White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, this feels so good, being held in the arms of a strong young man. Takes me back to my college days, and one of the first frat parties I went to..." She proceeded to tell me about that, in vivid detail. It involved her as a freshman with a black upperclassman in a big closet.

"First we were kissing, then he pulled me into this closet and started unbuttoning my shirt. Then he spun me around and pushed my skirt down to the floor, then he finished unbuttoning my shirt..." Here she told me to perform on her what she was telling me about that experience.

"And when he got it fully unbuttoned he pulled it down off my shoulders, but kept my arms in the sleeves so it felt like a restraint of some kind, that he could just grab my shirt in the back and keep me from moving my arms much. Oooo yes, just like that."

"And then of course he started to fondle my breasts, first holding me by my shirt with his left hand while letting his right roam all over my breasts. Mmmm, yes, like that."

"Then when he knew I wasn't going to run away, he used both hands to maul my chest. Yes, like that, but harder. Oh yes...." My dick was rock-solid by now, but I didn't push against her, not wanting to affront my professor or overstep my boundaries.

"And then he pulled each breast up and out of my bra. Mmmhmmm." After a time of letting him/me (I wasn't sure which) do that, "Then he reached in back and undid my bra..." This was somewhat-familiar territory now, and given that I could see the clasp this time, was quickly accomplished.

"And then he played with my breasts for quite a while, while pressing his hard dick against my bottom." You don't have to tell me twice, and my hard dick was quickly pressed against her bottom, my hands overflowing with breastmeat.

"Oh yes, you feel just like him. Mmmmm. Pinch my nipples?" So I obliged, but soon got a 'harder' command from her. Then she started grinding her ass into my cock. This was pretty erotic for my 18yo self, feeling up and dry humping my 40-something professor in her office.

She had me tell her the kinds of things her beaux was saying about her breasts, her ass, her body. So I improvised, which seemed close enough based on her reactions.

"Then he turned me around to face him and I was....just so excited by his touches that I thought I was maybe falling in love with him. He groped my breasts some more--" so I did that, "--and I was just about to ask him if he liked me when--"

Professor Pullam was looking at me with real tears in her eyes (Oh God, what have I done to Angela?), "--he pushed me down to my knees." Here she had to wait for me to catch on and actually do that, "Then he unzipped his fly..." again, a nod at my fly to get me to do that, "and jacked it off in front of my face."

So reluctantly I did even that. I wasn't sure where this was going, but my dick was eager as ever. "Then he stepped toward me and shoved it in my mouth." As I dutifully tried to re-enact that, though, Professor Pullam turned her head abruptly, causing my dick to jam into her cheek. Pulling me by my dick, she got up off her knees and sat back in the chair, her face nearly eye-to-eye with my one-eyed monster.

Holding my dick very tight and jacking me just a little (to keep me interested I think), Professor Pullam told me the rest of the story. How she was shocked and felt used, this being her first time ever doing that, but then thinking, Maybe if I just do it he'll like me. So she did, though she didn't much know how to do it so it ended up being mainly him jacking off in her mouth. She described how she'd looked up at him, tried to project her love to him, but that he'd mostly kept his head up and back, as if he were imagining someone else. That's when it struck her that she was just being used.

She tried to pull her mouth off him, but he was so close and so in rut that he held her head in place with one hand while jacking off with the other. Until he came in her mouth, not giving her a chance to pull back, grunting like an animal, though he didn't say anything ugly.

When it was over she stood up and tried to hug him, tried to tell him she liked him, tried to get him to do that for her, or at least rub her down there. But he'd just said, "Thanks, baby," and was gone. She'd tried to talk to him at parties later, but he avoided her.

"You know what he had the nerve to tell me later? 'Real men don't do that.' Can you believe that ish?" Professor Pullam was clearly mad at the re-living of this debasement. And as I was about to find out, felt she was due something that had been denied earlier. She wanted payback.

"So Mark, I think you told me that you like giving girls oral sex? Honey, I ain't had enough of that in my life, so if you don't mind..." Here she stood up, shimmied out of her panties, then sat back in the chair, butt on the edge, nearly laying down.

