White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 20

Story Info
With Miss Pullam again.
20.7k words
4.1
7k
8

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers: I'm late with this installment because I wasn't sure I wanted to publish it. So I sat on it for a while, debating, even starting the next chapter before coming back to this. This is the raunchiest segment yet, and if you're following along for the romance and 'normal' sex, you might want to give this one a pass. Nia isn't in this one, so you won't have missed any of that story line. Turns out that Miss Pullam is like her daughter Capri in some ways, and here she steers Mark in directions he wouldn't have chosen.

WARNING: there's some cross-dressing, anal play with toys, and Mark is coerced to, um, experience what it's like when a girl fellates him to completion. So read on at your own risk.

Monday 10/17/2005

At dinner time I packed my bookbag with my Calculus book, plus the DVD Miss Pullam had lent me, wrapped in newspaper and taped closed. I went late on purpose, sliding through the line just before 7. Miss Pullam was at the register wearing one of her typical cleavage-baring dresses, this one in fall colors, oranges and browns. After exchanging pleasantries, I whispered to her that I wanted to return her item to her.

"Okay, Mr. Livingston, let's talk later about that problem with your account." Getting the hint, I moved on to my favorite table, the one I could best watch her from. About 7:15, after I'd finished my food and was working on Calculus, Miss Pullam stopped by on her rounds. But she remained standing, proper.

"What topic are you on now in Calculus, Mr. Livingston?"

"Rates of Change," I read from the chapter title. "But I'm not really getting it." I was getting it fine, but wanted to give her an opening.

"May I see your book?" Bending a little lower at the waist than was necessary to take it from me, she gave me a quick view of that soft, inviting cleavage. She turned her back to me a bit as she leafed through the pages. Then handing it back to me, closed, she said, "I think a smart young man like you ought to be able to figure it out on his own. Just remember your equations of motion. Good night, Mr. Livingston. Remember we close up at 7:30."

And with that she was gone. Her face had been mostly expressionless, certainly not coming on to me. With a heavy heart, my fantasy shattered, I opened the book back to the page I'd been on, wanting to finish the last two problems before I left.

But there was a small scrap of paper that hadn't been there before. The typed words I could see were something to do with cafeteria protocols, like it had been ripped from the bottom left corner of a page. Turning it over I saw in tiny print:

Can you visit me Wednesday night after 8:30?

I'd really like to see you again!

Cha-ching! Pretty smooth, Miss Pullam. My heart soaring now, I finished the two problems and went back to my room.

Tuesday, 10/18

"Trey, what's goin' on, my brother!" As I came in the back door of Domino's that evening.

"Mark, my homeboy!" Then looking around to make sure no one was near, and lowering his voice, "Man, Nia can dance! I've never seen anything like that!"

"Me neither! First time I ever danced with her. But she's studying Performing Arts and Interpretive Dance, so..."

"Well she interpreted the hell out of that ish! I don't know how you made it through that without your knees buckling, man..." I enjoyed his compliment about Nia, proud again that she was with me that night. "What happened to you two, though? I ain't see you after that."

Falling back on the fib Nia had set up for Gabby escorting me out that night, "Man, I drank too much too fast (my first time really drinking), so she and her roommate helped me up to their room and gave me coffee and water to sober me up."

"Is that all they gave you, my bruthah??" Doing the low-five 'give me some skin,' so I gave him some, but didn't answer. And tried not to give too much away with my face.

"What about you and Kyla? Man, she was all over you! And fine too..."

"Yeah, we hit it off pretty good. She's nice, real smart too. She wanted to dance on all the slow songs, and we sat for the fast ones. We talked a lot about a bunch of things." I gave him a raised eyebrow and a leer, like, "But did anything else happen?"

Good-naturedly, but mostly serious too, "Man, I ain't even like that. I talk a big game, but I ain't goin' around bangin' honeys just because. I like to get to know them first, ya know? Then if it leads to that, well..."

I said I knew, because I was the same way. Letting down my guard a little now with Trey I said, "I'm a romantic at heart. I like to get to know a girl for who she is, before...you know."

Trey looked at me seriously then, nodding his agreement, a bit surprised I think that I'd shared that with him. Because guys, you know, are always bragging and stuff.

