Whispers of Love to the Moon

Story Info
Friends cross lines with whispered words after a rough scene.
750 words
4.33
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenaAbbott
MenaAbbott
11 Followers

The depth of his voice made her tremble. A deep, booming sound punctuated by soft breaths. He was tired. They'd spent over an hour in an intense scene and now she lay with her head on his shoulder, tears drying on her cheeks as he rubbed the back of her neck and continued his resonating whispers.

"You did so well, pet."

She smiled, the pout of her lips fading as the praise fell against her ear.

"So obedient and willing. Just the perfect girl in my grip."

Her cheeks flushed and his hand slid down her back, fingers trailing along her spine. The tremble of her body didn't go unnoticed and he tipped her head up. She averted her gaze, though they'd left the scene she hadn't been given permission to look directly at him and she craved his praise for her care in staying within the rules at all times.

From the corner of her eye she caught a slight smile, or a smirk; she could only half see it. He stroked her jaw, drowning himself in her continued obedience as though it were the finest wine he'd ever consumed. It wasn't far off, each year they'd been together she'd only gotten sweeter, kinder, more tender and loving. She thrived beneath his guidance.

"Eyes up, Luna." She obeyed, trying to quash the obvious pleasure his smile brought her. Oh, how he loved to cheat and his smile grew easily as he brought his lips to hers, barely brushing against them, "Good girl," he whispered, denying her the deep kiss but bestowing the words that never failed to make her heart flutter.

Luna's balance teetered and she drew in a soft breath as his lips pressed to her cheek and she fell into his embrace with a sigh. "Not fair saying it like that," she whimpered, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "Like what?"

"Like you love me or something." Her nose crinkled and she lifted up from him to look into his eyes, "We agreed..."

"You demanded," he corrected her, running his fingertip down the bridge of her nose.

She hated that. Always had because it tickled. Tickling was cruel, not fun. She grumbled and he smiled.

"We agreed..." She started again.

He interjected, "You're beautiful."

Her stomach fluttered and nose crinkled. "Not fair..."

"You love every word."

Luna cocked her head to the side, chin lifted, "Not every word."

"My voice makes you tremble even now, pet."

She tried to quell the tremble of her voice as she failed to mask the tremor that tightened her abdomen. It was a good thing he wasn't still inside of her or she'd never be able to feign disinterest, "Does not."

His hand came beneath her chin and his eyes searched hers for the honesty hidden there. It came in a flush to her cheeks as she tried to look away. "No," he commanded her easily and her eyes found his again. "That's my good girl."

"Stop it, Westley," she whined but couldn't break eye contact with him as his words hadn't released her gaze from his yet.

His smile shifted to an easy smirk, "My brilliant, kind, amazing and lovable girl."

"Wes..."

Westley let his fingers trail over her hip before slipping down her thigh. He watched her breath catch and the pink of her cheeks spread across her nose and down her chest. Her face crinkled as his fingers found the warmth between her thighs. "Wes..." she whined again, "scene's over..."

"Yeah," he said, his fingers spreading her open.

Her obedience was otherworldly. Even as he violated their pact she didn't break eye contact. Sexual contact only during scenes. No emotions past the aftercare. No falling for each other. Just sex. Empty, rough, exciting sex. She'd already let those boundaries slide as he discovered how much she needed the praise in her aftercare.

He licked his lips and slipped his fingers into her. She whimpered and he kissed her neck, "Good girl" he repeated, feeling her tighten on his fingers. "Such a fucking desirable girl." She tightened again and whimpered, tears falling from her cheeks.

"Wes..."

"I already broke the rules," he whispered. His lips connected with her neck and she gasped, pushing her hips toward his hand.

He had already broken the rules. A little leeway, she could afford him that, right? She nodded, "You did," she whispered. "Don't push your luck."

His thumb caressed her clit and she whimpered.

"I've fallen for you, Luna."

MenaAbbott
MenaAbbott
11 Followers