White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't move herself so I could reply, and was probably just looking for a nod, but I tilted my head back, chin now dug into her pussy, and said, "Keisha, my love, I can handle all of you. Have your way with me, I won't mind. In fact, I'll love it, I promise. And I want to do it for you."

Then I worked my mouth back into position and resumed suckling on her, waiting further instructions. Oh, and re-engaging her right nipple, feeling and analyzing it, a new one to add to the inventory.

"Oh yes, Mark, do me like that....a little more tongue, baby.....ooo yes, that feels so nice." Sh and I found our groove again, falling back into rhythm. "Are you touching yourself again? Good, I want this to feel good for you too. Mmmmm." As she sped up on my mouth, throwing in some circular movements of her hips, I felt Candace moving on my right.

"Welcome back from the dead, sis! Have a good nap?" I then saw Candace's head coming into view over mine, watching the proceedings up close.

"Mmmhmmm, you guys wore me out! First Mark, and then you. So what's going on here? This looks interesting."

"You remember Nia telling us about her and Mark doing this, so I wanted to try it. And let me tell you, C, it feels sooooo good! I mean, Mark is great with that tongue—" a quick pause while she rubbed her clit over my stiff tongue, "—but I don't know, just something about this position is making me so horny."

"I see that, hon. It's probably the sense of control you feel, the 'woman on top' feeling. But don't hurt our sweet Mark, okay?"

"We talked it through and he says he can handle me, so we're about to see!" The girls giggled together, and I was still in heaven, watching Keisha's titties bounce and sway above me. Actually holding one of them by the nipple now, which let me really feel the mass of breast flesh as it tried to yank away from me in its frolics.

Candace moved out of my field of view, but I soon felt her hand covering my right that was jacking my dick. She got in time with me, mimicking the speed and length of stroke, Then worked her hand over the top of mine, pushing mine down and off, until it was just her stroking my cock. And oh God, this felt incredible: joined to Keisha at pussy and nipple, and my baby girl joined to me through my cock. I had to put my hand on Candace's to indicate that I needed her to slow down a bit.

And then, noticing that I now had a free hand, where to put it to use? Well, Keisha had said I could grab onto her butt, so I did that. Small and tight and muscular, nice.

"Maaaaark, I'm not going fast enough that you need to be hanging on yet, so this feels like you're touching me there for you own pleasure, and that would be against the rules, wouldn't it?" But she didn't move my hand away.

So being a bit cheeky I pulled my mouth away from her just enough to get out, "Just getting ready, love!"

"Ha, 'getting ready' indeed! Well, you'd better go ahead and hang on boy, because you're doing me sooo good...." She sped up her tempo some, rocking her vagina full-length across my mouth, from clitoris to perinium. Then I felt Candace lay her head on my lower chest, my searching hand finding her shoulder and then head, telling me that she was looking down my length, watching my cock as she stroked it. I let my hands play through her hair and caress her cheek.

"Mark, tell me, why wouldn't any man enjoy doing this for his girl?" I could only shrug that I didn't know, but throw me in that briar patch. "It doesn't taste bad, does it?" Side-to-side no. "Does it taste good? Vigorous, constrained nods. I wanted to tell her that the taste and smell were exciting, but that wasn't the half of it. It was seeing her face contorted with lust at my doing, feeling the tremors and spasms of her sexy body as my tongue hit just the right spots. The wanting to make her feel like that.

"Marcus, you don't know what you're missing out on, baby." A few powerful thrusts I supposed to show Marcus what he was missing out on. "If you'd just eat me out like this I'd fuck you all. night. LONG." And then she got really busy on my mouth.

"This white boy knows what's up." (The first time I think race had ever been mentioned between us, other than the dancing thing.) "He knows that the way to get your dick into a woman quick is to first use his tongue on her pussy. Stick it out for me, baby!" So I stuck it out as Keisha found it with her clit, rubbing it up and down, side to side, even round and round, while all -I- had to do was lay there and keep it stiff for her. Easy enough, and I loved the view.

Candace's hand moved off my dick and I felt abandoned down there, but it soon came back, slicker now. She began doing light full-length strokes now, letting it slide lightly between her circled finger and thumb. At the top it was up-and-over the head, narrowing her hand's opening as the head tapered, then back down, forcing the head through the opening before sliding over it and continuing the journey. Man, she was good at this! Different from before because in the living room she hadn't had much room to maneuver, plus it had been an awkward position for her.

"Yeah, all you we don't do that ish Detroit men better catch a clue, because these white men know the deal! You do me like this, and baby, I'll do anything for you! Mmmhmmmmm..." I quickly surmised that I'd better grab back onto that booty, because this ish was gettin' real.

"Candace, girl you gotta try this next! You should see the way Mark is devouring my titties with his eyes. And that tongue! Whew, boy! Son, who taught you how to use your tongue like that?! Was it Nia? If so, that girl deserves a medal. Good Lawd!" Keisha ground into me even more urgently, and removed her left hand from the headboard and commenced to absolutely maul her left breast.

"You like that, baby boy? Seeing me squish this big cocoa breast like this? Oooo I wish I could let you touch them, see your strong white hands mashing and squeezing them like this. Maybe someday..... You keep doing this to me, maybe someday soon!" And she went off into a paroxysm of rubbing and squeezing and grunting.

"Baby girl, how you doing back there?" Fine. "More important, how's he doing back there?"

"I think he's really close. I've been trying to keep him right on the edge."

"Oooo, I know he lovin' that, your soft hand teasing his fat white cock. Sis, do you think he's ever felt a real black woman's lips on it? A black woman wid a ass like Trina and lips like Meagan Good?"

Oh God! I knew who Trina was, and she was right, Candace's ass was like hers. And Meagan Good, fuhgeddaboudit. I'd fantasized many times about her sliding those luscious lips down over my cock. But was Candace going to actually do it, or was Keisha just teasing me?

"Whaddya say, sis? Give it a big kiss and let's see if it helps up here." I didn't see that 'up here' needed any help, given that I was mostly a passive actor at this point. But when I felt Candace actually kiss the head of my dick, and then continue to slide down it, my mouth and tongue reacted of their own volition. Lapping and licking and sucking and biting the pussy in front of me, I imagined that it was Candace 69'ing with me, and I needed to make her come before I did.

"Oh yeah, Sis, that did the trick! This white man is licking me like there's no tomorrow." Pausing her hips, Keisha looked down at me sweetly and asked, "Mark, do you want to make me come now?" I nodded fervently that I did, trying to hold back from the assault Candace was putting on my dick. "Well hold on, baby!" As she winked lewdly at me.

I dug my right hand into her ass as hard as I could as she ramped up her speed until her muff was just a blur in front of my eyes. I kept my lips plastered to hers, sticking my tongue out a bit, stiff, and let her take her orgasm on me. Simultaneously, Candace had propped herself up and was now bobbing her head down on my dick, her hand below expertly doing that twisting-and-stroking thing. I honestly didn't know if I could hold out until Keisha came.

"She's good, ain't she, baby? I've watched her doing that to Derek, and honestly, I don't know how you've lasted this long." Most of that was panted out in fits and stops, because she was still working herself on my mouth at a blistering pace.

"But let go now, baby. I want to feel you scream your orgasm into my pussy, let Candace know how much you appreciate what she's doing to you right now. And I want to finish myself when I feel you coming." Keisha then did the most wonderful thing: she pulled my left hand off her nipple (which I'd been careful to limit my touches to), and placed it fully over her breast, telling me to feel it, squeeze it, love it.

And that was a wrap for me. Candace's mouth and tongue were like a Hoover on steroids on my dick, my right hand was full of Keisha's ass-check, and my left was finally getting to touch and squeeze and mash and shake this beautiful soft breast I'd only seen but fantasized about for so long.

I tried to tell Candace I was about to come, to give her the opportunity to pull away. But my voice only came out as a muffled humming through Keisha's pussy, which was almost painfully now rubbing itself across my mouth and even nose. It was hard to breathe, but again, I could die just like this...

Then it came, and I froze. Candace didn't freeze though, in fact she redoubled her efforts, if that were possible. My right hand clenched on Keisha's ass and my left probably too-painfully squeezing her breast, when I felt the first blast enter Candace's mouth and her greedily swallow it down with delighted noises emanating from her, I had to scream. Couldn't not have if I'd wanted to.

