White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 17

Story Info
Dancing (and other) lessons from the girls.
18.1k words
4.62
4.3k
14

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep fairly realistic, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy. But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

Wednesday, 10/12

That morning I got a call from Nia.

"Hey, Mark! There's kind of an impromptu party at the House Saturday and I was hoping you could be my date?"

"Uh, sure, love. I should be able to get off a little early. What time do you think, 9? Maybe 10?"

"10 would be fine, or earlier if you can."

"I can almost certainly make it by 10, but I'll try for earlier. (pause) Nia, will girls be bringing their boyfriends or...dates?" I still hadn't gotten over the idea that something crazy might happen to me at the sorority house, as in my nightmares.

"Yeeees....?" Like, what kind of crazy question is that?

"Cool. Hey, what do guys, like, wear to these things? I don't really have any cool clothes..."

Sweet laughter from Nia, "Don't worry about it, silly! Just come as you are. Maybe like you were dressed when you picked me up Saturday."

"Sure, yeah, I can do that. Thanks." All of a sudden I was worried about having a girlfriend. Not because she would much care what I wore, but I didn't want to embarrass her in front of her friends.

"Great, I'll see you then! Luhlike you!"

"Luhlike you too. I can't wait to see you again. Bye."

Sounds great, right? Your girl calling you up asking you to be her date to her sorority house; sparty? But there's music at parties, right? And dancing? And now I was sweating bullets because I didn't know how to dance. At all. Oh crap, I'm going to embarrass her after all! Then she'll break up with me and we won't get married and go on that honeymoon to Jamaica and have beautiful biracial babies together and live in a nice part of town with white picket fences...

Slow down, buddy, said the part of my brain that says such things. You're an engineer. Figure this out, work the problem. You're right, brain, I can do that... Trey! *He* can help me with clothes, and maybe even dancing. No, that's too gay. The girls! Yeah, they can teach me how to dance! And I should see them Friday night. The song Lean Back came out last year, and heck, I can lean back. Maybe that's all I gotta do...

That night at work: "Trey, I got a problem, man..."

"What's up, dog?"

"Dude, Nia wants me to take her to their house party Saturday."

"Aaaand....that's a problem, how? You need somebody to finish your shift? Man, that's easy."

"No, it's not that...." Then blurting it out, "I don't know what to wear!"

"Just wear what you wear, bro! Like Jagged Edge say in Where the Party At, ♪In your white t-shirt or a three-piece suit, Don't matter what you wear, all that matters is who you with.♪" As he sang that he did the coolest little dance I wished I knew how to do. "And you're gonna be with ya girl, right? Man, she don't care what you wear: she just wants to be with you!"

"Yeah, you're probably right, but still..."

"Alright, playa, this is what you do..." I was all ears. "Get over to Tower Center Mall, you know the one I'm talkin' about, way out on West Grand River Ave? Right, so go in some of those stores, pick you up some Southpole baggy shorts, a Fubu shirt—" about here was when I went from keenly listening, almost taking notes, to realizing he was playing me, "—some high-top Timberlands, and a, uh, a 'do rag! Wrap that around your head, playa, rock that look!"

"Very funny, homey. Man, I don't even know why I bother talking to you about serious stuff." I said that half-playing/half-serious, but I guess I overdid the serious part, because Trey seemed a little hurt.

"Mark, I'm sorry, man. You know how I do, I didn't mean nothin' by it. But seriously, wear that old Rolling Stones shirt you wear and some faded jeans and you'll be fine."

"Thanks, Trey," and we did the cool black-guy handshake thing.

Thursday, 10/13

About 10AM I sent Candace a text. It broke my rule about not contacting them, but I figured she and/or her boyfriend would be in class so he wouldn't have to know.

Hate to bother you, but could you call me when you have a chance?

It's a semi-emergency. Thanks.

Five minutes later my phone rang, Candace's number. Sounding worried, she asked what was wrong, was I broken down somewhere? In the hospital? What?

"No, none of that. I'm sorry I scared you, but.... Well, Nia wants me to be her date at a ZP house party this weekend and—"

"That's your semi-emergency? I was imagining the worst, but sorry, go on."

