White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Pullam eased me back onto the couch, and when I started to raise my right foot for her she pushed it down, instead moving between my legs, rubbing her lips and face over my encased cock, both hands working my pecs and nipples through the camisole. That was feeling really good!

But before long she stopped, then put the shoes on me. They fit quite well, so then I was thinking about how she knew my size. Had she somehow looked at my shoes when I was there last time? Or had Capri checked and told her? Or had she simply guessed? That seemed most likely.

"Let me help you up so we can see how good you look in them. Be careful, they take some getting used to." There was a large rectangular mirror at one end of the living room, and what I saw in it looked pretty sexy! I couldn't see my feet, but the black camisole and fishnet stockings against my pearly white skin looked quite erotic. Not that I wanted to be a girl or anything, but I had to admit that wearing these things was somehow sexy.

Miss Pullam asked me to walk in the shoes, and held my arm as I did. Boy was that difficult! I don't know how girls do it. I was wobbly, but started to get the hang of it, and when I did I noticed how it made my calves and butt feel and look. And I began to appreciate how these three feminine clothing items made me feel even more sexy, more excited than I was when just sitting there naked with Angela.

"Oh Mark, you look so sexy! Your butt is even more bubble-like now," she said, squeezing said bubble lewdly. "And I love how your penis looks under the sheer material, long and hard and fat like it is. Will you please finish me off with your mouth? Then I'll take care of you!" Said with a devilish grin.

I felt extra sexy in these clothes, even a little feminine, and I asked Miss Pullam if this was something she liked to do with women, have them lick her while they were dressed like this.

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed. "Not only them doing me, and me watching how sexy and feminine they look, but I also love to 69 this way," she said with a twinkle in her eye, planting that suggestion in my head I think.

So she assumed the position, her pantyhose pushed down to her ankles, and I crawled in between her mature thighs and really went to work. I wanted her to come on my tongue and on my face, maybe imagining that I was one of her lady friends. I can't explain why that last part excited me, but it did.

So I started lapping her up with gusto, long flat-tongued licks up the valley, with attention at the end on her clitoris. Then down to her inner labia, sucking them into my mouth, noticing how much fuller they were than Nia's or the girls'. In fact, her whole vagina was just 'bigger' than theirs, the lips extending farther out, looser in general. The slit more open, exposing more pink womanflesh inside. I guessed that's what happened when you had a baby, and/or had lots of sex over the years.

Alternating side to side, I gave each inner lip equal attention. Then almost forgetting her breasts, I reached up with both hands and found them through her silky camisole, pushing and prodding on them, pinching the nipples, rubbing my thumbs over them, the whole time feeling and hearing her get more and more turned on.

Asking me to pause for a minute, Miss Pullam put her legs over my head and body, her feet somewhat bound together at the ankles by the pushed-down pantyhose. She then put her feet behind my butt and, indicating that I should continue now, pulled me into her with her feet. That was pretty sexy too, feeling the backs of her shoes, even the spike heels a little bit, digging into my butt, holding me there, forcing me to pleasure her with my mouth. She had grabbed my head with her hands and was pushing it down into her.

My hands went back to her breasts, gently massaging them as I tried to lick her to orgasm. As she got closer, she pushed my head down even harder and pulled in with her heels even more, to the point where it was starting to hurt. Then telling me to pinch her nipples, then harder!, she started coming on my face, quickly bringing herself over the top, then literally screaming out her orgasm while clamping my head in place.

Her legs were so strong on my butt that I couldn't have backed up if I'd wanted to, so I resigned myself to letting her spend her pent up sexual energy on my face and mouth. Which I enjoyed, don't get me wrong, but it did feel a little like I was being used as just a plaything. I was vaguely aware that the woman on the screen was coming also, at the ministrations of her man. Wait, her pet, maybe? Then it sort of dawned on me.

Miss Pullam, her orgasm finally complete, gently pushed my head back and pulled her legs back up over and off of me. Then she beckoned me forward for a kiss, which turned into her licking her own juices off my face. Which felt good actually, and was pretty erotic. When she was done I slid down a little and buried my face between her satin covered tits, inhaling her scent, pushing them all over and around my face. Even biting and licking her nipples through the material. She started squirming again, which made me think she probably really enjoyed breast play.

