Bisexual Black Kings

Story Info
Tyrone hooks up with Jasmine and Randall. Bi MMF.
1.1k words
3.35
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

After a long night of partying and sexing, Tyrone Rydel is bored. The tall and handsome African American gentleman, a successful rapper turned actor from the City of Atlanta, is slowly adjusting to his new digs in the City of Tuscaloosa. Alabama and Georgia have many similarities but they are completely different slices of southern goodness. Tyrone moved to Tuscaloosa because his TV show, Burning Pines, a series about a black cop in the 1970s South, is filming there. The show pays Tyrone two hundred thousand dollars per episode, and is currently in its fourth season. Got to go where the money is.

A brother can be successful and still the haters can do their damn worst to take it all away. Tyrone Rydel steers clear of those ditzy blonde chicks who chase black actors and black sports stars like their lives depend on it. Tyrone has seen too many good brothers get taken down by those ditzy blondes. A black basketball legend. A black golf legend. A promising black actor who excelled at dramatic and superhero roles. The list goes on. Yeah, Tyrone doesn't intend to follow in their footsteps. Tyrone likes black pussy, thank you very much. No offense to those who like blonde pussy. if that makes them feel better, Tyrone, a secret bisexual, is also partial to white cock. Is that cool?

The drive from the TV set was long but uneventful. Tyrone Rydel returned to his three-bedroom, high-rise apartment, located in the trendy Westlake neighborhood of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. As soon as he got home, he said hello to his dog Harriet and fed her, then walked her. Afterwards, Tyrone went straight to bed. He lay there, thinking about all the wicked and sexy things he did earlier with some special friends of his. If only the fans of the hit TV series Burning Pines knew what Tyrone and some of his co-stars got up to...

"Oh yeah," Randall Whyte said, smiling. The tall, bald-headed white dude nodded as he gripped Tyrone Rydel's hips and pushed his big white cock up that black ass. if Randall hadn't become a Hollywood actor, he could have been a porn star. The dude has definitely got the goods. A lot of gay black men and bisexual black men like big white cocks up their black asses and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Tyrone groaned as Randall worked his cock up his ass. Yeah, nothing like some good old fashioned Oreo action to spice up a Friday night in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

"Oh fuck," Tyrone Rydel said, and the big and tall, muscular black man felt his big black cock harden as Randall fucked him in the ass. Seated nearby, Randall's wife, TV producer Jasmine Pitts-Whyte watched the spectacle unfold. The chubby, brown-skinned, large-breasted and big-bottomed black woman fingered her pussy. Randall is one of those white dudes with a big curved dick and Jasmine loves watching him fuck other men...when he isn't fucking her. BWC is the gift that keeps on giving.

"Fill that black ass with your strong white cock, honey," Jasmine said, nodding in approval. Randall winked at his dear wife Jasmine as he continued to fuck Tyrone's ass. In the black community, male bisexuality is a point of contention among many of the women. Simply put, most black women are allergic to bisexual men. Blame it on Oprah and her Down Low bullshit in the early 2000s. jasmine isn't like those closed-minded bitches. This fine African American sister likes bisexual men and doesn't give a fuck if other black women disapprove. Isn't that Jasmine awesome?

"Thanks, babe," Randall said, and he plunged his cock into the depths of Tyrone's ass, causing the other man to scream. Randall is one of those white guys who fucks black women and black men. He isn't an insecure heterosexual male or a self-limited homosexual male. Randall is a proud bisexual male, one of those beings created to fuck the collective holes of the Multiverse. With a song in his heart, Randall continued to fuck Tyrone like there was no tomorrow.

"Anytime," Jasmine replied, and just like that, she joined in on the fun. The curvy African American gal slipped out of her tank top and shorts, revealing her glorious naked body. Even with Randall's thick white cock up his ass, Tyrone noticed Jasmine's sexy naked body. Jasmine slid underneath Tyrone and grabbed hold of his long and thick black cock. Without further ado, Jasmine took Tyrone's dick into her mouth. Yeah, that's right, the black wife of a bisexual white male likes to suck the dicks of the same black men that her husband likes to fuck. Now that's team work!

"Suck his dick good, honey," Randall said encouragingly to Jasmine as he continued to fuck Tyrone's ass. Nodding, Jasmine ran her hands up and down Tyrone's shaft before she deep throated the hell out of his big black dick. A lot of black women who marry white males suddenly act like they're allergic to black dick. Some divesting crap taken to the tenth degree. Jasmine isn't like that. Nope, this black wife shares black dick with her bisexual white husband. Is that progressive or what?

The three of them went at it like this and then switched things up. Jasmine finished sucking Tyrone's big black cock and then got on all fours, presenting him with her thick black ass. Tyrone grinned and sniffed Jasmine's pussy. Gripping Jasmine's hips, Tyrone thrust his big black cock into her sweet black pussy. at the same time, Randall came up behind Tyrone. Randall doesn't mind letting black guys like Tyrone stick their big black dicks into his wife Jasmine's sweet black pussy...as long as he gets to stick his big white cock up those black guys asses. Turnabout is most definitely fair play, folks.

"Tyrone, fuck my pussy while my husband fucks your ass," Jasmine said through gritted teeth. Tyrone nodded and slammed his big black dick into Jasmine's sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Randall shoved his big white cock so deep into Tyrone's ass that it tickled the black man's prostate. Tyrone groaned, loving the feel of Jasmine's tight black pussy gripping his big black dick while Randall's big white cock filled his asshole. Nothing like a bisexual interracial threesome to further the cause of racial harmony. In this fashion, everyone fucked and got fucked, and it was simply glorious...

"You are amazing," Tyrone said to Jasmine and Randall, after some truly wild sex. The three of them had some wine, chilled and discussed their wanton fun before parting ways. On his bed, Tyrone smiled. In the silent dark, he thought about all the fun things he did with Jasmine and Randall. It is far better for a bisexual black man to find a freaky couple he can do things with than to get involved in a bad relationship with one of those modern women who expects the world but gives nothing. Tyrone is happy being single and that's the way he likes it. Fuck what the world thinks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers