White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually I just want to use this opportunity to see if I'm as good a "love-AIR" as Simone thinks I am." Both girls laughed heartily, Gabby's laugh feeling especially good in my hands, full as they were with her weighty breasts. "After I make her come I'll bring you in, fair deal?" Nia nodded frantically, probably wondering what that might look like.

Back to Gabby now, close to her ear, "Apologies, love, for talking around you. I had to straighten some things out with my girl first." Moving my hands to her stomach now, then around her flanks and down her thighs, I was proud to see Nia exactly mimicking my movements. "You still think you can come again, right? Okay then, do you want to come fast, or sloooow?" At 'slow' I ran my hand lightly down the outside of her panties.

"I think slow, Mark."

"Slow it is then, mon cher. A good choice by the way, because that's what I was going to give you regardless..." And I made two slow roundtrips down and up her panties. At the end of the second one I let my fingers stop atop her clit and tapped it a few times, pretty softly, but with enough pressure to make it interesting for her. Her squirms told me that was a hit.

Then both hands back to her breasts, mashing and squeezing them more firmly than before, hefting and gauging them. "Truth or dare: what size are these lovely appendages? If I were to buy a sexy bra for you from Pair-EE, what size should it be?"

"36C."

"36C, got it." Leaving my left hand on her breast, I moved my right down to massage her pussy firmly and slowly. "Another: are you a virgin?"

"Yes." Maybe a hint of embarrassment, but not much.

"No shame in that; we virgins have to stick together." Looking to Nia, wondering when That Day might come.

"So if I were to slide my hand inside your panties like this....and if my middle finger were to find your vaginal opening, like this....then I shouldn't insert it much further than this....should I."

Said breathlessly now, "No Mark, you really shouldn't. But maybe a little farther..." So I accommodated the lady, at the same time letting my thumb find her clitoris and do little circles on it.

"Truth or dare: have you too been tutored by Miss Rita?"

Pause: "Dare."

"Are you sure, Gabby? By choosing 'dare' you've already told me that you have been."

"Then truth!"

"Too late, mi dulce nina."

"Mark! I didn't know you knew Spanish," said Nia.

"Maybe there a few other things you don't know about me, mi amor..."

"I see that...," said my love.

"Back to you, Gabby: You'd already chosen 'dare', so now you're at the mercy of whatever devious dare I have for you. But don't worry, I'll make this first one easy. And maybe nice for you: French-kiss Nia for two minutes."

Nia wasted no time in moving close to Gabby's face, waiting for her to initiate the kiss. As she did, I increased the pressure on Gabby's womanflesh, but not the speed. She grabbed Nia to steady her, because Nia was being a trooper and keeping her hands engaged on her body in a mirror image of what I was doing. I craned around to the right to watch and saw that the girls were really getting into the kiss. Their eyes were closed with looks of contented bliss, and Gabby was caressing Nia's face.

"Time!" The girls reluctantly broke their kiss. I had just been guessing at the time, and it was probably closer to 3 minutes.

"That wasn't such a bad dare, was it Gabby?" Then more softly into the crook of her neck as I nibbled there: "That was so hot watching you two lovely ladies French kissing. Do you feel how hard my dick is?" I ground it up and down against her to demonstrate.

Then a little more loudly so Nia could hear, concentrating on her clit as I said it, "It reminded me of how Simone's petit assistant from Le Sorbonne was French-kissing my gros bâton blanc earlier..." With that, I slipped my left hand inside her bra to cup her right breast, leaving the left crushed under my forearm. Nia did exactly the same, and it was so hot to see her frigging herself while now also doing this.

"I so wished that Miss Simone would leave us alone so I could find out if young French girls perform fellatio as well as I'd heard they might. Do you, Gabrielle, do you suck a man's dick so hard that his toes curl? That he grips the sheets and begs you for release? Hmmmm....?"

Gabby was getting close now and had difficulty answering, but she communicated through groans and garbled words, plus a moving up-and-down of her butt against my cock, that she did indeed think she sucked dick well. I moved my left hand to focus on her nipple. (Her nipples were the smallest I'd encountered yet, which I attributed to her being mostly white.)

That produced a long deep moan from her, and a grinding of her pussy into my hand. I wasn't quite done with her yet though, so pulled my hand away from her some and held it still. She made an anguished noise, but finally relaxed back into me and let me do the pacing.

