All Comments on 'White Cocks Make Me Do Bad Things'

by pennylin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

Fabulous story. I love the insights you share abut the workings of the mind of a cheating wife. It's also great to have a happy ending. 5* ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great little whores

Your story is like my life. Skinny Chinese girl worked at the same restaurant as me. She was not my type, I love Asian women but usually slightly latter ones with bigger tits, this girl had none. But she was easy and so I decided why not.

Six foot white guy with a 7 inch cock I had my share and was surprised. I found out her ex was white and even though she could be bossy at work she was very submissive at home.

Easy to get her clothes off, while I was on top driving in her I reached around stuck the tip of my finger in her ass and she came like a rocket. I had to hold on to not get thrown on the floor as I pumped her full of cum.

Round two had her on her hands and knees with her ass as the target. She was so anxious and hot she almost pushed me off the bed backing up to get it in her. She was a fertile little cunt and got pregnant the first time I pumped her full, she wasn’t around long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok but I'm not into abuse

Edward1970Edward1970about 3 years ago

Excellent story. More like this, please. :-)

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago
Good for you!

Thank you- great hot erotic story. I will say for me the sex went over the top in its almost caricature of abusive, raw sex, and what a woman would actually put up with, even though the situation is a huge turn-on for her. But what do I know? Haha... you're the author! The situation she finds herself in, being seduced for the first time, in a forceful way.. there's something very exciting about the way you describe her (your?) surrender to this previously undiscovered side of herself. One she becomes passionately devoted to. Also, great that she stayed with Hubby, and admitted her fantasy to him, and that he got into it with her! Who would have thought, indeed. I wonder if Grant would take it further and maybe find a suitable White stud to ignite his wife's passions. Could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. With all of the victims of Asian hate & violence I found the racist remarks very troubling, dark & disturbing. Especially the violence against women. Back off the racist comments please.

pennylinpennylinabout 3 years agoAuthor

I wanted to respond to the anonymous comment regarding the racism in my story. As an Asian woman, of course I abhor the discrimination and violence against Asian people, and I understand where your point is coming from. This story was written and published before the recent shootings in Georgia, and had that happened before, I may not have chosen to publish or write this story. But we should also recognize that what is written here is also in the realm of fantasy. Just as women who have rape fantasies do not advocate nonconsensual sex, our sexual fetishes that may be borne of racism are not meant to condone racism in any way. As Jeremy Harris's play, "Slave Play" makes clear, the political can also play a large part in our sexual lives, and it is okay to explore those ideas, even if they come from a dark place.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Well told!

Though you are Asian, I saw this less as a story of racism as one of giving in to her basest instincts. It would have been just as hot had she been white, or even black, because you made it hot! Enjoyed it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
I loved the story, but...

I love dominating my partner when we agree to it, but the humiliation, the punishment, the belittling just exceeds my limits.

I've done the S&M bit, but BDSM just goes against my being. I can beat a man half to death, but I can't hurt a woman. Especially if we have any feelings for one another.,

When I dominate, I use a finger to symbolically restrain her against a wall. I hold her shoulders, her hips, I can easily lift a woman into the air. I don't need to grasp with an iron grip, there is no need to insult, and I certainly won't hit or slap a woman. I never mark a woman, never ever.

Penny, I don't know if it's you or the character in your head... it's just not for me. 5*s, despite fundamentally disagreeing with the storyline. Great writing!

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

I would love to meet or see her as I would be allot gentler but also show her the pleasure of being my Slave, and to keep her faithful I would share her to keep her pussy and fantasies in line by taking her to swing clubs and having strangers fuck her. I might even give up the current older slave I have who only serves to please me and is so Hungry and horny all I have to do is whisper naughty nasty things in her ear and she cums. I make it so hot for her she readily gives up all three holes; have her trained to have no gag reflex as she adores being facefucked and feel the cum slide down her throat.. She actually prefers anal as her pussy is so tight and I can really bang the heck out of her ass. She also goes crazy when I take her to the adult bookstore and strip her as she feeds on anonymous cocks as I tease her body and sometimes fuck her to throw off her concentration as I set a time limit for her to make the dick cum. And because she is bi I love when I make her find a woman at the swing club to bring her to me and put on a show as I fuck either or both while they 69.. And as she is submissive she is told to make sure the lady cums and she has gotten to Love the taste. She is supposed to be recruiting another Slave but I know her hesitation is because she wants me all to herself; but I need to get her to like sharing me. She knows that I have a thing for Asian women as 2 of my college girlfriends were, and the idea of a married one adds some additional taboo. The real kinky thing is she is almost my mom's age and if I roleplay she goes crazy but feels guilty afterwards but like any Dom the thrill of seeing her "Hunger" to please is like a aphrodisiac spurring on my desire to teach and expand her submission.

grendel6678grendel6678almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot as I did your sex slave story. Thank you so much for sharing them. Five stars for each one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved almost everything except her first anal w/o lube with andrew so 4 stars

also i think woman should openly ask their husbands for bigger strapon dildo or bdsm rather than cheating and men should be open to try it atleast maybe it adds spark

also i think woman should gibe their anal cherry or atleast try to their husbands or someone who really loves and care them rather than some stranger to brag about to his friends

if a man really loves and cares for you and is devoted to you dont rebuff him but atleast try his fantasies especially if its just ntw the two of you /monogamy he will love you even more

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

You need to tell Grant everything, you will be so much happier, now that he has told you of his activity.

He might approve of your dates, however you shouldn't mention there are two men .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpennylin@pennylin
Still learning how to write erotica, which isn't just storytelling but trying to titillate at the same time. The challenge is trying to find a balance between the story and the sex. As another writer told me, readers here don't want to sift through your explication, they just ...