White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace nodded her head and mmmmhhmmmm'd into Keisha's pussy, rubbing her own sex more briskly against my hand.

"And ladies, forgive me if I'm overstepping, but Candace, I think Keisha has probably been wanting you to do this to her, for her, for a long time. To really do it like you just did. Would you look up at her and see if that's true?"

I could tell that Candace was looking up, her eyes now meeting Keisha's, locking on. Keisha spoke.

"Oh my sweet sister, I have been wanting you to do this for me. So, so badly! From the few times we tried it I'd hoped you'd get into it, and that we could be enough for each other for oral sex." The implication being to not bring someone else into it, namely me. "What you did for me just now was incredible, and I'll always be grateful to you for it. Even if we never do it again."

The look of love and tenderness in Keisha's eyes reminded me strongly of how Nia had looked at me after I'd done this for her.

Hearing these words, and apparently not embarrassed by what she'd done, Candace increased the intensity of her ministrations on Keisha, eyes still locked on hers the best I could tell. I increased the speed of my own strokes on Candace, and played more with the nipple now than the breast.

"Candace, I found it very empowering the other day when, after doing this very thing to Nia, I got to tell her what it had been like for me as the giver. Would you like to share your feelings around that with Kandace?" I honestly wasn't being manipulative anymore, but was thinking of myself in Rita's role, helping these young women express their feelings to each other, as she had done for Nia and I.

Candace removed her right hand from Keisha's breast and moved it down between her legs, taking over on her clitoris, lightly, where her mouth had been, so she could speak.

"Keisha, I've been dreaming of this day since high school when we first met. I knew you'd always wanted me this way, but I was afraid to be intimate with you. Afraid of the stigma of being a lesbian, or even bisexual. Afraid of how that challenged my world view, what my parents would think..."

"But this was absolutely wonderful, I wish now I'd done it much sooner! I saw the love and caring in your eyes, and that made me want to pleasure you even more, get more of that from you, give more of myself to you..."

The loving look on Keisha's face was incredible, and she began to shed tears, learning only now that her friend had reciprocated her feelings all those years ago. Not sobs, just simple tears of joy, of acceptance, of knowing that what they'd just done together was 'right' and that Candace didn't regret or resent it.

Then in a nod to me, because she probably sensed I'd want some recognition for my role in this, Candace, looking back over her shoulder at me, said, "And to think that it would take an 18 year old virgin [no negative connotation on the word] to bring us to this point. Because honestly, without getting to that point of letting myself give in, surrendering myself in a situation where I thought I could deny it later, I doubt I'd ever have discovered how much I enjoyed doing it for you. So thank you, Mark." With a little wiggle of her butt for emphasis.

"Girls, that was beautiful, I'm so glad I got to witness this. Do you have one more in you before we call it a night? I'd love to keep doing this for Candace [meaning hands on clitoris and breast] while she makes love to you again, Keisha. Can we do that? I won't be able to come again so soon, but I know it would feel great for you too, now that we're out of character and all together."

They didn't need much persuading, and Candace quickly replaced her mouth on Keisha, keeping the one hand down there for added stimulation. I wish I could've seen that closely, off to the side, but it felt too good to be atop Candace like this. My softening dick was still snuggled in her butt cheeks, my hands touching her most-erotic places, and I could feel through her body more than hear her moans. Moans of what I was doing to her, or for what she was doing to Keisha, I couldn't tell.

It didn't take long for the girls to work themselves back up to their plateaus, eyes locked the whole time. Watching Keisha but feeling Candace's responses, I tried to keep pace, tried to bring Candace to orgasm when I saw Keisha's coming on. My penis was mostly soft now, because this was no longer sexual for me. I was just there helping as a friend, helping facilitate this most-intimate act that women could share, just glad to be able to watch the beauty of it.

Soon Keisha ramped up to her orgasm, holding Candace's head again, guiding her in the way she should best do it. Then Candace, knowing her own body and feelings better than I ever could as an outsider, gently pushed my hand aside from her womanhood and took over that function. So I moved that hand to her other breast, gently fondling them for her. They felt remarkably like Nia's, just a little bigger.

The girls soon brought themselves to tremendous, simultaneous orgasms, a beautiful thing to watch. This time Keisha didn't close her eyes, but kept them locked on Candace's the whole time. And she didn't seize Candace's head this time, but let Candace freely administer what she thought she'd like. Keisha's hands gently caressed Candace's cheeks throughout, sometimes running her fingers through her hair, the look of utmost tenderness on her face as she watched her friend and now lover doing this beautiful thing for her.

Candace had bucked under me as I was still gently holding her breasts, but it wasn't violent as before. Just a sweet release, a physical response to the fulfillment she felt more in her brain now than her loins. I felt her weaken beneath me, as if she were about to collapse, so I raised my weight off of her. But I remained engaged with her at her bottom, connected to her in a way that felt good to me, but I think to her too.

As Keisha's spasms died down she eventually stopped rubbing her pussy against Candace's lips, and that cessation, 'the end' of Keisha's orgasm seemed to signal to Candace that she could collapse now. Her work was done, she'd shown her best friend twice now, the second time unequivocally her, Candace, not a character in a roleplay, how she'd felt about her. Consummating that in the most intimate way possible.

Candace then began to collapse to her left, bringing me with her, her right hand holding Keisha's left, dragging her with her, inviting her to join us on the floor in spent ecstasy. I carried/guided Candace to the floor, on her side, me pressed hard up against her back, my left arm under her head.

Keisha brought three pillows down from the couch, and a throw, snuggled her back into Candace, spreading the blanket over the three of us as she settled into Candace, more sexually exhausted than either of us. We fell asleep like that, my arms around Candace, her arms around Keisha. Though I did put my free right hand on Keisha's side, gripping her there.

We woke sometime later, and it was still dark outside, so we hadn't slept through the night at least. I roused the girls up and helped them gather their things, while I got dressed. Candace looked as if she wanted to ask me about the thing before, the mind games, but I asked her to let's talk about it later. She was good with that, tired as she was.

With us all dressed again, more friends now than lovers, I pulled them in for a group hug, which lasted a long time. Each of us, I think, lost in our own thoughts. Breaking myself free, and suddenly overcome with how much I loved them both, how much I appreciated what they'd done for me vis-à-vis Nia and my newfound confidence, I kissed Keisha tenderly on the cheek, one hand cupping her other cheek.

Candace, seeing this, tensed up a bit, but then softened as I turned toward her to kiss her similarly on the cheek. But before I could, she took my face in her hands, holding me at a little distance. She studied my eyes, my face, much as Nia had before allowing me to perform oral sex on her.

Like Nia, Candace's searching eyes were asking me what my intentions were, what was I getting out of this? Was I as free of guile as I pretended to be? I guess finding the answers satisfactory to her, Candace gave me a gentle kiss directly on the lips. A Big Sister kiss, as Rita had done, was my first interpretation.

But as she held it for longer than a big sister would have (if indeed a big sister would kiss a little brother on the lips), I sensed that it was something different, but something I couldn't interpret. Her lips never opened, or even moved, she just held me like that, hands on my face, light pressure at our lips. Her eyes remained open the whole time, so I guessed it wasn't romantic, but it was something different than before.

Tonight wasn't the time to ask, her look conveyed to me. But next time...

I hope you enjoyed the story, and would love to hear what you thought about it in the Comments, which helps me improve as a writer. Especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic. And for anyone, did any part of the story resonate with you? Was it too contrived? Thanks!