White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace and Nia quickly warmed to the idea, but Keisha not so much.

"Yeah, I know, Keisha. So maybe you three play to pair up, and whoever's left goes with me? Or we just play it out, all 4 of us, but if you and I end up together we start over." The alcohol was starting to mess with my head and I was getting confused about the different permutations, though there weren't that many.

"I think that will work! So what are the rules?" Candace.

Keisha said, "Low man loses? On a tie for low we roll again."

"So we'll only be rolling twice, maybe three or four times at most," I added. "But we need to pass our dice around one place before rolling again."

"You don't trust me even with dice, Mark?" She looked mock-hurt, but proud that I recognized her hustling skills.

"Sister, I was born at night, but not last night." We all giggled, even Keisha.

We rolled the first round and two 2's were low so we rolled again and I was low so I went out. Those three rolled again and Keisha was low, but that would put her with me so they rolled again and Candace was it. That's what I'd hoped it would be of course, and this was best because it paired Candace and I together, and there were no boundaries for us (except intercourse), and Nia with Keisha, and they could do anything together also.

"Fill your drinks and let's go to my room!" So drinks were refilled and pit stops made, and soon we were all in our underwear on Candace's bed.

"So I guess the winning team, me and Nia should get to go first, and I've got one I want to start with: Candace, take Mark's thing out through the hole and get him hard however you want." "Perfect, now kneel in front of him and do the Home Alone thing, like, 'It's so big!'" That was fun, especially the getting-me-hard part. She'd brought the camera after all, and its flash sealed that silly moment in digital amber.

"Alright, we get to go now! Unless Mark, you want to start?" I told her oldest-to-youngest worked. "Okay, something artful, with you two kissing. Sit on the bed facing each other and interlock your legs. Good, now lean into each other for a kiss, but with your arms over each other's shoulders so we can see your breasts. Lovely!" Flash.

We went back and forth like that for a while, the girls enjoying it very much, like we really were each other's life-size Barbie dolls. And then the rules mostly broke down and Candace was posed with Keisha, then with Nia, and in some I was posed with two girls by the 3rd girl. Oh, and all clothing had come off pretty early on. Well, except Candace's panties because it was 'that time of the month' for her.

It was a lot of fun, and I was glad I'd thought of it. Especially because I'd been allowed to touch Keisha's breasts in a few of the shots. Since this was just play-acting and posing, I guess she supposed that was all right with respect to her boyfriend. My favorite shot was Keisha's magnificent breasts sandwiching my face; I can still almost feel those warm, fleshy globes encompassing almost my whole head.

It was a great way to spend an evening with our friends; better than sitting in a movie theater at least. And it hadn't really been sexual, though we were all naked of course. But then it sort of petered out when we couldn't think of any new poses, plus it was getting late.

Nia pulled me to the kitchen ostensibly to help bring back sodas, and when we were alone asked, "Mark, would it be okay if I spent the night with Keisha and...you know?" I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead, telling her it was more than okay with me.

"But maybe we should give them an opportunity to offer? I'll sleep with Candace if she wants me to, otherwise I'll take the couch. To be honest, I don't even feel like 'doing' anything with her. Assuming she'd even want to, of course. I do want to feel her close to me again though, I have to admit that."

"She really likes you, so I'm sure she'd like that. After you sang tonight I think she started looking at you a little differently, like she's seeing a new dimension of you. I am too, and it makes me love you even more." That was punctuated by a French kiss, and then we grabbed 4 cans of Sprite and went back to the bedroom.

"Thank you, guys!" Both girls popped their cans and took big gulps, as did Nia and I. We'd run out of wine some time ago, and playing 'Barbie doll' was strenuous at times.

"Nia, do you want me take you back soon?" Nia started to answer when Keisha and Candace both said no, we should stay here. Or at least we were welcome to, if we wanted. "Whaddya think, babe, wanna spend the night?" She looked at Keisha, who was looking somewhat hungrily at her. Candace's face looked hopeful, and I assumed that was for me.

"Yes, I think that would be nice. I mean, if it wouldn't put you out or anything..."

