White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know what? In the end they've all enjoyed it, and most have come back for similar treatment. In fact, I think some of them miss assignments on purpose so that they have to come back..."

"Now let's see: I was at one finger in your butt, so next is two. Oh don't look so scared, darling it's not bad, you'll see. But if you want to go now I'll understand. And I'll even give you the B you need, with nothing else required from you." She removed her breast from my mouth and let go of my dick, turning off the vibrator too.

All of a sudden there was something missing down there, a feeling I'd gotten used to and now craved. She then moved to take the nipple clamps off, but my hand almost involuntarily grabbed her wrist. "I - I'd like to...continue, Professor...," I said meekly.

"Oh that's so wonderful, Mr. Livingston!" Then looking deep into my eyes as Angela Pullam she said, "I'm so glad you made that decision." She was reinforcing that it was *my* decision, that my body now belonged to her. That look, that knowing intensity in her eyes gave me a thrill throughout my whole body that I couldn't explain.

She put her nipple back in my mouth, telling me not to lose my grip on it or there would be consequences. Then she tightened the nipple clamps a tiny bit, causing fresh pain to explode in my nipples, whereas I'd almost forgotten about them. Then she pulled a small butt plug out of her bag and held it toward my face for inspection. No bigger than my thumb in length or girth, though maybe a little thicker at its maximum.

"This isn't much fatter than my one finger was, so let's use it to get you ready for two fingers." My dick spasmed and she quickly let go of it. "Oh, you like things in your butt, Mr. Livingson?" I tried to answer no around her nipple in my teeth, but it was no use, I couldn't be understood. "No matter, dear. If you didn't before, you will after tonight..."

She lubed up the butt plug in front of my eyes, making sexy sounds as she did. Then she arranged my leg nearest her up and bent at the knee, maneuvering her right arm, locking it into place against her chest. Pulling my other knee up she had me hold it up with my left hand, again telling me there would be consequences if I let go. She had me pull that leg toward me, which rolled my hips up and forward, then she stuck another pillow under my lower back.

"There, this is just lovely. Now Mr. Livingston, I'm going to insert this into your tight little sphincter. Concentrate on the feeling, love, as it slides in." Grabbing my dick again with her left hand, she maneuvered the cold and slippery butt plug until its pointy tip was prodding my anus. "Is that it?" I could only nod, my mouth full of tit.

With that, she slowly pushed it in, watching it go in while jacking me with vigor now, trying to take my mind off the invasion, I think. Then just as it started to get a bit painful, I felt it slip in and past the thick part, the taper below causing it to almost shoot into my ass as my violated sphincter closed back around it. The Professor slowed down on my dick, probably knowing what this new sensation was doing to me.

"Doesn't that feel good, Mr. Livingston?" I had to admit that it did. Then bringing out another toy, she showed me something that looked like a microphone, a smooth round head on it. She pushed a button and it began to vibrate dully. She applied that to the tender place just under the head of my dick, just for a moment, and I almost came. Pulling it back, she applied it to the base of the plug in my butt and HolyCow! My sudden squirming made me almost lose my grip on her breast and my other leg.

Professor Pullam smiled at me knowingly, then applied the vibrator to each of my nipple clamps, laughing with lustful knowing as I squirmed again. "You see? Pleasure and pain, two sides of the same coin." As I caught my breath and composure I had to agree with her that this was indeed interesting.

Now lewdly lubing up two fingers in front of my face she told me what she was going to do with them, in no uncertain terms. She removed the butt plug and quickly replaced it with one finger, shoved in quickly before my anus could snap back closed. Holding it there she concentrated on my dick again, keeping me close to orgasm. Then she slowly withdrew the one finger and I knew what was coming next.

After aligning her two fingertips together she pushed them slowly against my sphincter, but paused there with just a little pressure. "Oh my dear, Mr. Livingson, you boys are all the same: you think you won't like something in your butt, then you always wind up right here, begging me with your eyes to put something bigger in. Isn't that what you want, young man, something bigger inside you to fill you, to fulfill your need?"

