White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me so tenderly then, some kind of emotion passing over her face. Then she looked down at Nia: "Nia, may I kiss your boyfriend?" Nia nodded her agreement while not missing a beat on my cock. Gabby turned her face back up and kissed me. First a peck on the lips, then more pressure, mashing them together. Then quickly escalating to sucking and biting, then full tongue action. As her tongue wrestled with mine, that sensation combined with the one from Nia's tongue on my manhood, and the one from my fingers now gently rolling Gabby's nipple, and....

Bang! My orgasm jumped on me. I think Gabby sensed it, so she stayed locked to my mouth, moaning as much into my mouth as I was into hers. Nia was moaning and humming too, encouraging me to finish in her mouth, offering me that incredibly loving act again. She held her mouth still now while Gabby stroked me into it, but her tongue was hyperactive inside: swishing and swirling and writhing around my dick like a thing possessed. And she brought one hand into play to fondle my balls when I came, something I hadn't experienced yet.

Oh God it was so intense, so all-consuming that I felt I'd lost my soul in both girls, them sharing this spectral moment with me, their mouths consuming me in their different ways, our hands touching each other wherever possible. I even let go of Gabby's nipple to stroke the side of my Nia's face who was doing this beautiful, selfless thing for me again. Much as the girls hadn't broken their kiss earlier when they'd come together, I couldn't break my lips from Gabby's. And I was glad they were there, muffling my cries that might otherwise have told the neighbors just what was going on in here.

When Nia was sure I'd finished coming, she leaned forward onto me, arranging herself on the other side of me, her head exactly opposite Gabby's, their noses almost touching. I had an arm around each of them, holding them close and caressing them, thanking them for what they'd together done to me. I didn't know if any of that had been pre-scripted, or just worked out on the fly, but it had been perfect, absolutely perfect.

"Thank you, Gabby, for helping me satisfy him."

"Thank you, Nia, for sharing him with me."

The girls each had a hand on my penis, just holding it, as they began to kiss across my chest. Not lustily, but I could feel how their cheeks moved as they kissed each other sensually. Good god, what a feeling this was, and what an experience this whole night had been.

After a while Nia looked at her phone, saw it was a little after 2:00, and said, "Crap, we'd better get you out of here!" Then as we all got up to dress, Nia asked, "Gabby, would you take him down? It might look better if you did it rather than me. If anyone asks, tell them I drank too much and he'd helped me upstairs and then you two stayed with me." Sounded reasonable enough.

So Gabby and I sallied forth like two cat burglars, trying to walk quietly through the creakedy old house. It worked okay until we got to the stairs, which were especially creaky. There I matched my steps with hers so that it might sound like only one person was coming down the stairs. Then the turn onto the main staircase, which was carpeted and not as creaky.

I heard some muffled voices down that 2nd floor highway, girls in their rooms talking. Didn't hear music anymore from the basement, or any voices on the main floor, so it seemed like the coast might be clear. Gabby and I tiptoed toward the front door like those old-timey cartoon spies, and I was starting to relax, thinking we'd made it undetected. But a well-known voice startled me.

"Good night, Mr. Livingston. I trust you enjoyed the party." I looked into the living room, and at a little writing table in the corner sat Rita, smiling at me knowingly, but pleasantly. She wasn't mad, that was good.

"Gabby dear, I believe young Master Livingston is the last of the non-residents to leave, so bolt and chain the door after him. Goodnight, Mark." A glance at her showed her looking at me proudly like a mother hen. Or like a Queen Bee?

I hope you enjoyed the story and would love to hear what you thought about it in the Comments, which helps me improve as a writer.

Especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic.

And for anyone, did any part of the story resonate with you? Was it too contrived?

Thanks!