White Coats and Black Suits Ch. 06

Story Info
It’s not how many people love you, it’s how much they love!
3k words
4.73
634
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Caleb Alexander Lewenberg story turned out to be bizarre and convoluted.

His parents tried for 9 years and couldn't get pregnant and it turned out to be an issue with Alexander Lewenberg.

They tried everything and finally banked on the limited success of late 90's IVF with a sperm donor. The IVF worked and Adara got pregnant.

The junior GP, Dr. Khazi, was connected to an organised group of blackmailers who ran and continued to operate an elaborate blackmailing scheme on rich people. His job was to give details of the couples sperm donor description and requirements to the group, they would get their network to update the documents or find a person of the description and donate the sperm. Then if they get pregnant, Dr. Khazi will help get DNA samples of the child like a hair or skin and it would be matched with the biological father. Cooked up story of an affair and pregnancy will be created and the couple will be blackmailed.

With the Lewenberg, this went too far. The biological father got greedy and targeted Adara. They tried everything and shipped their baby to Switzerland but the relentless mental torture and demand for money and luxury items didn't stop.

When cops were involved, a story was leaked that Adara was having an affair since Alexander was a homosexual. The leak was low key and was taken off quickly but the potential of what they could do to the Lewenberg was clear.

Adara went into depression for not being able to be with the child she had got her body and mind through so much and the constant threat that he will be taken away from her broke her, this led to substance and alcohol abuse which led to her death by an actual accident.

The accident gave a huge leverage to the blackmailer, now the story was that Alexander had found that Adara had an affair and the child was not his, so he shipped the kid to Europe and got her killed.

Then came Hannah Lopez, she was a strong headed, small time business woman and eventually became the CEO in Lewenberg Corporation. Alexander confided in her when she realised large sums of money were being transferred to unknown accounts for years. She used her network and tried to strike a deal with the group.

By this time the blackmailer and the group were working separately, both blackmailing Alexander as needed.

After Hannah tried to show her clout by making calls through some connected people, the group diverted their attention and anger towards Caleb.

It started with random campus and bar fights where Caleb would get beaten up for no reason. Then they started kidnapping and torturing him as soon as he reached the US. Alexander tried to strike a deal without involving Hannah and got the officials involved, which led to him being shot.

The only way to bring Caleb into the public eye and give him police security without leaking the whole issue was litigation. He was picked up yet again and brought to the hospital the night of the incident.

Hannah had targeted Dr. Khazi to be sued but he never reached home after hospital that night, so the next one was Dr. Waylon Davis. They sued him, said Caleb was in danger and got him police protection.

They had tried several private security but it always got infiltrated, hence this was a quick win for Hannah to plan her next course for Caleb, whom she loved fiercely like her own son.

"So she is destroying me to protect her son! How is that fair?" Way couldn't figure out what he had gotten into, "How can a group of thugs and a sperm donor be more powerful than a billionaire and the police?" He took his glasses off and rubbed his face and then looked at Ignis for answers.

Ignis signalled him to move and he sat in front of the laptop, "Thank you! Mr. Meier. Let's be clear that you have only spoken with me and not Dr. Davis. It will take me one click to leak what I have and you know I have. Once this case is closed and Dr. Davis is out of this, I will share the link with you and you can delete it yourself. I hope we are not confused about our arrangement?"

"You know this is also blackmail?" Daniel Meier looked at Ignis with piercing blue eyes through the video link.

"I didn't fuck around with crying kids! And I know everything about everyone and have enough proof, I just wanted Dr. Davis to hear that he had nothing to do with this." Ignis said straight faced and stoic. "Now as part of the deal, you will get me connected to Hannah Lopez Lewenberg."

"Yes! She is waiting, I will send her the meeting link and they will call you." He said looking extremely stressed. "Why are you doing this? They checked, you are not even getting paid for all this?"

"More wars are fought for love than money, Mr. Meier. I promise after this is over I will share the details with you and you don't have to worry about being blackmailed but I like keeping an eye on homosexual paedophiles, they give gay a bad rep. You try it again with another kid and I will toast you." Ignis said this with no malice or anger, it was a statement with an 'end of discussion' ring to it.

Way found he was falling more in love with Ignis with every second he shared with him. Ignis was like a love child of Daniel Craig and Oscar Isaac, his very own Latino Gay Bond and Moon Knight.

Ignis gave clear instructions to Way, as he changed laptops and devices and then started changing IP address and VPN on the laptop, "You will not be involved in this discussion with Hannah. You are not here, I am doing this on my own, for the man I love. Are we clear, Way?" He wasn't looking at Way as he said he loved him for the first time, bent over on the study table busy with the laptop.

"Man you Love?" Way hugged Ignis from behind. He turned his face and kissed Way lightly, "Yes, man I love! Now sit there on that chair, no sound and you can't be seen here."

"You are the man I love!" Way said kissing Ignis slowly. "The man who is saving my world."

Ignis turned around and hugged Way, "Look Mi Amor! They will say stuff and this deal can get really off track. I don't want you to get involved. I am one man ... anything happens to me, four people will get impacted, my Mama, sister, Bru and you. You can learn to live through that but you can save hundreds of lives, so protecting you is the priority. Please understand that this is a worst case scenario but if they start threatening me, you are not allowed to intervene."

"Threaten? Happens to you? Four people? What the fuck are you saying?" Way started spiralling from the euphoria of love into darkness of panic. "Why will they hurt us? We didn't do anything wrong? They falsely implicated me and you are protecting me. Why will they hurt you?"

"Way! I am warning you of a worst case scenario. I have secrets on them hence they are talking to me. Lots of people think secrets can be hidden if the keeper is eliminated. It doesn't work that way but we need to be prepared." Ignis kissed Way on his forehead and nose and touched their foreheads together. "For you it's simple .... Stay away from this conversation. If you want, just go sit in the living room, watch a game."

"I don't want to be a surgeon... I am still young and can get an engineering degree or something. I can spend time in prison, that's okay with me. You don't have to do this. Honey! Nothing is more important than you... It's not how many people love you... it's how much... No! You are not doing this, its okay... I will be okay." Way started babbling and kissing Ignis, holding his face in both his hands.

The laptop started pinging with an incoming call, "Sit there and no sound, Okay!" Ignis said and made Way sit on the chair. He again gestured with his finger on his lips before taking the call.

'No... No... this can't happen... I can't let him do this.' Way kept repeating this sentence in his head. He knew Ignis had been taking risks when he was investigating the case but he never thought his life was at stake in what he was doing for him,now powerful people were involved in this situation and this threat was getting real. He didn't want to lose him, he was happy to let his career and life take a hit but not Ignis. But he kept quiet, wringing his hands and sweating under his clothes, ' No this can't happen.' His mind went in circles.

Hannah came on screen wearing no makeup and a simple red dress, she was an extremely attractive woman with intelligent eyes and impeccable English.

Ignis started speaking in Spanish, cutting non-Spanish speaking people off the conversation. Hannah smiled and nodded as she spoke in clear and cultured Spanish.

"Hola señorita! Hannah López o debería decir Cristina Méndez?" 'Miss Hannah López or should I say Cristina Méndez?' Ignis set the stage for the conversation.

Hannah smiled and nodded, "I like you Mr. Castro, I like people who do their homework." She said in Spanish. "I must say that I was expecting someone older and may be someone much less attractive threatening me." She smiled.

"I will take it as a compliment Ma'am, my age helps actually in the work I do and I don't mean to disrespect or threaten you in any way, just trying to protect an innocent person who has the ability to save many lives." Ignis looked her in the eyes over the video link.

"And I am trying to protect my son." Hannah said, both talking without hesitation and unnecessary drama.

"I will never interfere with a Latino trying to protect the familia and person she loves, I hope you will do the same for me." Ignis smiled for the first time on the call.

"Hmm... it makes sense now... this is love. This changes everything and what I wanted to discuss... I know you will not back down from this fight." She smiled back and folded her hands.

"I don't want to fight, Ma'am. I am only protecting my man. I have enough evidence and material to get the sperm donor arrested for murder of your late husband... may his soul rest in peace. I have the names and addresses of the people who have been tormenting Caleb and blackmailing your family, do what you will with them and I can connect you with someone with authority and who is clean. I just want you to take your case back, make a public apology and pay a token punitive damage to Dr. Davis. I will hand over everything I have to you the day and never bother you again the day I see him in scrubs." Ignis placed the offer on the table.

"I will need to verify what you have before I commit anything." She smiled.

Ignis smiled back, "I know you have verified what I do or wouldn't have given me an audience if it was a waste of time. You need to fire the crappy people who have been leeching off you and haven't been able to get information in decades, which I did in weeks. I have intel on who is on whose payroll as well."

"First arrest of the donor, then the group needs to be taken care of and then the case. Are we clear?"

"Crystal! But I deal with only you and I am sending you the details of your people first to safeguard you and me. When I am satisfied that you have taken care of them, then I supply further information." Ignis folded his hands on the table.

