White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was asking about the cost of oral sex here in Detroit, which I honestly don't know because I haven't partaken of that sort of thing." Now looking directly at Candace, trying to project acknowledgement and gratitude from my eyes, "I haven't had to, because the young ladies here have been so friendly to me..." A smile/smirk from Candace. Mark, you scamp! in her bemused look.

Turning then to Keisha, "Especially the lovely darker-skinned ladies..." Because remember, Keisha is darker than Candace. I thought Keisha would melt on the spot, or maybe explode, her legs now moving forward-and-back, feet planted together, bending at the knees, putting (I found out later) extra friction on her clitoris. Candace continued to look at me levelly, taking this in, analyzing it. And now turned slightly to watch Keisha out of the corner of her eye, studying her, which I found interesting.

This was starting to confirm to me that Candace was the dominant one in their relationship (not that it was a relationship, but they lived together and had known each for some time) while Keisha was the more-submissive one. Not submissive submissive, but more a follower, someone who could be directed, guided. A naughty thought crossed my mind that maybe Candace and I could somehow co-dominate her.

"So that's way too much to ask of course. But I wonder if..." Keisha was looking at me expectantly: What is it?! I might do it!

"I wonder if--bah, I'm sorry, but I don't know a delicate word for this!--but I wonder if a handjob would be out of the question?" Keisha's exuberant expression was instantly halved, but as she pondered it her exuberance began to build back slowly. As if she'd come to terms with it. She wasn't going to do that with Mark, of course, but in a different situation, and if the guy was cute like Mark, and for a free pizza, she just might...

Candace, still bemused, but getting more into character, was shaking her head no, slowly, Nope, not gonna happen. Not for no $8 pizza!. But it wasn't an emphatic no, and made me wonder if maybe the offer were a nice bracelet, or a necklace... But I had no way to convey that complicated a thought to Candace through my eyes, so I didn't bother trying.

"No, you're right of course, that's way too much to ask of such lovely ladies for the prize of just an $8 pizza. But--" and I left it hanging like that, fishing for something. And Keisha readily took the baited hook, actually saying (and this was the first time either of them had spoken, if you noticed), "But what?!?" What could we do for you? being the implication. Poor child, so eager to please. But then two nights ago, wasn't I exactly the same? Walking around the motel in just my underwear, letting myself get picked up by a street-worn hooker, letting her do things to me?

"Well. I mean, you two are already so scantily dressed, and I can practically already see everything, so-- Well, could you just let me actually see the parts of you that you're most proud of? Could you just let me look? I promise I won't touch, and it needn't go any farther than that."

In a flash Keisha was grabbing the hem of her shirt, about to pull it up over her head to let this random pizza delivery guy ogle her magnificent breasts. But I didn't want that yet so I stopped her. For a couple of reasons, as will become evident.

"Keisha, love, please stop. Not yet. It's both of yours pizza, so I want to make sure both of you are invested in the idea." Looking quizzically at Candace like, You're going to play along aren't you? And getting back from her, Of course, yes. But mixed with a little awe I think at how well I was playing it for Keisha. Or playing Keisha, depending on your viewpoint.

"Because if not, that's fine. Just give me the $8 and I'll go, happy to have seen even just this much of you beautiful women. And getting to know you a little bit."

Keisha turned and looked at Candace, hard, and gave her that Please do this for me? look, plus the hand motions, palms up and extended toward the person like Come on, take one for the team! Her arms moving so made her breasts jiggle under her shirt delightfully.

Candace then, mock-caving in, speaking for Keisha too: "Alright, we'll do it. It's fair enough, I have to admit. Because you're right, we did dress this way to tease you." Now she was playing along! "But just looking, no touching, young man!" The 'young man' I felt was to increase the allure, make sure I understood that these two Seniors, grown women, had no obligation to bare themselves to a gangly freshman.

