Whispers From My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, bless me, for Rona was now my Goddess, and I had no qualms about her being so to me. I would pay for my present joy later, and just then, I thought, I would do so gladly, though I knew that wouldn't be so at the day of my judgement. Just then, I had to have more of her love, and soon I was rewarded when she moan too much, and her lovely hips again signaled he acquiescence to my love of her. Merciful heavens, my heart was bursting once more with my love of her.

"You know that you're spoiling me, don't you?" she finally whispered hoarsely.

"No, you're spoiling me. I didn't know anything about love as I'm feeling it now, and it's all I want, so I thank you. My God, I love you so much, and I love loving you too, showing you how much I do love you, Rona," my words tinged with a passion that startled me, a passion that I loved feeling in myself.

"Come up here and let me hold you, baby," she entreated me, again making my heart flutter with her calling me baby.

Though I didn't want to move, how could I refuse her? I couldn't, but as I crawled up her naked body, enjoying touching it so fully with my own naked body, my joys were being multiplied. How, I had wondered, could this love be a sin? Suddenly it seemed to be nothing but one of life's biggest pleasures, its most wondrous longing within us.

She kissed my face, then my lips, sticky though they were from her drying love on them. To me, it was as if I had put on lipstick before moving up to her, yet I hoped she would think the same thing. She must have, for we had a long, luxurious kiss that soon had us both wanting to love again, but it was not to be, at least not yet.

"Let's take a shower and freshen ourselves up, okay?"

Nodding my head, that brought a new excitement to me. We'd touch often, and I'd get to see her nakedness to my hearts content. Then I wondered if my heart would ever be content at seeing her, or forever be wanting to see all of her all the time. Such a lovely quandary.

As she left the bed my eyes seemed to swell at the sight of her naked body. With the light on, I could see all of her, and that was to make my life what it so much is now. All of the whispering that my heart had done within me was suddenly a morass of those quietly spoken thoughts in me, a vast jumble of them, and all telling me of the beauty of Rona's body, and how I loved all of it. My eyes fought for where to look so much so that I wished I was one of those lizards with eyes that could look two different ways at once. My stomach lurched with the sudden hungers I was feeling.

"Come on, sweetie. Let me look at you too," she caught me, but with a sweetness that made my love surge again.

Obeying her, I rose from the bed and walked to her smiling face. Once there, I had to hug her tightly, to feel our naked bodies pressing together once more.

"Rona, I want to be as you are," came out of my mouth unbidden.

"Oh, how so, honey?"

"Like you. You felt so deliciously erotic to my lips when I loved you. I can't describe the feelings, the emotions that shot through me, and I thought that it would feel nice to you too if I was like that."

"That's sweet of you; we can do that for you if you wish," was her response.

We walked into the shower and i continued to gaze at her body, and again, I fought within myself over what part of her to concentrate on. Why, oh why couldn't I look at her everywhere at the same time? Aside from her face that I had so often loved looking at, i realized that I loved looking at her neck, her shoulders, her lovely breasts and tummy, and of course I dearly loved her shorn vaginal lips.

Looking down at the thighs that my one hand had roved over, a heat that was building in me boiled to where I didn't see anything but my lusting for her, to make love to her again. My breath shortened so much that I had to lean into her to keep from falling.

"Rona, I need to make love to you again. I'm sorry, but..." I couldn't finish.

She held me and gently rubbed my back as I felt as much of her as I could, our hips and genitals nearly glued together, our breasts mashed into each other's.

"Patience, my sweet love, patience," she admonished me softly. "Let's wash, then shave you so that it'll be more satisfying to you. Okay?" she asked, but sealed the decision with a tender kiss that was still filled with her own growing passion.

That excited me more, but the promise of an even more satisfying sex held me in its thrall.

We did wash, then dried each other, or mostly she did all the drying, I was so addled by my continued sexual cravings that were so new and powerful in me. Then she had me to shave, which she had to help me with less I disfigure my lips. When it was done and I felt of them, I felt my body flush crimson, I was so turned on, so ready to rush to the bed.