Something to explore later, but right now my dick was rock hard and needed to come, so I sat beside her on the couch, hoping she would at least jerk me off while we watched the movie. But then it got interesting, because for some reason the lady in the movie was mad at the man for doing that to her even though it had obviously felt good to her so she told him she needed to spank him for being a bad boy. He docily said yes ma'am and laid himself across her lap. She first played with his butt, rubbing it all over, and then delivered a light smack, then two more in quick succession. Not nearly as hard as Capri had smacked me the other night, more sensual. More of a pain/pleasure thing.

On the screen they kept doing that, so I looked at Miss Pullam to see if that's what she wanted to do with me. Her lustful look said that indeed it was. So I reluctantly stood up and fitted myself over her lap, wondering if I would even enjoy this. Or what she would be getting out of it. Miss Pullam rewound the scene to where the man had first placed himself over the woman's lap as I had just done. Then she paused it and began rubbing my butt through the pantyhose.

"Mark, you have a really cute butt, did you know that? Women really like a butt like this on a man, not flat, but more like a woman's bottom." Then smack, "That wasn't too hard was it?" No ma'am. More rubbing, and then smack smack, one on each side. "Okay?" She asked. Yes ma'am.

My dick rubbing against her soft full thighs was getting even harder, I couldn't explain why. More rubbing, then a rapid fire salvo of four smacks, harder than the first two. "Was that okay, my love?" Yes ma'am. Finding myself starting to enjoy this a little.

But not wanting to be just a passive participant, I thought of this: "Miss Pullam, could you pull the pantyhose off my dick and let me put it down between your thighs please? So I can kind of hump your soft sexy thighs while you punish me for being a bad boy?" That would give me back at least a little control, and get me away from thinking that the mother was simply abusing me as the daughter had done the other week.

"Oh of course baby! That's a wonderful idea." So accomplishing that, I soon found my dick squeezed between her soft warm thighs, while my butt remained encased in the pantyhose. She began lightly spanking me again, telling me she was punishing me for being a bad sexy boy, then alternating with loving rubs of my bum, telling me how cute it was. This was feeling really good, so I started thrusting down between her thighs, the prelube from my dick providing just enough lubrication. I found that as I would pull back, Miss Pullam would smack my ass, causing me to instinctively pull my butt away from the pain, which drove my cock back down between her thighs.

We played that game for quite a while, while watching the man on the screen getting similar treatment. Only his dick was still in his pantyhose, and she was smacking him harder than Miss Pullam was smacking me. So I was thankful for that. Then as my thrusts got faster and faster and my breathing became more ragged, Miss Pullam told me to slow down, that she wanted to finish me off a different way than this.

But I was onto her now, and I was going to take charge, even if subtly. "Oh Miss Pullam, please let me come between your thighs, they're so soft and warm..." I gave a few more deep thrusts before adding, "You can spank me harder if you want, for disobeying you."

Smack! "Well, young man," smack, "I guess I can let you have your release now." Smack! "But you're going to have to do something for me after," smack, "to make it up to me." Smack!!

"Ow! Yes, ma'am, I promise! I'll do whatever you want if you'll just let me come now." I was getting a feel for the way the video was going, and I thought the woman was a dominatrix who planned to take the man further beyond his (and my) point of degradation, but I was wise to that and wasn't going to let her.

So I took advantage of Miss Pullam, using her soft thighs to jack myself off in. She got to spank me for it, of course, and she was laying it on pretty good now, but I was gonna come in between those thighs and make a mess of her, and then I was probably going to leave. We'd be even, so it wouldn't be unfair: I'd made her come, and now she was going to make me come.

Sensing me getting closer, Miss Pullam then put her left hand to work, pinching my nipples through the satiny camisole. Between that and her abuse of my bottom (pretty hard swats now!), I soon came. And it felt glorious, my dick enveloped between her thighs. Does a vagina feel better than this? I didn't want any of my cum wasted by shooting past the bottoms of her thighs, so I shortened my strokes so they'd stay what I judged to be mid-thigh.

I pumped my spunk there between her motherly thighs (actually thinking for a brief moment about a black foster mother I'd had for a short time), while Angela continued to rain blows on my ass, saying things like, "You nasty boy! Sneaking mommy's panty hose and watching porn. And then when I try to spank you for it you sneak your naughty dick down between my thighs!" All this time she was raining pretty powerful smacks down on my ass and upper thighs. Thankfully the fishnets took a little of the sting out of them.

"And wearing my camisole too, playing with your little titties through it! Just wait till your father hears about this; you know he already thinks you're a little bit of a sissy. You never have any dates with girls, and just hang out with your guy friends all the time."

My orgasm was pretty much finished, but my dick was still rock hard and sensitive, so I continued to pump it through her cum-covered thighs. "Please, mom, don't tell dad about this! I'll do anything you say, just don't..." I was onto her, and playing into her perverted fantasy, but I wasn't going to play along when she suggested the next degrading thing, whatever it might be.

"It's okay, baby," her spanks becoming softer now, interspersed with tender rubs of my butt. Here she pulled the pantyhose off my butt, so she could caress it more softly. "This will be our little secret. And if you ever want to wear my things again," smack! "just ask me, okay baby? I'll even buy you some pretty things if you want..."

I was still slowly humping her thighs, enjoying the softness even more as my dick started to soften. Miss Pullam reached between my legs, which she bade me widen, and began to fondle my balls. Her thumb was suspiciously close to my anus, and while I was mindful of that I gave her the benefit of the doubt, her hand being positioned as it was.

"Honey, if you ever want to know things about sex, you just come to mommy okay? Have you ever tasted a woman's vaginal secretions?" Reaching between her legs she wet her middle finger with herself then put that finger in my mouth. "That's how a woman tastes down there. Do you like it?" I mmmhmmm'd into her finger to tell her that I did.

"Baby, have you ever tasted your own cum? No? Are you sure? There's no shame in being curious." Wedging her right hand down between my cock and her thighs she got some on her fingers, then bringing that hand to her lips she made a lewd show of licking it off, acting like it was the best-tasting thing in the world. "See? Mommy likes the taste of your cum. Do you want to try it?" I shook my head no. "Oh baby, I so wish you would. But it's okay for now." For now?

"Let's see what a mess you've made of me down here...," as she helped me up and onto the wobbly high heels I was still wearing. "Kneel in front of me, baby, so you can get a good look. It felt good coming between mommy's legs, didn't it?" I said that it did, as I knelt in front of her closed knees.

"Now let's see....Oh my! Honey, you came SO much! Even daddy doesn't come that much. It must've felt really good for you!" I nodded that it did, staring at my white cum smeared all over the insides of her light brown thighs.

"Oh baby, you were such a bad boy and made so much of a mess on me, while I was only trying to punish you. Mommy just thought it would counteract the pain if she let you nestle your penis between her thighs... But look what you did! I'm afraid you're going have to clean me up, baby." As she looked at me innocently, as if it were the most natural thing in the world for a son to clean his mother up after coming on her.

And this was exactly where I'd thought this was heading. Because, you see, since my 'encounter' with Capri I'd done some research on domination and submission (amazing what the college library had on the subject, as well as internet forums). But still playing the role I said, "Yes, Miss Pullam, let me go get some paper towels."

"Oh my dear, wouldn't it be easier if you just get it off me yourself? And call me mommy, won't you?" The sweetest look on her face, a stark juxtaposition with her cum-covered inner thighs, and her splayed pussy still dripping wet.

So I reached for some of it with a finger, but Angela said, "Oh baby, it would be so much easier if you'd just lick it off, then you wouldn't have to wipe it anywhere. And when you get it all off I'll let you move up and taste me here [spreading and fingering herself lewdly], wouldn't you like that, baby? Would I be your first for giving oral sex? Yes? Oh honey, let me teach you then..." As she went on rubbing and fingering herself, taking a bit of my cum now and then to lick off her finger, showing me that it wasn't so bad...

