bit so that she was more vulnerable to Mark's touches.

He took this as encouragement and touched her more intensely. More speed. More intensity. But carefully. His hand could not touch Amelie, less than an inch from Julie.

Julie looked at him and signaled.

"It's time. I can't hold it any longer! Fuck me, Mark!" was what she meant by that almost imperceptible gesture.

He brought his cock closer to her pussy and rubbed it without penetrating, just sliding it into Julie's warm wetness, which moved almost imperceptibly. The big cock was passing over the entrance to her pussy and back again, back and forth.

Mark couldn't hold it any longer either. He had to get his cock into Julie. He needed to feel that hot, wet cave.

But, haste and excitement sometimes get in the way.

Blinded by lust, he pushed his cock in all at once, without making sure it was in the right position for entry. The cock slipped past Julie's pussy and touched Amelie's ass. Her friend let out a grunt. Julie and Mark stood motionless, frozen. Both their hearts were racing.

Unaware that she had the throbbing head of a thick male member between her buttocks, near her little asshole, Amelie asked, half-asleep:

"What's that?"

Julie tried to get all the horniness out of her voice to answer:

"I went to stretch and pulled you over, Amelie, I'm sorry. You may sleep again."

Amelie agreed with the answer and nestled even closer to Julie, taking her arm and holding it against her breasts. However, as she pressed herself further into Julie, Amelie ended up involuntarily rubbing the entrance of her ass against the head of Mark's cock.

Mark felt his cock simultaneously at the entrance to Julie's pussy and touching Amelie's ass. This simple thought made his cock throb. He was pretty close to cum on Amelie's asshole. Julie noticed and gave him a disapproving look. But he couldn't just pull out at once, because Amelie might notice, so they waited a few moments and only then did the young man slowly pull his member out.

Mark made Julie lift her leg a bit again and pushed his cock into her pussy. Finally they could feel each other's warmth. Mark's cock was rock hard and Julie's pussy was hot and soaking wet. She welcomed the hard cock easily.

But Mark couldn't move in and out of Julie, or he would wake Amelie. He needed to focus and make an effort to contain his urge to thrust hard into Julie. It is an almost animal instinct to thrust in and out so hard. To want to thrust the cock violently into her pussy, to pull out and thrust again. But Mark managed to control himself, took a breath and calmed the beast of desire. He then simply felt that wonderful pussy, touched Julie's thighs and boobs, and licked her thin neck.

Julie then began to squeeze his cock and release it with the muscles in her pussy. She squeezed at the entrance, then in the middle, then released. He had never felt anything like this before. It felt like her pussy was jerking him off! The hard-on was almost too much for him to handle.

Asleep, Amelie moved, shifting Julie's hand further down until it accommodated in her pussy, without Julie being able to resist. That way, Julia felt the hairs of her friend's pussy on her fingers.

With Mark's cock inside her and her hands on Amelie's pussy, it was inevitable for Julie to imagine that the three of them could be having fun. Mark would certainly enjoy fucking that hairy pussy and she imagined herself being licked by her friend. That could be at once: Amelie on all fours being fucked by Mark while licking Julie's pussy at the same time. That thought caused her to move her fingers down a little further until they touched Amelie's pussy flat. She slipped the tip of her middle finger into her hair a little until she felt her friend's clit. She wouldn't move it, she just wanted to feel it.

Julie continued with her pompoarism. Feeling Mark's big, thick cock in her pussy and Amelie's clit on her finger, pressed between the two, with her breasts on Amelie's back and her mind traveling between the horny situation she was in and an imagined role of

Amelie in it all, Julie came. She came a lot. She unleashed all the horniness she had been feeling. Strong contractions squeezed Mark's cock and she shivered, even squeezed Amelie's clit a little harder.

Feeling Julie come was too much and Mark said in a whisper "I'm going to come, I'm going to fill you with cum".

"Get it out, cum on my little ass" -- Julie whispered.

He pulled out his cock. She lifted her buttocks exposing her little ass. He pointed his cock, forcing his member against the entrance of her ass, which opened a little, and spurted hot, thick cum into Julie. Some of it stayed in her ass, some ran down, and some went into her pussy.

Ecstatic, they fell asleep.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers