Whispers From My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really sleepy, aren't you" she noticed.

"Sort of, I guess. Maybe I didn't sleep well."

"Why don't you go take a nap? It's okay," she has smiled that marvelous and gentle smile she had.

"No, that's okay," I lied, but mildly. I sure didn't want her to feel she'd kept me up.

"Alright, then lay your head on my lap and we'll talk till you fall asleep. Come on," she invited, her arm opening up to prove it was okay.

She had reclined, and her lap was too inviting, I was so comfortable with her. I'd eased my head onto her lap and her hand just as quickly was in my hair, brushing it as it were, with her fingers. It was so gentle and soothing, that though we did talk some, I was soon asleep. It was several hours before I woke up, her fingers still wending their way slowly through my hair.

"Oh my, how long have I been asleep?"

"Just a couple of hours."

"I'm so sorry," I worried needlessly though I didn't know it then.

"No need to be sorry, Hannah. I've enjoyed looking at you. You do have a lovely facial skin, so alive and vibrant. Has anyone told you that?"

"Well, a long time ago, I think."

"I have noticed it many times; I would think that you'd be complimented on it often. If not, you should be."

I did have a smooth skin, and though not rosy, my cheeks were different from most others I'd seen, yet not even my mother had commented on it. At that thought, I know I blushed mildly.

"And that blush also complements it," she said with a smile.

"I'm sorry...ah, thanks," I stumbled a bit in my embarrassment, though why I was embarrassed I had no idea.

At first, the times I had slept overnight at her house, I had slept in the spare bedroom. The first time I had used a long night shirt of hers, but soon she had me bring a couple of sleeping shirts and a few extra panties and another set or two of outer wear. All of this was slow developing, but that time sleeping in her lap stayed in my memory as a treasured thought.

Two things developed, though I didn't quickly recognize either one. The first was how I was surreptitiously looking at Rona more and more, but when I realized this, I was no longer looking on the sly. I was drawn to her not only as a person, but as someone who somehow excited me. This wasn't like Sarah when I was a still a child. No, not at all. I was seeing her as a woman that I loved looking at, and yes, sometimes in a way such as a daydream, yet somehow conscious of it.

The second thing that was happening in me was that my mind would suddenly bring to my remembrance of how it was for me when she'd had me lay my head on her lap. The feelings I had been aware of and found that I loved, became emotions that had me wanting to feel that way again and trying to plot on how to make it reoccur. I felt shame at feeling as I was, but honestly, the thought of having my head in her lap, and her hands on me, in my hair, the seeming caresses, excited me in a way that left me feeling a strange and wondrous warmth thus shutting out the initial shame that I had felt.

I suppose Rona wasn't what most would consider beautiful, but over time, I was seeing her that way; she was definitely more than easy to look at, she had such a marvelous symmetry that beckoned to my eyes. I knew that I was wanting nothing more than being with her, and more, she was in my thoughts endlessly. What it was that I wanted from her, other than to be near her every moment, I had no idea at that time, but I was wanting it, and badly.

As the school year wore on, I was spending every weekend at Rona's. When spring break came, she invited me to spend it with her. To say that that thrilled me would be putting it mildly–I was ecstatic!

That week was heavenly, though it did bring some trepidation. Wearing shorts and T-tops as we so often did, I reveled in being able to see her for more than a weekend. However, we did dress up to go to a movie, then to dinner, though casually so. Home–I was thinking of it as my home–we were once again in shorts and comfortable tops. It was the appointed time when I was to really know love, the love that had been burning in me to be known. Sitting on the couch and talking, she suddenly looked at my face with an intensity I seldom saw in her.

"Hannah, you do have such beautiful skin; your face is lovelier from it, so vibrantly alive," she said, her hand stealing up to caress my cheek.

It all happened so swiftly. My breath caught, and I know I sighed deeply at her touch. She'd never touched me like that before. Without thought my face turned into her hand, my heart swelling and my breath catching. Before I knew it, I had turned enough against her palm to kiss it as I nearly swooned in my sudden joy. Again, without warning, I heard my words escape from my heart to my lips.

"I love you, Rona. I really love you!"

There! It was out and I didn't fear though I was anxious as I kissed her palm again.

