White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy takes huge step in becoming a perfect BNWO slut.
2.5k words
4.74
47.7k
74

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After daddy had walked out of the locker room, I finally brought myself to stand again. Here I was, wearing nothing but a pink chastity cage and matching thong (not to mention my pink nails too), yet somehow I wasn't feeling regret, disgust, or panic. I felt empowered, free, and sexually satisfied for what felt like the first time. I examined myself in the mirror and loved the submissive slut looking back at her.

Rather than even bothering with my masculine clothes, I decided to wear the crop top and booty shorts on the way out. I was glad I did too as I saw a couple very attractive men on the way out. I even swayed my hips as I strut past. I'm not sure if it was the cage, my dominated pussy, or if I wanted to get their attention. Regardless of how, I did get their attention.

My drive home was surreal. I was still experiencing so many emotions while my mind replayed what had just happened over and over again. As I pulled up to my house, some of daddy's cum leaked out of my pussy. It instantly turned me on and I reached to touch my cock when it hit me. I'm still in a cage. Rather than touching the cage, I fingered daddy's cum back inside me. A little precum leaked into my panties and I was pleased with myself.

I showered, shaved, smoked, and moisturized my whole body. I wanted to be smoother and avoid any razor irritation. I wanted to look my best. The last thing I did before crawling into bed was putting on my blue panties. I began to love the way my smooth skin felt against the lace. Before I fell asleep, I decided to scroll Reddit. I wanted to see more sissy content. I needed to know what I was becoming... and how I could become a perfect sissy.

----

The next day went by way too slow. I was distracted by everything and couldn't stop staring at the clock. Every time I tried to focus on work, my excitement would distract me. I was insatiably horny and desperate to alleviate the feeling but I was helpless due to my tiny cage. In a way, it was empowering not having a cock to touch. It made me more aware of the rest of my body and the pleasure I could feel.

Finally, it was time to leave for the gym. I was very excited to see daddy. I decided to moisturize my body and shave again before heading to the gym. I wanted to look perfect. I wore my blue panties, tiny shorts, and another crop top. I felt like such a bad bitch. This new side of me was beginning to feel as though this is who I am, always was, and always will be.

When I arrived at the gym, I strolled in. To my delight, daddy was there stretching. I walked right over to say hi. He stood up and smiled at me. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. My clitty twitched in my cage as he grabbed my ass with his hands.

He pulled away and said "hey girl."

I was still melting from the kiss and excitedly said "hey daddy!"

I looked around the gym and saw a couple other members. Another attractive black men who didn't appear to notice this interaction, and a very jealous looking Spanish twink. My competitive side loved his enviously look. I smiled deviously at him while I hugged my daddy.

Daddy then proceeded to hand me a written write up for my new workout program. I didn't question it for a few reasons. First, daddy was the strongest and most perfect specimen I have ever seen, he must be a genius. Second, I wanted to please daddy more than anything. It didn't take long for me to realize it was almost entirely to train my hips and ass. I was delighted.

The workout was hard but I enjoyed it. I love intense exercise and I wanted daddy to see how hard I was working. A few times he would walk over and compliment my grind it tell me to add weight. I loved the attention. I was also pleasantly surprised. I figured he would want my body to not only be feminine but to also be frail or dainty. This program clearly wanted to accentuate my feminine curves, but also to be big and strong. This aspect of daddy intrigued me even more.

While I was finishing my last exercise, daddy approached me again. "I still have a lot more to do, why dont you head over to my place and just knock she'll help you get ready." He said coolly.

"She??" I said very confused. He didn't answer as he already put his headphones back in. He walked back to the weights and I knew better than to bother daddy right now. I grabbed my stuff and left for his place.

No surprise, I did what he said. I knocked and was surprised with who answered. It was a gorgeous blonde white woman. She was around 35 years old and was stunning. Despite being gay, I could always appreciate the attractive features of women. She was tall, muscular, had small breasts, and one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen.

"Hi Hun! I'm Kristy!" She said, while kissing me on the cheek. "Come in, come in!"

As I followed Kristy into the house, I was confused for so many reasons. "Can I get ya something to drink, hun?" She said swaying her massive hips and looking back. "Uhm I think I'm ok for right now, thanks." I replied.

She must have sensed my nervousness and immediately sat me down on the couch. "I'm so sorry! You must be very confused. He never takes the time to explain things to me either." She said giggling.

"First, me and you are very similar! I serve master too and have for a while now. Every now and then he'll have me help a new sissy or girl to the BNWO." Kristy said caressing my thigh.

"BNWO?" I replied.

"Black New World Order. It's basically a growing community of white women and sissies who live their lives to worship and please our black superiors. I've been doing it for about 17 years now. I've served master for the last 12. " Kristy said far too casually. "By the look of it, you're well on your way too." She snickered as the pressed a finger to my cage through my panties.

"I know you have so many questions, but for now here's all you need to know:

1. Master sent you here so I can help feminize you before he returns.

2. Think of me as a sister! We're both submissive girls at heart and I would love to help you embrace your inner self.

3. You may have already realized this... but there's no going back. You'll be a sissy forever after tonight. "

I was so nervously excited, "thank you so much, Kristy. Please just teach me how to be a good girl for daddy." She kissed me softly on the lips and said "Let's get started"

She then proceeded to start with my eyebrows. She shaped and styled them I'm a feminine way. As she worked her way down, she said "Master likes piercings, but we won't do that today." She then began to do my makeup. Before too long, my lips were a dark shade of red, my cheeks were pink, my eyelashes and eyeshadow made me look like a powerful bitch. I loved it. I thanked her and she kept telling me how hot I looked.

