White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, Oct 7th

I grabbed a late breakfast from the cafeteria, not seeing Capri when I went through the line, but then I don't think I'd ever seen her there. I supposed she worked way in the back in the kitchen mostly, not serving. Miss Pullam was at the register, smiling a bit at me, an undefinable mix of emotions on her face: Jealously? Gratitude? Mild anger? Respect? Whatever the cocktail was, it seemed to be lain over a new appreciation for me, an assessing, approving quality in her eyes.

"Mr. Livingston." No one else around. I returned her greeting, not sure how to couch it. Should I be glib? Nonchalant? Let on that I suspected she knew? "You made quite an impression on a certain young lady the other night. She asked me to give you this." A card-sized envelope, tan, with only Mark written on it in a female hand.

"Thank you, Miss Pullam." With my eyes I tried to convey to her my apology, but for what exactly I wasn't quite sure, so I tried to pack all this into my look and demeanor in that brief moment while I took the card from her: Apology for being intimate with her daughter; but that wasn't exactly my fault. Apology for spanking her daughter so forcefully; that I had to own, but still, there were extenuating circumstances. And at the end, is this going to come between 'us'?

Miss Pullam leveled a gaze on me that told me she hadn't yet decided how to feel about it, but that she was leaning toward it had been for the best, so it was okay. And that yes, we might still be able to be friends. Relieved at her look, and probably expressing that relief too much on my face, Miss Pullam gave me a gentle smile as she handed me back my ID card. I left her with a feeling of relief, a weight lifted, because odd as it may sound now, I didn't want to lose what I thought was my budding relationship with Capri's 44 year old mother. I sensed that she had much to teach me in the art of love, things these younger girls probably hadn't even thought of yet.

Going around a corner into a seldom-used nook of the cafeteria, I quickly opened the envelope to see what Capri had to say, my food neglected.

Mark,

I want to thank you again for last night. You can't begin to know what you did for me, and I'll always treasure you for it. I know it was a hard burden to place on you, and I suspect you've been beating yourself up about it. Don't! I asked for it, and I deserved it. And in the end I benefitted immensely from it, so please know and remember that.

I won't blame you if you decline, but I'd like to see you again sometime. My number is below if you want to call or text.

Sincerely,

Capri

PS: I told my mom everything (well, almost everything), but know that she's not upset with you. In fact, I think she agrees with me that you were the perfect person to help me through this.

I read her words over and over, trying to find subtle accusations in them, reprimands for what I'd done. But I could find none. So I guess she truly had enjoyed it. Stupid! Not 'enjoyed'! Okay, wanted it, accepted it, needed it. That's better. It was honestly like an actual load off my shoulders, the heaviest burden I'd yet carried in my young life. And I began to think of Capri in a tender way again, forgiving her for the humiliating things she'd done to me, forgiving her for being the way she'd become, even forgiving her for asking me to--no, making me--do that terrible thing to her.

With a new lightness of heart I gobbled down my cold bacon and pancakes and headed for the Quad, with almost a new outlook on life. I didn't fully understand it all, this thing that had happened with Capri, probably because I was too young, or too male and could never understand, but I was glad again that I'd helped her through whatever it was.

And I have to admit, the thought of seeing her again, touching her again, doing naughty things with her again.... And then I was in my Engineering 100 class and had to cut off that line of thought. I really did need to learn this stuff and keep my grades up if I was to become an engineer; couldn't flunk out just because a bunch of girls found me irresistible... And then I was off on another flight of fancy, not hearing the professor at all.

Deliveries Friday evening were mostly uneventful. A couple little hot blondes in an off-campus house answered the door wearing skimpy shorts and tight t-shirts sans bras, but I didn't think they were seriously looking for anything, so I didn't pursue it. Though I did openly appraise them both with my eyes, which I think they appreciated. But was all they were looking for.

Heading back down their walk I was a bit surprised at myself for how forward I'd been with them, not bashful, almost saying, "You want me? Here I am." I attributed that to Rita and her work with Nia and me, giving me that personal and sexual confidence I'd been lacking. One of the girls had larger-than-average breasts, and I thought about Trey and his wanting to "find him a big-titty white girl" to have breast sex with. He was working that night, so I'd have to tell him about this girl.