"Same as last time? Mark with me and the girls in Keisha's room?" Keisha and Nia just nodded, but you could see the excitement in their faces. I said it was fine with me (of course). "Then it's settled! Pancakes and bacon again in the morning?" Everyone agreed to that! Her pancakes had been really good, and she had real maple syrup, which I didn't think I'd ever had before.

Candace said, "Goodnight then, you two."

And I couldn't resist adding, "And please don't keep us awake all night this time!" Nia looked back at me smiling and blushing, Keisha close behind her, her hands maybe already on Nia's butt.

I closed and locked the door behind them, then finished my Sprite and went to the bathroom. I washed him off with a clean washcloth just in case, folding it over the edge of the little hamper. When I came out Candace had slipped into a little see-through negligée, and she slipped past me into the bathroom. I couldn't help following her with my eyes, since I hadn't seen her in such a thing before.

I sat on the bed in my underwear, looking at a Psychology textbook from her nightstand. "You planning to change majors?" She'd startled me because I was engrossed in the book and hadn't heard her. Actually, I was in the Index looking for Interracial Relationships (which wasn't there), and I told her as much.

"Getting serious with Nia, aren't you?"

"Next year I'm going to ask her to marry me, that's how serious. I know we really can't or shouldn't get married so young, but isn't there like a 'promise ring' or something guys do?" She talked with me about that and helped me understand it better, though what she said was pretty close to what I'd already thought.

Then I got back to interracial relationships and told her about the book I'd found in the library, and that Rita had lent Nia a copy. "That's a good start, I read it last year. There are others I'd recommend..." And she wrote down a few for me. I asked her about some of the concepts in the book, her being a black woman and all, especially the 'good enough' thing. She really opened my eyes with some of the things she said, and made me feel worse for Nia, all the tormenting thoughts she must've had during our short relationship.

"I hope she believes me that I really, truly love her as a person, and that I don't think of her as a fling or as someone to be used and then thrown away..." I got choked up and had to stop talking for a minute.

"I think she does, Mark, I really do. I've chatted with her 2 or 3 times, once since your conversation Tuesday..."

"Really!? I think thanks? You've been helping her maybe, helping her understand or whatever?"

"I have, among other things, normal 'girl things.' But I can tell you that she loves you very much and—" I turned away to hide my face, but was still listening, "—she wants a future with you too." She patted my bare leg until I turned back to look at her. "Don't worry about her love for you: she's utterly smitten with you. Stay with me, Mark. Look at me. And from what I know of you, you're madly in love with her and want only the best for her.

"I wouldn't let your racial differences get between you at all, because there really are none that should. You're two smart young people who just happen to have different skin colors; that part doesn't need to be analyzed any further than that. But what you can work on, and you already are, is understanding all the baggage that comes with being a black person in America. You can't change it, and none of it's your fault, but if you can understand it you'll better understand Nia. And then you can be supportive of her or reassure her of your love for her. Don't overdo it, but as opportunities arise, maybe talk with her about things that come up, or how she reacts to whatever thing is bothering her.

"You're so empathetic and innately kind that I have no doubt that you're the perfect white man for her. You're showing that already by checking out that book all on your own and engaging her in conversation about it. Anyway, you have my number if you ever want to talk to me about any of this." I leaned in to hug her and she seemed like more of a friend and counselor, even a big sister, to me than a smokin' hot babe I'd been intimate with before.

We started to hear moans and cries of pleasure from the other room and both giggled. "I know I said this last time, but again, thank you so much for sharing Nia with Keisha. It's been really good for her, something to fill that void in her sexuality that Marcus doesn't give her." Pause. "And that *I* can't properly give her. I guess I just like guys too much." She cupped my cheek when she said that, and looked lovingly at me.

We talked a bit about bisexuality, and how I was okay with Nia exploring that side of her, because of what I've told you before, that she was traditional in her outlook on relationships. And then I sort of edged into Nia's apparent submissiveness, and Candace said she'd noticed and/or suspected that too. I told her about the book Rita lent me, The Superior Man, which I thought was to help me become a little more forceful or realistic or something and not keep Nia on a pedestal all the time.

"Rita told me to specifically read Parts Two, Four, and Five, but I jumped right to Part Four: What Women Really Want, and I've have learned a lot from it."

"That's overall a good book, but take parts of it with a grain of salt. You're a really sweet guy, Mark, and you live by an inner code that I admire. But don't let anything you read or hear sway you too far from that. If it doesn't feel 'right' to you, then it probably isn't. For you. You're doing great with Nia, honestly. And admittedly with Keisha and I too, or you wouldn't be sitting here! So don't change too much just to try to become something some author says you should be." She kissed me tenderly on the lips.

I kissed her back, holding her face, and soon we sank down to the pillow, still kissing and caressing each other's faces. She rubbed my chest and nipples, which I took as my cue to touch her breasts. I just brushed and held them through the lacy material though and didn't go much for her nipples. Then she reached down for my penis, admittedly hard, but I kind of pushed her hand away, saying this was enough for me.

(Ladies: what do you do when a man turns down your initiation of sex? You rear back and look at him like he's crazy, right? Or ask if he's sick, or if he doesn't find you attractive anymore? Well yeah, Candace had that reaction. And why? Because men 'always want it,' right? And when they don't, women need to understand why.)

Do you think I knew that at 18?? No, I thought I'd be able to say to a woman, "Could we just cuddle tonight?" and she'd be okay with that. But that's not how it works, so I had to explain.

"I told Nia the other day that I personally felt like cutting back on sex with others; not that we should, or that she had to also, just that's what I was thinking for me." Candace was nodding and following along, 'getting' it. And seeming to appreciate me more for it. "But this isn't that. As you can see—excuse me: hear!—by her being in there with Keisha. You guys are an exception, and I came here tonight almost expecting, and certainly anticipating winding up in bed with you.

"But the thing is, since you're, you know, I can't do that thing I love to do for you. I love making you feel that way, hearing the sounds you make, and seeing the love in your eyes afterward. Not just you, of course, I love doing it in general, but it's more special for me with you and Nia because I'm in love with each of you, in your own ways. So I—" I couldn't finish my sentence because Candace sealed my mouth with hers, kissing me as passionately as ever. Girls are funny sometimes: they get more excited when you tell them you don't want to have sex than when you do.

"I understand. And this is part of what I meant about you being such a sweet guy. I'd like to do that for you, but mostly I offered it because a girl kind of feels like she's 'supposed' to, ya know? Like it's an expectation that if a guy and a girl are laying together like this, then at least the guy's going to get off."

"I get it, and thank you. But you know what? I actually told Nia in the kitchen when we got sodas that I actually didn't necessarily want to 'do' anything with you tonight, but feeling you close to me again would be nice."

"Is this close enough?" She'd rolled herself atop me and was kissing my face and neck, causing my previously deflating penis to inflate, and I'm sure she could feel it. "It's nice to feel your attraction to me this way. Girls like that, and I'm sure Nia does too."

"May I rub your bottom, Candace?"

"It'd be a shame if you didn't, it being so close and all!" So I commenced to rubbing that glorious booty, remembering how she'd shaken and popped it for me when I was singing.

"Mark, you never have to ask permission to do anything with me. If you want to do it, just do it. For instance, if you wanted to push me down to your groin right now, I'd do that for you. Because I love you and trust you." The look she gave me was simple yet so powerful.

Playfully...yet not, I asked, "Candace, would you even have intercourse with me?"

She hesitated for only a second, reading my face, "I would. I'd thoroughly enjoy making love to you. And one of the reasons is because you're the type of guy who says 'intercourse' and not something cruder." She gave me a kiss. "But I know you wouldn't because you're saving yourself for Nia, and funny as it sounds, that's another reason I'd make love to you." She kissed me again.

That prompted me to outline for her when, where, and how I planned to propose to Nia (or give her a promise ring or whatever), and how that would be 'the night,' and where we'd go and all for that. She had tears in her eyes and said it sounded very sweet. Candace became my chief consultant in that as the date got closer.

