White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started rubbing it, making it even harder and larger. As I thought about and then dismissed replying that Nia and I weren't sexual like that yet, Myra said, "Trish, you ever date a white boy?" Trish said she hadn't, in Gabby's normal voice.

"You mean up there in Torontah you ain't never mess with them fine lil' French boys?" Okay, now I knew who Trish was: essentially Gabby, but somehow Myra's friend, which seemed unlikely, but there it was.

Trish said she hadn't, and then as much to me as to Trish, Myra said, "Well I heard somethin' about these white boys, and I been wonderin' if it's true..." Oh God, here came the cunnilingus question again from a black girl. But the way Myra was working my dick through my pants and my nipples through my shirt, I didn't really mind. Trish giggled, suspecting where this was going.

"Is it true, baby, that white boys like to lick pussy?" Her smoldering look into my eyes almost had me dropping to my knees to "show her better'n I could tell her." [That's something Nia had said once.] "Especially black pussy?" And then she started rubbing my cock between her thumb and forefinger.

"Um, well, I don't know about all white men—" I couldn't bring myself to say "boys", "—but I personally do, yeah. But not just black ones."

Myra stopped molesting me long enough to put one of my hands on her shirt-covered breast, and that hand betrayed me by instinctively squeezing and pressing that soft flesh. "So if mah girl Trish was to raise that skirt up, would you drop to your knees and lick the fuck out of that coochie?" I was stunned at that word coming from a girl; I'd never heard it from Nia. Neither her use of 'bitch' earlier. And the way she sped up on my dick almost had me saying yes, but there was the matter of my feelings for Nia. And Nia wasn't technically here right now, per our promise to each other.

"I'd love that more than anything, Myra, but well, I'm faithful to my girlfriend..."

"Like hell you are: what have I been doing to your fat dick for the past 5 minutes?? And look at how you're squeezing my tit! D'ja hear that, T, he's all faithful to his girlfriend. Probably some goody-two-shoes Hillary Banks college girl, ain't she?" I started to react meanly to that and Trish saw it and intervened, inserting herself between me and Myra.

"You'll have to excuse my somewhat aggressive friend. Truth is, we did meet Nia, and she asked us to tell you they were going next door to Target, and to come over there when you're done here. We'd seen you with her and thought you were cute, and we were intrigued that you were with a black girl. And that would've been the end of it, but Myra here couldn't let it go, so....here we are."

"Yeah, here we are, and I still wanna know how good you lick pussy!" Myra pushed her way around Trish and started mauling me again, this time pulling her loose shirt to the side and putting my hand on her bare breast. Oh God, nipples are my downfall, but I still tried to protest that I couldn't do this, that I had to go.

"Trish, you talk white: let Mark hear you say, Help! Rape!" No they wouldn't!! But apparently they would, because Trish put on probably the whitest white-girl expression she knew, even putting the back of her wrist against her forehead, and mimed softly yelling, Help! He's raping me! Dear God, what had I gotten into! If only I hadn't let Myra lead me in here like a docile lamb...

Purring now, Myra said, "So Mark-baby, we don't want to do that. We just want to, you know, find out for ourselves. Neither of us has had a man for a while (am'I right, girl?), and we just want you to make us feel good, ya know? And if it helps ease your conscience, they say that eatin' ain't cheatin'. I bet even Nia'd tell you that. So how 'bout it, baby, hmmm?" She'd gone all soft now: her voice, her hands, and especially her lips when they nibbled on my neck.

I'm sorry, Nia... I'd tell her all about it afterwards though and profusely beg her forgiveness. Which I thought just maybe she'd grant... Maybe after certain penances were performed, which could be fun too.

The benches on the sides of the cubicle were deep like a couch seat, and the girls shucked their pants/skirt/panties and leaned back on them, side by side, holding their legs back, offering me a buffet of sweet brown pussy. I started with Gabby, because she was the one who aroused me the most (plus Myra had sort of offered her up earlier), and oh God she tasted so good! Now that we were into the sex I let myself remember again that this was really Gabby, and I hadn't gotten to do this to her before.

So back and forth I went, ramping up each girl with my tongue on their pussies and hands on their nipples, keeping them in time with each other, building them to what I hoped would be a stereo crescendo. Myra was loud, as was her nature, while Trish was more demure, which I expected of her.