Back at the shop at 10:20 I had to immediately take another order out. Way down off Michigan Ave, making me worried I wouldn't be back in time to catch the girls' order. So I had a discreet word with Trey, who said, "I got you, bro!" with a fist bump. I told him about the girl over on Prentis with the big breasts who hadn't seemed too interested in me, but maybe she liked her men....darker? Trey laughed and told me if I ever delivered there again I had to talk him up to her/them. I said I would, since he was doing me this solid with the girls' pie.

Traffic wasn't bad and I made most of the lights, so I was back in the shop at 10:45. Just in time for Trey to say, "Order up!" With a big smile and knowing look he handed me the pie.

"Thanks, man!" I mouthed to him.

"Brian, would it be alright if I paid for this pie so I don't have to come back here tonight? My stomach's feeling kind of funny." Not exactly a lie, because my stomach did 'feel kind of funny,' but it was only butterflies because I hadn't seen the girls in so long. Had it really been nearly a week and a half? Felt like a month and a half. A lot of discovery had been packed into those 9 days since I'd seen them Wednesday last.

"Sure, Mark. Just leave your clipboard here, add the cost of that pie out of your pocket, then keep whatever they give you." Thanks, boss! And out the back door I flew, almost bowling over an incoming driver.

On the drive there I was thinking about all the things I wanted to tell them, how I wanted to especially thank Candace for setting up the interview with Rita and how that had gone. Then meeting Nia, the immediate connection we'd both felt, then all the delicious things we'd learned and done together.

Then the confidence from that leading to me seducing Miss Pullam (Angela the mom, not Capri the daughter). I thought I might not tell them the specific things I'd done with Angela, because after all that was just between us. And I thought I might not tell them about Capri at all, because, well you know....

I was thinking about that whole episode at the motel, and the teasing blondes tonight, as I pulled up to their curb, and suddenly had a risqué thought I wanted to try out. Getting the pie from the warming oven in the back I strolled up their walk confidently, business-like, as if I'd never delivered to this house before, didn't know these girls. Knock-knock.

The door opened and it was Candace, Keisha close behind her. Both dressed very casually, not slutty, but tight clothing with not a lot of material on hand. Lovely light and dark browns intermixed with the whites and reds and blues of their shorts and tops. Both girls were beaming, expectant smiles on their faces. Both seemed to be genuinely happy to see me again. Those looks almost made me forget what I was planning, but it was such a devilishly decadent idea that I held firm, stayed in character.

"Hi, Mark!!" Candace, echoed by Keisha's smile and eyes.

Pretending I hadn't heard that, that I didn't know these girls, I was looking at the tag on the pizza box: "Candace Xxxxxx, large beef and black olive, thick?" A naughty thought of I've got a large, thick beef for you flitted through my mind, so I had to try hard not to smile at my clever double entendre. I shared it with them later though, and they genuinely laughed. I'm a word guy, and unapologetic about it.

The girls' smiles broke, became half-smiles, then just hints of smiles as I just stood looking at them, waiting for them to take the pie and give me the money, all-business. Not cold, but open and smiling like I always was, Pleasure to serve you, customer.

As they both stood there unsure of what was happening, searching my face for what was wrong, for what they had done, I simply kept smiling and offered over the pie, saying the total due. (This was working out perfectly, because it flashed me back to Wednesday night with Capri, during the before-time when she was dominant over me, had made me feel confused, wondering what I'd done to displease her.) That's what I wanted the girls to feel, because I was going to be in control tonight. I'd decided that in the car in that last split-second.

More monologue before I move on to the action: I didn't want to do it in a mean or hurtful way, I'd just thought it would be fun if I were the one in charge here this time, with these ladies who, I had to be honest, had treated me as something of a plaything. With my newfound confidence I thought that might be fun, but that I'd eventually let them in on the gag, and maybe we'd continue in that same vein.

But now, seeing their looks, their confusion, their what did I do and how can I fix it expressions, that stirred the beast and he rattled the bars of his cell, wanting to be released, wanting to take over. I only acknowledged his presence, but got maybe a bit too much of a carnal thrill when I sensed his intentions, when I vaguely felt what he might do to these two lovely ladies. But no! These were my two lovely girls, and that wasn't going to happen. Sulking, the beast retreated from the bars back into his cell. But he kept his eyes and ears open, hoping...