I screamed my orgasm into Keisha's pussy, the release of this thing that I'd long dreamed of, Candace's Meagan Good lips sucking me, taking me, absorbing me into her. And the feelings in my hands of Keisha's tight ass and soft breast, the feelings on my lips of her working herself against me, and the dirty utterances she was making as she built herself up to her orgasm. I screamed and moaned and cried and repeated ohmygod over and over into Keisha's swollen pussy.

"That feels real good, doesn't it, Mark? Having your baby-girl's lips around you, taking your seed....She wanted to do that for you, give you that gift. So keep coming in her mouth and screaming your love into my pussy, I can feel it...."

All that was said breathlessly of course, because Keisha was really, really close. And all I could do was hang onto her, bucking my hips madly into Candace's mouth, and scream and cry and moan my love, my deep love for both girls, into Keisha's womanhood. She soon came, with uncharacteristic oh fucks and god damns and other epithets, but when she looked down at me I saw the love and thankfulness in her eyes, and that was all the reward I needed from her.

My dick had stopped pulsing some time ago, but Candace had kept it in her mouth, settling her head down onto my stomach with it still in place. With my right hand I found her shoulder and arm and upper back, and with squeezes and caresses tried to thank her for the thing she'd just done for me. Keisha had collapsed forward onto the headboard, panting heavily, with small aftershocks as I gently suckled on her. Belatedly I released her breast and caressed her side and rump. I could still breathe, but only just. But that was okay, as we three lay there in a spent tangle of bodies.

When it came time to stir, Candace asked, "Mark, will you stay with us tonight?" Not 'can' you, because with all of us college students she knew I could, that I or they could miss any morning classes and it wouldn't really matter. But will you stay with us, as in, do you want to sleep with us tonight. Just sleep, bask in the afterglow of what we'd just experienced together.

I most certainly wanted to, but was worried about, and was just about to ask about 'the boys,' when Keisha said, "It'll be alright. No one will come visiting in the morning. After..." nodding at Candace..."we thought it best that neither he or Marcus come over here anymore. So yeah, I'd love it if you'd stay with us tonight."

And so I did, the three of us sleeping on Candace's full bed. Which is a tight fit for 3, but we wanted to be close anyway. So with Candace on the left, on her left side, me in the middle spooning her, and Keisha behind and spooning me, we settled in under that fluffy comforter. As with Nia I'd fitted my deflated penis in the crevice of Candace's butt, and then found one of her breasts with my right hand. And just like Nia, she wriggled herself back into me, maximizing contact with me everywhere, making purring-type sounds.

Keisha did the same behind me, fitting herself as close to me as her prodigious breasts allowed, her right arm crossing over mind to settle on the round of Candace's shoulder, holding us both close to her. A small bedside lamp behind Keisha was still on.

We talked some before falling asleep. I learned more (without asking) about the breakup or separation or whatever it currently was. Turns out that the long weekend they'd gone to the country club, the parents and the boys had worked out that they'd both officially propose then, with rings and everything, in front of their whole social circle. With a double wedding already tentatively planned for June, after graduation.

Turns out that's not quite the kind of thing you should spring on a girl unless you're absolutely certain of her response. Especially not a girl as intelligent and headstrong as Candace. She'd kind of freaked out about it, and some ugly words were said to Derek, both sets of parents, and even to the gathered guests. They weren't 'in on it,' but nevertheless were part of the reason for it. Apparently Candace let them know about themselves and their 'boojee' [bourgeoisie] pretentions and expectations.

And we talked about the racial thing Keisha had brought up in the heat of the moment, and she tried to apologize, profusely, but I told her it was alright. I'd kind of liked it, not glossing over it because it is a 'thing', race differences. But I never wanted it to devolve into anything ugly or impure.

Then I told them all about my first date night with Nia, after we'd left here last Saturday night. How we'd watched one of Miss Pullam's porn videos [Miss Pullam's?!?], and acted it out. And wait a minute, is that why you brought one out tonight?

"And Keisha, you said a few minutes ago that Nia 'had told us' about the face-sitting thing, but that happened after we left here, so how could....?"

That was awkward, because it meant that they'd talked to Nia after that Saturday night, without me knowing. Hmmm....

"Mark, it's my fault," admitted Candace. "I told you I'm a year behind Rita and we're kind of studying the same things, so she and I talk sometimes. And of course she talks to Nia a lot about....things..., and during one of those talks Nia had told Rita, and then Rita told me. Please don't be angry? We don't mean you or her any harm. It's just that your and her 'development' together is interesting from a psychological perspective. Rita and I have collaborated for a couple years now, exchanging notes and observations, and you just happen now to be part of that. I'm sorry."

It's kind of hard to be mad at a naked girl cuddled up against you, your dick nestled in her butt, and your hand on one of her breasts. So I said I wasn't upset or anything, but that I did feel kind of like a lab rat.

"Oh baby, don't!" She'd craned her head around to look at me and kiss me reassuringly. "We both think it's really beautiful what you and Nia have together. It's just that....well, we're scientists of the mind, Rita and I, so we think about and discuss things like that."

I told her it was alright, but she added, "You're right though, we shouldn't be so intrusive into you two's business, and I promise to do better. I know how strong your feelings are for her, and I'll try to be more respectful of that." After a pause where no one said anything else, she added, "I'll just tell you one more thing, then I'll try to stay out of it: your feelings are reciprocated by Nia, and I'm not just saying that to get out of trouble with you."

That was so nice to hear, and sent me on my well-rehearsed mental journey of how I'd propose, how the wedding would be, where we'd honeymoon...

Then this occurred to me, "Candace, am *I* a psychology experiment for you?" A pause for a sniffle because I'd be hurt if I was. But then gathering my courage, because I really needed to know, "Are you writing down everything I say and do, everything we do, the three of us? Are you going to put me in some report? Blabber about me to all your little psychology girlfriends?" I'd gotten more agitated as I spoke, and instantly regretted the 'little girlfriends' remark.

"Mark, lay on your back, please. Keisha, could you give him some room?" Then Candace turned to face me, plastering herself to my left side, propped on her elbow and she had Keisha do the same on my right. Then she had me put my arms around each of them, through the openings made by their forearms and necks, to rest on their backs.

"Mark, I know this is confusing for you, especially what *I* did with you tonight..." Did she look ashamed? "But look at us, both of us. Search our faces, our souls through our eyes: do you see any hint of malice in either of us? Any sense that we're toying with you?"

I did search their faces, for a full minute or more, and she was right: all I saw were caring, concerned, loving looks. I tear up still at the memory of it.

"Mark. We love you. Each in our own way." Keisha nodded, smiling, getting teary-eyed herself. "Maybe not romantic love (not that that couldn't happen), but we love who you are, and the way you are. Your innocence, your honesty, your forthrightness. I feel bad now that we selfishly preyed on you as someone who might give us what we were missing, but it's because of who you are that we chose you. Someone like 'Dominic' would never have a chance with us, we're not that stupid, or that horny. But you," cupping my face and kissing me lightly on the lips, Keisha spontaneously repeating, "you we fell in love with and we're so happy to have found you."

I hugged the girls to me, pulling them down to my chest, mostly to keep them from seeing me cry, but I also just wanted to feel closer to them and bask in their admiration.

"I love each of you also, in my own ways." The girls had popped up to look at me as I spoke, Keisha breaking into a big, happy smile. But Candace's was somehow more melancholy, which I didn't understand and it made me sad.

"I won't ask any more about the why's of what happened here tonight, because honestly I'd rather not get my hopes up too much." Candace looked away from me just then, perhaps to hide her own tears?

Then in a too-jolly voice that was an attempt to pep myself up, I said that I'd continue to respect their boundaries, whatever they were, even if they changed one way or the other, and just be thankful to have two such close friends who shared themselves with me like this. Candace quickly turned back and buried her face in my chest, not letting me see it, but squeezing me oh so tightly. Keisha gave me a bright smile and a peck on the lips and then settled herself onto my right shoulder, Candace having taken up most of the real estate on my chest.