"Truth or dare: has a boy ever put anything inside your........butthole?" A jerk from her, not expecting that's where I was going.

"Dare."

"So a boy has put something in your most-private orifice! Now I'm wondering if it was tongue or finger or baton?"

"Or maybe I answered that way just so you would think about it. I saw the way you stared at my butt coming up the stairs," Nia giggled because I'd been busted. "Maybe I want you to think about how tight my little hole would squeeze around your gros baguette..."

Holy ish! This girl was talking me into an orgasm! "Is that so? Well, I think you're right. In fact, let's slide these panties off," and Nia dutifully took hers off, "now lean left please, good. Let me just fit him down here under you and...ease back down now. Oh perfect! Nia, is the head peeking out on your side? It feels like it is."

Nia looked in wonder and said that it was. She ran into the bathroom quickly and brought back a white cylindrical object, about six inches long. When she twisted its base it began to vibrate. This she put under her, simulating my dick under Gabby. Very clever.

"Does my fat cock feel good in the crack of your butt, Gabby? You can slide on it, hon. That's it. Oh that feels so good! Your juices have lubricated you down there and it's almost as if I'm violating your tight little asshole." During the dirty talk I'd resumed my work on pussy and nipple, now adding in 'flexes' of my dick, making it jump against Gabby's ass.

"So as to your dare: this time you have to let Nia kiss and lick your delectable breasts, and as she does, I'm going to make you come. Does that sound good?"

"Nia, I love the way you improvised with the vibrator; you'll have to bring it next time you come over. Maybe you can put your legs over ours and scooch up here so your mouth can reach Gabby's breasts. Here, let me take this bra off. There we go. Such a lovely view from back here, Gabby!"

"Nia, may I rub the vibrator against you while you work your oral magic on Gabby's breasts? I want you to really lay into them, suck them, lick them, bite them, squeeze them, smash them, whatever you want to do." Gabby was huffing and puffing at this dirty talk, and the idea that Nia and I were about to make her come.

"I'll be working her clit and pussy the best I can, so let's show Gabby what a good team we make. Yes? You seem as excited as I am to make her come. And maybe you'll come when she does? That would be delicious, so let me just hold this here, is that good?" Her gasp and then moans told me I had it in the right spot. I noticed that the dial seemed to be pointing at '1', but there were other numbers past that. That might come in handy in a few minutes.

"Look at her, Nia, isn't she lovely on the edge of orgasm like this? I see that in you too, and I love how your face gets red and you start breathing hard. You girls are writhing in synchrony, that's so sexy! Ready to do this, love? Begin!"

Nia launched herself into Gabby's breasts, doing exactly as I'd told her to: licking, sucking, biting, squishing, squeezing, just mauling them in general. I'd sped up my hand and had the first three fingers of my hand gliding full-length over her slick pussy, passing the clit on the way up, and then through it on the way back down. I found that her pubic hair wasn't much of a hindrance. Possibly because much of it was plastered down to the sides now?

I checked in with Nia and made sure I still had the vibrator in the right place and that she was getting close. She was, but maybe lagging Gabby a bit, so I slid my fingers to the base of the vibrator and managed to click it into its next-higher speed. When I reapplied it to Nia's clit she started bucking harder and moaning louder. She hadn't let up the assault on Gabby's tits, and I especially enjoyed the times she bit the nipples with her lips pulled back, letting me see those pinkish nipples trapped by her pearly-white teeth. Time to put Gabby over the edge, which would probably set Nia off.

Into her ear, through her hair, "Gabby, my dear friend, my girlfriend's gorgeous roommate, would it be alright if I just rubbed the head of my penis against your tight little pussy? Not to go in, just a little pressure. Yes? Mmmm, this feels so good...May I push it in just a little farther? Oh yes, it's so tight!"

Looking at Nia and feeling Gabby's responses, it was time for the coup de gras. "Gabby, dear, just hold still like that on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed. I've brought some lube, and I apologize in advance, love, but I've just got to feel myself inside your tight little love canal. That's it, don't jump, just let my fat white dick ease into your pussy...oh God yes, it's so tight! "Can you take more, sweetheart, just a little more....oh crap, I'm coming already! Oh it feels soooo gooood spurting against your pussy like this...Do you feel that, love? My hot semen squirting against your clit, dripping off your pussy lips...That's it, Gabby, come with me, baby, let me hear you coming, oh yes, such a sweet girl..."