"Ma'am, it's rather cold out here, would you mind if I stepped inside?" Dumbfounded, but unable to resist this logical request, Candace stepped aside. I noted that Keisha stepped aside with her, but hunkered behind her, as a child hides behind its mother's apron. That was interesting because I'd always assumed Keisha was the dominant one. I'll have to explore that. The beast growled, Now? No! Not now, and probably not ever.

Setting the pizza down on a bookshelf I said, "You young ladies certainly aren't dressed for this weather, are you? What's your electric bill in this place?" I asked, looking around the room and house appraisingly.

No answers, as they were still processing this new thing. But I thought I caught a glimmer of recognition in Candace's eyes. Appropriate, her being the Psych major. Maybe Rita's protégé?

"And your outfits, my my! Expecting company? Maybe your boyfriends? No, I think not that, because you only ordered the one pizza." Candace was catching on now, I was almost certain of it, but Keisha still looked bewildered, almost frightened at this thing she didn't understand.

Now?? No, beast, not now, and not tonight. Go back to sleep, there's nothing here for you tonight. And in the darkest depths of my mind I heard the chains of his shackles drag across the cold stone floor as he went back to his rude cot. He'd obeyed me this time, but would he always?

"Or are you dressed like this to tease the poor pizza delivery guy with your bodies? Showing him, but not letting him touch." The beast grumbled, half-asleep, as if he were sleep-talking, Mean college bitches, but quickly drifted off to sleep. Candace had by now fully caught on and was trying to suppress a smile, stay in character for what she thought was coming. And understanding was dawning on Keisha too, who had stepped from behind to let me see her marvelous breasts, but she wasn't doing as good a job of staying in character as Candace was. As a pre-Med student, likely not as familiar with the ways of the mind as Candace was.

"Girls are so...bawdy...these days, not wearing bras, wearing tight little shorts that show off all their curves, their long, smooth legs bare beneath them."

A giggle from Keisha, who thrusted her chest out just the tiniest bit. And a quick half-smile from Candace, who turned ever-so-slightly, allowing me a better view of her flank, the side of the powerful thigh, the immense curvature of the one butt-cheek coming into view.

"You know, I get this a lot on this job, and the other guys do too: sweet young things like you dressing like this, batting their eyes--" the girls in unison, without even seeing each other's faces, batted their eyes alluringly, "--flirting provocatively, but knowing they're not going any further with the 'pizza guy'. They're just exhibitionists who get a little thrill out of teasing guys but denying them anything more." The beast stirred in his sleep but didn't awaken.

"Well I'll tell you what," and then I related the story of the two blondes from earlier, how they'd been dressed slutty like this too and...

Candace responded to the word too, like an electric shock had run through her, as if I'd called her a slut. Because maybe she wanted to be my slut. The beast turned over in his sleep. Keisha, perhaps more naïve, less tutored in the ways of roleplay, didn't respond much at all, but she hadn't flinched either. She was looking at me in wonder, like Who is this guy, and what happened to Mark? I think maybe I liked the old Mark better. But this is getting interesting...

"So I'm tired of it, and you two pretty young ladies are going to have to give me more than they did. It's really not fair, is it, all you lovely young coeds teasing us poor guys, mostly shy guys, but not going beyond that?" They both slowly shook their heads no, it wasn't fair, delight in Candace's eyes I think at the change in me, in my confidence; and an expectant grin from Keisha, who finally saw where this was going.

"I'll tell you what: your pizza is 7.89 with tax, and you'd probably have given me $9 and told me to keep the change. But then there's the dollar coupon everyone uses, so let's call it $8. You keep that and I'll pay for your pizza. But you can pay for it another way. Deal?" As I'd said 'another way' I looked them up and down lecherously, letting my desire for them show.

Candace nodded slowly, appearing to be processing all this, with a look and manner that said Mark is really playing this well! Where did he get this from? I tried to hide from my face the pride I felt from her look. Meanwhile Keisha was nodding vigorously, her eyes saying I get it now, can we move faster to the fun part?