Now I felt stupid for bothering her, and for upsetting her, so now I really didn't want to say why I'd wanted to talk to her. "It's nothing, never mind. You've put it in context for me, and that was a poor choice of words on my part."

"Mark. Tell me, please? I'm here for you, I apologize for how I reacted."

"It's not your fault, Candace, it's mine and I'm sorry. But okay, Nia wants me to be her date at the party, right? And there's music and dancing at parties, right?"

"Yeeeaaaah..."

"Well, I don't know, I mean, I've never, like...danced before..."

Good-hearted laughter from Candace, "Oh you poor thing! I can see how that would seem like an emergency to you. Let me guess: you don't want to embarrass Nia, do you?"

"That's it exactly! I mean, she wouldn't care if I could dance or not, but I don't want to look like some stupid white dork at the party who can't dance. I've heard the jokes, and..."

"Oh Mark, don't worry about it! Contrary to the myth, not every black person 'has rhythm' or whatever. And there'll be slow songs so you can just dance with Nia on those, that's easy and she can even guide you so that no one even notices."

"Yeah, that's a great idea! But what if—I don't know, I've never been to a party like this—what if she wants me to dance to a faster song, or what if like everybody is dancing and just me and her were sitting down, that would look bad, wouldn't it?"

"Then just do the two-step, that's easy enough."

"But I don't even know what that is! Listen, the reason I wanted to talk to you was to ask if you and/or Keisha could show me some moves, maybe tomorrow night if I see you?"

Chuckling, "You're so cute, Mark, worrying about how you'll look in front of Nia's friends. And I guess the other guys who'll be there. I'm starting to get it now, and I apologize for minimizing your concern earlier. I think you may be worried about being the only white guy among a bunch of black people, is that it?"

"YES! Don't get me wrong, Candace, I think I 'fit in' well enough with black people (I got that from the Boys Home), but this dancing thing, I've just never done it before, never went to any school dances or anything, and I'm just...."

"It's okay, Mark, I understand." Giggling a bit. "We should be able to give you a crash course so you don't look like a total 'dork' as you put it (which you're not, by the way). How about tonight, are you free?"

"Yes, tonight would be great! I don't have to work or anything."

"Okay, let me check with Keisha, but I think we're free tonight and you could come to our place. I'll text you later?"

"Oh THANK you, Candace! I was so desperate I even thought about asking Trey...."

"But you thought that would be 'gay', didn't you?" How does she do that??

"Yes, you read my mind again. But listen, last night when I kind of asked him about it he did this cool thing where—"

Giggling, "I'm sure he did, but we can't do dance lessons over the phone. So let me get back to you later, okay?"

"Okay. And thank you so much again." Then we said our goodbyes.

Woohoo! The girls were going to teach me how to dance. I probably wouldn't learn it well, but at least enough to not look like a total spaz when I was dancing with Nia.

Back in the room in the afternoon I flipped back and forth between MTV and VH1, trying to see people dancing, see how they did it. Trying to do their moves myself (Jake was out) but feeling like an uncoordinated doofus. Oh, and BET too. Which I'd never really looked at before, but there were some fine honeys in those videos.

9:00 okay?

Perfect! Thank you!

Told Jake I'd be out late, don't wait up, wink wink. Ordered a large thick-crust half Italian sausage and mushroom (their favorite), and half beef and black olive (mine). Plus a 2-liter of Sprite, which is what I usually saw at their house.

Picked up the pizza and was knocking on their door at 9PM sharp. When the door opened I went into my Dominic-the-classless-delivery-guy schtick, "Yo, I got a pie here for a Ms. Candace xxxxx..." Looking up from reading the label, "Whoa, it's youz two again! Didn't get enough of Big Dom last time, Candace? Or maybe your friend there wants a turn?"

They looked at me a bit dumbfounded, but busted out laughing when I broke character and said I was just playing around. "You may've eaten already, but you don't have to be hungry to eat pizza, right?"

They ushered me in and to the kitchen table, where I sat while Candace got napkins and paper plates and Keisha fixed drinks. I dug in because I'd absent-mindedly forgotten to get dinner while studying music videos.

Candace: "Mark, you have to tell us where 'Dominic' came from. Keisha and I were amazed that was even you, we'd never seen you be like that before."

"We sure were," Keisha added, bringing two drinks to the table, "and it was super hot." Turning to go back for the third glass, maybe she gave Candace a look, but for sure her hand smoothed over Candace's thigh and rump as she passed. Hmmm, had they gotten closer? More than friends and roommates?

So I told them about my night with Capri, not embellishing, but not leaving much out either. At the mention of the name I saw a look of some kind cross Candace's face, and filed that away to ask about later. I told them about the role reversal, the change in the balance of power, and how that had made me feel. And then how my flippant suggestion of a spanking being due turned into....well, turned into me spanking that lovely young lady. Hard.

I had to look away from them because it still bothered me. Because that wasn't me. And yet....it was me who had done it. And I could've stopped (or not started), regardless of her pleas. Candace, on my right, rubbed my shoulder, followed by Keisha on my left. There, there kind of rubs. Which made me feel better, but also made me feel worse, in that maybe I wasn't worthy of them anymore. I wasn't that wholesome guy they'd gotten to know.

Candace, "But you liked that a little, didn't you? That power, the control?" I nodded that I did, but still felt ashamed. "It's okay, Mark, honestly. Then you showed up here 2 days later as 'Dominic' and..." Leading me into explaining.

"Oh girls, it was just a spontaneous last-minute thought! I'd delivered to these two blonde girls earlier that evening and that's when the thought occurred to me, I wonder what I could get these girls to do, just by the power of suggestion. I thought I'd dismissed the idea completely, but when I pulled up to your curb it popped into my head again, and I thought it might be fun..."

There'd been nods and uh-huhs from them, but here Keisha interjected, "It WAS fun! I mean, wow, I'm still replaying it in mind."

I looked at Candace for confirmation and she smiled shyly and nodded agreement, adding, "Don't worry about it at all. You didn't make us do anything we didn't already, on some level, want to do." She looked at Keisha and smiled, and Keisha smiled back.

"I actually know Capri—or more clearly, I know of her. And for you to have stood up to her the way you did I think was....well it took a lot of strength of will and a knowledge of your sense of worth. And I'm very proud of you for that; I think we both are." Confirmatory words from Keisha.

"She held the blackmail threat to Miss Pullam over you, who you couldn't have known was her mother. So she had power over you and was determined to use it in a mean way. But when you came here as Dominic you didn't have any power over us, meaning we could've stopped at any time.

"But we didn't, which should tell you that we were willing participants and that we enjoyed where the scenario was going and how it played out. Okay?" Candace had given Keisha a meaningful look at the end, and then rubbed my arm again, trying to cheer me up.

"Yes, I agree. It was just a silly roleplay, but it did seem to make all of us more excited." Keisha smiled and nodded vigorously, while Candace acknowledged it too. But I wanted to talk about The Beast inside, so I brought that up and how it had scared me. "Maybe not so much in our scenario the other night, but under different circumstances, like the night with Capri when I'd made her perform fellatio on me simply because I could." Sniffling a bit I added, "I don't ever want to be like that, make sex dirty like that."

Candace, her own eyes slightly teary, said, "Mark, it's okay. You restrained yourself. And in my opinion, you were somewhat entitled to that from Capri, some reciprocity for how she'd treated you. But sexual roleplay itself is normal, and as we all found out, can be quite exciting."

Another look at Keisha and then she abruptly got up and scurried down the hall to her room, soon coming back with a textbook, The Psychology of Human Sexuality. "Look, right here in Chapter 9, Sexual Behaviors, here's Roleplay... See, this says it's perfectly healthy..."if done with the right intent." Now, 'domination' is in here too, but even that, if all parties are willing, can be healthy."

"Wow, that's so cool, Candace! I'd told Rita that Sunday that I didn't realize you could learn this stuff, but there it is in black and white. I'm so glad I met you guys!" With a mental note to go by the library tomorrow and peruse that section of Psychology books...

After a few awwww's and we're glad we met you too's, Keisha piped up, "So you have White Guy Dancing Disease, huh? Well there's a cure for that!" And she dragged me to the living room.

They had a few CDs, mostly burned/copied like most of mine were, so she riffled through them and landed on one with Party Songs 2004 written on it in black Sharpie. No track listing, so she skipped through a few songs until she stopped on If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys.