I nodded, but that wasn't enough, the Professor wanted to hear it, so she released her breast from my mouth and made me tell her what I wanted. "Yes ma'am, Professor, I want you to push two fingers inside me, I want to know what that feels like." Chuckling knowingly, she placed her nipple back between my teeth, giving me a look that reminded me to not let go.

"Alright, Mr. Livingston, I'll do as you requested. And remember, I'd already given you the 'B.' You're only here now because you want this." And then ever so slowly she began to push her two fingers inside me. Inside that dirty place that boys never talked about, but things were whispered about, like buttfucking. I felt my anus slowly expand to admit first her longer middle finger, then as the shorter index finger came behind it we entered new territory: one finger was smaller than the butt plug of course, but two fingers were going to be wider, and just the thought of it was somehow exciting.

"Tell me about your girlfriend, Mr. Livingston. Nia, isn't it? That's an unusual name for a white girl." But I wasn't letting go of that breast until she'd made it absolutely clear that I should, because after seeing the things I'd seen so far, I did not want to know what her consequences might be.

Laughing at my dilemma, the Professor removed her breast from my mouth, releasing the

torrent of words that had been dammed up behind it, "She's not white, Professor, she's black, and--"

"Ooooo, a black girl, huh? You like us darker-skinned ladies, do you? That explains why I've caught you staring at me and my cleavage so many times, you naughty boy!" On 'naughty' she quickly withdrew her fingers from my butt, then shoved them back quickly to where they'd been, plus a smidge beyond. I judged that to be just at the first knuckle of her shorter forefinger, so we had a ways to go yet. Combined with the extra twist she'd put on my cock at the same time, she'd almost made me come in her hand.

Tit back in my mouth, she said, "You boys are so easy for me to control your orgasms from here, because I can feel your cocks twitching so I know when to back off." She'd let her fingers stay still in my butt. "The girls sometimes fool me and come before I'm ready for them to." Then the Professor started a line of questioning I wasn't too comfortable with.

"Your Nia, is she thick?" I could only shake my head no, which was what she wanted, just nods yes and shakes no.

"Thin?" Yes, ma'am with my nod and eyes. She pushed her fingers a tad deeper, causing me to groan into her breast.

"Big breasts?" Shaking no. "B cup?" No. "A cup?" Yes, and the fingers went a bit deeper.

"Does she have a big black girl butt?" No, ma'am. "A skinny butt?" No, ma'am, not exactly. "A tight little bubble butt then?" Yes, ma'am! Fingers a centimeter deeper.

"Does she suck this fat cock of yours, Mr. Livingston?" Yes. "Does she like to do it?" She shoved her fingers a bit deeper there, causing me to try to squirm away. It was getting tight now and somewhat uncomfortable. "Yes, ma'am, I think so," I tried to say without losing my grip on her nipple.

"Do you come in her mouth, Mr. Livingston?" She shoved her fingers in more there, and I was afraid to answer truthfully, lest it trigger her back to her episode in the closet. The Professor wasn't happy with my hesitation, because she withdrew her fingers all the way out of my ass, paused for a couple seconds, then simultaneous with asking, "Well!?" she shoved them back in until they bottomed out in my ass. At the same time she had squeezed my dick at the base, which was probably the only thing that kept me from coming.

I tried to tell my crazy, man-hating Professor through her fleshy breast that it wasn't like that, that my Nia liked doing that for me. But there was no arguing or pleading with her, and she pulled her fingers out now, making a show of pouring a ton of lube on them before butt-fucking with them me in earnest. Using those two fingers for jabbing emphasis on the following words, she told me that I was just like all other men, that I felt entitled to do anything I wanted with a girl, even though that girl was just wanting to love him and please him, if he could stop for one minute being a stupid macho prick and understand that and be tender with her...

And she went on like that in a paroxysm of man-hating that she was taking out on my poor virgin asshole. And she'd sped up her hand on my painfully-swollen cock, almost forcing me to come in spite of the pain. Not quite pain though, but definitely not pleasure back there. Though what she was doing to my dick was super-pleasurable in spite of the discomfort. Or was it because of the discomfort?