And fun it will be, I thought, now past this initial hurdle of getting them to play along without spoiling the effect. But now my mind was bombarded with a hundred different ideas of how this might go, replete with all the remembered images and sounds and scents of these beautiful ladies. There was nothing new to be seen here, true, but the idea, the transfer of power, made it decadently promising. And no, I wasn't planning to take them any farther than we'd agreed to go, but the idea that I could, maybe, I think made the whole thing more titillating for me. And for them?

"I'm new here, a freshman, and you girls are what--" I'd paused slightly there and was about to add, "Seniors?" But Keisha beat me to it, blurting out Seniors!! Exactly on top of me saying the word. That turned me on, her eagerness. Candace turned to look at her, clinically, but humorously. Probably thinking, 'Keisha's really getting into this! I guess I should let myself too.

Then Candace faced me again, giving me a look that seemed to say, I see through what you're doing, but I approve and will play along. But we're going to talk later about where this came from. I nodded slightly at her, acknowledging that I owed her that, and thanking her for not blowing it for me.

"So, what does a blowjob cost around in Detroit? Is it more than $8? I don't mean from lovely girls like yourselves, but from the professionals. Who after all, set the market rate."

Candace shot me a look that said, 'Blowjob'? When did you start talking like that, Mark? But she was still smiling, even getting into it. Keisha though, looked crestfallen. I'm not going to give some random delivery guy a blowjob! And not for $8!!

But that's exactly how I wanted her to feel, because I was setting the bar too high at first, establishing my bargaining position early. Sure, none of us expected a blowjob to come out of this, but maybe if you just showed me your breasts? Maybe let me touch them? Would that be worth a free pizza? That's where I was going.

"I'm sorry, ladies, I should've introduced myself first. How rude of me! I'm Mark, Mark Livingston. See, right here on my badge. In case you want to report me or anything." I winked and extended my hand. Between them, not to one or the other first, wondering who'd be the first to take it, having an idea of who it would be.

Keisha shot her hand out before Candace could even move, though she was playing it more coolly now, not willing to give up so much power so early. "My name is Keisha, Mark! Sorry, not Keisha Mark, but Keisha Xxxxxx. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Now can we get on to the fun part? her eyes seemed to ask. I'd noticed from before that when Keisha was aroused there wasn't much constraining her. Thinking back to her lying on that very couch, furiously rubbing her pussy as I'd shot my load across those magnificent breasts.

I held Keisha's hand overlong, caressing it, turning it palm down to kiss it, then letting her fingers drag through mine as I slowly withdrew from her. Candace knew she was next, and met my hand with hers before I'd really even extended it toward her, telling me she was enjoying this roleplay. The two squeezes she gave my hand confirmed it, and I released her hand cleanly, not bothering to try to be sensual with it as I'd done Keisha.

"So nice to meet you, Keisha--" nodding at her and letting my eyes drink in her breasts, "--and Candace." Turning my attention to her bottom, then up to her face, giving her a little wink from the eye that Keisha probably couldn't see. That got a quick grin from Candace, and a look that said You're doing great, keep going.

"And I'm so sorry that I used that crude word before. Please forgive me, but that was before I knew your names and shook your hands. I promise you I'm a gentleman who doesn't normally talk like that, especially around such lovely ladies."

Keisha crossed her hands backwards in front of her and gave that little side-to-side Aw, me? twist, drinking up the complement. Candace might be a tougher nut to crack, but Keisha was going to be easy; she was already fully invested in the fantasy. The beast took that thought from my mind into his dream state, but didn't stir. There'll always be a 'later', I thought I heard him think.

"So, back to business. You ladies are my last delivery, so I have the rest of the night to myself." Almost a squeak out of Keisha, restlessly shifting her weight from leg to leg [I learned later that that was to excite her clit with out touching it], her arms still in the backwards hand clasp in front of her, which had her upper arms pushing her large, soft breasts together and forward. The light blue sort-of tight midriff-baring shirt she was wearing clung greedily to their outline. Mmmmm, if only I could get my hands and lips on those! But I had to respect their boundaries, they did have that power over me still.