White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Mr. Livingston, you can see I'm perfectly positioned over the subject and need only bend my head down like this," demonstrating said bending, "to put my lips directly over her clitoris." Which I was afraid she was going to stop there, but she continued, "which allows me to easily minister to it with my mouth, like this..." and then she kissed and sucked Keisha's clit while I slid into her former position below Keisha's legs, watching the proceedings closely.

She put on quite a show for me (but again, was it for me?). And the little moans that involuntarily escaped her lips told me that Kiesha had probably decided not to miss this opportunity to eat her roommate out. Candace looked questioningly at me, to ask if this was enough, but I said, "Just one more minute, please?" With a mock look of oh alright, Candace continued her attack on Keisha's pussy, now moving lower and pushing her tongue inside, intermixed with clitoral barrages.

Keisha was acting quite excited now, and I told Miss Candace that I'd like to go check the subject's responses, if that was alright... Candace gave me a mock-annoyed, "That's alright, go ahead," garbled though, since it was spoken directly into Keisha's sex organ.

So I went back to where Keisha was fervently lapping at her friend's vagina, and she paused her efforts long enough to mouth thank you to me, a mix of lust and gratitude in her eyes. She looked happier to be there doing that than I might've been.

"Miss Keisha? Would you please demonstrate to the student how a person might stimulate his partner's anus while performing oral sex?"

"Yes, ma'am!" came the instant response from Keisha, while she and I traded astonished looks. Pulling her arms up near Candace's butt, Keisha indicated that I should spread her cheeks apart, so I did, gently, until we saw her puckered anus.

"So Mr. Livingston, anal play is a whole other lecture and would require a proper lubricant, but—" unhhh (Candace must've hit a nerve), "what Miss Candace is referring to is that it can be quite exciting to have one's anus lightly played with during oral sex (cunnilingus as here, or even fellatio) and for—" ahhhhhh, ohGod, "—and for that saliva will serve as enough of a lubricant." She paused here and held her breath, Candace apparently really going to town on her now.

"Miss Keisha, you seem quite excited now. Are you close to orgasm? Yes? Well, would it be okay if I tried my hand at the anal stimulation while you focused your efforts on Miss Candace? I think it would be really neat to see how you make each other orgasm. Before my final exam, of course, that's the only reason I'm asking." A snort from Candace told me she was onto me; but I knew that already.

"Yes, Mr. Livingston, for your benefit I really should concentrate on my—unhhhhhhh!—technique here. I think you'll find that using your middle finger will be easiest, as it was—ahhhhh—earlier in the vagina. So let me hold her glutei maximi open for you, which will give me better leverage anyway, while you—oh fuck!—while you wet your middle finger and gently massage—ahhhhh!—Miss Candace there."

So she did, and I did, now seeing and feeling with my finger Candace's sweet little butthole that Big Dom had tried so brutishly to invade last weekend. It was much like Capri's had looked and felt to my tongue the other week, but the fact that it was my Candace's made it super-erotic for me to be touching it. And for her too I had to guess, because she bucked and gyrated violently on Keisha's mouth at the dual stimulation. And the way Keisha was carrying on told me that Candace was showing her no mercy on the other end.

Seeing that they were well on their way, I pulled back from them and laid on my side just watching. Oh, and stroking my dick, because this was too hot! My two sweet girls were devouring each other, perhaps in a way they wouldn't have otherwise, but for our little roleplay. I felt good to have maybe been the catalyst for this.

They quickly ramped up from there and reached their orgasms amidst much writhing and panting and sweet calling out of names, as well as other more vulgar language. With groans dying into moans, and deep gulps of breath becoming manageable panting, they completed enjoying each other. I like to think enjoying the giving as much as the receiving.

Candace had collapsed atop Keisha, pushing her hips forward from her knees to give her Keisha room to breathe. She was lying atop Keisha's mid-thighs when I leaned in and gently said, "Thank you, Miss Candace, I think I understand now how that works." I gave her a big grin and had hoped to get a rise out of her, maybe a sardonic remark, but I think she was too spent, so she only smiled contentedly. I smoothed the hair back from her face.

After a time I coaxed Candace up gently by the arm and her sit. Getting Keisha to slide over, I placed myself where she'd been, stretched my left arm under her neck, then laid my right arm out for Candace to assume the same position on my right side. She readily did, and I rolled them both toward and onto me, so that we ended up with the girls laying their heads on my shoulders, their breasts splayed across my chest, and their legs intertwined with mine. I felt like a king satiated by his two favorite harem girls, each of us drowsy with our exertions.

Only -I- hadn't exerted much or been satiated as recently as my two favorite girls, so my fully-erect penis was a bit out of place in this scene. But I let them rest for awhile before I said, "About that exam...."

Candace barely stirred, I suppose because there was really nothing in it for her except watching. But Keisha came quickly to life, realizing that I was scheduled to perform oral sex on her, the first time I would've touched either of them in that way. I was glad to see that her bout with Candace hadn't fully dampened her ardor, and that I might be able to bring her to another orgasm. Maybe not as powerful, because I sensed that she liked/cared for/loved Candace more than me, but I thought her feelings for me were probably still meaningful enough to make it good for her.

So, gently disentangling myself from Candace, I rolled over and atop Keisha, schooching myself down so that my head was below the level of her breasts. I was thinking back to my first time with Nia and thinking that the kissing and caressing down the stomach before reaching the final goal must account for something, so I began to do that to Keisha. And she didn't object; in fact, she massaged my shoulders and head, cooing Oh Marks at me as I gently planted kisses and tender love bites on her stomach. "I've been waiting so long for this, fantasizing about it..."

I continued kissing her stomach in rows-across, while simultaneously lightly brushing her sides with my fingertips. "Nia told us how good you were, and I've wanted to feel it for myself." I'd gotten to her belly button by then, dipping my tongue into it and making her giggle, before moving farther down, like a typewriter going back and forth.

"Mmmmm, yes...." I'd trapped her legs closed between mine, so when I got to the V of her crotch (she was completely shaved), my only option was to move my kisses out onto the tops of her thighs. My hands stayed busy at her sides, but now also up onto her stomach, alternately dragging finger pads and then nails across that smooth, taut skin.

As my mouth crossed from one leg to the other over where her clitoris would be, she tried to spread her legs, but I kept them closed with my body weight. She gave an anguished little cry, but let me continue without further protest. Only when my lips were at mid-thigh level did I let her open her legs, and there it was before me, finally: that completely-shaved vagina which was a novelty to me.

With her legs pulled back and knees flopped outward as before I had full access, but took a few moments to inspect and remember the look of her there, the smell, the heat of it. I lowered my head toward her clit, but at the last second turned left and kissed her inner thigh. She made a plaintive sound, but didn't try to interfere. From there I moved outward on that leg, planting kisses and soft bites on the tender flesh until I was about mid-thigh.

Then I shifted, and Keisha must've thought I'd surely now go in for the prize, but instead I went to her other leg, mid-thigh, and repeated the kisses and nibbles. She made another anguished sound, but seeing which direction I was going now, contented herself to wait for what must inevitably come after this trip. When I did finally plant a wet kiss directly on her clit I was rewarded with, "Oh Mark...." And then I got down to business, but slowly and gently at first. Keisha seemed to be enjoying it, criss-crossing her slender legs across my back, locking my head in place.

This was feeling nice for me too, and I found myself humping the thick comforter to give myself some arousal down there. I'd been thinking about the rules of engagement with Keisha, the ones that existed before with both girls, but now applied only to her: when she'd demonstrated manually stimulating Candace, she'd said that the nipples should be played with as a second erogenous zone. So I'd assumed that when it was time for oral, that advice would also apply. And yet it hadn't come up when Candace 'demonstrated' oral on Keisha.

But that hadn't been 'real' like the other episode, so I figured it was more of an omission than a, "We don't do nipples during oral." Right? My dick sure thought so. Sitting on the couch earlier with Keisha I certainly wasn't going to reach out and touch her nipples, but now, as part of this, that surely must be alright? I looked up Keisha's body to her face, looking for feedback, but what I saw was her head tilted back, probably eyes closed, though I couldn't see them.

So I used the time to ogle her breasts, contained as they were by her arms on their sides because here hands were in my hair. And my gosh, her chest was positively surmounted by those beautiful mountains of womanflesh, the peaks being her thick nipples at full engorgement. I was about to screw up my courage and snake a hand up there to touch one when Keisha abruptly looked down at me. Busted! I'm sure my face was filled with admiration, awe, and more than a little lust.

"Nice view from there?" I could only mmhmm into her muff. "You really do love my breasts, don't you, Mark?" A more vigorous mmhhmm and a slight nodding, which was all I could manage with her legs still wrapped around my head. Keisha unwrapped her legs from me then, spreading them out wide, then lifted herself up onto her elbows, looking down at me busy at the 'Y'. I studied the sensual motions of her breasts during that maneuver, you'd best believe.

"Let me see your tongue? Oooo, yes! Run it from the bottom to the top, but stop before reaching the clit." I felt like she was helping me cheat on my 'exam,' but Candace had rolled over onto her side away from us, asleep I supposed. The girl had had two orgasms after all, and a hot shower between.

Keisha's propped-up position had allowed her breasts to slip down the sides of her chest, the nipples falling conveniently near her hands. Noticing that, she took one between the fingers of each hand and began rolling and kneading them. "Now on the clitoris, soft up and down strokes." So I did that and was compensated for my efforts with satisfied sighs from her.

"Now side to side. Mmmhmm, that's it. It's hard, isn't it, making your tongue move side to side? But you want that in your arsenal to mix it up. Most guys just go up and down, thinking that's enough. But think about all the ways a girl can lick and suck you: the clitoris is really almost a small penis and should be treated the same ways. Now circles. Oh yesss! Takes some getting used to, doesn't it?" All this time she'd been playing with those beautiful nipples, no longer touching me, and I think she knew it was driving me mad.

"Mark, Nia told us how you'd had her sit on your face. I'd like to do that with you." I was probably a bit overeager as I disengaged from her and shot up beside her, waiting for her to scooch over or off the bed so I could lay back and not run into Candace. Leaving room for Keisha's knee on that side, who was about put that hot wet pussy right on my mouth!

"Excited, are you?" As she scooched and I could slide over on my back, I just nodded down at my groin and let her gauge my excitement directly. "You really love doing this, don't you? See, I wish Marcus would be this way. And all those other men who won't even try it."

This position has always been a little confusing for me regarding where the man's arms should be so that the woman's knees can fit. Down by your sides leaves them confined and the only thing you can reach is her butt. But I wanted to be able to touch Keisha's nipples, so that wouldn't do. Arms back over your head, clasping them behind, like how you might lay in a sun lounger? Then the girl's knees are in your armpits and the target of your desire ends up being too far away to be comfortable.

So, as I'd somehow worked out with Nia, I've generally defaulted to spreading my arms straight out, like Jesus on the cross, and let the girl put her shins over my upper arms. That leaves the forearms free to rotate in and reach the breasts or the bottom pretty easily. So that's the position I assumed, and it must've been okay because Keisha straddled my stomach first, then walked herself up me on her knees, her shins just naturally sliding up and over my upper arms.

I didn't know this term at the time, but: underboob. And wow, did Keisha have some! If her tits looked large before, from this viewpoint they looked absolutely massive. I could see the crease where they laid against her chest, and the erect nipples in profile against the white ceiling. Hers were so large that she almost had to crane her neck out over them to even see my face. Her womanhood was a mere inch or two from my mouth as I thought, Okay, that other stuff before about 'dying like this'? While nice, I might actually choose this. Especially when she smiled down at me expectantly, knowing what I was about to do to her.

"Comfortable? Why don't you put your hands on my thighs. Mmm, that feels nice. You can even hold my butt if you want; that wouldn't be against the rules because you might need to be able to hold tight later, when things might get...energetic!" Trying that out I found that I could easily reach her butt, so I took a second or three to feel around it, just making sure, you know. Getting the lay of the land. I was about to ask about nipples when Keisha spoke up again.

"I'll lower myself onto you and let you 'drive' for a while, but don't be surprised if later I take over. You know how I get! Oh, and you can play with yourself if you want, and in fact you probably should. But don't come until after I do?" And with that she scooched and lowered herself that last inch or two until the main, lower part of her vagina rested on my mouth. My tongue reacted instantly, darting out to lap up the juices that had accumulated during this change-of-scene, then thrusting in and out a few times before going on a munching journey up and down and around her bald pussy.

"Oh gosh, Mark, this feels much better for me somehow." Silence for a short time while her hips and my mouth developed a rhythm. "I think I like the feeling of power this position gives me. I mean look: my legs are pinning your arms down and my thighs have your head clamped, and I just have to rock my hips like this—" vigorous demonstration of how she could rock her hips "—to get pleasure from your mouth. Mmmmmmm."

I was digging it and agreed with everything she'd said. I really enjoyed looking up at those swaying mounds of chocolate pudding, her lust-filled face appearing over top of them occasionally. Looking behind her she said, "Would you touch yourself now, baby? Oooo, that's it, I like to watch a man stroking himself...." She watched that for a minute or so, holding her crotch still so I could do what I do.

Turning back toward me she leaned forward and grabbed the top of the headboard with both hands, looking down at me over and past her breasts. Ohmygod, that view was better than the first, when she was upright. Her breasts were free now to fill out the skin that contained them, ballooning out to their full proportions. No longer constrained by gravity to conform to her chest, they now became more globe-like, almost hemispherical on the bottom.

Alright, that's it! I'm going to touch that nipple on the left, let's see if she says anything. If she does, I have my legal argument all prepared. As Keisha was arrayed over me thus, she was moving her lips slowly to rub her pussy gently across my lips and stiffened tongue. My right hand was slowly stroking my slippery, aching cock, and my left reached up toward her right nipple. When I grabbed it with thumb and two fingers she let out a moan and ground herself more vigorously against me 3 or 4 times.

Then, "Hey," knocking my hand away, "you're not supposed to touch my breasts! I'm still—I mean, I still have a boyfriend and those were the rules." She sat back on her heels a bit, leaving me room to talk.

Unabashed, and very logically I said, "But when you demonstrated digital stimulation on Candace you specifically said, and showed me, that one should also stimulate the nipples, a second erogenous zone." I saw as her face softened that I'd already won the argument, but I went on, "So I'd just assumed that with oral it would be the same: lips and tongue on vagina, fingers on one nipple only. You'll notice that's what I did, only the nipple. I didn't really touch your breast (though God knows that's what I want to do right now more than anything!). But I respected what I thought were your boundaries. Was I mistaken?"

To my right I felt a little vibration. Had Candace just stifled a laugh? Maybe she'd just shivered.

Beaming me a smile of appreciation mixed with you naughty boy, Keisha said, "I told you you were too smart for your own good! But you laid out a very good argument and I can't refute any of it." Which I don't want to anyway, I thought I saw her thinking. "So okay, Mr. Smartypants, but only one nipple at a time! Because that would be the parallel with the other thing, right? Here you have two hands free, so don't get any ideas..." I nodded affirmation, grinning below her like a kid in a candy store. "Because I don't want you getting all handsy and grabbing both my breasts!"

"Nipples."

"What?"

"You don't want me 'getting all handsy and grabbing both your nipples'. Because I respect your boundaries and would never grab either of your breasts without permission." Then I gave her my most-wholesome you can trust me smile.

"Mark Livingston, you are a bad, bad boy! But I like it." And here I think she would've given me a kiss if the circumstances had permitted, but instead she kissed her finger tips and pressed those against my lips. It was very tender, but I soon found out that she was to become less than tender.

"So Mark," scooching back up and settling herself back on my mouth, preventing me from talking, "I might get a little rough with you, but I want you to know that I still love and respect you—" and then she stopped. Realizing she'd said 'love'. We just stared at each other, some kind of something passing between us, but she didn't walk it back. "Like I said, you know how I get sometimes, and this position is really exciting me, so..... Think you can handle me?"