"Good, here's a slow one, so let's start you here. Hold me like this, while I hold you like this. Now just follow my lead..." I won't bore you with all the details, corrections, admonishments, and giggles, but after that song and then Here Without You by 3 Doors Down (which was a little faster), I thought I kind of had the hang of it. And I must say that holding Keisha so closely, feeling her and smelling her, was rather nice. The lyrics really added something to my connection with her.

Candace took over then for the fast-dancing lessons. As she was scrolling through and skipping over tracks I heard the beginning of Lean Back. "Oooo! Play that one, wouldja?"

The girls laughed and looked at each other like, What this white boy know about Fat Joe?

"Hey, I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. I was thinking yesterday that if all you gotta do is 'lean back,' then heck, even -I- can do that!"

The girls laughed but Candace played it and showed me some moves. Turns out there's more to dancing to a song like that than simply leaning back. After Yeah by Usher, Hey Ya by Outkast, and Milkshake by Kelis, I thought I was starting to get the hang of it. Maybe.

Then Keisha put on Naughty Girl by Beyonce, explaining that she wanted to show me something that might be new to me. We started out dancing to it normally, but when Beyonce got to the first chorus, ♪Tonight I'll be your naughty girl...♪, she turned away from me, pushed back into me, then reached over her shoulders to pull my head into her shoulder/neck area, then told me to just follow her hips with mine. Gladly, madam!

The way she smelled and the way her butt was pressed into me made it hard to concentrate, but I finally figured out the pattern of her hips: one to the left, one to the right; then two to the left, and two to the right; repeat. This was cool because it made me almost feel like I could dance! When she told me to put my hands on her waist it was even easier tracking with her. There's hope for me yet!, I thought, as I imagined doing this with Nia.

Candace stopped the song mid-way through, with protestations from both Keisha and I (and I'm not sure who's feelings were hurt the most, mine or hers). "Sorry, guys! That was nice, but...sometimes at these parties the girls get a little wilder. So Keisha, mind if I cut in?" I saw a devilish look in Candace's eyes as she said that, and an understanding Ohhhh look back from Keisha as she said she didn't mind at all... What's going on here? Something they dreamed up beforehand, I guessed.

"Mark, would you mind taking your pants off?" Of course I didn't, as Candace removed her own, revealing a purple thong beneath. Then she assumed the same position that Keisha had just been in, snuggling her butt against my mostly-hard dick. "Now put your hands on my waist. Good, now go lower. A little more... Perfect!" My hands were low enough down her thighs that my thumbs were resting fully on her buttocks, and not just at the top where it started to swell out.

"Keisha, would you play track 10 please?" I immediately recognized it as Slow Motion by Juvenile (a guilty pleasure of mine to this day). Candance began dancing to it, into me as I was holding on for dear life and trying to figure out her pattern. We got in a rhythm, and when Juvenile got to the verse in the first Chorus that goes, ♪She workin' that back, I don't know how to act♪, she bent forward and ground her ass into me very sensually. Like, I hadn't seen strippers yet, but I imagined this might be what they do.

After the chorus she stood back up and leaned back into me, coaxing my hands a little lower on her hips. Keisha told me to pull her into me by her hips and grind on her myself, don't just be passive. "Show her how you appreciate her body." I did, and I think my dick was communicating plenty of appreciation for the big fine ass on this girl.

I think I'd closed my eyes, simultaneously enjoying this with Candace, but also imagining doing it with Nia, but when the second Chorus started I felt Keisha behind me, grinding her butt into me at the same time that Candace had bent over again to do the same. Fellas! You should be lucky enough to ever have one fine black girl grinding against you like that, but to have two?? Wow!

After the chorus both girls stood up and sandwiched me between them. So I moved one hand back to Keisha's hip and found to my surprise that she'd taken off her pants too. So here I was in my boxers, dick hard as granite, and two fine girls in their panties grinding up on me. Hubba hubba. I didn't think the ZP house party would get this crazy, but maybe...?" With pants still on it would be crazy enough.

As Juvenile finished up the main lyrics and the song headed into the final repeats of the Chorus, Candace asked, "Keisha?" And got an, "I'm on it" in reply.