"Let me have a taste of the new you," she said as she laid on her back, and pulled me to come over her.

Her voice was hoarse, commanding, and though I wanted to make love to her, I did as she asked, then let her move me up to where I was over her face. What happened next was so erotically exquisite. She pulled my lips down over her face and made love to me like that.

Without prompting, or knowledge afore hand, my hips began to jog on her lips, it was all feeling so hedonistic. Though it came to me that I was a fallen woman worthy of condemnation, I was in the grip of the sensations her lips and tongue were giving me. They shot through me like piercing shards, sharp needles of pleasure; pleasures that swelled and spread throughout my body in such a way that it was as if my body was tasting of each sensation and finding each one so delicious.

I cried out in my joys, and rode her face mercilessly until my climax came wherein I pressed onto her face–sat hard on it, really–but quickly lifted off of her though I felt her pulling at me as if to keep me on her as her tongue worked furiously to lick up all the love that seemed to gush out of me.

It was mercilessly powerful, so much so that I toppled over, barely able to breathe. As I struggled with my breath, and felt the continuing pleasures roil in my body, I also heard Rona struggling to breathe.

"My god, that was fantastic, baby," she finally got out, though barely.

Me? My vagina was as if throbbing like mad, the wild heat from it as if not wanting to dissipate, and telling me to not let it leave, to do whatever I could to keep it, but I couldn't move. The feelings of sexual sweetness captured my mind and thoughts, and I let myself dwell on them, then slowly closed my eyes and slept.

When I woke up, Rona was raining soft kisses on my face, her hand caressing my hair, tenderly combing through it, then softly running down the side of my body to my cheek and thigh, then gently pulled me by my cheek to press against her. Her hand squeezing and caressing my cheeks, and holding us close was as an invitation to make love again, and I was ready.

Moving me as she would, she spun around and took my lips to her mouth and offered me her vagina. Eager again, I took it as we made love to each other, our hands on each other's cheeks pulling us as close together as possible. One of her hands spread, then lifted my top leg to get at me more fully. Following he lead, I did the same, and knew I was in a sexual heaven as I tried to bury my face between her lovely and tasty lips. My sounds of joy knew no bounds as I licked madly between her lips, then suckled one. The feelings were more than electric as pangs of sharp sensual sensations racked my hungering body.

She had done the same to me, and we gorged on each other until we both were too tired, yet not sated at all. I knew she was as I was, and wishing we could continue endlessly. We were so worn out though that we fell asleep as we were, our faces at each other's vagina. Though I was desperate for more, yet somehow I was contented.

Chapter 5

It was something new to me in every way. When we finally did get up, I couldn't help but stare at her body. The sense of everything I saw of her being lovely to look at had me wanting to keep looking. While Rona's back was to me, I looked at it, then at her cheeks, and the swell that led to them, as well as how they protruded in the sweetest of ways. It wasn't my thing to look at the backside of any girl, but now I did, and felt my body going slack with the wanting of it.

So how could I have her buttocks? All I could do was to look at them and touch, or maybe cup them, maybe even kiss them. Still, that was what I wanted, but I didn't try to do it. What I did do was to look at her legs, ankles, and feet. Was it what one did when one was in love with another? I didn't know, but I knew I was enjoying looking at her. That, too, changed my life.

"Are you enjoying looking at me?" she asked with an impish smile.

"I think so; you're beautiful to look at, you know."

"No, I don't, but that's very sweet of you to say, to think so."

She meant it. Hadn't anyone else told her how gorgeous her naked body looked? I found that hard to believe, but then again, I knew next to nothing about her personal life.

When I left the bed, I did a strange thing. The mirror atop her dresser seemed to call to me, and I looked at myself, at my shorn pubic area. A flash of fire rushed through me, hot, demanding, as if speaking some nebulous words in the silent language of sensing that I was just learning, yet knew from birth. They were as sexual sensations and my hands went to my lips and caressed them in obedience to the silent command. They felt so erotic, so sensual as I kept gently running my hands over them. Sex was beautiful, and I had loved it and knew I wanted more of it. I turned to see Rona staring at me, a look of wondering on her face.