We smoked a joint together after my make up was done. It was really strong and I was feeling it in all of me. Next, it was time for my outfit. She stripped me down and I stood there embarrassed. My clitty was locked away and I showed very few masculine features at this point. Kristy could sense my unease and said "Don't be embarrassed! Here maybe this will make you feel better."

Kristy then began to strip. She started by removing her tube top, showing her small but shapely breasts. Both her nipples were pierced and her bellybutton was too.

I immediately pictured myself with piercings. If it's what daddy likes, I'll have to do it. She continued to strip. Her yoga pants seemed hard to peel off her curvy figure. I could see multiple tattoos on her lower back, booty, and above her pussy. Finally, she peeled off her thong and what I saw shocked me to my core.

It was the same pink chastity cage in a smaller size. She giggled and said "surprise!!!"

At first, I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Is this my future? What is happening? Why does that possibility excite me? Kristy could sense my panic and pressed her body against mine. "It's ok! I love how ive changed. Im sure you will too!" She then handed me a black lace lingerie set and told me to put it on.

I was still shocked and my mind was racing. As soon as I had put on the lingerie, I felt far more at ease. Kristy led me to the mirror and placed a long purple wig on me. As I saw the new me, I gushed. I was beautiful and slutty and sexy.

"So tell me girl, what's your name?" She asked.

"Well, my name is Derek..." "NO! You're name, sissy." She said shoving my face towards the mirror. I looked at my lips and noticed they were the color of a cherry.

"I'm Cherry." I said proudly.

As if on cue, the door opened and the mountain of a man that is daddy strolled in. Kristy walked over naked and kissed him. "Hi master, I would like you to meet Cherry."

Daddy walked over to me and said "not bad, cherry. You look pretty as fuck." His words melted me as he leaned in to passionately kiss me. My knees buckled from the feeling but daddy held me up like it was nothing. After a few minutes he broke off the kiss and pushed me to my knees. As I dropped down between daddy's legs, I noticed kristy was holding her phone up, filming. I was too horny, too high, too much of a sissy to argue. I simply focused on pleasing this massive black cock.

Daddy was really fucking my face and I was submitting to his every thrust. I was in heaven. His cock was delicious. I could feel my own precum leaking into my lingerie. Somehow, sucking on this perfect cock felt better than any time my own had been sucked. I was beginning to forget about my own on behalf of his.

With drool and spit leaking out of my cock drunk mouth, daddy scooped it up with his fingers and spread it on my hole. He then picked me up and bent me over the couch. He gathered a large amount of saliva and then proceeded to spit into my hole. I felt his huge finger enter and I moaned. This was a tiny appetizer for what was to come. Before I knew it, I felt daddy's thick beard between my cheeks as he began to eat my pussy.

I moaned, "thank you daddy!" As waves of pleasure radiated up and down my whole body. I was in utter bliss. Every touch made me hornier and hornier. I grew insatiable. I loved his touch, I loved the focus on my pussy, I loved that my clitty was useless and locked away. Everything felt so amazing.

Daddy flipped me over on my back and spread my legs. He rubbed his massive black cock all over my tiny cage. He laughed and said "I'm proud of you, sissy. You accepted your place and who you are quickly. I'm gonna keep your fine ass."

I was blushing. Daddy being proud and wanting to keep me meant everything to me. He rubbed his cock against my hole

And I was pushing back trying to get it inside me. "Not so fast, slut. We still have to establish our relationship. Kristy, get the bag."

She walked in naked, holding a bag. She pulled out a vibrator, poppers (which I had used before), and a bottle of pills. Kristy opened the bottle of poppers and held them to my nose and had me inhale and hold. She did this multiple times, leaving me uncontrollably horny. She then turned on the vibrator and held it against my clitty. I squirmed with pleasure but didn't move because daddy was holding me down.

I was desperately trying to put daddy's big black cock inside of me, but he had another condition. "I'll own you baby girl, you'll be mine. But like I said, I want a feminized sissy. If you want to be mine, I'll need you to agree. Kristy put the poppers against my nose once again. As I was inhaling, daddy opened the pill bottle. "This is the first step to being daddy's girl. What's your decision?"

I looked at Kristy and she smiled and nodded, still holding the vibrator to my clit. I looked back at daddy and said "yes daddy, feminize me." As I opened my mouth for the pill. He placed it on my tongue and I swallowed. Kristy held the poppers to my nose one last time. I was in ecstasy. Daddy picked this moment to enter my pussy. He felt like heaven between my legs. Within the first 30 seconds, I came all over myself with daddy still inside.

I blacked out from the pleasure. When I woke up, daddy was still destroying me. He was such a man I couldn't believe it. This must be a god I thought to myself while he continued to pump his big black cock into my sissy. I was past the point of making words, I was drunk with lust, pleasure, and poppers. This is what I wanted forever.

Finally, after about 35 minutes of intense fucking, daddy pulled out and came all over my face. The feeling of cum and makeup dripping down my face felt so sexy and naughty. He marked me as his sissy bitch and I was proud. Kristy licked the cum off my stomach and then off my face. She shared the man juices with me in a deep and passionate kiss.

Daddy began to walk away. "Kristy, help cherry with her new life."

"My new life?" I asked.

"Well, your transition of course silly! Welcome sister!" She replied.

I looked at this stunning woman and then to myself in the mirror. What I saw was no longer a man. It was a broken sissy slut, ready to begin her true feminization.

I hope you all liked this one too! Please let me know if I should keep telling this tale in the comments!