White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring it might be best at this moment to not bring up Nia, though she wasn't a secret of course, I changed tack. Candace was getting steadily closer to her orgasm, as was I. "I'm really finding that I like pleasuring women. More than receiving pleasure for myself, although what you're doing to me feels soooo good." I paused as she sped up on me. Keisha had moved to the nipple exclusively now, so I did the same.

"Oh you guys, what you're doing feels incredible. I love both of you so much!" She glanced back and forth between us, not spending more time on one or the other, I noted. Her words and her look were so powerful for me that I told her I was going to come, and asked her if she'd rub it on her belly.

She did, and it was so slick from my secretions and her skin so hot and soft on the head that my orgasm leapt on me in an instant. I hit That Moment, that eternal moment when time just stops for me, and my eyes flew open wide, staring deeply into hers, thanking her for this thing she'd done for me, seeing the loving look of acceptance in her eyes. I held it back for as long as I could, wanting to live in that moment forever, but soon I had to release, which I did with a primal howl, then a moaned "Oh Candace!", as I felt my dick erupt onto her, pulsing through her hand, feeling bonded to her in that moment in some primordial way.

I never broke eye contact with her, nor she me, so I got to see when she was overtaken, her face taking on a serious expression, her orgasmic sound more a sob than I'd ever heard before, her eyes remaining wide open, sharing her experience with me. Throwing her left arm around me, holding me tightly to her.

"Kiss her, Mark," loud enough for Candace to hear, but knowing she wouldn't object. So I leaned in and covered her mouth with mine. No tongue, just a mashing of lips, a melding of that third erogenous zone. That set Candace off anew and I swear she sobbed into my mouth, seeming to be overcome by emotion more than lust. I didn't understand it at the time, and still don't, fully. But I imagined it to be a sign of consummation, of how it might feel when (if) Nia and I did it for the first time, pronounced our love to each other through that physical act.

This wasn't quite that, physically, but for us, with the weeks of teasing and touching, and the pseudo-sex last weekend, this was the first time we'd been able to fully give ourselves to each other. Knowing it was what we were doing, and what we both wanted. Me role-playing Dominic had been fun, and the orgasm had been duly intense, but this feeling was on a whole other astral plane. This was me, with Candace, each acknowledging and desiring the other, releasing the pent-up tension that had built up between us. More emotional than physical, almost spiritual maybe.

When I was finished and had given her myself through her hand and my soul through her eyes, I collapsed onto her upper chest, my left arm snaking under her neck to hold her, my right across her stomach just below her breasts. She was still holding me with her right hand, her left playing up and down my shoulder and back, sometimes running through my hair.

Keisha basically climbed on my back, her right arm coming over to caress mine that was holding Candace, sometimes also rubbing Candace's free arm and shoulder. I felt so loved and accepted then that I could never describe it in words. It made me realize of a sudden just how cold and distant foster care had been, no real mother to hold me like this, to comfort me when I was hurt. But this felt so, so good, these two grown women just holding me sandwiched between them, after the beautiful thing we'd just shared together.

When I opened my eyes I saw that my mouth was right above Candace's right nipple, and more as an act of seeking solace and comfort than anything sexual, I gently slipped my head down until her nipple was in my mouth. My right hand found her other breast and just cupped it. I started gently suckling her breast, which I found soothing. Candace didn't object and I just laid there continuing to gently extract peace and comfort from her, to overcome the sad thoughts that had begun to invade my mind. I wonder if Mom had breast fed me? Is this what that felt like to baby-me? Cuddled by her, smothered in love as I was now by Candace and maybe Keisha. I like to think that's how it feels to a baby.

Keisha put her hand over mine on Candace's breast, which I moved a little so she could have some of that feeling too. I heard through Candace's chest little mewlings, and the jerk of tiny sobs, which made me start to cry too. I wasn't sure what her reason was, but mine was more than a little self-pity: why did that stupid drunk driver have to take my parents from me? But that pain was more than a little assuaged by the warmth of the bodies of my two special friends, and whatever it was that they saw in me.

After a long while someone finally stirred; I think it was Keisha, which would make sense since she hadn't just had an orgasm like we had. She went and got two warm washcloths and cleaned us up. Kneeling between Candace's legs as she'd done that, she helped Candace sit up, and then placing a kiss on each of her breasts and then her lips, she asked, "Was that how you wanted it to go?"

"Yes, it was perfect." Then Candace leaned down and kissed Keisha on the lips, followed by them sharing a look with each other. And just as I was starting to maybe feel left out, Candace turned to me and kissed me on the lips, lingering. One hand still on Keisha's shoulder, pulling her in, her other going around my back to pull me in to her kiss.

"Mark, that was wonderful. I hope you believe that. You're so tender and caring, your touches so gentle, your whole demeanor toward sex so fresh and naïve and beautiful. Please don't ever lose that." Then she kissed me again. No tongue still, but more passionately, trapping my lips between hers. I could've easily imagined that I was kissing Meagan Goode's luscious lips, but no. This was Candace, my Candace, the young woman I'd immediately sensed something special about. And who inexplicably sensed something in me.

"Keisha, love, would you please fix us some fresh drinks while I go freshen up?" Candace had stood and removed her shirt completely as she left the room, leaving Keisha and I alone. I felt silly now with my shirt still on while both girls were completely naked, so I removed it.

"Mark, that was so beautiful. I know Candace really enjoyed it. She thinks very highly of you, you know." That last part made me bashful and teary-eyed. Holding me close while we were still seated on the couch, Keisha shhhh'd me and told me it was alright. "I knew from the beginning that you were falling in love with her, and that's okay."

"What about you and her, after....after Dominic's visit? I thought I could tell before that you liked Candace as more than a friend and roommate, so I... Well, I did that for you, because I'd sensed that you wanted to be more intimate with her."

"Ohmygosh, Mark, that was actually brilliant. Thank you! I didn't know where it was all going when you started, but you played it beautifully. And yes, when I'd told you before that Candace and I had tried to please each other orally because 'the guys' wouldn't, that it hadn't worked out, or wasn't the same. But the thing is: -I- had enjoyed it immensely when doing it to her. I mean, for her, because that's how you see it, right? And how it should be.

"But when I was the giver I felt like I had to hold back, not seem like I enjoyed it so much, because I didn't want it to feel weird for her, like I was in love with her or anything. But truth is, I think I've been in love with her since we met Freshman year. A different kind of love, maybe, than you as a guy feel for her, but love nonetheless.

"But when she was the giver she didn't seem to be really into it, just going through the motions. And yet....I sensed there might be something there, something she was afraid to admit, even to herself. Like she wasn't 'supposed' to like girls that way or something. But when you maneuvered her into doing it the other night she was able to let that go and really get into the role, which it turns out was something she'd wanted to do for a long time, she told me after."

"That's great! So you guys have become....closer?"

"Yes, but don't see me as a threat, please. Candace still very much likes boys, and I'm still with Marcus, so.... But it's something we've been able to share since then. And I think it's helped her deal with her separation from Derek. So yeah, we've become closer you might say. And it's all thanks to you and that crazy-smart brain of yours!" Knocking on the skull that contained my brain for emphasis.

"That's just great, Keisha, I'm glad it all worked out. I don't want to know any more about what happened between her and Derek, but I'm glad she has a friend like you to help her through it. And I'm glad we can somehow both be close to her without jealousy creeping in. And I like you a lot too, I hope you know that."

That made Keisha give me another extra-tight hug, her large breasts pressing into me heavily. They'd become more sexual to me as we'd been sitting there naked talking about all this. And now they were pressed into me, all warm and soft and womanly against my skin.

Pulling back from the hug, I said, "Keisha, I respect your boundaries, I really do. But my God, to ask a man (or even a boy like me) to sit across from you naked like this with your stupendous breasts on full display would test the patience of a saint!"

Keisha blushed and shrugged as if to say, these old things? But she was well aware of what she possessed and what they did to men. "See the effect they've had on me just now?" Nodding down to my groin where Big Willie had been rousing himself.

And then more haltingly, getting down to the heart of the matter that was tormenting me, "I'd so love to touch them right now, even....lick them. But I know of course I can't, so I was wondering if you'd—well, I saw some pictures once where a woman with beautiful large breasts like yours was...licking her own nipples—and well, I wondered if you might do that for me real quick?" Then turning away from her in embarrassment over what I'd just asked her to do, I said, "Only if you want to of course..."

"Mark?" I turned back to face her, to find her holding one of her fabulous breasts up toward her mouth. "Like this?" And then looking dead in my eyes with a sultry look, from under her brows because she was leaning down toward her nipple (a look I so loved), she licked it. Just once. I thought that would be it and was about to say 'thank you,' when she sucked it between her lips, sending a tingle through my dick, which then completed its inexorable rise to full attention.

And then she released the breast from her hands, holding it up by the nipple sucked into her mouth. Oh my gosh! That was so beautiful, the breast hanging in a graceful arc from the top of her chest, swooping low, then back up to the anchor point at her lips. I let out an actual groan, and bent down to see it from underneath.

Releasing it into freefall, she exclaimed, "You're so silly! It's just a breast."

"Oh no, my dear: it's a work of art is what it is."

"If you say so...", and then she took the other one in her mouth the same way, releasing it from her hands. But then she added a twist: she opened her lips, showing me the nipple pinched between her teeth!

My dick twitched and I exclaimed, "That doesn't hurt?!?"

Releasing it abruptly, leaving me to study the reverberations let loose, she said, "No, not too much." Giggling as she pushed her arms (and thus her breasts) together for my benefit.

"What doesn't hurt?" asked Candace, rounding the corner from the hallway into the living room, wearing a fluffy white bathrobe.

She quickly took in the tableau: us still sitting apparently innocently on the couch, our hands to ourselves, but my penis fully engorged. And then a pointed look at Keisha's nipples. "Did she show you her 'titty trick,' Mark?"

"Only in the name of science, sis. He really enjoys my breasts for some reason..."

"Some reason, indeed! Maybe the same way you both enjoy my butt...", as she presented said butt between us, having flipped up the robe in the back. Keisha looked at me with delight, like Mom had just put a big bowl of banana pudding on the table. Then she dove into the right cheek, kissing and massaging it, beckoning me to join her on the other side.

Of course I couldn't objectify my baby girl in that way, so I abstained, averting my eyes from the bawdy episode. Yeah right! I dove in with more zeal than Keisha, kissing and licking and biting that butt cheek to within an inch of its life, my hands holding a death grip on it lest it get away.

Amid appreciative noises from the two of us, and much giggling from Candace, she pulled that glorious monument of womanhood away and asked, "Who's ready for Round 2??"

Keisha's hand shot up and she leapt to her feet, leaving me alone on the couch wondering what was going on. Hadn't we just....?

"Yes, some of us did just have fun together. But Keisha was left out, wasn't she?" Keisha was beaming and looking at me excitedly, apparently already knowing where this was heading. As I slowly caught on a smile of understanding must've slowly filled my face.

"That's right, loverboy: you have another exam tonight. My vote is that you passed your first one, the touching. But Keisha, you were the instructor for that one: did his performance meet your expectations?" Keisha allowed that indeed it had, and that I should get an A+. Candace agreed by taking my right hand, kissing its fingers, then saying, "These should be registered as lethal weapons......against lucky girls!" She then took the middle finger deep in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Tasting herself? I didn't know it at the time, but this was foreshadowing.

"Let's retire to my room then for the second exam," as Candace led us by the hands down the hall. Her room was appropriately girly, about like I would've expected, a full bed in the middle covered in a plush comforter, and those extra decorative pillows girls like to throw about a place. She turned on her stereo to a station playing smooth R&B, then told us to hop on the bed; Keisha on her back in the middle, legs splayed, me between them, facing her.

"Alright, Mark, I know you've already learned this lesson from Rita, your test subject being Nia. So I propose that I critique you this time, with your performance being on Keisha. Good?"

I should've said Yes of course and dove right in, but a devilish thought had crossed my mind and I wanted to see what I could get away with. "But Miss Candace," reverting to the more-formal address as if this were really a proctored exam, "granted, Miss Rita had me practice and learn on Nia, and I daresay that was a success," a humble brag, "but it was never really demonstrated to me, the way Miss Keisha demonstrated on you for my benefit." A sly look at Keisha told me she liked where I was going with this.

And Candace was onto me of course, but was game to play it through. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Livingston, you're quite correct: it wouldn't be fair of me to test you on something that hadn't been properly demonstrated for you. Even if you've exhibited a natural talent for it." Keisha and I looked at each other with giggles as I got out of the way for Candace to demonstrate.

I won't bore you with all the details, but Candace had Keisha pull her feet up and then lay her knees out, ostensibly so I could get in there with her and really see what was going on. Then much as Keisha had done before, Candace took over the role of clinician, dryly explaining the different parts of the vagina, kind of what the process would be like, and what observations to make of the subject.

In making room for Candace I'd actually slid off the bed, and then watched as Candace maneuvered into position lying on her stomach between Keisha's legs, her mouth just above the already-spreading lips of her subject. And watching Candace maneuver meant watching that glorious bottom jiggle. And quiver. And shake. And carry on in all manner of ways to distract a young man's attention.

"Mr. Livingston! If you're not going to take your studies seriously...!"

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am!" Shooting Keisha a mischievous look as I sidled up to Candace's left side. Because I'd made a bit of a show of ogling Candace's bum, making Keisha giggle at my antics.

"So this is the clitoris, and..." yada yada like that. But I was an old hand at all that now, and was most interested in watching Keisha's face when Candace's lips and/or tongue first made contact. And....there it was: a closing of the eyes, an arching back of the neck, her hands going to the sides of Candace's face to gently hold her there.

"Mr. Livingson! I daresay it's more important to watch the demonstration down here than the subject's reaction. If you please!" Oh yes ma'am, I very much please! So let me scooch down here and watch your sexy pink tongue slither inside your roommate's—I mean your clinical subject's—soft and pink womanly folds. And wow, what a sight that was! Keisha likely knew that this 'demonstration' wasn't going to completion, quite unlike hers on Candace, but she made appropriate moans and appreciative sounds nonetheless. For my benefit, I supposed, but were they?

After just a bit more Miss Candace said that was probably enough, and that I should start the exam now.

"But Miss Candace, one more question if I may?" Candace gave me a humorous look that asked, what are you up to now?, but still she fielded my question.

"I've 69'd once, and that was very nice, and the subject and I figured that out on our own...."

"Yes, Mr. Livingston, what about it?"

I gave Keisha another sly look before continuing, "Well ma'am, the girl was on top and so that was easy enough, she had good access to my....penis....and I had good access to her...also."

A raised eyebrow from Candace, like get on with it, but a knowing grin from Keisha as I 'got on with it', "Well, I was just wondering if, well, if the girl might like to be on top sometimes, leaving me to face down into her sex. It doesn't seem like there'd be much room down there to even breathe, let alone, you know, lick."

A look at Keisha told me she was fully on board, and the snicker on Candace's face told me once again that I was too clever for my own good.

"So you need a demonstration of that, do you, Mr. Livingston?" In reply I just gave her a Cheshire cat grin. "Fine, but after this, the exam! Do you understand?"

"Oh yes ma'am, I completely understand. You have my word: no more requests." Keisha gave me a sneaky thumbs-up and a big smile as Candace repositioned herself.

"It was a fair question, Mr. Livingston, and I apologize for snapping at you. I think the answer you're looking for is this: and she snatched a pillow from the bed, beckoning with her other hand for Keisha to raise her hips. Then positioning the pillow under her bottom and having her settle back down, "There, now we've created a little vertical room, and if the subject will pull her feet up again, just so, you'll see that the hips have rolled up, offering easier access to the target zone. Does that explain it well enough, or do you still need to see it demonstrated?"

"Yes ma'am, I think I see it now, but just to be sure...." Her bemused look said she'd expected that answer; it was in fact why she'd even asked. So as Candace fitted herself over Keisha in the 69 position, Keisha and I exchanged stifled laughs and thumbs up.