"I couldn't help it. I've never thought of shaving, or what it might feel like, or what...what I'd feel like this way as I was being loved like you loved me."

My voice was dreamy, I knew, and my words true.

"You really don't have any experience with sex, or thoughts of it, do you?" she asked, again, great wonder in her eyes and voice.

"No. None. I guess I never thought of it, or didn't let myself think of it."

"My god, a virgin in every way, huh?" she asked, but was not expecting an answer. "You were beautiful to love, Hannah. I pretty much knew you were a virgin, but I had no idea that you'd been so closed off to sex. The religion really had you in it's grip, huh?"

"I guess so. My parents are extremely religious, and I think that they passed on to me that sex wasn't good, for the most part. I don't understand it. I don't understand how they didn't like it the way I did, the way I do."

Again, my voice was quiet, almost a whispering, sort of like my heart started to do to me a little while ago. I had never heard it whispering to me before. Why not? Maybe I blocked it out all. I wished I hadn't, but was glad that it did finally speak to me. I loved sex with Rona and wanted it again, and maybe again soon afterward too.

* * *

We did have more sex, but before that, I continued to look at Rona's body, and yes, to touch it, to caress parts of it, her breasts, then her cheeks that totally enthralled me, and most of all, her vagina. When I touched her there, my fingers had to go between her lips, and when they did, and I felt her wetness, I'd slump into her with the utter joy that robbed me of everything but the sensations that flooding my body.

Gratefully, Rona remained naked, for me, I thought, then again, maybe she did so to tease me and make me want more of her, which I did. Going against her back and pressing myself to her buttocks, I once more became lost in her and how her buttocks felt to my naked vagina. My hands took every liberty as I knew Rona was loving my caressing of her body. My heart was whispering to me again, directing my hands, as if it was the one who was doing the enjoying instead of me. Could hearts enjoy? Was it possible for them to take one over and tell one silently what to do and let one know that all was okay, to just allow it to enjoy what it told one to do?

It must be so for I did it without thought, and with my heart, I enjoyed Rona's body too. It was then that I knew that Rona's body also whispered to me for she moaned, then let out a sigh of delight as my hands stole down from her breasts and nipples to her vaginal lips. We were caught up in the silent whisperings of our hearts, and maybe of our bodies as she leaned back into me, her hands covering mine tenderly, caressing them as they took of her wetness, or her love of my loving of her.

My own body must have leaned into hers too else she would have thrown us back onto the floor, such was her giving into my ministrations. My ministrations? Vaguely, I sensed that my fingers were being led to pass beyond the opening of her lips. I was caressing their interior, searching out the source of her rampaging river that was flooding my fingers, feeling the softness within that throbbed. Her body was telling me to enter into her depths, to find where her love came from, and then to have my other hand seek her clitoris and love it too.

My lips at her neck, gently kissing it many times over, savoring the joy of her, I knew we were both lost in our love, our love of me loving her so sweetly. Feeling her inner walls pulsing, throbbing, trying to lock my fingers to keep them within her, I could feel her wetness coating my fingers over and over again as they squeezed them continually. It was as if they was passionately kissing my fingers in a wild display of her desire. Yes, her body was whispering to me as mine was sighing more than contentedly. Much more.

As I softly and gently ran my moistened fingers over her clitoris and my fingers went in and out of her, we both let out a moan of our passionate longing, of our love of showing each other how much we desired each other. The sensations were exquisite, the feeling of being as in another world where our silent whisperings were all we needed to tell each other of how we loved being as we were, led us to a wondrous peaking. It was such a long and marvelous climax, one that was so beautiful that I knew we wished it would go on forever, but sadly, that was not to be. Yes, I had climaxed with her.

As if to reward us, and not leave us bereft of the love we'd just had, I knew she felt that afterglow, the sensations that suffused our whole being with a sense of the joy we'd just given to each other.