I didn't have long to think about it, because my orgasm jumped on me and I released her breast from my teeth and bellowed out my joy and pain and humiliation, loud enough that I was afraid the neighbors had heard. Professor Pullam then slowed the assault back there to gentler, but still full-length plunges into my asshole, and used some of my cum to lube my dick and rub it raunchily up and down and over the top and twisting and squeezing and.... It was maybe the longest orgasm I'd had yet, as she expertly milked every drop of come from me onto my chest and stomach.

I still managed to hold my leg up for her access, but I was exhausted, spent, and wished I could put it down and just snuggle into her lap and suckle on her breasts while she kept doing that to my dick.

"So Mr. Livingston? You have made your sweet Nia swallow your seed, haven't you?"

"No, ma'am, it's not like that, she--"

"Well if she does it on her own, know that she only does it because she loves you. Ah, I see you'd figured that out already. Good for you, that's to your credit."

Continuing to finger my butt and stroke my dick, which amazingly hadn't gone down yet, Professor Pullam added, "But I think you should taste yourself, to know what it feels like for her. Have you ever tasted your emission, Mr. Livingston?" I made a face but didn't answer. "Oh, you think it's gross, huh? Well what does Nia think? Does she not think it's gross?"

That was a good question, and one I'd pondered many times before. Trading hands, her right moved from my asshole (which I had to admit left an empty feeling) to my dick, and with her left index finger she scooped up some of the cum from my stomach, rolling her finger in it to cover it on all sides, from top to bottom.

"Mister Livingston, I think you should taste your cum, to know what it's like for a loving girlfriend to do that for you." I turned away from her cum-covered finger mere inches from my lips. Leaning over me, boring her eyes into mine, it was the Professor who said this, but there was no doubt that it was Angela Pullam meaning it, "Mr. Livingston, if you don't do this then you can never come here again."

And to make that threat more meaningful she ran her right hand through the mess of cum on my stomach, then jacked my dick with it as fast as she could, making me feel like I could come again. And something came over me: the hope that I might come again, sure, but also the fact that I'd lose Miss Pullam the mature tutor who had already introduced me to so many strange and wonderful things.

And then too, doing this would be like a personal act of contrition for Nia. Not that I'd ever tell her I'd done it, but in future when she took me completely with her mouth, I could at least know that I'd done it myself, that I knew something of what it was like.

So I nodded at Angela that I would do it, and opened my mouth to accept her finger, but that wasn't enough for her, to be passive like that. She needed me to want to do it, to have to move to do it. She'd slowed her hand down on me to a crawl, so I asked if she could go fast again, get me close, and keep jacking me while I cleaned her finger with my mouth, maybe make me come again?

Her eyes lit up as she looked at me tenderly and she said, "Of course, my dear boy! I want to make this as easy for you as possible, but it's a thing that must be done if you and I are to continue together."

I said I understood, and she made some preparations. "This has gotten cold, so let me just put it here on my nipple....", as she did and aimed the head of my cock to rub on that now-slick right nipple. "And let me just get a warm new batch from your belly button...", which she did, trying to get as much of it to adhere to her finger as possible. Then she started jacking me insanely rapidly against her nipple and that whole tit really.

After a minute of that she asked if I was ready. Nodding that I was, she held that finger over my closed-lip mouth, pointing it down, us both watching as a pearl of my cum slowly built up on the tip of her long finger, then dripped down in slow motion to land on my lips.

"Lick it off, dear." And when I did and tasted it for the first time ever, a powerful new orgasm overcame me. I lunged at her finger and sucked it deep into my mouth, licking and sucking it like a tiny dick as my own not-tiny dick exploded anew against her nipple. I'd soon licked the finger entirely clean, so she quickly removed it, and catching a fresh blast direct from the source, put that into my mouth, then proceeded to wrestle my tongue with her finger, making sure I got it all clean. While I was doing that she used her other hand to loosen and remove the clamps from my nipples. The rush of blood and feeling into those abused protuberances heightened the feeling in my tongue and what I was doing there.

And then, her terms satisfied, Angela let me put my leg down and cuddle up in her lap. Finding a nipple almost blindly like a baby, I suckled it while facing in toward her soft stomach. She ran her left hand through my hair while her right gently caressed my body with fingertips and nails. I'd come twice now, the second being incredibly powerful, and all I wanted to do was sleep with that fat breast in my mouth, my now-loving Angela caressing my hair and body.

I might've dozed, but after some time she slid out from under me, letting me slide to the couch in a fetal position, facing its back. She came back a short time later with a glass of ice water for me. Getting me to roll to my other side she got me to drink from it. Then I didn't know why, but with Big Willy hanging off the side of her couch she took it in her mouth and sucked it to hardness again. (Not difficult when you're 18.) But it took a little while, and I especially liked the feeling of it in her mouth when it was half hard and pudgy.

Then she reached into her "bag of goodies" and pulled out a smooth dildo like I'd seen in the video. Bigger than two fingers probably, but not much. A bulbous head that transitioned gradually down to a smooth shaft, a hard plastic. She showed me how you could twist its base through its 5 vibration levels. She turned it off and placed it on my lips, which before I could even think about it, had opened to let her slide it in. I pulled my head back from the edge a little so it could rest on the cushion. So she was sucking me off the side of the couch while I was sucking this vibrator thing. Which totally wasn't a dick, no.

Then she brought out another butt plug, this one bigger than the first, and with a cord coming out of it. It's widest part was probably a little fatter than the head of the vibrator-but-not-a-dick that was in my mouth. The vibrator I could maybe see going into my butt, but this thing?

I must've made a face, because Miss Pullam smiled around my dick, poured some lube over the tip of it, then pushed it against my anus. She didn't try to insert it, but held it there firmly. Then doing something down low with her other hand that I couldn't see, the thing jumped to life, vibrating in a high-low-high-low manner against my sphincter. Holy crap, that felt crazy-good!

She laughed around my dick, seeing the look in my eye. "Sit up, dear, so I can concentrate on this guy better. That's it, scooch out some if you want to feel this against you again. Oh, I guess you do!" She applied it, still vibrating, to my bunghole, then engulfed my dick with real purpose. After a minute of this she asked, "Do you think you can come again, love? I want to take you in my mouth, to make up for what I made you do earlier. Would that be nice?" No answer necessary.

Then as she held that vibrating plug against my anus, pushing it in and out ever so slightly with her thumb, and sucking me with lustful abandon, Angela began to talk to me.

"Mark, I've been thinking about your job situation and it's fine of course, but it's only minimum wage..."

"Plus tips..." I weakly added, the feel of her mouth on me and the persistent thing at my anus starting to feel very good.

"Yes, of course, plus tips and gas. But I was thinking, a young man of your intelligence, who wants to become an engineer, might benefit from an internship somewhere in town. And I have an acquaintance...no, a friend, really, who runs The Detroit News. And I thought she could probably use a nice young man like you who is so clever and good with machines and things."

My dick was super-hard again and I really wanted to focus on coming in Angela's mouth, and couldn't we talk about some job another time...? But it turned out that we had to talk about it now, and Angela was doing this to me to make me more receptive to the offer. So she slowed down on me, and turned the vibrator to a low setting where it was barely humming.

"You see, dear, this friend of mine has, shall we say, 'unmet' needs, and when I told her about you she was excited to meet you. If you two hit it off--" she paused that thought for five deep sucks on my dick, "--then she might have a position you could fill." Five more even deeper sucks.

"Do you think you might like that, dear? Having a boss who you would get to pleasure orally as you've done me? The pay would be 15 dollars an hour, with the opportunity for bonuses if you perform especially well..."

She let me mull that over for a while as she sucked me strong and deep. It didn't sound too bad; I liked licking pussy, after all. And for three times the pay, how bad could it be? But was she attractive?

"Is she pretty like you, Miss Pullam?"

"Prettier than me, love. About my age, but taller and firmer, with big fake breasts. Have you ever touched any of those?"

"No, I haven't. Is she....African American?"

"Oh yes, dear! She's much darker than me, very beautiful, I assure you."

"Okay then, that sounds like fun. And for more money too? How do I sign up?"

"Oh I'm so happy you think that, I told her you probably would." Then with a flurry of deep tongue-lashing sucks, Miss Pullam got to the crux of the matter.