All Comments on 'White Collar Affair'

by blue_mirage

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
scargazerscargazerover 3 years ago
Please continue the story

It was very good

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very hot!

I too hope you carry this story on. I'm thinking you need to get bent over that desk for some...dicktation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great starter....

Deserves more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

You took his mind away from his troubles and offered him a whole new realm of pleasure! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My ultimate fantasy!

Damn!! What you described is exactly what I have fantasized about doing to one of my former bosses. Heck I was so mesmerized by him that I took an initial, temporary pay cut to accept the new job. And the first few months in that job, I would get so lost ogling at him while he talked that I would miss what he was saying! It was torture! And one day after work, he had another engagement to attend and changed clothes in his office while I was there... he took off his jeans and put on dress pants, and I saw him in his tightie whities.... I swear my knees went weak and my heart was beating so fast, it nearly stopped. He was such a straight bloke who had no clue what he was doing to a gay man (I was also not out at work). I left his office and rushed back to my desk and had to sit down to gather myself.

Nothing ever happened between us but I wished that everything you wrote would have happened between us. I still wish I could have him some day.... just for one night (or evening)....

JohnnyC651JohnnyC651over 3 years ago
Chapter 2

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Definitely how I learned to suck dick at a young age, my first job, boss seduced me. Til then I was clueless about even being interested in guys. Hit me up sometime mastevens001 yahoo

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope this becomes a series

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Dick on brick. Chapter 2 I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2 needed

Bring Thomas and Robert together again. Maybe Robert's shirt can be unbuttoned, to reveal maybe a hairy man chest? Maybe Robert can ask to stroke Thomas' cock, or maybe even return a blow job? At any rate, this encounter can't be a one-time sucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Add some underwear spice!

Great story. Suit sex so turns me on. How about finding him in sexy red bikini underwear? And maybe wanting Thomas wearing something similar? Thanks for taking the to write a story that aroused me!

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I'm working on chapter 2, and I will see if I can continue the series. I love to read your suggestions and ideas. Guys in suits are my newest obsession. There is something so masculine about a guy in a tailored suit, it definitely turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

would love to see robert show some bear features of, maybe the top button on his shirt was unbottoned and showed some chest hair. maybe thomas went to the urinals and saw robert there, would love to see how that scene would end out ;)

nawty2nawty2about 3 years ago
Loved It

Loved the storyline. Would have liked to see Robert fuck Thomas on that desk. Thkmas rimming Rob for the 1st time. Robert being g exposed to M2M sex and wanting g to explore. Please consider doing this as a series with a hot affair/relationship in and out of the office. Love your writing. Thank-you.

DV19DV19about 3 years ago
Glad to read that chapter 2

I'm happy to read that chapter 2 is on it's way. This was a fun story. And definitely written to have a couple more chapters..

Dv19

PaddlehandPaddlehandabout 3 years ago

Glad you are working on part two. The way you ended this part leaves you several ways to follow up.

catamitecatamitealmost 2 years ago

..and do you know what? You fulfilled ours too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblue_mirage@blue_mirage
124 Followers
I enjoy writing a lot. Most of my stories have some element that relates to my own life experience in some way. Even though it takes me a long time to write a story, I truly enjoy it. Specially reading comments and drawing inspiration from other people's experience. I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES