White Femdom in South Africa

Story Info
Nikki strap-on fucks Buthelezi and Gerald in Joburg.
2.5k words
1.92
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers

"Ma'am, I sought you out because you're not from South Africa, you are from America, you Yanks seem so much more open-minded when it comes to race and sexuality," said Gerald Dumisani. The towering black man spoke frankly during the video interview, and the dominatrix quietly assessed his body language as well as his words and the meaning behind them. This one was going to one tough nut to crack but she definitely looked forward to the challenge. That's why she accepted this client, and agreed to a session.

"I never judge what brings another human being pleasure," Nikki Lundgren said with a smile. Standing five-foot-nine, a bit chubby, with long blonde hair, pale green eyes and alabaster skin, Nikki looked quite average and that's the secret of her success. When most people meet Nikki, she reminds them of the ladies they see at work or at the local grocery store. Hard to believe that this dame has appeared in over three hundred adult films and now works as a professional dominatrix. Yeah, when Nikki moved to Gauteng, South Africa, from Chicago, Illinois, she shook things up, to put it mildly.

"Glad to hear it," said Gerald, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned South African gentleman nodded in agreement. Twenty four hours after reaching out to her online, he was at her place for a session. Nikki led Gerald to the basement of her lovely townhouse, located in the prestigious Greystone area of metropolitan Johannesburg, South Africa. Gerald was a bit nervous, this much Nikki could tell. In the Republic of South Africa, even almost four decades after the end of Apartheid, blacks and whites still don't cross certain lines. Well, Nikki has plans to show South Africans a new way forward. Race and sexuality aren't taboo subjects but fun things to explore...

In South Africa, it's common to see black women with white men, but white women who date black men still get disapproving looks from people. Nikki is a fearless white woman from America who happens to love black men, and she isn't about to let the insecurities of white males in South Africa stop her from exploring her sexuality. The black men of South Africa seem like a mysterious bunch with their unique cultures and tribal ways. Nikki couldn't wait to get her hands on them. Gerald here is in for a treat...

"To me, nothing is taboo," Nikki said to Gerald as they reached the basement. Gerald grinned as he noticed the erotic accoutrements on the walls. Dildos. Lots of dildos. Whips. Chains. Gimp masks. Tons of adult videos. Scores of adult magazines. Nikki smiled, taking note of Gerald's reaction. The South African stud reminded Nikki of the tall, burly African American men that she often ran into on the South Side of Chicago. Nikki has always had a thing for black men, and made more interracial porn videos than anyone else during her illustrious career as a porn star.

"Well, let us do it, then," Gerald said, and Nikki nodded, then drew closer to him. When the curvy blonde chick got into his personal space, Gerald held his breath. Like a lot of black men of his generation, Gerald had trust issues when it came to white women. Even after black men like Nelson Mandela and Jacob Zuma took control of the fledgling Republic of South Africa, the white minority had a lot of political and economic power. The fact that Gerald found himself attracted to white women both irked and annoyed him. After repressing his desires for ages, Gerald decided to explore them.

"Just relax," Nikki said to Gerald, and she sat him down on the bed, and then began working on him. The big black man was like putty in Nikki's hands and she couldn't wait to show him a thing or two. When Nikki grabbed his big black dick, Gerald held his breath. Grinning, Nikki leaned over and took Gerld's dick into her mouth. In her time, Nikki had been with African American men, Jamaican men and Haitian men. Gerald here was her first South African man, and Nikki couldn't wait to discover his sexual secrets. Let the adventure begin...

"Oh yeah," Gerald said, and he groaned in pleasure as Nikki fellated him. He couldn't believe that he was getting his dick sucked by a sexy blonde woman. Nikki licked the underside of Gerald's shaft and soon had him hard as a rock. While sucking Gerald's dick, Nikki slid a finger up his ass. Gerald gasped in surprise. Grinning, Nikki added a second finger up his ass. A lot of black men love it when females play with their asses but cannot admit it because of the restrictions placed upon black masculinity and the black male image. Nikki has no problem working with such brothers...

"Open up to me," Nikki said firmly, and Gerald hesitated, then nodded. Nikki resumed sucking his dick, and instead of fingering his ass, she pulled out a dildo. Gerald grimaced as Nikki lubricated the dildo and then pushed it into his asshole. At first Gerald was intense, even fearful, but shortly after that, he relaxed and enjoyed. Nikki carefully watched Gerald's bodily reactions as she fucked his ass with her dildo. Gerald's big black dick hardened in Nikki's mouth as she filled his ass with the dildo. Yeah, a white woman from America fucked a black man from South Africa with her butt toys and the world didn't end. What a shocker!