"Yeah man, we just kissed a little, but we're gonna go out this weekend. Look at this," showing me a text on his phone from Monday:

Trey, I really enjoyed meeting you Saturday. Can't wait to see you again!

"That's great, man! I'm glad you met somebody there." And I was glad I hadn't dragged him along for moral support only for him to bored all night. I showed him one of Nia's tamer texts, where she'd said she'd really enjoyed our day together or whatever.

"That's cool, man! She's a keeper, I hope you know that. I'm happy for you, dog. Even though I don't understand what she sees in your dorky white ass..." Guys can't get too close to 'feelings' and real sharing, so he'd made a joke to break the moment. Which was cool though; I was glad we'd been able to open up to each other a little.

"Order up!" and I had to go.

Wednesday, 10/19

Couldn't concentrate all day today, thinking about tonight with Miss Pullam. After classes I grabbed a sandwich and chips from the student union café, then went back to the room to study. Well, to try to study; my dick was hard, making it hard to think of much other than Miss Pullam's soft, womanly body.

About 5:30 I changed into workout clothes, packed some fresh clothes, and drove across campus to the gym, which would put me closer to Miss Pullam's place. I left a note for Jake that I might be out late, and thought about borrowing one of his condoms, but to resist the temptation of Nia not being my first for that, I didn't. Like Rita had said, I was finding oral sex to be quite enough, and I didn't really think much about 'going all the way' with someone who wasn't Nia.

After working out and practicing my TKD forms I showered and changed, then drove over to Angela's house. At 8:31 I knocked on her door, and it quickly opened. Miss Pullam quickly ushered me in. I'd brought my backpack to make it look like she was perhaps tutoring me (she was, alright!), and because the DVD was still inside. Miss Pullam said, "You're a minute late, Mark. I'm surprised."

"Oh no I'm not, Miss Pullam! Your note said after 8:30, so I had to wait till 8:31."

"My clever young man! Set your backpack down and come here." Miss Pullam leaned in and gave me a sensual kiss, which morphed into a hug. She was wearing one of her typical dresses that showed lots of cleavage, and had taken off her shoes. After crushing those pillowy breasts into me she pulled back and said, "Oh Mark! I've missed you more than I thought I would." Taking both of my hands, she put them on her breasts. "Feel how hard the nipples are? That's what you do to me."

I rubbed Miss Pullam's nipples through her dress and bra, and they really were quite stiff and thick, which roused my penis. I've said before that just touching or sucking on breasts gets me hard. Miss Pullam either noticed or suspected, because her right hand went to my crotch, rubbing my dick through the pants, while her left hand found my nipples and teased them to erection.

"Before I forget," I said, reaching into my book bag, "here's your DVD back. Thank you so much for lending me that! It came in very handy Saturday."

Miss Pullam arched an eyebrow, "Oh really? Did you watch it with someone?"

"Yes I did! With Nia and it was awesome!"

"Oh that's wonderful! Come sit and tell me all about it." So we sat on the couch and I told her all about it. While sitting there, Miss Pullam hiked her dress up, showing me her pantyhose clad legs and inviting me to rub them. She began to rub my leg too.

As my story got hotter and hotter, Miss Pullam put my hand on her crotch and had me continue rubbing there. Then she did the same to me. After a few more minutes of me telling her about Nia Saturday night, Miss Pullam stood up.

"Hold that thought sweetie, let me go get us some drinks."

She was gone a good little while, so I thumbed through the book Erotic Female Nudes she had on her coffee table. Mostly black and white drawings of pretty women of all different body shapes, but pretty arousing to a horny 18yo boy.

When Miss Pullam came back, she had a bottle of wine and two glasses, a bare DVD I couldn't see the title of, a paper Victoria's Secret gift bag, and she had taken her dress off. Which left her in just a lacy black bra and pantyhose. And black high heeled shoes she'd put on. She set the wine and glasses on the table, then went over to the DVD player to insert the disc, giving me a nice show from behind as she bent over to do so.

"Would you take off your pants, dear? You might as well get as comfortable as I am. Did you enjoy that book? Never mind, I think I can tell you did!" Picking it back up from where I'd hurriedly put it down, she sat next to me and started leafing through it. "I'm an amateur artist and get inspirations from here. Which of these are you attracted to?"

As she leafed through the book I poured the wine for us, a red this time, and took a good-sized drink. I knew a little more about alcohol now and how much I could drink. As Miss Pullam leafed through the pages I indicated which ones I especially liked, and she put small slips of paper in those pages.

And these weren't just run-of-the-mill artistic nudes: the women were sometimes doing things. Sometimes things I didn't quite understand. Like one girl had her hands handcuffed behind her back, which made her breasts jut out nicely. Not metal police-type handcuffs, but some sort of leather cuffs. Another woman had a studded collar on her neck, with a leash attached and leading off to a female hand.

Then some were just plain, but sexy nonetheless. A young woman pushing her breasts up, her lips pursed seductively. An older woman spreading her vagina open for the artist, her tongue licking her upper lip. On the next page a young woman was bent over a dining room table, a definitely-female hand holding a cane that had clearly been applied several times to her bottom already. I indicated to Miss Pullam that I liked that one, as well as some of the others.

A couple more normal drawings, and then the turn of a page showed a woman from just the breasts down, her legs locked into some kind of wooden bar that spread them open. A woman's hand holding a realistic looking dildo was very close to her vagina, just about to penetrate it. I was very aroused by that one, but didn't want to seem weird to Miss Pullam so I didn't say anything, and she turned the page.

Taking the DVD remote in hand, Miss Pullam asked, "Mark, would you turn away and close your eyes for a minute?" Cryptic, but I did it. "You can open them now." When I did I saw on the screen two voluptuous women sitting side by side on the couch, in lacy bras and pantyhose and high heels, rubbing each other's groins through their pantyhose. They started to get excited, moaning and writhing together on the couch. Miss Pullam put her hand on my dick through my boxers, and indicated I should do the same to her. So I did, and we masturbated each other like that for a time.

Then the younger of the women, maybe 20 to the other's 40, stood and worked the pantyhose down off the older woman. Kneeling in front of her, she began to lap at her vagina, which the subject seemed to quite enjoy based on her vocalizations. I looked at Miss Pullam and she gave me a quizzical look, nodding down at herself, indicating she'd like it if I did that to her.

So I did. Pulling her pantyhose down to her ankles, I started gently kissing her private place. She moved herself down on the couch to make it more accessible to me. My dick was plenty hard, but I lightly rubbed it through my boxers to keep it excited.

"Oh Mark, you're quite good at that. Have you had a lot of practice?"

I told her just on Nia; oh, and Keisha. Then thinking whether I should say this or not, but I did, "And on Capri." I was hoping to get some kind of reaction from her, maybe jealousy or something, but she didn't bite.

"Well you're a natural at it, sugar! You're making me feel so good right now." So I increased the intensity and really dove in there, trying to show her what I could do, hoping to make her come on the end of my tongue. This went on for a few minutes, Miss Pullam beginning to writhe and talk dirty like the woman on the screen: That's it, and, That's so good, my pet. I didn't understand that last one. I could only think of 'pet name'. Maybe there was an error in the script and it had said, "Insert pet name," like dear, or love, or honey, but the actress had misread it.

"Whew, sugar! Come sit next to me again, let me cool off a bit. Take your shorts off if you want." I did want! So they were off in a flash, and with my dick now available for Miss Pullam to touch directly, I sat down next to her, my side touching her all up and down. She nonchalantly grabbed my penis and began idly playing with it, so I did likewise to her, running my middle finger gently up the cleft of her sex.

"Mark, do you know what it means to be bisexual?" I said I thought it probably meant a person liked both sexes, men and women, or women and men as the case may be. "Yes, that's it exactly," Miss Pullam said. "Some people enjoy sexual relations with the same gender as much as with the opposite gender. There's nothing wrong with it, as there are many shades of human sexuality. But if two people are comfortable with each other, then they may want to explore pleasuring each other, whatever their genders.

"You may have deduced from the book that I appreciate women's bodies as well as men's, and sometimes have intimate encounters with them." Wow, first the interracial thing, and now Miss Pullam was telling me she was into chicks! I'd like to watch that sometime! Maybe she'd let me?

She fast forwarded to a scene where the same older woman was sitting on the couch again, but now with a younger man next to her, fully naked. There was some dialogue, and then the woman was putting a pair of black pantyhose on the man as he sat, then getting him to stand so she could pull the upper part all the way over his butt and penis. He looked incredibly hard and really turned on. Especially so when she stood behind him in her high heels, taller than him, rubbing his dick through the sheer material, while feeling and squeezing his butt through it.

"You may think it's shameful for a man to put on woman's clothing, but it's not. It's just exploration, feeling the different materials and articles of clothing. It can heighten the eroticness of an encounter. Like there, she's rubbing her face on his penis through the pantyhose while he stands in front of her; he seems to be enjoying that."

Miss Pullam then let us watch for a while without talking. And it did seem like the man enjoyed the pantyhose, because he kept commenting how silky they felt against his legs and dick, and how sexy he felt wearing them. When he knelt in front of her to go down on her, Miss Pullam jacked me a little faster and asked if I'd like to try that. All of a sudden the Victoria's Secret bag made sense. But I didn't answer right away, still struggling with the concept.

"It doesn't mean he's gay, Mark. He's just trying something new, maybe getting a little sense of what it feels like to be a woman. But he doesn't have to go any farther than that." A pause, then, "Would you like to try some on?"

I looked at Miss Pullam and her face was very open and honest it seemed. I didn't feel like she had anything bad in store for me, like her daughter had the other night. So I said yes and Angela's face lit up, glad I hadn't rejected the idea out of hand. Pulling a pair of black fishnet pantyhose out of the bag, she knelt in front of me and worked them over my feet and up my legs. When she got to where I would have needed to stand or raise up, she held me down with palms on both sides, then leaned in and engulfed my dick in her mouth. Bobbing on it and swirling her tongue inside, she had me close to coming in almost no time.

Sensing that, she had me stand so she could pull them all the way up. Then she had me turn so she could admire her handiwork. I looked down and saw that my legs actually looked good in the hose. Almost like a girl's legs, if a bit more muscular. Angela turned me toward the screen and got behind me and teased my cock and balls through the pantyhose as the lady on-screen had done earlier. The man was now on his knees in front of her, her pantyhose pulled down, him lapping her up contentedly.

Miss Pullam then pulled hers back down and sat on the couch, inviting me to do the same to her. I did eagerly, realizing that this new sensation did indeed excite me more than I'd been before. But after only a few minutes of doing this, Miss Pullam pulled me back up to the couch to let me see the scene playing out. The woman was holding up a shiny black camisole by its spaghetti straps, asking the man if he'd like to try it on. He did of course, and the woman admired him effusively, rubbing his nipples through the silky fabric, playing with his dick through the pantyhose. All of which seemed to excite him even further.

Miss Pullam paused the movie there and looked at me quizzically, but didn't say anything. Realizing where this was going and what she wanted me to say (I really did want to try it for some reason), I asked if she had one of those for me. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she reached back into the Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out a very similar black silky camisole. I raised my hands above my head as I'd seen the man do, and she draped it down over me. Then she massaged my nipples through the soft material, asking if that felt good.

It certainly did, even more so when she moved one hand down to my throbbing dick. Asking her to restart the movie to let me see what the man was going to do next, I pushed her back on the couch and knelt in front of her and began lapping her up again. She started the movie and I heard that same thing playing out there. The woman soon asked if he liked her black high heels, and he said he did. He then took one of her feet in his hands and proceeded to kiss the top of it all over, and then went down to the toes, sucking them individually.

I wasn't sure about this new thing, but it seemed to be what Miss Pullam wanted, so I did my best to mimic the man. I found her feet smelling very good, and even when I sucked her pinky toe into my mouth it tasted good, not like gym socks or anything. With my mouth busy there, I snaked my hand up to her pussy and continued to pleasure her there. Her moans and squirms told me I must be doing a pretty good job.

"Would you like a pair of your own," the lady on the screen was asking. She was holding up a similar pair of black high heels, probably 4 inch stilettos. The man said (rather too excitedly I thought), that he would. So I looked at Miss Pullam expectantly, and when her gaze flitted to the bag I knew she had some for me also. So I just nodded yes, and giggling happily she retrieved them. Black and shiny like hers, a thin strap to buckle around the ankle, and a slightly thicker one over the arch area, leaving the toes exposed.