"I know Dr. Davis is in the room, I speak to him wherever he is... you are lucky to have Mr. Castro in your life, don't let him get away." She said in English and smiled. Ignis stopped Way by pressing his hand on Way's knee outside the camera angle, as he started to move to the laptop to request her to leave Ignis alone.

"I can use your skills in my line of business Mr. Castro, I am known to be a paymaster." She continued in Spanish.

"I am the lucky one in our relationship and we will discuss working together once my man is back in scrubs." Ignis bowed his head slightly.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Castro." Hannah finished in English.

"El placer es todo mio!" Ignis still chose to continue in Spanish and both disconnected the call.

Way had taken off his glasses and his face was hidden in his hands when Ignis looked at him and touched his fingers tenderly, kneeling in front of him.

"Doc! You okay?" He whispered.

"She said I am lucky and shouldn't let you get away, what did that mean? Was she threatening you? You guys were speaking very fast and I couldn't understand much. Tell her she doesn't need to worry about me anymore, I have decided to accept my fault and will face whatever happens next. Call her back and tell her to leave you alone. Tell her we have broken up and you have nothing to do with me. Tell her I was using you and that I am an asshole and you are not associated with me and my mess. You tell her to leave you alone now!" Way held Ignis face in his hands and kissed him on the forehead. "You don't have to do this... once I am out of prison then we will figure everything out." He kissed his nose and cheeks.

"Doc! Baby! We won! Nosotros hemos ganado! Mi Amor, esto se acabó! My love! This is over... we won..." he started laughing as he hugged Way tightly, "WE WON!"

He picked Way off the chair and his legs, hoisting him by holding his waist. "We won!" He brought Way down and kissed him passionately.

Way looked Ignis in the eyes and started crying and kissing him, unable to form words or take his focus away from Ignis. "Yes Doc! We won! You are getting back in scrubs." He kissed Way again.

Way held Ignis at arm's length, "You still love me right?" He wanted to be sure.

"Will confirm once you fuck me with those scrubs on, will need to see if I can get used to that." Ignis smiled and kissed Way, tilting his head to the right as Way supported it with his left arm around him.

"We won?" Way asked softly looking at Ignis.

"Yes! Doc we did... we won and now your dick is mine forever." He grabbed Way through his thin grey material of the shorts.

"I was yours since you sat next to me after packing my stuff for college... I was stupid to let you go after our first time together... Now I am smart and mature enough to not do it again." Way smiled at him.

"Tell her I was using you and that I am an asshole!" Ignis mocked by mimicking Way's heavy voice and accent and then kissed his nose, "You are so mature, Big Boy!" They laughed.

"Are you using me?" Ignis felt nervous again, there were moments when he felt unsure because at the pace with which things were happening between them.

"You think I am an asshole?" Way smiled at Ignis, all sunshine and love.

"Yes! If you are using me!" Ignis smiled back reassured.

"You know what, I am going to make sweet love to the man who just superheroed my life back and confessed he loves me to a complete stranger." Way stepped back and took off his glasses and kept it on the table, took off his sweatshirt and pushed his shorts down, then put the glasses back on.

Ignis was wearing a shirt and tie over his gym shorts for the meeting, he started by loosening the tie when Way stopped him. "Keep that tie on." He whispered and started kissing and bothering his neck as he unbuttoned his shirt. "This is an expensive tie... uh...uh" Ignis tried speaking as Way went on his knees and started licking him over his gym shorts.

"I will buy you stacks of them and match them to the underwear I have bought you." He took a long sniff and removed the shorts. He got up and took the tie off Ignis's neck and tied his hands behind him lightly. "This is your idea of sweet love?" Ignis smiled and kissed him, starting gently and then it turned hungry and passionate.

Way pushed him on the bed and turned him around, his hands still on his back even after the tie had come off. Way took the tie and touched Ignis with it all over his honey coloured smooth hairless neck, back and butt, followed by kissing and licking that area. He turned Ignis around, his eyes closed and mouth slightly open, rock hard and panting.

He applied lube and penetrated him, held both his legs together and placed it on his right shoulder, making the channel tighter than ever, almost painful with pleasure, making Way grunt as he pushed in and Ignis whimpered. He tied his ankles with the tie and sucked at his toes, making Ignis moan and take his name peppered with Spanish swear words.

He parted his legs and warped the tie on Ignis' hard dick as he jerked him off, still slowly moving in and out of him. They came within seconds of each other, Way deep inside Ignis and Ignis ruined the tie. Ignis opened his eyes and locked it with Way, who slowly unwrapped the tie and licked it.

"You hungry? I am starving." Way smiled at his saviour.