Each had thin thighs, and with them pressed firmly against each other it wasn't very far from one slick vagina to the other, so I found that if I centered myself on my knees between the girls I could just lean this way and that and lap at each of them quickly in succession. I moved my thumbs to their pussy lips, and keeping that constant friction going, leaned side-to-side to apply licks and sucks to both clits.

The girls took over on their nipples, even reaching across to the other's toward the end. I felt like the conductor of an orchestra, waving my baton first at this section, then at that one, causing each one to get louder when pointed to. My tongue was the baton, but my other baton, my gros baton blanc as Simone had dubbed it the other week, was in dire need of attention. But I couldn't (and wouldn't) remove a hand from either of the ladies to address that, so I let him be, knowing there'd be a time for him.

So in that manner I gave both of these girls, strangers to me, powerful orgasms that were almost simultaneous. As they came and alternately wailed and moaned I kept up the work of thumbs and tongue, prolonging their ecstasy as long as I could. But eventually they each pushed me away, not able to take any more. I leaned back on my heels and watched them expectantly as they sat up and got ahold of themselves.

"Got dayam, son! You do it like that to Nia?" I nodded proudly. "Well no wonder she was smilin' the whole time we seen her! Shit!" She fanned herself and looked over at Trish, who was quiet, slumped over with a dreamy look on her face.

"I bet you gon' find some o' them lil' French boys when you get back to Torontah, ain'cha Trish?" Trish could only nod, she was so spent.

"Mark, you alright, man. I'm kinda sorry now that we put you in this position, but DAMN, I kinda ain't sorry! Nia bet' know how good she's got it. And I'd never really come between a sista-girl and her man, but if ever she ain't treat you right, you let me know!" As she shimmied into her tight jeans she exclaimed Shit again, like she still couldn't get over what I'd done to her.

"You better stay in here five minutes, let me an' Trish get out the store. In case Nia and her friend come back, ya know? And thank you, baby, that was awesome!"

And then they were gone. And before my brain had even fully processed that, my dick was like, Where'd they go, buddy? I told him I didn't know, but I wasn't used to Nia leaving me hangin' like this. But then it hadn't been Nia, and I'd just been used like a man-whore by two African American hotties. Did I mind it? Not really, of course, but I did feel kind of funny inside. This wasn't how sex was supposed to be for me. But wow! I almost couldn't wait to tell Nia, even IF it got me in trouble.

So I waited 5 minutes before exiting, then turned to the rack they keep there at the dressing rooms for you to hang the things you didn't want, and....my 3 outfits weren't there. Well crap! Brie or somebody must've put them back. I didn't feel like going to find them, and besides, I didn't see the girls in the store, so I needed to find where they'd got to. I went to the register to ask Brie.

"Oh they went to Target a while ago."

"Like five minutes ago?"

"No. A while ago, probably 30 minutes or more."

I looked at her hard, trying to get her to break character, but she didn't. She was tough. "Okaaaay....I guess I'm walkin' to Target then..." Giving her time, right? Time to bust out laughing and say, Naw, they're hidin' in the restroom! But she didn't.

She did say, though, "Don't you want your clothes?" And when I turned back she was holding up a Ross bag with quite a few clothes in it.

"My clothes?"

"Yeah, those two girls that came in after you guys bought 'em for ya. Well, the little gangsta one did. Said something about, for services rendered?" And then Brie couldn't take it anymore and fell out laughing. I mean, the girl could hardly stand up, so she laid across the counter howling at my expense.

I snatched the bag from her and headed toward the door, head erect and spine straight, the only way I knew to maintain my dignity against the gale of laughter at my back.

"Mark, Mark! Come back!" She was still laughing, but getting hold of herself. By the time I'd stopped, turned, judged her face, and then started taking slow steps back toward her, she could almost speak clearly.

"Nia's a trip, ain't she? I heard some of her 'Simone' act the other week when you guys were here, and this time I didn't eavesdrop as much, but she even had me wondering who was in there with you. And I seen her go in!"

We laughed together over that, and I allowed that she was indeed a trip.

"She keeps us in stitches around the House, always bein' somebody she isn't. She's a really good actress. And is going to BE a good actress, a famous one, I really believe that. But you got your hands full, I hope you know that!"