Then I guess we were all talked out and she turned over to snuggle her back against me, turning off her bedside lamp. It was just then that we heard a muffled oh shit! from Keisha. I said, "Those kids are still going at it!" Candace laughed, I suspect at my use of 'kids.' I considered her full grown because she was so insightful and mature, while Keisha not so much, though both were 21. Nia was a kid of course, as was I, technically. But I like to think that Candace thought of me as more grown; she even said as much sometime later, that I was an "old soul." I'd never heard the term, but it seemed to fit.

As I held her in the dark, one hand on one of her breasts, my penis couldn't help but get a little chubby. It embarrassed me a little so I scooched it away from her, but she pushed back into me and began to rub up and down it, making it harder. That progressed into her asking/telling me to take my underwear off, and she pulled her panties down in the back. We nestled me into the crevice of her large bottom, and I'd have been happy with that, just going to sleep now, but she had other plans and began to rub up and down me again.

Justgently, but she knew what it was doing to me and where it was leading my mind. Before long my pre-cum had lubricated her smooth skin and I took over some of the pumping and rubbing. And my right hand was playing with both her nipples now, no longer the sort of platonic resting of my hand on just one breast. I thought through the messy implications of this of course, all the way to the climax if you will, and knew I should stop now, but the feeling was just too good.

And not just the feeling in my penis, but in my right hand at her nipples, and my left playing in her curled hair. The feeling of her smooth back against my chest and stomach, and of her powerful thighs as her legs sought out and enfolded mine. And the coup de gras was the way she smelled! My face was nuzzled into her hair and neck and I was held captive in an olfactory prison I couldn't escape even if I'd wanted to.

Then she got a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer and reached around to apply it to me. "Make love to me, Mark," was all she said, and for the next ten minutes that's what I did, made love to her from behind (like this, though, not really). Even though I didn't know yet what vaginal sex felt like, I imagined it couldn't be much different than this. I pumped slowly and deeply through the meaty cheeks of her bottom as my breathing quickened and my love and lust for her rose.

You'd have thought she was getting pleasure from it too, the way she pushed back against me, moaning and encouraging me. We 'wrestled as one' like that for quite a while, me using her bottom as if it were her vagina, and with the things we were saying to each other, it almost seemed to me like it was.

"That's it, baby, take me slowly but deeply. Mmmmm, yes..."

"Candace, I've always wanted to do this with you. You and Nia are really the only two women I want to share this with, because I really love both of you." A time then of pumping and moaning, and I was intrigued by how Candace sounded: how she seemed like she was really enjoying this somehow.

"I'm glad Nia consented to sharing you with me like this. She told me all about your first time and it sounded magical. I'm really glad you two waited for each other. Squeeze my breasts harder, please?"

And like that as I got closer and closer. And somehow as she seemed to also.

"Mark?" She sounded different now, but I kept stroking slowly after I answered. "Listen, I'm really sorry that Keisha and I treated you as just a plaything at first, like a sex doll or something." I told her I hadn't minded, as I'd gotten something out of it too. "I know, but now that I've really gotten to know you, I just want to say that I know now that it was wrong, and I want to deeply apologize."

"Apology accepted. Though no harm was done, and it was because of you guys, specifically you!, that I met Nia. And we get to have fun together, the 4 of us. I don't mean just the sex, but all of it: going to parties and the coffeeshop, playing strip-whatever, everything. You guys are great friends for me and for us. And I'm glad you've taken a real liking to Nia, because I kind of worried about that."

"What's not to like about Nia? She's the sweetest girl I think I've ever met, and so witty and spontaneous. And you're the nicest guy I've ever met—shhh, don't deny it—and I want to confide something in you. Do you think you want to hear it?"

"I do, Candace, whatever it is. Nia and I have a rule that there be no fibbing, and no artificiality between us. So yes, tell me."

"If you were just a year or maybe two older, I could definitely see you being my boyfriend. And longer-term my fiancé, and well, you know the rest." She'd gotten very quiet at the end, and I was dumbfounded so I was at a loss for words for a while. Candace rubbed herself against me slowly because I'd stopped.

1...456789