I didn't need any further encouragement, and literally dove between her thighs, giving her the best oral sex I knew how to give. I was trying to show the Professor what I could do. It must've been satisfactory, because in just a few minutes she was screaming out her orgasm on the end of my tongue.

Her cries spurred me on and I increased my intensity instead of backing off like I'd always done before, and that either gave her a second orgasm close on the heels of the first, or prolonged the one into about a two-minute long screaming explosion of lust. She collapsed back onto the chair, eyes closed, and my dick got me in trouble again: Look at that sopping-wet pussy, Mark! Slide me up there against it. That's it. A little closer...

"What do you think you're doing, young man?" Not shouted like Capri had done, but a challenge not to be disobeyed. She'd sat up in the chair and was essentially staring down at me.

"I was just..."

"You were just nothing! You're just like all men, thinking you can take from women, without our permission, force us..." She trailed off in a mini-fit of exasperation. I tried to deny all that, saying I was a nice guy, etc.

"Oh you're nice enough on the outside I'll give you that, but once that dick gets hard," she slapped "that dick" for emphasis, "you stop caring about a girl's feelings and just want what you want. Men!" I sat there shame-facedly, not responding, honestly not knowing who was talking to me right now.

In a deep, parodying voice, "Real men don't do that!" "But you're a real man, Mark, and you did that extremely well, so I give you credit for that. But another thing that bugs me about men is that they want to play with a girl's butt, even stick their dicks in them, but when it comes time for reciprocation then it's all, 'Real men don't do that either!"

"Well I'm here to tell you that it can feel good for both sexes! Mr. Livingston, has anyone ever played with your butt, or have you?"

I figured since this was a fantasy then the time with Angela a short time before didn't count, so I answered no. But more a tentative, "No.....", like, where is this going? And what a turn of events!

Professor Pullam told me to stand up and take my pants and underwear off. She got up from the chair and directed me to kneel in front of it and lay my chest on it. When I looked at her quizzically she said, "Just do it! If you want a B in my class..." Oh God, what had I gotten myself into? But I need that grade...

The 18 & Interracial DVD was still playing, but its professor and coed had long ago finished their liaison, and now it was on to the next story. I couldn't see it anymore, but their voices and sounds were a big turn-on.

"Mr. Livingston, you have such a cute bottom!" As she proceeded to rub it all over, asking me if it felt good. "Maybe this will feel better," as she pressed her giant knockers into my bottom, then used them to massage it.

"And if I reached around and grabbed you here," unhhh, "that feels good, doesn't it?" Yes ma'am! Please don't stop doing that.

"So, Mark, I'm going to play with your butt a little. Just tell me honestly if it feels good or not, okay?" Yes ma'am, I will. Not thinking that it would, but I needed that grade. Then she stepped away and I heard a paper bag crinkling; probably the Victoria's Secret shopping bag Angela had brought out earlier. I knew it! She did have all those vibrators and things in that bag, and had been planning to use them on me before.

"This is a bottle of lubricant," Professor Pullam said, showing me said bottle, "and I'm just going to put a little on the tip of my forefinger and then--" I winced and jumped when the cold lube hit the skin of my butt, "--push it gently right in.....here." A little probing while she found my sphincter.

The professor stationed herself on her knees to my left, then reached under with her left hand and grabbed my dick. Saying oh wait, she squirted some lube in the palm of that hand and began stroking me with it. That felt muuuuch better than pre-cum or even shampoo. I'm gonna have to get me some of that stuff!

"Good so far, Mr. Livingston? I'm just holding slight pressure against your anus while I jerk you slowly. But if I do this--" starting the slow circles Angela had done in the shower, "--does that feel even better?" I didn't really want to, but I acknowledged that it did.

"I could tell in your dick that it did! Women are the same: if you do it gently, like this--" more pressure, still circling, "--they'll feel it in their clitoris like you're feeling it in your penis."

She continued those motions, adding words of encouragement (even a good boy or two) and expertly brought my dick to maximum arousal, holding me just short of orgasm. It was maddening because both my dick and I wanted to come so badly. Come in her warm hand and shoot our load all over her pretty upholstered chair.

"Alright, Mr. Livingston, I'm going to push it in now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, ma'am!" And as Angela had done before in the shower, Professor Pullam slowly pushed her finger in till it felt like it was almost at the second knuckle.

"Still doing good?" Yes, ma'am. "Okay sugar, I'm going to push it all the way in now..." A statement of fact, not asking. And she did just that, though I can't say the sensation changed much, just a bit thicker. But it felt good. So good in fact, that when the Professor stopped stroking me (but kept her hand clamped on it) I began to hump her hand, which meant of course that I was humping my ass on her finger, she being careful to not let it slip out.

"Oh Mr. Livingston, you're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I said yes, and when she tried to get me to say which I enjoyed most, her hand on my dick or her finger up my butt, I just said both, not wanting to have to choose just then.

"It's making me so hot, watching you enjoy this. I need some more of that talented tongue of yours!" She pulled her finger out of my butt and her hand off my dick so quickly, preparing to stand up, that I must've groaned with the simultaneous loss of those two sensations.

"Do you miss feeling my touches? That's normal. Would you like something to replace my hands while I have you lick me again?" Yes, ma'am, not really knowing what either could be.

From her bag of tricks she pulled out what I'd later learn was a cock ring, but with a built-in vibrator. Showing it to me and then lubing it up, she slid it with some difficulty all the way to the base of my dick. "Whew, Mr. Livingson! You're packing quite a tool here. I don't usually see that on Caucasian boys." I liked the compliment, didn't like boys. And then I wondered how many African American boys she'd done this with.

And then she turned it on. Ohmygodthatfeelsgood! What would that feel like on the head of my dick? "You like that, I see. Good. I don't think it will make you come, but let me know and I'll turn it off."

Thinking on that for a moment she said, "I might not have made that specific enough: you're not allowed to come until I let you, understood?" Yes ma'am, understood! But can it be with this vibrating thing when the time comes? "If you come too soon, you'll have to visit another time and we'll have to start all over talking about your grade.

"Now, for your anus, since I only had one finger in there--" Wait! People use more than one finger?? "--then something about that size, like this highlighter," showing me a green highlighter, one of the fatter ones, not the pen-sized ones, "would make a good placeholder."

From her bag of tricks she pulled out a condom and put it on the highlighter, down over the cap. Then lubing it up she took up station to my left again, grabbed my cock, then proceeded to insert the Sharpie into my bunghole. Her finger before had been soft and rounded, but this? Mmm! This hurt a bit.

"It's okay, love, it'll pop in in a minute....And there it goes! I see you like that too; a little thicker than my finger, isn't it?"

Then she had me raise up on my knees, with the admonition to not let the Sharpie come out of my butt, "You may have to clench your cheeks to hold it in." She sat in the chair again, same position as before, and this time it wasn't so much me making love to her as her grinding her pussy roughly against my face. Even telling me to, "Take that, bitch!" and, "You like that, slut?" Kind of weird, but I guess she was working through her humiliation with the young man years ago.

It was hard to concentrate on her pussy though with the Sharpie feeling like it was slowly sliding out of my ass. Professor Pullam had planted my hands on her tits and I wasn't sure she'd appreciate me taking one off to push the Sharpie back in, so I figured I'd better not risk it. I tried my darndest to squeeze that Sharpie tight and keep it in my butt.

Professor Pullam quickly came, saying dirty things to me as she did, like she was a thug talking to some girl he was using. I didn't take any of it personally, I just thought she needed to vent her pent-up anger. I continued to gently lap at her pussy and massage her breasts, having totally forgotten about the Sharpie. And with a start I realized it wasn't in there anymore! But I stayed in position until Miss Pullam regained herself and stood up again. My dick was still feeling good from the vibrating thing, but my butthole seemed empty and wanted something back inside it.

Getting up from the chair, the Professor went back behind me. "Tsk, tsk, Mr. Livingston, you let the Sharpie come out."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry but it was so slip--" Then *smack* on my right butt cheek. Nearly as hard as some of Capri's lighter blows, and it made me jump to my feet and yell at her, "What is with you Pullam women and spanking people!" I grabbed Angela by the wrist and whirled her around, quickly giving her two swats, one on each side of her meaty ass. "Do you like that? Huh?" Giving her two more.

"Mark, please...you're hurting my wrist." I quickly let go, ashamed at my reaction. I'd been really mad though, something inside me had just snapped. Then The Beast said, "Spank her again, Mark! The bitch deserves it. Probably taught her daughter that."

Then I didn't know how this had happened, I hadn't even seen her move, but I looked down to see Angela on her knees, my cock buried in her mouth, assailing it with her tongue on the inside. When she had my full attention and my anger had burned away into please don't stop moans, she let it go and stood up to face me, cupping my face in her hands.

"Mark. I'm sorry, love, I got carried away. But it wasn't that hard of a spank, was it? It just triggered you, that's all. It reminded you of your time with my daughter Capri. But I'm not her, Mark. I don't try to inflict real pain. Just.....interest. Okay?" I collapsed into her, suddenly weak after the burst of adrenaline. Angela eased me down onto the couch with her.

With me sitting sideways across her lap she had me scooch over and lay back until she could fit one of her teats in my mouth. I instantly started suckling it and began to feel better. When she started gently stroking my dick I felt better still. The vibrating cock ring was still doing its thing.

"Mark, honey. Pleasure is just one side of a two-sided coin. Sometimes it helps if we experience a little pain, just a little, because that amplifies the pleasure when it replaces the pain. That's all I'd intended, love, a little smarting in your buttocks to contrast with the pleasure this cock ring was giving. I can't say you overreacted, given what Capri did to you. But I'm not....mean like her.

"I only like to use pain in moderation, as an antithesis to pleasure. If you'll stick with me, tonight and going forward, I think I can open your mind to a whole new dimension of sexual delight. Would you like that?"

I nodded that I would, her hand on my dick and my lips on her nipple having gotten me excited again.

"Oh my dear boy, I think we'll have so much fun together! I promise I'll make it worth your while. Okay?"

I nodded, but she wanted to hear me say it, so I said, "Okay."

"Excellent! Now be a dear and go bring me that bag, and when you come back, lay on Professor Pullam's lap just like this."

I retrieved the bag from across the room, surprised by how heavy it felt, but didn't look inside. When I returned I saw that Professor Pullam had moved herself closer to the left arm of the couch, and had stacked two throw pillows by her right side.

"Thank you, my dear boy. Lean closer and let me suck you a little as repayment for the way you made me feel with your tongue earlier. So I did and she did, giving me more than just a 'little' repayment.

"Now Mr. Livingston, I want to continue to explore your cute bum, so come sit on my lap, won't you?" I did, and she had me scooch to the left so my head was supported by the high, soft arm of the couch, while my butt lay on the pillows beside her.

"Here, can you reach my breast with your mouth, dear? That's it, hold the nipple in your mouth and lay back. Ooooh that feels so good. Bite it if you need to hold on. That's a dear boy."

She retrieved some things from the bag that I couldn't see, but soon held some kind of clamp thing up to me. "This is called a nipple clamp, dear, and I'd like to apply it to you." The Professor was kinky; who knew?

I didn't agree, but I didn't object, so she went ahead. Actually applying one to each nipple. The jaws were covered in a smooth rubber or something, and they had screws to adjust the pressure. She had me tell her when they were too tight, then backed off a tiny bit. When her hand went back to my dick it felt even better than before. Maybe there was something to this pain-and-pleasure thing.

"Mr. Livingston, I want you to know that you're not the first young man to come to my office begging for a better grade." At 'begging' she given one of the nipple clamps a little twist, which caused a burst of pain, but with her other hand she stroked over the head of my dick, the pleasure there overcoming the pain in my nipple. Hmmm, this is interesting...

"Young women too, I've had them in this exact position," twisting the other nipple clamp, immediately followed by stroking over my cock head. "You're wondering what that might look like, aren't you? A young woman, perhaps someone like your Nia--" a bolt of lightning went through my dick at the thought of my Nia lying here with nipple clamps on, "me doing these painful, yet pleasurable things to them." At 'painful' she'd twisted both nipple clamps, and at 'pleasurable' she had leaned down and sucked the head of my dick, causing me to almost lose my mouth's grip on her tit.