"Do you? Do you really love me? Because if you do, you have to know that I love you too," she whispered tenderly.

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and saw her love in them. Again, my heart threatened to burst in my breast. Where I had seen welcoming friendship in her eyes before, love had replaced it; there was no mistaking what I saw in them. Rona longed for me just as I had been longing for her. The love that I knew was in my eyes, as I gazed into hers was a mirror that drew us together.

Wordlessly, our faces neared to each other's, then our lips met. Everything stood still, even time as I felt her lips on mine. I felt my heart sigh with love as she explored my lips with her tongue sending shivers of joy throughout my body.

"Hannah," she whispered, her mouth barely apart from mine, "are you sure?"

"Yes," I whispered my breath warming her lips as hers had warmed mine. "I've been in love with you for a long time now. I knew it, yet I didn't, or wouldn't believe that we could be. Yes!" I said emphatically at the end, my voice suddenly a hiss.

As if she could no longer resist, she kissed me again, this time firmly, fully, her lips twisting on mine making me do as she was doing. The raptures that engulfed me had me knowing that whatever our love was, or would be, was fine with me.

That was a huge thing with me, what with all of the preaching I had heard from many pulpits about love between men, or between women, being the worst abomination before God. I would burn in everlasting fires, but the fire in me as we kissed was an irresistible flame. Whatever course our love would take, I could not deny it; indeed, I wanted it as I'd never wanted anything else. I had never been drawn to anything, or anyone as I was drawn to Rona.

Our kiss seemed to go on forever, our bodies straining to become one, but then with her breath as ragged as mine, she pulled back. Some part of me wanted to scream for her to keep kissing me, to hold me as she had been, to let me feel her as fully against me as possible, but that was not to be no matter how desperately I wanted it. Her look was nearly as frantic as I had suddenly felt.

"Come, let's make sure," was all she said, getting up and tugging at me to do the same.

She led us to her bedroom and turned on a light, but set it on low. We stood there looking at each other able to see well, though a bit shadowy. My heart was racing. I knew something wondrous was about to happen though I still felt some fear at whatever it might be.

She began undoing her clothes, but slowly.

"I need to make sure that this is what you want. You are much too precious in my heart and mind and I don't want to hurt you in any way," she said as she was down to her bra and panties.

It was as if I had been transported and time was standing still though my heart was pounding madly in my breast, and my breathing had become labored though I kept it quiet. There was an eagerness in me too, a wanting to see more of Rona which I knew was what she meant to do else why was she taking her clothes off as she was.

My breath speeded up some more in my sudden desire; feelings and emotions clamoring for whatever was to come that were exciting me so.

Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and very deliberately peeled it off of her breasts. My breath caught. I had seen breasts on girls before, but this was Rona, and she was a woman, and I loved her so. More, her breasts were so sweet looking even in the close darkness, her nipples turgid. Merciful God, my lips were dry, yet I was salivating, and more, I so wanted to touch them.

Somehow I knew that I had wanted this since forever, yet hadn't thought it consciously, but I did just then. Peculiar sounds were emanating from someplace within me–soft quiet sounds that I knew were the same as if I had said words that begged, but for what I had no idea yet. I just knew I wanted her to go on with her beautiful torture of my inner desires that were awakening with a loud scream in me.

Then only her panties remained and my desperation was growing exponentially. My body was leaning forward in anticipation, and I knew that I wished that I had rushed to her to help her remove them. My strange sounds continued, but as if internal whispers of my heart.

Whispers of my heart. Suddenly I knew that my heart had been whispering to me since I was but a small child. It was why I was so close to Sarah, why I had been so desolate when she left. No, I knew I didn't want to be this way with Sarah, but I wanted, needed, the intimacy of her nearness, whatever that might have been for a child.

My whispers were the screams that were suddenly roaring within me. How I withstood not going to Rona was almost miraculous, but then she bent down to fully remove her panties then lifted up to stand fully naked before me. I was shocked! My eyes had been riveted on what remained hidden, and then it was all revealed.

Rona was not only naked, she was completely hairless. She had no pubic hair whatsoever. Though I was stunned to immobility as I stared at her, sensations I never knew possible were rushing through my body from my head to my toes. My breathing was ragged as could be, and my heart increased its beating to a frenzy. Those quiet sounds I was making became louder, and as I realized it, I also knew I was moving stonily to close the space between us.