"I thought I did know that, Brie, but she continues to surprise me by the day. I'm going to marry her, you know. She may not know it yet, but I am."

Then Brie got serious. Like really serious. "She knows. And she tells the ones of us she knows like that the same thing. She really loves you." She said it with almost tears in her eyes, and that made me tear up and look away. "Go. Go find your girl. They really did go to Target."

I turned to go, my heart pounding to see Nia again. But at the door I turned and said, "Hey Brie, come with us to the coffee house next time. I'll sing something for you!" She smiled and waved and nodded yes, and I spun through the door and jogged over to Target.

Just as I was passing in front of the Exit doors they auto-opened and out strolled Nia and Gabby, each with a Target bag in hand, not much in them though.

"Did they all fit?"

"Yeah but—"

"Great, I think you'll look good in them. Impress my mom at least with your 'impeccable style.'"

"Yeah but—"

"Mark, did you bring the minivan over?" Nia was looking for it in the Target lot and Gabby cut her eyes at her and shook her head no twice, emphatically. Realization finally dawned (I'm thick-headed sometimes), and I realized that now wasn't the time to ask about what'd happened.

"No, I...I guess I didn't think to drive it over..."

"That's alright," as Nia hooked her arm in mine and headed us down the walk back toward Ross. "Sorry we bailed on you like that; Gabby and I both needed some girl things from Target. Oh, did that French lady make an appearance?"

I looked down at her, but she was looking out into the parking lot for the car and didn't meet my eyes. "No....but I met this French-Canadian girl and her friend, who I think might be from inner-city Detroit. Just a guess." I thought I heard a snicker from Gabby, and I looked at Nia again, hoping for some acknowledgement. But nothing, even though she was looking placidly straight into my face.

"That's interesting, you'll have to tell me all about it later. Oh Gabby!," she said over her shoulder, "Did you hear that Monica is getting married in Barbaydos?!" And then the girls fell into talking about this destination wedding in Barbados and how they hoped they'd be invited but probably wouldn't because Monica hardly knew them and wasn't Eric a hunk and their babies were going to be so cute and..." And finally I tuned out, thinking instead about Newton's Laws of Motions, which was something I at least cared about.

Walking the girls to the door of the House I asked Nia if she could stay behind on the porch with me.

"What's up, baby?"'

"Well, I guess what's 'up' is my manhood. Do you think you could...."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I guess we did say we'd be romantic today. Sure, you want to park somewhere?"

"Nia, we were romantic today. Only *I* wasn't, if you know what I mean..."

"We were? When?" I looked incredulously at her, but there was nothing in her eyes or face or manner to give away that I'd just performed oral sex on her and Gabby in the dressing room of a Ross, for God's sake.

"Could we go sit in the car?" She said sure, so we did. It was parked about half a block down from the House. With the engine running and heat on I said, "Nia, please acknowledge now what happened at Ross."

She started to continue to play dumb, but then her face broke and the gig was up. But she didn't laugh, or even smile; to be honest, she looked kind of bewildered, not herself almost. "Nia, it's incredible how deeply you get into your roles, and I enjoy playing along, but the afterward kind of....scares me I guess."

She suddenly looked panicky and quickly stretched over to hug and kiss me. "I'm sorry, Mark. I don't know what comes over me. Honestly, it kind of scares me too sometimes." She hugged me tighter and kissed me harder. "It all came rushing back to me just now, and I—" She broke off, suddenly bashful and ashamed.

"I had no idea going into the store with you and Gabby that I was going to do that. I was planning for you to meet Simone again, but then at the last minute Gabby asked if she could come, and I couldn't very well tell her no, that you and I needed 'alone time.' But then I saw the way you looked at me differently after the cornrows, and that idea came to me as we walked into the store."

She went on to tell me how she'd bounced it off Gabby, then the two of them had quickly fitted her out with the clothes and jewelry (with Brie's help), but as for what happened after the changing booth door closed, even now she was hazy about that.

"So tell me, what did we do? Who did you say I was, Myra? What did Myra do?"

I looked at her wonderingly, even suspiciously, and still a little bit scared about what all this even meant. But I told her in broad outlines what had happened.

"Eatin' ain't cheatin', huh? Yeah, I guess I've heard that before."

"Do you believe it?"

"Does it mean just a man doing a woman, or.... Let me ask you this: if I sucked some strange guy's penis, would you be okay with it?"

"Honestly....? No."

"Me either, I think. We have The Promise between us for that reason, don'cha think? I mean it's all fun and okay when we're together, but I like to think that we're serious enough about each other that....well, you know."

"Oh I think that too! Of course I do. You're my girl, and I don't even want to be messing around with other women. Really, I don't."

"I believe you, baby." She kissed me one last time and then pulled back over to her side. I was putting the car in Drive when she said, "And yet..." Urrrr! Hard brakes, back in Park.

I looked over at her to find her looking down sadly. "And yet, what?"

"And yet you went into that changing room with that girl Myra and her friend Trish..." She sniffled a little.

"NIA! It was YOU! I--!"

Then she broke out laughing and looked at me with a big smile, "Am I a pretty good actress?" Then she blushed and got bashful.

"PRETTY good?!?!?! You had me thinking I was really in trouble for...well I don't know for what!"

"Oh you're still in trouble, Mister!" Then her face quickly changed and she was Myra again, "Bes' belie' dat!" I punched her on the arm (not too softly either), and she was Nia again, mock-hurt that I'd hit her like that.

"You deserved that, and you know it!" I drove us to one of our secluded spots and she made it all up to me with her hands and mouth. But I did have to suffer a punishment, which went something like this:

"Oh baby, I'm getting close, your lips feel so good on me!"

"Oh yeah, you're gonna come, huh?" Taking over energetically with both hands while she was talking, "I bet you let that skank Myra do this to you, didn't you?" She attacked my cock with her mouth again, and the thought that it was Myra made it swell and almoooost start to come, when Nia clamped down hard on the base, killing my orgasm. I'd never had that done to me before and boy was it frustrating!

"Nia!!"

"What? White boy can't take his punishment like a man? Myra don't play dat shit: you ain't comin' in my mouth, homeboy."

"Nia! Bloody hell!" I was in one of my Bloody hell phases.

"Oh I'm sorry, baby. Let me do it all the way this time, okay?" I nodded, but was still skeptical.

This time I didn't tell her I was getting close, thinking I'd sneak it past her.

She abruptly stopped and sqeezed the base again, hard. "So I go off next door and some ho' rubs up on you and you just forget all about me??"

"Nia, damn it!!!" But she just grinned devilishly at me, still herself. I think she relished my discomfort, but I wasn't sure why. Remember how she was supposed to be the submissive one? I guess she was trying on the other role.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! That's enough punishment, let me give you your reward now." And her face was so soft and sweet and loving that I thought she really meant it this time. Slow licks, then slow strokes with the head against her pursed lips, then bobbing the lips down and over, then some tongue, and finally the combination of all those techniques and sensations had me telling her to get ready cuz'....

"ARRRgggghhh!! NIA!!! What the FUCK!!?" She'd clamped back down again. I felt a little bad about cussing at all, especially cussing at her, but jeez!

"I bet that slut Trish begged you to stuff this fat cock into her pretty little French-Canadian pussy, didn't she?" And then the girl BIT the head of my cock before I could answer, holding her lips open so I could see her teeth pressing into it.

"NO! No, no, no! She wasn't like that! She was really nice. She was as much a prisoner of the situation as I was!" Nia let off the pressure of her teeth a little, but didn't release me. "It was that skank Myra who made us do those things." I'd thrown the word back at her to see what she'd do about it, and she didn't disappoint.

She bit down harder, and then, asking as well as you can around teeth full of cock, "'kank?" [Try it: she couldn't make the 's' sound.]

"Your word, sweetheart." I was having fun with her now, though I was still desperate to come. And the biting was fun, her putting into practice what Rita had told us about Wednesday.

She came up off my dick and smooched all over my lips and face. "I love you, Mark Livingston! You're a good match for me." Then she was between the captain's chairs and had folded the rear bench seat down into its bed form as quick as you please. (Ever since I'd shown her it did that, it had been her favorite place to make out.) Her pants and panties were off in a flash and she laid on her back, telling me to get back there and 69 with her and show her how good I was with "that tongue."

123456...9