Gabby was indeed coming, sobbing out her extasy, trembling and quaking in my arms, now getting louder, crying out vulgar words...and then Nia, having reached that plateau herself, moved her mouth to Gabby's mouth, covering it, muffling the noise, thrusting her tongue into her roommate's mouth. The two sweating, heaving, quivering young ladies moaned their lust into each other's mouths. It looked hard for them to breathe, but neither wanted to let go, so they panted and snorted through their nostrils like mares in heat being serviced by the stud stallion. Nia's hands were still busy on Gabby's breasts, and Gabby had taken hold of Nia's, returning the favor.

I still had my hand buried in Gabby, and had ditched the vibrator in my other hand in favor of touching her directly, rubbing her clit in time with my work on Gabby's, feeling both girls' pussies pulsating and sucking, that primal urge for life-giving seed, a sign to the man that he's met her needs by triggering that response.

We all wound down together, me slowing my hands in time with the girls slowing theirs on each other's breasts. Nia finally broke their lip lock, and up on her knees now, collapsed into Gabby, wrapping her arms around her and me. I kept my hands on both of their sexes, no longer moving my fingers, but wanting to keep the pressure there for them, and the connection with me.

My head was beside Gabby's, nestled into the long hair on the side of her head, nibbling her ear gently. Nia slowly moved from the other side of Gabby and kissed her across her face: cheek, nose, cheek, and then onto my face: cheek, lips for a quick French kiss, other cheek, then nuzzled on the other side of my face. So my head was now sandwiched between these beautiful girls, their scents mixing in my nostrils to create a hybrid smell that would forever sear this moment and these past few minutes into my memory.

Nia finally got up and got us more drinks then came back to the bed, where we all gulped them down. I'd had to ask Gabby to move herself off my penis (that hadn't been such a great idea in retrospect), but I kept her beside me, and she leaned her back against the wall. Nia sat opposite me now, cross-legged also, Gabby's legs across the bed between us. She and I looked bashfully at each other and smiled, wondering about the thing we'd just done together with Gabby.

And Gabby, poor girl, was still catching her breath and trying to cool off. Her light skin was literally glistening with sweat, her hair matted in places, all of which made her even more beautiful than before.

"You guys....," she managed to utter, "that was incredible." Pause for deep breaths. "I've never come so hard in my life!" More breathing. "You two make a great team, just let me say that."

"I told you he was good, didn't I? The gentle touching in all the right spots, of course, but the talking, that's what always gets me." She looked at me proudly, and I could see she was sincere. "I've never met a man or boy like him who will take the time to attend to his girl's needs, to tell her what he thinks about her, to tell her what he wants to do with her... It really 'does it' for me."

"Me too! When he told me what he wanted to do with my 'little kitten' (giggles from both), I felt like he was actually doing it! In fact, I wanted to jump up and assume that position so he could do it!" A space of silence while the girls looked at each other, exchanging something I didn't understand, but it felt good nonetheless.

"Mark?", Gabby asked, taking me by the hand and kissing it, then holding it to her cheek, "You're incredible. I sincerely mean that. I'm glad I got to meet you and know you like this. And I'm glad that my friend Nia has you." She kissed my hand again and then let me have it back.

Her naked leg right there in front of me, I let it fall on her thigh, wrapping it around to the inside. Nia did the same on the other side, then using that as an anchor point, pulled herself forward to me, saying, "I'm glad I found you too!" She gave me a sensual kiss and a soulful look as she pulled away. As so many times before, my heart felt so full of her, and I just stared at her with wonder and disbelief, still unsure of what she saw in me, but glad she did.

"So, my awesome boyfriend, I think it's time you got your reward, don't you think?"

"Nia, I'm good, I don't need--"

"Nonsense! You've just made both of us feel so good, so joyful, there's no way I'm letting you leave here not feeling the same way. Do you have any special requests?"

She looked at me in such a way as to suggest that almost anything was on the table. I'd had a certain endpoint in mind for tonight that involved Nia getting me off with her mouth while Gabby reverse-sat on my face watching. But Gabby was clearly done for the night after three orgasms. However, I thought it might be fun to have her lie next to me and we both watch Nia take me in her mouth, showing off her skills. Maybe even let me finish in her mouth as before.

"Don't be bashful, baby. Ask me, I'll do it for you."

So I kind of said all that in generalities, leaving out the ending part as usual, because I always felt guilty about that. Gabby perked up at this discussion, and seemed like she was interested in watching her friend take my fat dick in her mouth. I think Nia liked having an audience, being the performer that she was, so with a naughty gleam in her eye she snatched the two pillows from behind her, gave them to me, and told us to assume our positions. She was the stage-director again, happy in that role.

So I laid back on the two pillows all the way at the foot of the bed and beckoned Gabby to join me, maneuvering her over me enough that her left breast was over my stomach, and her head was on my chest. Telling her how playing with nipples affected me down there, I asked if that would be alright. She said of course it would. My penis had become mostly flaccid during this interlude, so I asked the girls to not touch it, but simply watch it grow as I played with Gabby's nipple and breast.

Amid gigglings and appreciative noises, they watched it grow to its full length over about the next two minutes. It wasn't at full strength yet, and wasn't hovering over my stomach as usual, but it was still fat and long.

Nia, perhaps seeing something in Gabby's eyes that I couldn't, asked, "Baby, would it be alright if Gabby helps me?" What's a guy gonna say? Yes! Of course that's alright! I didn't know what she/they had in mind exactly, but the many possibilities were intriguing, and he responded accordingly, now rising up from my stomach to float in space.

Nia asked, "Gabby, would you like to touch it first?" Indeed Gabby did, because she reached out for it with both hands. She seemed to be measuring it, encircling it first with one hand, then closing the remaining gap with her other. Then she hefted it with one palm up, getting a feel for its weight. Then she held it straight up and must've motioned for Nia to go down on it, because from her hands and knees she lowered her mouth over it while Gabby held it steady.

Ohmygawd! That was so beautiful to see: Gabby's light-skinned hand wrapped firmly around my hard dick, while Nia's only slightly darker face set with ruby red lips devoured as much of it as she could in one gulp. She had her mouth open wide to accept it, and only when it had reached back as far as it could go did she clamp her lips around it. Then she began to slowly swirl her tongue over it. All while staring at me from under her eyebrows, a sultry look I've mentioned before that absolutely melts my knees.

While my knees were melting, my dick was growing, stiffening. Thank you, Mark, he said, this whole night has been awesome! You're welcome, buddy, but thank Nia, she's the one who made all this happen. I was gently squeezing Gabby's breast and playing with its nipple, my other hand behind her back, running it over her smooth skin and through her hair.

Nia never lost track of my eyes, and began to do lewd full-length strokes with her mouth. She would pull completely off it with a pop, then plunge back down with pursed lips until I felt it hit resistance at the back of her mouth. Only about half of it was going in, but it was plenty.

"She's good at that, isn't she?" Gabby, admiring Nia's handiwork.

"Have you ever done this to a boy, Gabby, before me tonight?"

"Yes, a few times..."

"Do you enjoy doing it?"

"Sometimes. If the guy really enjoys it. Like you do. I can see the love in her eyes, that she enjoys doing this for you." Nia mmmhmmm'd, stretching it out into a long hum that made me pull Gabby tighter to me while squeezing my legs against Nia's as she knelt between. Finally Nia stopped the hum and slowed down a bit, I think not ready for me to come yet.

"Whew, that was a close one! Baby-girl, you're too good at this." Her eyes smiled at me, glad I was enjoying it, maybe glad that she'd been able to provide me her sexy roommate whose sumptuous body was now laid out beside and atop mine.

"Truth or dare, Gabby: have you ever let a boy come in your mouth?

"I have. Three different times."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Only once. He appreciated me as much as you appreciate Nia, and he told me I didn't have to if I didn't want. But I liked him a lot, so I did it for him. The other two weren't like that, they were more expected, even forced..."

Craning my head around to look at her, and gently easing her head back to look up at me I said, "I'm terribly sorry about that, Gabby. I know some guys can be like that. My roommate is like that, I think... But I would never force a girl to...do something she didn't want to do."