With an apprehensive and somewhat-disgusted look on my face, I leaned in and said, "Yes, mommy..., I'll clean my naughty cum off your skin with my mouth." When I'd said mommy I thought Angela was going to come, and then when I'd said the rest of it...

"Oh thank you, honey! It's not so bad, and you might even like it.... I know I'll like the feel of your tongue on my soft skin, so just concentrate on that if you want."

"Thank you, mommy, I will. May I take off these shoes, though? They're starting to hurt my feet." Of course, baby. So I did, taking the opportunity to also take the stockings off, which Angela didn't seem to like too much, but she didn't say anything.

Then as I leaned in as if I were about to really do it, I asked, "Mommy, could I look at your breasts while I do this? Please? I've seen you in bikinis before and I guess I sometimes...fantasize about seeing them bare." Angela was lapping this up, massaging her tits through the cami. "And my....penis... always gets hard when I think about them, like it is now," as I stood up to show Angela my once-again fully-erect dick.

"Yes, baby, I think that would be alright. I mean, a boy really shouldn't be looking at his mother's breasts, but...well you've already done that other naughty thing, so I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll tell dad I gave you the birds-and-the-bees talk today. I just won't tell him it was show-and-tell!" With that, Angela whipped her top up above her breasts, then held them up and together, jiggling them for my pleasure as she thought I was about to finally do it. But here's where I tricked her.

Taking two big swipes with my palms up the insides of her thighs I scooped up most of my cum and applied it right over her nipples and areola, massaging her tits with it, really smearing it in there. At the same time, I'd knelt and scooched deep between her thighs and aiming my dick for her cunt, fitted it lengthwise over it, completely covering it with my fat cock. Then bringing my right hand down, I mauled her clit with it, still slick as it was with my spunk. Angela's face was wide-eyed with....fear? Astonishment that her little plan hadn't worked?

I nearly ripped the cami off me, snarling, "You're just like your daughter, aren't you!? Or did she get it from you?? Yeah, I've seen what women like you can do with that kind of power, but you're not going to degrade me, Angela!" Purposely saying Angela vice Miss Pullam. I attacked her clit even more roughly with my thumb. That had the desired effect, and she seemed to be getting off on the rough treatment.

"Trying to coerce me...no, make me lick my cum off of you! That's degrading, don't you think? Here, have some more of it." I'd found a little still lingering near her pussy, smeared three fingers through it, then shoved those fingers into her mouth, and not gently.

"So here's what's going to happen. Or I can just leave now." Her eyes told me she didn't want me to leave now. "You lay there and play with yourself, but don't come, while I fast forward this and see what you had in store for me."

She complied obediently while I hit Play and then 2x FF. The man's spanking had ended, and then the dom made him kneel between her legs and eat her out, his pantyhose still on. When she'd come, she 'let' him push her legs up (her pantyhose still down at her ankles) and pump himself between her thighs, but not into her pussy. With it playing 2x fast you couldn't hear anything, but it looked like she was encouraging him to come there.

And when he finally did, she opened her legs to show him the mess there, pointing at him, probably telling him he needed to clean her up, just like Miss Pullam had done to me. Only this guy was a wimp and actually did it, almost making me gag. Angela was getting heated, so I firmly reminded her not to come. The dom took some of the man's spunk on her fingers and rubbed it into her clit and pussy. When he'd cleaned her legs enough she let him lick there, until she came again.

She got up and stepped out of view, and I was just about to hit Stop. But she must've told him to stay there. Because that's what he did, laying down across the couch, his pantyhose pulled down below his butt from when he was humping her before. And the scene didn't fade out. Pretty soon the dom came back with a small bag that she was going to reveal the contents of to the submissive guy. I hit Play so I could hear (and learn).

She sat on the couch near the man, making him look at her while she explained what she'd brought over. First a bottle of clear lube, which she laid on the cushion beside the man's face. Then a white slender thing which she explained was a vibrator, and demonstrated its 3 or 4 speeds. She slid that into the sub's mouth and told him to suck on it. Then what she described as a 'butt plug,' which I didn't know about at the time, but of course know now what they are.