My head bowed as I kept closing the space to her, and a loud moan escaped me as my hand, unbeknownst to me, reached to touch her vaginal area. She was wet!

Somehow I instinctively ran a finger between her vaginal lips, and moaned even more. Again, the sensations were flying to and fro in me–wild sensations of pure delight that were wholly sexual and more, they were centered at the juncture of my thighs like a beautiful queasy feeling that was so heavenly.

"Oh, god, Rona," I heard my whispered words.

More, the finger that had her wetness came up to my face, and with my eyes closed in sensual delight, I licked her off of it. Her taste, and all the emotions that flushed my body were electric. I fell into her arms that had quickly come around me.

She held me as she softly kissed my neck, my shoulder, then my cheek. As she did that seemingly without end, I knew I wanted to be just as naked as she was and to be feeling us skin to skin. It was like a rush of need, of love, of desire, and yes, I knew, of lust. I had to feel all of her with all of me. I was choking with desire, and some tears escaped me from the too great emotion that gripped me.

"Hannah, my love, my sweet love, you're making me so happy," she said quietly. "Now, please, let me take your clothes off so we can get in bed and let me love you. Would you like that, my sweet love?"

"Ye–yes," I stammered almost breathlessly, "but hurry. Please hurry."

She didn't. She disrobed me just as slowly as she had removed her own clothing, but though I was so anxious, I loved the torture, and more, her more than sensual touch over my whole body as bit-by-bit, she took off the few clothes I had. When she took my bra off, I had to hug her, to feel of our breasts knowing of each other, to caress and cry out for the love that was in us.

As beautiful as that was, it was even more wondrous when she began to lower my panties as she did so in such a stunning way. One hand went into my waistband from the front, and the other more or less from behind. The sensations were unbelievable, the hand on my cheek so sensuous while the one in front eased its way down toward my vagina making my legs to quiver unsteadily from the pleasures that were shooting through me. When her hand was at my vagina, just as I had done, so did she: a finger found its was between my lips that were so wet that I could feel them.

Sliding through my lips, I felt a piercing sharpness of utter joy go through me, the pleasure so deep that my body slumped into her as much as it could. I was reduced to a simpering child.

"Please," I heard my crying whisper, and nothing else for my breath was as naught.

She was making it a magnificent production that had me either in a heaven of sexual delights that were wholly new to me, or in the depths of a sexual enchantment. Whatever it was, I never wanted to leave where she had me, it was all so wondrously beautiful.

As if to make a liar out of what I was sensing, pulling her front hand out and looking at me, I saw her deliberately show me the finger that was wet from my desires, then painfully, slowly, lick it very purposely with her tongue, then slide it into her mouth with her eyes closed as if savoring me, with a much too sexy moan of her own pleasure.

My body felt a weakness in every muscle; she had me wanting her as I never wanted anything else.

"God, you taste so sweet, Hannah. Now let me love you," she said as she gently pushed me back so that I eased onto the bed.

I would do anything she asked of me just then, she had me so wanting. I would want her ever more as she did begin to love me. She started with small kisses to my whole face as she laid her body fully atop mine, though keeping most of her weight off of me. Those kisses had their own magical sensations to thrill me with and sink me deeper into the abyss of her love. I know I heard my sighs softly release as she kissed my eyes that went into the dreamland of her beautiful sexual awakening of me.

Those kisses went on over my face, to my ears where she teased me endlessly before moving to my neck and making me moan either for mercy, or for more of her wondrous torture of me, but when she returned to my lips, a wild passion erupted from within me and I ravaged her lips as she did the same to mine. I was lost in my lustful hungering of Rona and ready for more. More was forthcoming for she moved slowly down my body to my breasts and nipples which she treated with a tenderness that kept shooting to my vagina. My soft cries of ecstasy were never ending.

Involuntarily, my hips had been rising, swaying as if begging. I was aware of it happening and wondered at it, how my sexual body was so centered on my vaginal area, and so desperately wanting, craving, but I still didn't know what it was wishing for. She helped my understanding with her fingers parting my pubic hair, then her lips pressing onto them as her tongue began to slide from near my anus up through my lips, then to the most sensitive spot that I vaguely knew as my clitoris. As she let her tongue slide over it, my hips jerked up wantonly, and my head tried to lift as if to see, but I was in a fog of my unknown desires being met.

