Whispers in the Dark Pt. 02

Story Info
Talking through the proposal.
1.6k words
3.27
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

"Hey, Alexa, I'm so glad you picked up. I got to talk to you. I think Georgia knows about us. I don't know what to do"

"Calm down, Jonny. What's happened?"

"Well, I had this really weird conversation with Georgia last night. She well.. she kinda asked me to fuck you. Like, almost like I'd be doing her a favour."

"I see and what did you do? You didn't agree, did you?"

"Well... I mean kinda, yeah."

"Oh Jonny, you really are an idiot."

"Don't laugh, Alexa, this is serious. I mean I knew it was a bad idea but she was just so insistent."

"Don't worry, Jonny. You are an idiot but it's OK. I thought she might do something like this."

"You did?"

"Yes, I mean I might even have given her the idea."

"You did? Why? She did say she knew you were keen now I think about it. Why would you suggest that though?"

"Don't you like the idea, though, Jonny? Your lover and your wife at the same time? Any man's fantasy I would have thought."

"It's not that I wouldn't like it."

"Oh, you would, would you? Don't worry, Jonny, I know you still do it with Georgia, you lying piece of shit. I just don't care. You've got a really nice cock and you know what to do with it. Surprisingly good with your tongue too, but apart from that, Georgia's welcome to you."

"Oh, right."

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? You don't really want to be with me anyway. You just want to fuck me and I just want to fuck you and let's leave it at that."

"Alright, fine. Yes, happy to leave it at the fucking, but why do you have to bring Georgia into this."

"I don't like lying to her."

"What?"

"Look, she's my best friend. She truly is. You might not mind lying to your wife, Jonny, but I don't like lying to my best friend."

"So you want to break up with me."

"Not quite. I really do like how you fuck me Jonny. You really do have a talent for that, you satisfy me in a way no other man ever has. But I want to have you in a way that means I don't have to lie about it."

"And so, what, you've persuaded Georgia to let her share me?"

"Pretty much."

"Wow. How the hell did you do that?"

"Made her think it was her idea. Made her think about what might be in it for her?"

"And what might that be?"

"Oh Jonny. You really can be an idiot sometimes. Can't you think?"

"Well, no."

"Well, Jonny, let me spell it out for you. I'll tell you what's in it for her: pussy."

"What? No way!"

"No way? Jonny, you don't know your wife anything like as well you think you do. That girl loves pussy."

"Well, she did say you two had fooled around once or twice."

"It was more than once or twice."

"Oh."

"Look, I like girls. But I much prefer guys. Girls are fine if there are no guys around. But Georgia: she really likes girls. Like, really, really likes them. No one has ever eaten me out with as much enthusiasm as she has."

"Oh. Right"

"What's wrong Jonny? Doesn't that turn you on? A nice hot bit of girl on girl action? And you could get to watch. Maybe fuck me from behind while I eat out that sweet little peachy cunt of your wife's?"

"Well, yeah. I mean I guess that does sound pretty hot.

But Alexa?"

"Yes, Jonny?"

"Have you ever been with Georgia while I've been with her?"

"No Jonny. She's loyal. Unlike you."

"Oh."

"That's why she wants permission. I don't think she ever really admitted to herself how much she's into girls. In her mind, it was all just college high jinks. But, let me tell you Jonny, it was way more than that. For me, maybe, but for Georgia: she loved it."

"So this is all a set up? She's making out like she's doing you a favour? Doing me a favour? But it's all just so she can get with you again."

"Exactly. Although she's so deep in denial, I doubt she's even admitted that to herself."

"And, you're happy playing along with it."

"Sure. I'm through with lying to her, but I don't want to give up fucking you, Jonny, you really do make me feel incredible you know.

Think about it Jonny, you get to fuck two women. At the same time. You'd be a legend. And Georgia is a good little wife, she'd make sure you got lots of attention. You wouldn't be left out. I'm sure she'd happily suck your balls while I took your shaft. Just think about that.

And as for the lesbian stuff, you'd get to watch. You ever seen a woman go down on another woman in real life? I bet you'd like it. I bet you'd love it.

And no more sneaking around. No more lies. We could fuck as much as you wanted. Pussy on tap. Pussy for you and pussy for Georgia.

I have to say, Jonny, I'm pretty wet right now, just thinking about it.

How about you, Jonny, does that make you hard?"

"Well, I mean, yeah, but just stop a minute, Alexa, stop just trying to turn me on. This is exactly what Georgia did?"

"I bet she did. I bet she filled your head with all sorts of wonderful possibilities and wanked that big cock of yours until you said, yes, didn't she?"

"Well, yes."

"Oh Jonny. You men are so wonderfully, deliciously predictable."

"Well, yeah, OK. But you honestly think Georgia would be OK with that?"

"Let's put it this way, Jonny. You've got yourself a problem. You've married a lesbian. She might not want to admit that to herself, but that's what's happened. And sooner or later, she's going to get what she needs.

This way you both get what you want sexually, which just happens to be me. Georgia gets to keep pretending and you get to keep your lives, like any other normal, boring couple. Sounds like an excellent plan to me."

"And what do you get, Alexa?"

"I get to help my friend. But more than that, I get the two things I most want in life: sex and freedom. Mostly I just get to keep on fucking you but things with Georgia were always pretty fun too. That won't be any kind of a hardship.

And, don't worry, I don't want any part of your cosy little domestic set up. I'm through with anyone ever telling me what to do ever again. That was always part of the attraction to you in the first place, Jonny. I knew you'd never leave her.

It was fun being your slut, your little whore but I'm sick of the lies now. This really is the best for everyone."

"I guess."

"Trust me, it is. You're not always very smart, but I am. This is the best way."

"OK."

"Good. Now there is one more question I have to ask you?"

"OK. What?"

"Do you think you'd prefer to watch me lick out your wife's sweet cunt or would you like to watch her lick mine? I mean, you'll get to watch both in time, but which one turns you on more."

"I can't answer that."

"I think you can."

"Well... "

"C'mon Jonny. I know you've been thinkin about it ever since she suggested it."

"I'd like to watch her go down on you."

"That's it you, naughty boy. Just close your eyes and think about your wife's pretty little face between these thighs, her tongue lapping eagerly at my clit, my juices spilling all over her. Imagine stroking that big manly cock of yours as you watch her get me off.

Oh Jonny. Can you picture it? I can. I'm so wet right now, just thinking about it, I'm going to have to touch myself for you."

"Oh Alexa, you're so naughty."

"Oh Jonny. Are you hard? I know you are. Get it out for my Jonny, get it out and stroke it for me while you think about this sweet little cunt grinding in the face of that hot little wife of yours."

"Oh Alexa, Alexa."

"Are you stroking it Jonny?"

"I am."

"Ooh, my fingers are rubbing all over my slippery clit thinking about your wife's tongue."

"Oh Alexa. I'm so big and hard for you."

Oh Jonny, I love how big and hard you are. Thinking about that big thing dipping in and out of mine and Georgia's pussy. Think about spraying yourself on my big tits and then Georgia licking it off."

"Georgia said she wanted to do that."

I bet she did, the filthy bitch. Now stroke that big hard cock and come for me baby."

"Oh Alexa!"

"Oh, Jonny, are you coming for me?"

"I am. I am. Oh God, Alexa, I'm coming so hard."

"Oh Jonny, I'm coming too. I'm coming. I'm coming."

"Oh Alexa, you're so fucking hot."

"You are Jonny. And Georgia is too. You're going to see a side of her you won't believe. But you're going to love it."

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Alexa."

"Yes it is. Don't think about it too hard, Jonny. That's not your strong point. You just leave this to Georgia and I. You just need to make sure you keep us all happy."

"That's what Georgia said."

"And she's right, Jonny. Now, if you don't mind me, I want to read my book for a bit before I go to bed. And you need to clean up and go see to your wife. And stop worrying, there are only good things ahead for us."

"Georgia said that too."

"Exactly. Goodnight Jonny."

"Goodnight Alexa."

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers