White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 19

Story Info
The afterparty, with Nia and her roommate.
11.5k words
4.59
6.6k
10
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep as realistic as possible, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy. But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

Saturday night, 10/15 (continued)

When Nia and her roommate Gabrielle had stopped giggling and whispering in French to each other, Nia topped up our cups with the spiked punch and said, "Let's go upstairs. I have something I want to give you, Mark. And Gabrielle wants to show us some of the sights of Toronto." On her computer, I guess? Maybe photos she had? Nia led the way, but somehow Gabrielle had gotten between us, so when we started climbing the stairs I got to, for science of course, study Gabrielle's French-Canadian derriere. The appropriate word in this situation, I felt.

Then up another flight of stairs, darn the bad luck. The first flight had been straight up, and the main floor had probably 10 or 11 foot ceilings, affording ample time to study Gabrielle's kinesiology without interruption (translation: without being caught by Nia!). But this next set of stairs was shorter and doubled back on itself with a landing in the middle, so I had to be more careful. I think I averted my eyes in time, but then again, my reflexes were feeling kind of slow. Yeah, I think I'd had too much to drink too fast. (Sorry, Miss Pullam!)

Down a short hallway past a few doors on both sides, Nia opened one on the left and we all went in. "Am I supposed to even be up here, Nia? Let alone in here?"

"It's okay, Rita trusts you."

"Did she trust me this morning?" Nia laughed and Gabrielle belatedly joined her. Just how much had Nia told her downstairs?

The room was a bit larger than my dorm room, so the twin beds didn't need to be lofted. Two small desks, with one computer on a skinny bookshelf between them. I guess they shared it. Nia turned it on and opened up Google, saying something to Gabrielle in French as she did. Gabrielle giggled and looked quickly away from me.

Turning back toward us, Nia asked Gabrielle what Toronto sight she wanted to show us first. "Mmmmm, maybe this one?" And Gabrielle turned quickly and flipped the back of her dress up over her derriere! I caught just a glimpse of it, like how you're supposed to look at an eclipse, before instinctually turning away so as not to stare.

Nia busted out laughing and when I snuck a glance at her I found her smiling mischievously at me. I thought I'd be in trouble somehow, like this was a test, or that Gabrielle had done it spontaneously without Nia's knowledge. But as Gabrielle turned back to face me (thankfully dropping her dress in the process), I saw that they were in on this together. And that I wasn't in trouble. And that this promised tour of the sights of Toronto was suddenly much more interesting to me than it had been before.

Nia took off her shirt, and cueing off her, Gabrielle pushed her dress down off her shoulders. Her dainty black bra didn't leave much to the imagination. Probably C-cups after all. Then Nia shimmied out of her skirt and Gabrielle pushed her dress down over her hips until it fell to the floor.

Staring meaningfully into my eyes, Nia moved over to Gabrielle and said to me, "This is what I wanted to give you..." as she put a hand behind Gabrielle's head, who placed her hand likewise behind Nia's, the girls pulled each other together and kissed full on the lips. Then the two young women turned their faces toward me, cheek to cheek, and Nia asked, "Do you like it?"

Holy cow! What do you even say to a question like that? Of course I liked it! Seeing these two hotties, two different light shades of brown, standing in their underwear, incredible in profile and in the places where their bodies touched, and asking me....what? Did I want to watch? Did I want join them?

And I mean, it was hot for sure, but Nia was my girlfriend, and...was I jealous? I'd often conjectured about this, even fantasized about it, Nia being with other girls in the house sexually. But here it was in the flesh (and oh what flesh!), no longer a hypothesis, but presumably a fact. I had to sit on the bed behind me, my head was spinning so. Was it just from the alcohol, or the suddenness of the thing, or the many delicious possibilities?

Nia came over to me, concerned, kneeling in front of me. "Mark? Are you okay? I thought you might...enjoy seeing us together. Watching us be together. But...."

I took her by the face and drew her up to me, kissing her on the forehead, speaking softly so maybe Gabrielle wouldn't hear, "I love your gift, Nia. It just took me by surprise is all, and the many ramifications of it. The confirmation of some suspicions I've had....the utter sexiness of it. And the alcohol I think." Nia smiled reassuringly at me, happy that I wasn't freaking out or anything. "So....how is this supposed to go?"

"Remember I told you this morning you might meet Simone again? Well, this is much sooner than I'd intended, but when you started asking about Gabrielle being French I thought, hmmmm. So I worked this out with Gabby and....here we are." She kissed me then, passionately, reassuringly. "Est-ce bien, Monsieur Mark?"

"It is très bien, Simone. I'm happy to see you again so soon. And thank you again for this morning."

"No, no, no my young American lover [pronounced 'love-air'], it is I who should be thanking you! You made me feel so....how you say....magnifique!"

Nia then had to go and whisper to Gabby to fill her in about Simone and whatnot. Like a stage manager bringing an actress up to speed on a scene and her part in it, I thought. That settled, Nia was back in character. I didn't know yet who or what Gabby was, which added to the mystique. Because if she was 'just' Gabby, Nia's roommate, that might be awkward. But if she was someone else, then there was no telling what the three of us might get up to. I'd found with my girls the night with 'Dominic' that role-playing seems to lower inhibitions. And if Gabby were to lower hers enough to.....it was too delicious to think about, so I just listened to Simone and cued off of her.

"Ah, Monsieur Livingston! Thank you for coming on such short notice to my 'otel room. I 'ave to fly out in the morning and zere is someone special I wanted you to meet. Zees--" doing the Vanna White two hands out thing, "--is my lovely assistant, Gabrielle."

"Bonne soirée, Monsieur Mark." She even did a little curtsy, which was awkward yet sexy given that she was standing barefoot in her underwear.

"She is the same age as you, I think, 18? Yes, eighteen. So you two can be friends, no?"

"Bon jour, Madame Gabrielle. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you." I took her hand the proper way and kissed it. I knew that 'bon jour' was 'good day' and didn't fit, but I hadn't picked up the 'night' word she'd used. And 'madame' probably wasn't correct for a young lady, but close enough for brownie points.

"Very nice, we are all friends now! Zat is good, très biene! Gabrielle came to me as a part time assistante from Le Sorbonne, where she is studying--" asking Gabby something in French, "--relations internationales."

I mostly got it, but must've looked puzzled, because Gabrielle added, "International relations. I want to work at the United Nations."

"Just so. And so I thought, 'She is French, he is American, zey are both young; perhaps they may have some relations internationals between zemselves!'" And then she laughed a hearty laugh at her little joke, something that I'd been finding endearing.

But becoming serious now, she stood next to Gabrielle and gently touched her cheek with the back of her hand, saying, "I have become very close to Gabrielle, she is like a treasure to me. A trésor d'amour." And then she kissed her. Tenderly and gently, but Gabby ramped it up, running her hands up and down Simone's back and buttocks, really getting into it.

Simone pulled away with an effort. "She is such a lovely girl, so sensuelle. When I told her about my shopping trip with you zis morning she was excited to meet you. So I bring you two together, maybe you like each other, no?"

Maybe we like each other, yes! I already liked Gabrielle very much, and was already dreaming about being her young American love-air.

"Monsieur Mark, in America everyone seems so how you say, 'hung up' about ze sexuality. Men can only be wiss women, and women can only be wiss men. But in France we are much more progressive [using the French pronunciation]. Men can be wiss men or women wiss women and it is fine. Okey-dokey as you Yankees say." Simone sat Gabrielle on the edge of her bed and knelt in front of her on the carpet.

"So I thought that before you two young people get to know each other (oo la la!), zat I might demonstrate how beautiful it ees when two women caress and love each other. Would you like to see zat, Monsieur Mark?"

In my eagerness, really getting into this now, my dumb self said, "Si! I would like zat very much!" Both girls (as themselves) laughed at my use of the Spanish 'yes' and my dumb French accent. Which made me feel like an idiot, but at least they didn't kick me out.

When the giggling subsided, "Very well, zen. Come close and watch as I make ze feminine love to my beautiful assistante." That said, Simone (how old was she, anyway? 30? 35? Older?) unhooked Gabrielle's bra and slowly removed it from her, revealing those beautiful breasts, all-but white, to my lustful gaze. Then she applied light flicks of her tongue to each nipple, bringing them to rigid attention.

"Monsieur Mark, I have never seen Gabrielle's nipples get so hard so rapide. Perhaps she is sinking of you and your fine young American body [pronounced bah-DEE]. Will you indulge her and take off your shirt, s'il vous plait?

"Very nice, I think she likes your muscles. Will you flex them for her while I..." and Simone moved her mouth to Gabrielle's breasts, less gently than before, playing with one with her hands while the other was being lashed by her tongue. Meanwhile I flexed my muscles for Gabrielle as best I could. Not a lot of meat there, but they were cut, especially my abs.

"Look what you have done, Monsieur Mark! You have excited Gabrielle so much that she is rubbing her...petit chaton...through her panties." Gabrielle whispered something to Simone, then, "I apologize, rubbing her 'pussy' through her panties, that is how you call it in America, no? What I said was 'small kitten', but same idea, no?"

Then Simone said something fast in French to Gabrielle, who stood and removed her panties. Simone then stepped behind her and cupped a breast in each hand. Gabrielle was a little taller, so Simone had to look around her head to talk to me. "Aren't zey lovely, Monsieur Mark? I hope she will let you touch them later, but zat will be her decision. For now let me bounce and squeeze them for you." And wow, was that ever hot! I haven't mentioned my dick yet, but of course it was rock hard and poking out of my boxers as I dreamed of touching this 18yo coed from the Sorbonne.

"In France ze women often go unshaven down here, and you can see it is so wiss Gabrielle." Simone then ran her hand through the luxuriant patch of brown-black hair there. "Even under ze arms," lifting one arm to demonstrate, "many of ze women are tout naturel." And there I saw something I'd never seen on a woman: underarm hair! With men it was natural, but I guess I'd wondered if women even had any.

"You have never seen zis before, yes?" Simone's no's and yesses seemed always backwards, but I loved it. "I sink you would like to do zis to her, no?" And she kissed Gabrielle under that arm, from the smooth hairless chest wall up to and through the light patch of hair. I bit my knuckle ostentatiously, play-acting. But for real, for some reason I really wanted to do that. It was such a novelty.

Simone then turned Gabrielle around and presented her butt to me. "My favorite part of Gabrielle is actually zees:" giving each cheek a squeeze and a heft. "It is very sexy, no?" It was very sexy, yes! Not big, but long somehow, top-to-bottom. And a little less firm than Nia's judging by its reaction to the treatment being given to it.

"But let me show you her finest treasure [pronounced tray-ZHER]," and with that she sat Gabrielle on the bed and bade her lay back and spread her legs wide. Revealing another novelty: a vagina fully covered in natural hair. A 'bush' we call it here. "Isn't eet lovely? A mystery, no? In French we say, trésor mystérieux, a mystery treasure. Let us see what is inside..." Simone then parted the hair covering Gabrielle's womanhood, revealing the familiar parts inside. I was up close now, marveling at this new thing, and could see that Gabrielle was 'fully excited'. Wow, I wanted my mouth there so badly!

"Mister Mark, I sink since Gabrielle is now fully naked in front of you, zat it would only be fair if you now let her see your gros baton blanc." I didn't know what was French for 'yes ma'am,' but yes ma'am! Watching Gabrielle's face closely, I pulled my boxers out and then down, and my gros baton blanc sprang into view. Her expression did not disappoint.

"Mon Dieu, I'd forgotten how big it ees!" Grabbing it, Simone squeezed and hefted it for Gabrielle's benefit, then drew me toward the lovely girl and asked her if she would like to 'touch eet.'

Gabrielle replied with a meek Oui, and then tentatively reached for it. When her hand connected it spasmed involuntarily and she snatched her hand back.

Simone, laughing a lusty, womanly laugh, cajoled her, "Do not be afraid of his grand pénis, mon cher. It will not bite. If it does, you bite eet back, no?" Simone laughed her cute French laugh again at her latest leetle joke. Gabrielle reached back for it, this time completing the transaction, and here I was for the first time with my girl and another woman! And she was condoning it. Not only condoning it, but encouraging it. I loved Nia all the more then.

"How do you like it, child?"

"J'aime beaucoup! It is so very fat and heavy, not like the boys à Paris." [Pronounced pair-EE like they do.]

"If I kees you here, will you kees heem there? I should like to see your face when you taste eet, feel eet in your mouth. As I deed this morning," looking up at me leeringly.

"Oui, madame." Holy s**t! This hot French teen was going to kiss my dick, and after I got to watch Miss Simone kiss her there....

"Merci mon amoure, now let me just pull you zees way a leetle bit..." Then moving Gabrielle where she wanted her, Simone parted that luxurious matt of hair and kissed her right on her clit. Gabrielle's whole body tensed, and her hand squeezed me almost painfully. "I sink you like zat, so I geev you more."

And as I watched, my Nia--no, Miss Simone--licked this pretty French teen's pussy from bottom to top, repeating 3 or 4 times. Then she dove in with her whole mouth, twisting her head and shaking it side-to-side, really laying it on the poor girl. Gabrielle had leaned back to give her better access, but never let go of my baton. Indeed, she'd pulled me hard up against the side rail of the bed, almost using my dick for support as she leaned back under Simone's ravishments.

Simone finally came up for air, and Gabrielle was flushed and panting, I think telling her in French not to stop. "Ah, but my jeune protégé, you must now complete your part of zee bargain. Show Monsieur Mark how much you like hees large American baguette."

OhMyGodThisWasReallyHappening! Gabrielle sat upright on the edge of the bed, and studying my épée for a moment, she reached out and kissed it. Not a peck and not an engulfing, but a solid planting of her lips on it, enough to squish her lips and almost part them. Oh God... Then she suckled it, just keeping her lips there but moving them in and out against it.

"I sink you like eet, mon cher! I felt zee same way when first my lips touched eet. Now take it in your mouth, will you? I should so like to watch zat while I rub my petit chaton. You young couple are so sexee! It has been many years since Simone St. Claire was as young and fresh and alive as you two." (Hmmm, so she's older than I thought? 40? 45?)

So Gabrielle took my gros baton in her mouth, slowly, tentatively, then began to lick the head with her tongue inside. And Simone went back to work on her little kitten. Which *I* enjoyed when Gabrielle moaned her appreciation of that into my dick. Gabrielle had turned a little sideways to give Simone easier access, which put Simone to my right, grazing my leg, and Simone propped up on her left elbow, with me having to lean over the bed a bit for her to reach me.

Gabrielle's breasts were now hanging sideways down her chest, and the higher one was just begging me to touch it. But I didn't want to accost this beautiful young woman, presume too much, so I abstained. But Nia, ever insightful, had Simone say, "Her young firm breasts are beautiful, n'est ce pas? If you should like to touch zem I do not think she would mind."

Gabrielle shook her head in such a way, and lifted that higher breast to me, that it was clear she did not mind if I touched her there. These were the largest young woman's breasts I would have touched yet (Miss Pullam's were bigger, but she was old enough to be my mother). Was I ready for it? What would they feel like? They sure looked firm, yet with some give to them.

So I reached down and took one dainty almost-pink nipple between forefinger and thumb, and wow, just touching it shot a bolt of lightning through me. She sped up her mouth just a tiny bit, but she was still sucking it slowly, lightly stroking it below her lips, exploring the head of it with her tongue. The stimulation there wouldn't normally have been enough to make me come, but just the act of watching this new girl, a stranger to me an hour ago, do it was intense. Plus watching my Nia munching on that hairy muff while playing with herself. Hold on down there, big fella, I don't think it's time yet. And besides, we don't even know yet if this lovely young French university student wants us like that.

"Aye, my two beautiful young people, watching you do zose sings to each other has made me all, how you say, hot and the bothered! Monseur Mark, my American John Wayne love-air, would you give Gabrielle and a I few moments together, s'il vous plait?" I was glad to. My brain was, anyway. My dick, however, cried Noooooo! as I pulled it out of the luscious girl's mouth.

"Messier Mark, you have in America ze '69', yes? In France we call eet soixante-neuf. You have done eet before? Ah, good. But have you ever watched two women do eet?" A sexy leer on her face. She laid herself on her back on the bed, bidding Gabrielle climb atop her.

I actually had seen two women 'do eet,' just two nights ago, but discretion being the better part of valor, I answered, "No, madame. But I think I should like to see that!"

"Well come closer zen and observe how two women make the love." I took advantage of her magnanimous offer, moving to where Simone's head was because I wanted to see my Nia's tongue working on Gabrielle's womanhood. As I looked down at her face, Nia popped out for a moment and mouthed, "You like?" with a huge smile. I liked so much that I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then she was Simone again.