"Oh thank you, my dears! I--" Keisha had gone for her shirt again, so I had to hold up my hand and give her a look (as Mark, because I wasn't sure she'd 'get it' if I'd stayed in character) for her to hold on for a minute, let me direct. Abashedly she stopped, coming out of character herself, realizing that this was just a game after all and not real. But then perking back up, jutting her breasts out, ready for me, Mark, to continue. Her face beamed, I think recognizing that we'd already been through this, her and I. But that time she was driving, and this time it was me.

"I really can't tell you how much this is going to mean to me, getting to see parts of your beautiful bodies. Naked." Keisha shivered at that, looking at Candace for her reaction, which Candace was now playing along with fully. But not in the role of a ditzy girl who's about to flash the pizza guy just because, and certainly not for no eight dollars. But more as Keisha's Big Sister, the friend who was there to keep her out of trouble, keep her from going too far with this insouciant delivery guy. Which was probably a real concern of Candace's, given Keisha's own admittance before that she'd "gotten carried away" with me during our one interaction alone together.

"Oh goodness, your free pizza is getting cold. Here, you'd better eat some first." Handing them the box, a few napkins on top, noting that Keisha took it from me, opened it, and offered it to Candace first. They each gobbled one slice down, which looked like it really hit the spot, it being so late after their normal delivery time. They didn't go back for more, and hands cleaned, it was time to continue.

"Miss Candace," acknowledging that she was indeed much older than me, and getting an appreciative look back from her, "what do you think is your best--oh I can't use that word because it might influence your response--but what part of you do think men admire the most?" An appreciative look from her told me she'd gotten my wordplay, then:

"Well, Mark," making a show of looking at my badge again, as if she'd forgotten, as if it weren't important enough for her to have remembered, "I think that men [not boys like you, being the implication] really like my derriere." Turning side-on to me, she jutted it out seductively. She then turned her back to me and did it again, even giving it a slap, before turning back to face me. Her expression asked, Did you like that?

Then it changed to: You're clever, I acknowledge that, but I'm quite good too. This battle of wits with her was becoming interesting, and heightened my arousal for her. And she was my real target, for later. But she already knows that. I've always, to this day, been attracted to women who are smarter than me in some way, and I'm a smart guy.

Keisha was almost vibrating, anxious to answer the same question, to have an excuse to highlight what we both knew her answer would be. But I wanted to hold her off, even use her to gently put Candace in her place a bit.

"Keisha--" she snapped to attention, hands already flying to the sides of her breasts, but stopping because I didn't ask what she had expected, "--would you agree with Miss Candace that her bottom is her best feature? That it's what guys notice most when they first see her?" Yes, yes, yes, said the nods, but her eyes asked, can we get to my turn now?

"I happen to agree with you. It's lovely, isn't it?" Keisha just slowly nodded, wondering where this was going. And when it would get back to her. "Keisha, you may have seen Miss Candace naked, in passing, but have you ever really looked at her, as a man would?" Nooooo, said Keisha's head shake and eyes, but she did glance over at Candace's bottom, almost as if really seeing it for the first time, seeing it as a sexual thing to be admired.

Note that I was calling Candace Miss Candace, but Keisha only Keisha. I was subtly trying to establish a power dynamic for later (later today, or later anytime, I didn't know yet), where Candace and I were co-dominant over her. This is stuff I'd honestly never ever thought about before, but after the other night with Capri, when I'd gotten a taste of the power of it, well.... (The beast stirred and turned over, but didn't wake.)

"Keisha, since I'm not allowed to touch you lovely ladies [a not-too-subtle jab at the boundaries they'd placed on me in real life], and it wouldn't be terribly erotic for Candace [not 'Miss' Candace, putting her down a peg] to do it herself, would you mind....doing it for her? For me, as if you were my surrogate?"

Candace gave me a burning look that said, REALLY, Mark!?! I knew I was pushing it, and that she might blow up the whole fantasy, but she was a trooper and went through with it. She even tagged along, saying, "Oh yes, Keisha, let's put on a good show for Mister Livingston." I loved the addition of 'Mister,' not emphasized at all, but it was there. A little relinquishment of power.

Keisha dutifully turned toward Candace, who'd already stuck her butt out toward her, and while at first it was mostly mechanical, gotta get through this to get to me, I think she started to warm up to the idea as she reached for the waistband of Candace's shorts.