"Oh fuck, I am going to cum," Gerald warned, and Nikki grinned, and nodded. Moments later, Gerald came, and Nikki happily drank his seed. At last, the freaky white mama from Chicago knows how South African tribal guys taste. Nikki stopped sucking Gerald's dick and slowly withdrew the dildo from his asshole. The big black man sighed in relief as the dildo exited his asshole. Nikki smiled at Gerald, who nodded gratefully at her. Thrilled by Gerald's reaction, Nikki gave him a hug.

"Welcome to a whole new world," Nikki said to Gerald as she hugged him tightly. Gerald hugged Nikki back, and just like that, she knew she had him. That's how it began between the two of them. Nikki introduced Gerald to kinky things such as pegging and bondage. During their next session, Nikki bent Gerald over and fucked him with a strap-on dildo. Gerald screamed passionately as Nikki fucked his ass with her toys. He was eager to try new things when it came to his sexuality and Nikki was more than happy to help him explore. Gerald is on a new journey alright...

"Thank you," Gerald said to Nikki, as he began his journey with her. As time passed and they had more sessions together, he grew more comfortable with her. Gerald eventually told Nikki about his bisexual side, which he'd long repressed. Nikki was thrilled when Gerald shared that side of himself with her and decided to help him explore it. One of Nikki's new associates is a pansexual South African fellow named Buthelezi Govan. Buthelezi, who was born of a white father and a black mother, and raised in Soweto Township, is something of a wild man. He was down for whatever.

"Men or women, I just love fucking them," Buthelezi said, when Nikki introduced him to Gerald. Nikki watched both men's body language as they talked during their first meeting. Nikki set up the whole thing at her residence, of course. Safe spaces matter and all that good stuff. Buthelezi was eager and horny while Gerald was horny yet reserved. Buthelezi, tall, brown-skinned, muscular and handsome, seemed attracted to Gerald, which boded well for any future sexual interactions between them. Nikki bought them drinks and decided to stir things in the right direction...

"Nothing happens that we don't want, safety and pleasure matter, always," Nikki said to both men. Gerald nodded while Buthelezi smiled. In previous sessions with Buthelezi, Nikki learned that he was a wild man. Nikki bent Buthelezi over and worked her entire fist into his asshole. The biracial South African stud loved getting his ass played with and screamed loud enough to wake the dead as Nikki fisted him. When Nikki sucked his dick, Buthelezi got real hard and rewarded her with a torrent of cum down her throat. After that, Buthelezi licked Nikki's pussy and asshole, working her over until she came. Yeah, Nikki likes Buthelezi's style, to put it mildly.

"Alright, let's try it," Gerald said, after discussing the ins and outs of bisexual experimentation with Nikki and Buthelezi. Nikki grinned, thrilled to hear it. Nikki got naked, and both Gerald and Buthelezi admired her sinfully sexy, curvy body. With her average face, curvy body, thick thighs and big white ass, Nikki looked hot in her own way. Gerald pulled out his dick and stroked himself while watching Nikki. Buthelezi started masturbating as well. Nikki smiled at both men, then got the party started.

"Sharing works for me," Buthelezi said, and he got on all fours in front of Gerald. Nikki smiled and knelt alongside Buthelezi. The white woman and the biracial stud looked at the big black man's cock and smiled. Gerald nodded as Buthelezi and Nikki began sucking his dick. The South African stud couldn't believe his luck. He'd watched a ton of gay porn, bisexual porn and trans gender porn. He never thought he'd get to experience a bisexual threesome, the best of all sexual experiences. Thanking his lucky stars, Gerald relaxed and enjoyed what Buthelezi and Nikki were doing to him. Let the fun begin.

"Sharing is caring," Nikki said, and she sucked on Gerald's dick while Buthelezi sucked his balls. Working together, the sexy blonde and the mixed stud soon had the big man hard as a rock. Nikki slid a dildo up Gerald's ass while licking his balls and Buthelezi began sucking his dick in earnest. Gerald moaned deeply as he got pleasured like never before. Between Nikki's ball-sucking and dildoing of his ass, and Buthelezi sucking his dick like a Hoover vacuum, Gerald was pretty close to cloud nine. He warned them that he was about to cum and they didn't let up. When Gerald came, Nikki and Buthelezi drank up all of his cum. Yeah, they're freaks and it's totally their thing!