I became lost in a sea of utter joy!

It was as if stars were bursting in celebration of my sexual awakening, of my body knowing the joyful feelings of sensations that were piercing, shockingly beautiful until my sexual center flew up to the heavens in a fit of joy that gripped me and held me in its thrall.

When next I knew what was happening, I was being cradled with my face against her one breast, and my body was feeling after shocks of all the joys she had instilled in me, in my body that felt so loved.

"Hannah, my sweet baby, do you have any idea of how much I love you, how much I enjoyed making love to you, and now holding you so close to me?"

Her words were soft, dripping with a sweetness I had never know, and thrilling me so much that new sensations mixed and melded with those that remained from her loving of my body that was still singing her praises.

The joy that filled my heart was just about too much. I felt my tears of happiness, and somehow I instinctively kissed her breast, then took her nipple into my mouth. As soon as I had captured it, I refused to let it go. In a new fit of eagerness, one hand went to her other breast, and my lower one eased up to cup the one my mouth was on as I sucked lovingly on her nipple. Newer yet sensations filled me; new hungers entered into me as her one of her hands cradled my head closer to her breast as I heard the moans of her own pleasure.

Those sounds egged me on, and though I stayed there for a while sucking and licking to give her more joys, I soon found I was kissing down her own body eager to be at that erotic juncture of her thighs that had so enthralled me earlier. Once there, I cried out as my body was flushed with some of the most pleasurable sensations: her lips felt so erotic, so beautiful to my lips, and my tongue that couldn't wait to lick her flowing love that had enthralled me earlier.

Rona's taste was so electric in me, and I went after her feverishly, mewling noises abundantly being made by me as I enjoyed drinking all she offered to my mouth. The sensations of her moist heat, her naked skin that was pulsing, and the rising of her hips much as mine had done, were all I wanted, all I would ever want. Then I discovered the secret place of our pleasures.

Her clitoris had swelled, it seemed, and made a tempting spot for me to suckle as I had her nipple. When that was sending her to those wonderful unknown places of love, I had to continue, but varying my licking and sucking of it, but not just for her pleasure, but for mine too for I loved loving her as I was.

When her moans and groans were coming too frequently, and her hips rose more and more, then swayed wildly, I clung to her for I remembered how it had been with me. Not letting her go, nor stopping my lips and tongue actions, I drank the profusion of her love as I heard her guttural groan of climax.

Rona was as if asleep, and I was uptight in my unforgiving wanting to love her even more. Forcing myself to do nothing further, I couldn't help my wish to lie with my head on her thigh and vaginal lips. Feeling her warmth, and how her inner sex was contracting, making her lips pulse out even more of her wet love, I suffered my desires with a shortened breathing and a roaming hand that ran up and down a thigh up to one of her cheeks. By the wild and swelling beat of my heart, I knew that I was more than in love.

Chapter 4

It was a strange moment for me. As I had adamantly refused to move unless forced to, my thoughts and feelings, my emotions, ran amok, some worrisome, others so sweet and wondrous. One of the worrisome ones was about Rona, and oddly, not at all about me. I feared that I had led her to the eternal fires of hell, of condemnation before God.

My fear for Rona was so fierce that I shivered madly. She sensed it for she twitched her hips and her vagina reacted with them too, but only sending a bit more of her still slowly flowing love out. I had to take it, and my tongue brought a soft moan from her as if in enjoyment.

It was a wonder that I didn't worry about my own condemnation, but then again, I smugly and most improperly thought of my fires of eternal punishment were already being had by me, and they were most enjoyable, for they were the growing embers of my heated self desiring nothing but Rona and her love. She had undone me, and I was so glad, damned or not.

The marvelous love that she had shown me erased my feelings and thoughts of disobeying the Almighty, and I didn't dwell on it. Instead I dwelled on the overpowering sensations of love from her still pulsating lips. I couldn't resist it, couldn't resist her, and without thought, just a burning need, my lips sought her love and my tongue quickly, but very lovingly licked up what she had offered, and hoped she would bless me with more.