The Cost of a Weekend

Story Info
A lonely lover demands some quality time; the cost is high.
750 words
3.93
2.6k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenaAbbott
MenaAbbott
11 Followers

There never seemed to be enough time in the day.

Work took a big chunk of it away, sleep tore another large portion away. Daily duties like cooking and cleaning stole even more of it from us. Then there were our interests, as individual as we were, so that wouldn't work either. I couldn't even imagine us having kids. There would simply be no time for each other unless we scheduled it in.

But, I needed time with her. With only her. We needed to disconnect from the world and be with one another. I missed her.

She was on her phone as she stepped out of the car, her skirt suit pristine and well-fitted to her frame. Her red hair contrasted with the black outfit beautifully and her laugh filled the air around us. She was beautiful as always. I'd always felt so lucky to be within her sphere of notice.

But, lately she'd had less and less time for me as her duties at work increased, quickly outpacing her pay, of course. She was a workaholic. Loved her job, possibly more than she loved me, or at least it seemed that way at times.

She didn't even look at me as she came into the house, still laughing on her phone to some floating voice. Sounded like the CEO of her company. Perfect. I grabbed her phone and tossed it into the small lockbox on my desk then smiled.

I looks could kill I'd be dead already, "What the fuck, Becca? That was a business call!"

"We are disconnecting and spending time together. It's been weeks. I miss you. I need this. Please?" My lower lip jutted out and eyes widened, the threat of tears creating a sheen across them.

Her temper flared for a moment, the redness of her cheeks came and went in a flash and she rolled her eyes, "So fucking needy," she snapped.

"Dana..."

Her glare softened to a smile, "He's going to be pissed you know?"

"So blow him come Monday. Give me the weekend..."

The smile shifted back to a glare, "I don't..."

"I was kidding. Please don't blow your boss..."

Dana chuckled, an eyebrow raised, "You said I should..."

I pouted bigger and she sighed.

"Fine. I won't blow my boss, but you owe me..."

"I owe you a weekend?" I asked, hopeful, the slightest squeak in my tone.

"God, you're so cute when you do that."

"So..." I moved closer, my fingers trailing up her arm as I twisted my hips. "You aren't mad at me then?"

"Oh, I'm fucking pissed, but..."

"But?"

"That cutesy way you win me over. It's unfair, you know? Makes me want to ensure you're always happy and giddy like that and that's just cruel when I'm mad at you."

My smile widened and I lifted on my toes before I whispered, "You could always discipline me until I bend to your will."

She smiled, the flush of her cheeks notable as I pulled away. Dana brought her hand beneath my chin, gripping it firmly in her slender fingers, her eyebrow arched. "See, here's the thing about disciplining you, Becs. You enjoy it. Every time my hand comes down on that lovely round ass of yours, you squeal with delight and leak onto my fingers."

"And the problem is?"

"The problem is, it's not discipline if you enjoy it. You want to spend the weekend with me... then we spend it together on my terms."

The slightest pout shifted across my lips, "And what are your terms?"

"You spend every minute from now until I go to work Monday morning completely naked."

The pout disappeared into a grin as I crossed my arms over my stomach and grasped the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head, "I'm not seeing the discipline in this..." My eyes widened as I tossed the shirt to the floor and saw her messing with the thermostat. "What are you doing, Dana?" I asked.

"The discipline part of this. Continue stripping, Becca."

My skirt slid down my hips and I tilted my head, watching her continue to fuss with the thermostat. She barely glanced my way, a disapproving look on her face. I slipped my panties from my hips, then discarded my bra.

She turned to face me and the cold air from the vent above sent an immediate chill through me. Dana smiled, her finger trailing over my already tightening areola. "Beautiful," she whispered. "Let the weekend begin."

MenaAbbott
MenaAbbott
11 Followers