"Hmm, that was fun, thank you," Gerald said, and Nikki winked at him while Buthelezi nodded at him. Things were just getting started and they had much more in store for Gerald. As the night rolled on, the three of them continued with their fun. Nikki found herself the center of attention as the two South African men pleasured her. Buthelezi fondled Nikki's tits and then slid his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile, Gerald spread Nikki's thick, pale thighs wide open and began eating her pussy. Nikki happily sucked Buthelezi's dick while Gerald ate her pussy. For the sexy Chicago MILF, it doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Hmm, I love that dick," Nikki paused to say to Buthelezi while fellating him. The biracial stud stroked her long blonde hair while thrusting his big brown dick into her mouth. Gerald lathered Nikki's pussy with his tongue, then fingered her. The curvaceous gal shuddered pleasantly as the big black man sucked on her clit. They went at it like this for a while, and then took a breather before switching things up. Next, Nikki's favorite bisexual gentlemen showed her some much needed appreciation by double penetrating her.

"Fuck her good," Buthelezi said to Gerald as they fucked Nikki together. Buthelezi lay flat on the bed, and he thrust his big brown dick into Nikki's pussy as she rode him. Meanwhile, Gerald fucked Nikki from behind. The curvy blonde woman screamed passionately as she got double dicked. Gerald's big black dick felt huge inside Nikki's asshole, in spite of the fact that she was well lubricated. Gerald fucked Nikki's ass with deep, passionate strokes. Buthelezi rammed his dick into Nikki's sweet pussy. He'd been wanting to fuck her for a while, truth be told. The two bisexual studs fucked their favorite lady's holes until she couldn't ride them anymore. Exhausted, Nikki called for a pause.

"Hmm, my holes are sore but I feel good, thank you fellas," Nikki said as she slumped on the bed. Buthelezi and Gerald smiled at Nikki and then made eye contact with each other. A question was silently asked, and an answer was provided. Gerald got on all fours and Buthelezi got behind him. Grabbing the lotion Nikki brought as lubricant, Buthelezi smeared some of it on his dick and also applied some on Gerald's ass. Nikki watched as the two fellas began doing their thing.

"Give it to me," Gerald said as Buthelezi gripped his hips and worked his cock up his ass. Buthelezi grunted as Gerald's butt swallowed his dick. Meanwhile, Nikki rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. A lot of women are turned on by male on male sex and Nikki is one of them. She got so turned on that she decided to participate. From Gerald's deep moans, Nikki could tell that he was enjoying Buthelezi's dick. Nothing wrong with that in the least.

"Oh," Buthelezi said as Nikki came up behind him. He briefly turned and saw her standing very close to him, her hand stroking a phallic object. That's right, Nikki strapped it on and wanted to fuck. Buthelezi shrugged and nodded. Nikki laughed and gripped his hips before pushing the well-lubricated dildo up his ass. Buthelezi groaned as Nikki's dildo popped into his ass. He continued to thrust his cock into Gerald's ass, which swallowed that dick with ease. Gerald has been playing with his own ass for a while and can handle sizeable dicks and toys. What a man!

"Hmm, I love it, let's all fuck," Nikki said, and the chubby, horny blonde leaned into Buthelezi, plowing the dildo into his ass. Buthelezi winced as Nikki's dildo filled his ass. He maintained his composure enough to slam his dick into Gerald's ass, and Gerald moaned, loving what Buthelezi was doing to him. The three of them really got into it and fucked each other with wild abandon. Male or female, black or white, everyone could use some butt sex at the end of the day. Many screams and orgasms later, Nikki hit the showers with Buthelezi and Gerald. Time to get cleaned up after their dirty, raunchy fun.

"I'm glad you came to South Africa, ma'am," Gerald said to Nikki, and he hugged her before leaving. Nikki hugged Gerald back tightly. She was thrilled with their developing connection and how far he'd come along when it comes to sexual exploration. Buthelezi thanked Nikki as well, and then they parted ways. Nikki watched the two men go off into the night, presumably returning to their respective lives. Nikki felt giddy with excitement after the wild, raunchy session she just experienced. Buthelezi and Gerald are amazing, and Nikki cannot get enough of them. Someone's got to bring sexual liberation to South Africa, and Nikki the Chicago MILF is the right woman for the job...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers