White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, Gabrielle, the first touch of your lips on my leetle kitten is always so....électrisant! You know just how to make my kitty purr. Oh yes, just like that, mon cher..."

Hmm, should I be down there watching how Gabrielle does it? I mean, Nia has always come when I've done her, but maybe she likes it a different way? So with a wink at Nia I moved to the other end and got my face really close to Nia's sex and Gabrielle's face, needing to watch this new thing, maybe learn some tips. I noted that Gabrielle was moving her lips more slowly and tenderly than I do over Nia/Simone's labia and clitoris, flicking the latter only very lightly. Simone seemed to be enjoying it, based on her moans and wriggles, so I filed that away to try on Nia later.

Then I knelt beside them and decided I might run my fingers across Gabrielle's back to add to her erotic inputs. She moaned appreciatively, so I kept that up. As the girls got themselves more excited I got bolder and began to rub Gabrielle's silky butt, which she reacted positively to also. Then Gabrielle raised up and arched her back: was that for better access for her groin to Simone, or for better access for me to those plump breasts? I had started to ask, ever mindful of boundaries and permission, but in the end I decided that I'd touched it already, so it would probably be okay if I did it again.

Reaching carefully between the girls' writhing bodies, I placed my hand gently under the breast closest to me, and Gabrielle mmhmm'd her assent. This was a marvelous feeling, because the breast was hanging straight down from her chest; much as Keisha's had the other night when she was sitting on my face, leaned forward against the headboard. Like hers, it had become more globular, and was soft against my upward pushes. And when I swirled it around it developed a delightful rhythm of its own. Then she laid back down against Simone, trapping my hand between the two women. So yeah, I guess the raising had been for my benefit, and I'd done the right thing by touching it.

"What is zat you two are doing down there? Miss Simone's glandes mammaires like to be touched too!" After I'd accomplished that, Simone sighed and said, "Tres bien, Monseur Mark..."

Then she sped up her exertions on Gabrielle, who sped up her efforts on Simone, who sped up...,etc. It was like a runaway train, no stopping it now. The girls became a tangle of woman flesh, writhing and moaning with abandon, each latched onto the other's thighs with their hands, pulling the other's pussy harder into her mouth, almost willing the other to come.

And where was Mark A. Livingston, Esquire, during this erotic wrestling match? In the front row, center seat, baby! With each hand full of breasts to boot! I almost wished I could touch myself, or that one of them would, but this was better. Through their breasts in the palm of each hand, and the contact with stomachs on the backs of my hands, I could feel their moans and sighs, their breathing accelerating, even their heartbeats, it seemed.

With my mouth not in action, I thought I'd kiss and lick Gabrielle's back. Slicking my lips with my tongue, I ran them from the top of her back down to her derriere. Then on the trip back I planted little kisses and licks; even hickey-like suctions occasionally. I like to think those feelings helped her along, because she started really bucking and vocalizing. When I sensed her orgasm was almost on her, I prudently leaned back, having learned from past experience with women not to be inside the danger zone when they started coming.

Till now her nipple had been in the center of my palm, but I scooched my hand out from under her a bit until I could reach it with my fingers. Then I laid into it with gusto, hoping that extra stimulation would make her orgasm more powerful. With an arch of her back that brought her head up from Simone's private region, she stifled a yell of, "Oh Miss Simone, I'm comiiiinnnnnnng! The side of her face that I could see was a mask of pleasure and pain, little veins popping out on her forehead and temples.

She bucked her pelvis hard against Simone a half-dozen times, and I so wished I could be watching my baby girl getting pussy-lashed like that, but my hands were trapped! Then sensing that Gabby wasn't going to put her face back down on Simone any time soon, I disengaged my hand from her breast, reached around and found Simone's clit with my thumb (couldn't leave my baby girl hanging like that), then rubbed her there, getting her back up to speed.

Gabrielle came down from her high, and seeing what was going on below, probably realized she'd been shirking her duties, so she reengaged Simone's 'leetle' kitten with gusto, quickly bringing her to orgasm. My hand on Simone's breast had found its nipple, and pinching and rolling it harder than I ever had, Simone's orgasm crept onto her. I'd never yet heard such tender words spoken in that moment of being overcome: "Oh Gabrielle...mon amour...my love...mon doux enfant...."

That was the slow building-up part, but then the wave crashed over her and she became wild with lust. She began yelling now, words like, "Oh merde!" "Plus rapide!" Here she wrapped her powerful dancer's legs around Gabrielle's head, pinning her there while she humped her sex against her young protégé's mouth. Then it was, "Ne t'arrête pas," and with a loud, "Baise moi!," ['fuck me,' I learned later] Simone flipped the poor girl over by her head, like a wrestling move! Then pinning her down with her weight, her knees pulled up under herself, Simone proceeded to savagely face fuck her poor intern from Le Sorbonne.

Holy s**t! I'd never had Nia get that wild with me, but I was willing to take the risks. Simone then plunged her mouth back between Gabrielle's legs, and before too many minutes had passed, forced another orgasm from her. This one was more muffled than the first because Simone had never relinquished her throne atop Gabrielle's face, and in fact seemed to have come continually that whole time. Or had reached another climax at the sound of her sweet young lover's second one.

WOW! I sat down on the other bed, giving the two ladies time to cuddle and then extricate themselves. Simone presently rolled off of Gabrielle, and appeared to pass out on the far side of the little bed. But Gabrielle sat up on the bed and we exchanged dumbfounded looks. I'd never see Nia that wild before (and she'd gotten pretty wild with me!), and I got the impression that neither had Gabrielle.

It was an interesting dynamic too: I was madly in love with Nia, and shared intimacy with her often, but knew that for now it wouldn't go any further than that. And I suspected that Gabrielle was intimate with her, but I didn't know what feelings there might be between them. But I wasn't jealous. Even when Gabrielle reached her hand behind her to rub Nia's back and butt, soothing her, letting her know she was still there, thanking her for the two powerful orgasms.

"Mark, would you like a soda? I think we have Sprite and Coke." Coke, please. Thinking of the hour and that I still needed to drive home, the caffeine would help. I didn't feel so woozy anymore. I watched Gabrielle (for science, I swear!) walk to the small fridge in a corner of the room. As she came back with my Coke her breasts swayed alluringly.

She caught me leering and giggled. (Funny, I guess my 'science' face looks like leering. I'll have to work on that.) "Would you like to kiss them?" Said very innocently, her face not lustful or anything. Oh God, I would more than like to kiss them! (And do more than kiss them.) But...it felt funny.

"I'd better not, sweetheart. Though I do love them and would enjoy that very much!" She giggled and shrugged an okay, I get it, set a Sprite on the bed next to Nia (who was flat on her stomach, face turned to the wall), then came and sat near me, but not too close.

"Nia and I have a....unique relationship. We met through Rita, who you surely know." She did. "And you probably know what Rita....does." She knew that too, a blush creeping up her chest and onto her face. "And what Nia and I learned from Rita, what we experienced with each other was so incredible, so....pure and wholesome, I like to think." Gabrielle was looking at me strangely now, then down at my groin, where he was no longer turgid.

"Well, in getting to know Nia, I--well I guess I fell in love with her, in just that first weekend. After we parted I tried to explain it away as just hormones, but it wasn't just that. As I got to know her more and more and experience her imagination and intelligence and joyful outlook on life, I've known it was more than just hormones or lust. I love her. I let that slip out once and she said she felt the same way." Gabriel was looking at me tenderly, and took my hand in hers, which for some reason made me tear up.

"Heck, just this morning I honest-to-God asked her to marry me. I would've taken her to the courthouse today if they were open. She said no, of course, but I wanted to be on record that that's how strongly I feel for her. I know we're too young of course, and a thousand other reasons why now isn't the time, but I care for her so much!"

Gabrielle collected a tear from under my eye and then let her hand cup that cheek, looking at me with such tenderness. I hoped judging me as someone worthy of having Nia. "Nia is a very special girl," she said, "like you, I think, I've never met anyone who compares. And this, tonight, that didn't seem to surprise you. You've seen that from her before? Because I haven't, but it was wonderful."

I told her in generalities about the 2 times before, one of which was Simone that morning. And then I got into why I couldn't touch her, Gabrielle, right now, with Nia 'out of it.' "We have this agreement where we're free to be intimate with others, but we save time and energy for each other because...well, boyfriends and girlfriends like to be intimate with each other too.

"Before Rita, two black coed Seniors befriended me...oh, you may know one of them: Candace Xxxx she used to be a ZP. No? Well anyway, I was shy and a virgin and these girls (I call them 'my girls,' and Nia has met them) undertook my sexual education, my coming-of-age if you will. Now, we'd never touched each other (it was complicated), but it was their idea to, I don't know, send me here to the ZP house for further studies perhaps." Gabrielle giggled, and I should point out here that she had a sweet girlish voice, and while you could tell she had a French accent, it was slight. But very sexy on a black girl.

"That's where Rita came in, doing what she does, I guess. But you see, I was already "on a path," as I'd phrased it to Nia, and Rita kind of reinforced that: 'Just enjoy each other for now, you don't have to fall in love, but respect and explore and learn from each other. Explore with others and don't feel obligated to each other just yet. Then if someday the love grows....', like that."

Gabrielle had been nodding along in full agreement, and then added, "Yep, that's Rita. We all love her, by the way."

"I think I do too, in a way." Not telling her about Rita's 'offers' to me. "So anyway, Nia told me once on the phone that she was "on a path" too, and while I've never asked her about her experiences, I've suspected that some were here in the House. Did you 'know' her like that before tonight? I'm not jealous, I promise. It just seems likely, given the fact that you even agreed to this tonight."

"I don't want to tell any of Nia's secrets, but no, tonight wasn't the first." She looked away from me bashfully, but not ashamed.

"That's really cool, honest. There's enough of her to go around, Lord knows!" Gabrielle had let go of my hand, so I took hers up and squeezed it reassuringly. She looked at me and smiled simply.

"We're saving intercourse for each other, because we both think it's such a special thing that shouldn't be squandered on just anyone. But up to that we're free to do other things with anyone else." Gabrielle looked at me with what seemed to be awe in her eyes.

"And so yeah, that's kind of why I couldn't touch you when you asked. This is our first time together with someone else, her and I. And I'm with her tonight, so she's driving and I want her to direct and not make assumptions about what I can and can't do with you. That's why "Simone" asked if you'd let 'her strong American John Wayne love-AIR' touch your breasts." Gabby busted out laughing at what I thought was a pretty good impression of Simone's thick French accent.

"She'd seen me eyeing your beautiful breasts (they really are, btw) and knew I was conflicted about touching them, so that's how she gave me permission. Oh, and just so you know: her having you take my baton in your mouth was her idea, I didn't angle for it, and in fact wasn't even thinking that might be on the table. I think she just wanted to see that, give that to me. I hope you didn't mind too much."

"Monsieur Mark, J'ai apprécié ton pénis dans ma bouche. C'est très gras et sexy!" Giggling the whole while she'd said all that.

"Thank you. I think?" I laughed and then she laughed, and then I wrapped an arm around her for a hug and said into her ear: "Let's go wake her up! I have some unfinished business that needs tending to." She giggled and looked down at my lap to see my gras penis becoming aroused. And that elicited another cute giggle.

Gabrielle did the honors, jumping on the bed beside Nia, shaking her shoulders and saying, "Wake up, sleepy head!" When that didn't produce much effect, she began tickling her down her sides, which got Nia rolling and squirming to get away. "Come on, your boyfriend has needs too, ya know!"

Then apparently remembering that I hadn't come yet, Nia sat up and said in Simone's accent, "Oh I am so sorry, my young Amer--" I'd put up my hand for her to stop and given her That Look I'd only used on her once before.

"Nia, can you just be you now? Maybe you and I can go someplace....or Gabby could maybe give us some time alone together?"

The girls spoke a few sentences in French back and forth to each other, and then I saw Nia looking at Gabby like, Are you sure? And Gabby nodding. Then Gabby spoke for them.

"Mark, we think we'd like the 3 of us to explore together, if....if that's alright with you?" A look of doubt from her, as if somehow it wouldn't be okay.

"I'd like that very much, Gabby. As I said to you a moment ago, there's certainly enough of Nia to go around!"

The girls giggled and then we all looked at each other, wondering how we should begin, who would direct and who would follow. I spoke up:

"Nia, I think you're out as the director of this one. You were Simone this morning for me, and now again for Gabby really, so....." Oh okay, was her mock-disappointed response, but I liked seeing that she could give up control as easily as she could take it. I smiled at her and she smiled back happily.

"And Gabby, you kind of role-played with Nia/Simone, playing the sexy French coed from Le Sorbonne," trying to put a French accent on the name. Gabby nodded, that's true... "While I was "just Mark" and had to play along with the two of you." The girls were nodding along, that was all true.

"So I nominate myself as director of the Second Act. Will anyone second?" Nia's had shot up as she yelled, "I second the motion." Gabby laughed and said I had her vote too.

"Very well, I accept the authority you've given me. I promise I'll be gentle and tender with you both, and that I'll respect your boundaries, Gabby. Nia, while you were out I told Gabby about our promise of intercourse to each other, so of course that's not on the table." I was glad to see Gabby agreeing with that, with a look that was maybe relief. "But if I or anyone tries to make someone do something they're not comfortable with, speak up. Okay?" Nods all around, Nia looking especially proud of me.

"Now, would you lovely ladies please put your bras and panties back on?" They looked at me kind of funny, so I said, "Nia, when Rita had us go through that lesson of petting through clothing, I really thought that was great, didn't you? We'll get to skin-on-skin, but humor me for now?"

They both did, and then stood in front of me as I sat on the bed. I'd left my boxers off. Noticing the stereo for the first time I asked them to put it on their favorite station or CD.

I seated myself near the foot of the bed facing the head, legs out straight and apart. "Gabby, would you come sit in front of me with your back to me? That's it, hon, just lean back into me. Hold on while I adjust this...There, that's perfect." He was straight up her back, squished against my stomach. "Nia, sit facing Gabby, please. However is comfortable for you."

With my head nearly in Gabrielle's ear I said, "Gabrielle, I heard Nia call you Gabby earlier, so I I've been doing that. Is that okay, or would you prefer 'Gabrielle'?" And then I kissed down the side of her neck to that ticklish spot at the shoulder.

"Ahhh, Gabby is good. Gabrielle for the time with Simone. Mmmm, but I'm usually Gabby."

"Gabby it is, then. Gabby, you've come twice already: do you think you can give me another one?" I cupped her bra-clad breasts and continued the slow assault on her neck. She smelled so good, different from my Nia. Exciting.

"Mmmm, yes, I think I can...."

"Nia, would you like to watch me make Gabby come? Like I watched you make her come?" Nia smiled broadly and nodded her head. "Okay, dear, but I don't want to leave you out entirely, so whatever I do to Gabby, you do to yourself, okay?" Her smile broadened and her nodding was more vigorous. Her hands flew to her bra and started massaging her nipples through the fabric.

"Nia, when you and I were being tutored by Rita we learned a lot about each other first, developed 'chemistry', didn't we? And that made the later practice sessions more exciting, didn't it? Made it easier to orgasm?" Yes, yes, and yes from Nia.

"But your lovely roommate here, you haven't told her much about me, have you? No? Good, because that will help make my point. Now, if I had just grabbed this young lady off the street and done what I'm about to do to her--" Gabby squirmed back against me, "--she probably wouldn't be able to climax, would she?"

My hands had continued to sensually massage Gabby's breasts through her bra, and Nia was mirroring my every move. Both girls were already beginning to pant and get aroused.

"But here we have Gabby, who knows I'm probably a decent guy, if only because you like me, and she knows you. But she doesn't really know me. Do you see where I'm going with this? Now, we did have a little bonding moment over there while you were out, when I told her how much I loved you." Nia awww'd and gave me a sweet smile. "I even told her that I'd proposed to you this morning, and meant it." Nia's eyes widened and she turned away, her hands falling from her breasts.

"Don't be embarrassed, love. I'm not. I just brought it up to let you know how much Gabby knows about me. Because I want to run a little experiment on her: even though she and I don't have 'chemistry', and she's already come twice, I'm betting I can make her come again, and come hard. Do you believe me, or would you want to take the other side of that bet."

"Oh I believe you! And I'd like to watch you in action as a non-participant."