"Keisha? Love?" An expectant Yes sir? turn and look from Keisha. "Uh, since I can't be the one personally doing that, would you please be my surrogate? Slip them off slowly, admiring the revelation, appreciating her bum the way I might? Even touching or vocalizing if the impulse strikes you."

Candace glared at me from her position sideways to me, hands on her upper thighs, glorious ass stuck out for my surrogate to behold. Really, Mark? Oh there's gonna be payback for this, you'd best believe... I just smiled a Cheshire Cat smile back at her, willing to take whatever she had in mind just for the opportunity to watch this play out.

Keisha nodded that yes, she could do that. Then she kind of shook her hands and legs, like a runner does just before a race, warming up. Only I think she was trying to take on my persona too, get in the right frame of mind for this. Because I think she was really starting to get into it now, and was curious where it would all go.

With a timid I hope this is good enough smile at me (at Mark her friend, not Mark the devious delivery guy) she grasped the waistband of Candace's shorts at her hips and began to slooowly slide them down. First the crack started showing, then the waistband began to tighten over the mass of her bottom, making it difficult for Keisha to continue to slide them down. (I imagined that at this point in getting dressed Candace has to shimmy a bit to get the shorts up over her rump.)

Keisha was powering through though, and in fits and starts soon had the waistband at the equator of Candace's ass. And like a belt on a fat man, the waistband was taut and visibly digging into the cheeks, constricting them, mashing them tighter together. Candace had been steadily staring at me, not to see if I was enjoying the show, but giving me that smoldering look that said that payback's a bitch. And I had no doubt now that Candace could be bitchy when she wanted to be. But that's okay, I was enjoying this way too much to care about the future.

Clearing my throat I got Keisha's attention: "Love? I'm feeling a bit left out over here because I can't really see what you're seeing, know what you're thinking, feel with my fingers what you're feeling. Could you vocalize all that for me a bit. Please?" Keisha nodded, like Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry!

Candace's gaze on me had gotten even hotter, boring holes in my face. She wasn't mad mad, just perturbed that I was carrying it out this far, and not dropping all this and just getting down to the business we all knew we were here for. I just winked and gave her my best shit-eating grin, daring her to break the spell.

Then I started to rub myself through my khakis. Blatantly, without asking permission. She didn't like that, at all.

Keisha broke my attention away from this wordless battle with Candace by saying in a mock deeper voice, my voice, "Oh Miss Candace, [awesome, she said Miss Candace! Slippery slope...] you're derriere is magnificent!"

At that she gave a mighty tug and Candace's shorts were over the hump and off her butt entirely, now dropped to the floor, where she stepped out of them. "Oh my God, Miss Candace, it's so beautiful! So big and firm--" and at 'firm' Keisha actually grabbed two handfuls of Candace's ass, perfect! "--do you do Tae Bo or something? You must do squats at least?"

Candace's look was priceless, a mix of faux fury at me, tinged with a building sense of desire as Keisha (as me) praised her bottom, and was now actually running her hands all over it! Oh this was awesome, better than I could've planned it.

Candace turned her face away from me, I don't know if because she was tired of me smirking at her, knowing I had the power, or to hide her building arousal. But I took the opportunity to wave my hand out to quietly get Keisha's attention, then I made smoochy-lips and pointed to the object of my desire, indicating that I wanted her to kiss it. (Remember that I'd thought during the lesson-on-Candace that Keisha was probably more bisexual than Candace, which made this bit hysterical to me.)

Keisha got it immediately, and with a twinkle in her eyes knelt behind and gave Candace's right cheek a great big wet kiss. "Oh Miss Candace, I love your...." Candace's face snapped back toward me and the look in her eyes was exactly what I'd wanted. I did my best to stifle my laughter for Keisha's sake, but enough mirth showed through that Candace clearly knew how much I was enjoying this.

But Keisha must've been doing a good job with her praise and hands and kisses, because with one last You just wait, mister! glare, Candace lowered her head, seeming to concentrate more on what was going on back there. And Keisha, still complimenting, caressing, kissing, even licking Candace's buttocks, looked like she was at risk of "getting carried away" again, so I decided I should end this little vignette, which was but the opening act. The butt opening act? I slay myself with puns.

"Whew, Miss Keisha, [giving some power to her for what was coming next] you'd better stop, love, before I come!" As she stood up she saw me blatantly rubbing my cock through my pants. And licked her lips. But wanting her attention on my eyes now, I stopped doing that and leaned back against the bookcase, grabbing a shelf with both hands, showing that I was distant, safe, no grabby hands. Not even the lewd rubbing anymore.

Keisha's face was bright, flushed, full of expectation, needing to know if she'd done a good job. "Oh my love, you did that so well!" A bright smile exploded on her face, lighting up the room. Okay, that's a cliché, but it did light up the room in my heart where I kept the knowledge of her. She was so pretty, so eager, so into this. Perhaps like Capri, she was thankful to be able to at least partially atone for their real-life restriction on touching them by doing this, being my surrogate. I smiled an out-of-character smile at her in thanks.

Candace, standing again, her anger seeming to have abated, was still staring at me, but more respectfully, more lovingly, more....intrigued by me?

"Whew, I was afraid that if I didn't stop-- I mean, if you as me didn't stop--that I might end up coming all over Candace's pretty bottom." Planting that seed, I saw that Keisha lapped it up, wanted to actually see that. While Candace, not opposed to the idea, gave me a look that said, Well-played, sir. You get a point for that one. And a little smile, telling me she was enjoying this new facet of me.

"Candace, do you have anything to drink in the fridge? I'm parched after all that! Would you bring us all one, please?" Candace gave me a little glare, but padded off obediently to the kitchen. I'd picked her so I could watch that ass shake as she walked away. And I blatantly watched it right in front of Keisha, even making an appreciative mm-mm sound and licking my lips. Keisha watched too, agreeing with my appreciation of it.

Turning back to Keisha, out of character I pointed to her and mouthed, Y o u ' r e n e x t! She giggled quietly and did a little happy dance. Which given her endowment was a lovely thing to watch.

Candace padded back, and more than a bit flippantly said, "I hope you like Diet Sprite, Mister Livingston, it's all we have."

At the time I hated diet-anything, but wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. So I thanked her effusively for being such an elegant hostess and drank the whole can in 3 big gulps.

"Okay. Miss Keisha, what would say is your most desired-by-men asset?" [There's the word I couldn't use earlier when I'd ask Candace that question.]

Her hands literally flew to the sides of her breasts, pushing them in and up, as she said quite proudly [as well she should], "My breasts, Mr. Livingston!" I caught a glimpse of Candace rolling her eyes at how handily I was playing her roommate, but also knowing what was coming next.

As I alluded to above, both girls were at least partly bisexual, as they'd admitted to me weeks before when they'd asked me if I would provide the cunnilingus their boyfriends weren't. They said they'd tried doing it on each other, but it didn't feel the same as a man doing it. Or a boy, since they'd turned to me to fill that need. Now I know that doing that in that kind of situation probably doesn't make you truly bisexual, but still, I'd pegged Keisha as probably being more into girls. So that was going to make this next segment extra-delicious.

"Your breasts, huh? I guess I hadn't really noticed, looking more at your legs. But now that you mention it..." And here I started rubbing myself again, blatantly. Looking to Candace as I did it. "The way you're highlighting them like that, I'd surely love to see them--" She'd started to reach for the hem of the shirt to show me, so I had to stop her. "BUT, like you were with Candace, I'd like her to be my surrogate, give those lovely breasts the adoration they deserve."

"Candace, would you be so kind as to reveal Miss Keisha's breasts to me? But do it as she did, try to be me: think and say and do the things you think *I* would." Candace seemed eager enough to do it, for me, the real Mark Livingston, to get to the place she'd brought me here for. But she didn't miss the opportunity to shoot me a look that said, You think you're pretty clever, huh? Well you just wait... I tend to overuse 'delicious' I know, but that was a truly delicious moment.