Afterward, those sensations from the afterglow compelled us to make love again. She had me to sit on her face again. Just the thought of her asking me to let her love me like that melted me. Even better, I had the audacity to ask her to sit on my face too. As I was asking, I felt nervous, afraid she might say no, but when she agreed, my heart went wild in me and I quickly laid back to receive her. I had to have my arms under her so I could feel of her cheeks and as best I could, to make sure she was flush against my face so I could get as much of her as I could. I was so shameful in letting myself be known to be loving her as I was, my noises of appreciation were so constant, and, I feared, loud.

"Lord, you love eating my pussy like that as much as I like eating yours that way too," she said.

"Yes. You've made me so hungry for you, and I want to do it again. I want to do it all again."

"Hmm, it's a good thing we have this whole week. Think we'll survive it, or will we kill ourselves making too much love?" she teased me with her devilish smile.

"The way you make me feel, if I died while loving you, I'd think it was okay if the feelings would stay with me. I do love how you taste, and all the sensations that play in my body and drive me so wild," I rhapsodized. It was true.

I was in love with Rona, and I was in love with sex with her. She and sex with her was all I wanted.

* * *

Sitting there, I remembered, and at the same time, I adored looking at all of those lovely feminine bodies that I'd learned to adore. Being with Rona wasn't only exhilarating, it opened me up to being a very open and visible voyeur. Rona seemed to love watching me long for her, touch her as if new each time, run my finger, or fingers, through her pussy's lips and groan with the surge of emotions and sensations that always overwhelmed me.

That one week set me to be as I'd always be, as apparently I was born to be though I had no notion of it until Rona threw open the doors to my inner desires. Odd as it was, as much information as is readily available to us all, it was as if I knew nothing at all about sex, about making love. Sperm and egg were just words, the coming together sexually was just words in a book that had no meaning for me. They just didn't register for whatever reason. It was loving being in Rona's company that started me making the real connections, making it all meaningful to me in a personal way.

Just wanting to be with Rona was similar to wanting to be with Sarah when we were children, simply a longing for the closeness, and without any other meaning. Rona gave it all meaning. Maybe it was the day when she had me to lay my head on her lap and her hands softly caressing me, combing my hair. All of the previous touches that were so incidental, but so warming to my person; it came together, began to make me want her touch, to plot excuses to have her touch me.

And lastly, it must have built up in me to where it all came rushing out as if unbidden, like a stranger suddenly robbing me, but giving me treasures instead of taking them. Until that moment, I hadn't put it all together yet, but when I did, I praised the day that Rona was desirous of me too for she led me into myself, to be a lover of women, to do as I did after Rona was gone.

I looked longingly at first one woman, then another, and my mind pictured them without clothes, leaving only the wonder of what their breasts, nipples, buttocks, and pussy looked like, and when one really appealed to me, to wondering what she would taste like. At times like that, I would shiver with delight.

I did love them all, or mostly so. Those big and pushy butches, them I didn't like so naturally I seldom looked at them, but if I seemed to be looking at them, it was actually the femme they were trying to bamboozle that I was looking at.

As with Rona, I could look at one's delicately turned ankle, or her smooth and inviting calf. If one showed a thigh, I would salivate and my pussy would just about spasm in delight. How marvelous a woman could be to the eyes. My heart was forever whispering to me to look at this one, or that one, or see how this one looked so much like Rona even if her face was totally different.

I'd never forget Rona, nor would I ever cease to love her. While we were together, it was all as if I were not before, as if this was a new me, a me that I loved being as I'd never known was possible. During that one week, a world I never suspected opened up to me, but it was a world that I was born to. Then I had wondered, how would I ever tell my parents.

It was not something I feared doing for I knew that there was no turning back for me, nor did I consider that possibility. No, this was my life; it was something that I knew with a startling, yet sure conviction. What I did fear was how they would feel, how I could keep from hurting them with this sudden change in my person that I totally loved. It was not something that I was taking lightly.

Without a doubt I knew that I was a lesbian, a lover of women, but specifically, of one woman–Rona! I adored her so much that I couldn't take me eyes off of her, or keep from touching her. For a while I thought it was the newness of the joys she brought to me, but that was not so. This world she had so sweetly brought me into was a world that I suddenly knew had been in me though I had never suspected it.

Chapter 6