White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a couple minutes of that I panted, "Just a little bit more, Gabby... Thank you, baby girl... Oh yessss...."

"STOP!" Nia's barked order caused both of us to jump, and me to groan out a grrrr at her.

"I almost forgot, baby, isn't it you who thinks the female partner should always come first...?"

"Well yes..." As I tried to bounce my dick against my stomach to get just enough friction to make me cum. "But exceptions can be made..." I was so frustrated because I couldn't reach it, and Gabby didn't dare touch it after that barked command. Hell, I'd even have taken Nia thumping it again, if only she'd do it enough to make me come.

"There, there, sweetheart. Maybe some nice, cold ICE would help it go down? Gabby, would you?" Nia motioned toward the ice bucket I hadn't noticed before.

"Um, you know, uh, sugar lump...I'm okay, really." But she wasn't having it, and Gabby was back with a hand towel full of ice.

"Oh my poor boyfriend, his beautiful penis so swollen and red like that..." And then she was doing something I didn't think I cared for: "Gabby, would you hold it up, please? Thank you, dear." And she carefully held the towel like a hammock and slid it under my penis, then had Gabby let go.

"Oh dear, it's so stiff it won't lie down. Well let's see..." Then she pushed my penis down, nestling it in the cold, cold ice before wrapping the flaps of towel over it. "Oh my, it's so stiff it still won't stay down! Gabby dear, would you climb up here and sit on this? That's it, let me just....perfect!" Gabby looked at me kind of sheepishly, but I could also tell she enjoyed tormenting me.

"There, is that better, baby? Do you think you can concentrate on licking us now and guessing who's who without your penis distracting you?" I started to answer but she pulled the blindfold back down, saying, "Doesn't matter, you're going to lick us anyway, and this one doesn't count!" Then she leapt on my face and ground herself into me mercilessly, almost like she was trying to make herself come.

After a couple minutes she popped off with a gasp, sounding like she was actually just about to come. "OhmyGod! Gabby, get up here and get some of this! Oh and Mark, this one doesn't count either because she'll be cold. But try to make her come, you've got 3 minutes. Go!"

Gabby jumped on my face and I laid into her with everything my lips and tongue had. I was at a disadvantage because I couldn't grab her butt for more pressure, but she was soon moaning and writhing. I assumed the rules had changed and that if I made Gabby come then it would be my turn, so I laid into that delicious pussy with every lick, suck, blow, bite, and hum I had in repertoire.

And I think I almost had her there when Nia called time and it sounded and felt like she physically dragged Gabby off of me, punctuated by Gabby pleading for "just 10 more seconds!" But no, Nia said we had a pussy-guessing contest to get done, and if I wanted to come then I'd better get it right this time! While she was saying that she was adding more ice to the towel, and putting one of the heavy bed pillows over it.

Then the same standing over, talking from above, and shuffling back and forth, but this time I got it right because I paid attention to how wet and warm they were when they sat on my face. Nia was the first one, easy to guess because she wasn't as hot between the legs as Gabby would've still been. Gabby was next, because when the two girls had assaulted me just before I paid more attention to how they tasted than how they smelled, and I was able to isolate a flavor from Gabby that was distinct from Nia. Not better or worse, just different, so that was the tell.

"Nia, Gabby, Gabby again, Nia, Gabby. Bank it." They'd taken the blindfold off, and I was looking at them confidently.

"You sure?" Nia, trying to sow doubt.

"As sure as you're a naughty young lady who's gonna get a well-deserved spanking as soon as my hands are free!" I made a show of trying to get my hands free, but I really couldn't.

"Oooo! Didja hear that, Gabby? A spanking! Have you ever been spanked by a guy?" Her eyes were dancing, and I knew she'd really enjoy it if Gabby joined in.

"Maybe not by the right guy..." said Gabby, looking all coy and vulnerable.

"Nia, either untie me now, or you two make me come. And I'm not asking!"

"See how mad he gets when he's frustrated, Gabby? I like this side of him. Do you think we should...?" Nodding toward my penis, now standing stiff and quivering because someone had removed the towel and ice. Gabby nodded vigorously, even licking her lips maybe subconsciously.

"Alright, baby, you won the contest, and I guess we won't put you through the blindfolded dick-sucking contest... So would you like to come now?" Batting her eyelashes and biting her lower lip, a look that almost made me come before she touched me.

"We do want to put on a show for you though, would that be alright?" These were all rhetorical questions, and she knew by the you'd better do it now look I was giving her what my answer was.

Finally, each girl girl knelt beside me on the bed, and without further playing around, leaned in and met each other's lips above my dick, then made out sensuously for my benefit (I think?) while each held it with one hand. A couple minutes of that had me more than ready for them to apply their sultry lips to me. And soon they did it: lips still locked together, they lowered their heads down until the tip of my dick touched their lips, then they held that pressure on either side until their lips had travelled all the way to the base. Oh.My.God! It felt exquisite, maybe better than anything I'd felt (and seen, that was a big part of it) before. I got the feeling they'd worked this whole thing out before today.

They made a return trip to the top, and then a few more round trips. Keep in mind that my dick was travelling vertically up their faces, past their lips, then noses, with the head stopping near their foreheads. But we all know that's not the best way to do it, and they did too, because they soon switched to lowering my dick so their lips were parallel to it, which of course felt a whole lot better.

After a couple minutes of that, which felt fantastic (have you ever had two girls working on your log with their lips?), I asked Nia if she'd untie my hands so I could feel their breasts. She studied that for a moment, but then said, "No, we want this to be all about you. Remember I told you that the other night after we left the theater and you'd accomplished your mission? You seemed eager for that then, so..." She was twisting words around on me and could tell it made me madder (and maybe hornier).

"But it would be 'all about me' if you'd let me f'ing do what I want!" I struggled again at the scarves, to no avail. But The Beast stirred...

"Oooo, did you hear that, Gabby? 'F'ing'! From a young gentleman who doesn't cuss, that's pretty strong! Okay baby, let us make you come now and then we'll untie you and you can touch us all over..." Gabby joined in with her showing me on her body exactly what 'all over' meant. I had to acquiesce (because I really had no choice), so I just laid back to watch the show.

The girls then laid down 90 degrees to me on the big King bed and went back to work, sliding their pushed-together lips up and down the length of my cock, licking the head and sensitive place when they were up there. Yeah, that's it, just a little more of this... The view of their butts through the frilly nighty things was giving me (and to some extent, The Beast) ideas of what we might do with those protruding little booties.

I had my head lifted up to watch, and each girl was giving me the sultriest expression she could put on as they slavered over my dick. Oh yeah... I laid back so I could tense my legs like I need to so I can come, and was just about there...

"Wait!"

"NIA! Damnit!" I arrgghed and thrashed around, and this time it was The Beast trying to break the bonds. And I daresay he almost succeeded.

"Such language from a normally respectful young man!" She thumped my dick, hard, and I scrunched up into almost a ball. Gabby gasped on my behalf I think, but Nia went on non-chalantly. I wasn't sure I liked this side of her: I think I liked her better as the submissive one.

"You see, it occurred to me that neither Gabby or I has orgasmed yet, so it wouldn't be fitting for you to go first, would it?" Before I could answer, she cocked her forefinger against her thumb above my dick and looked pointedly at it and then back at me for my answer. Unfair, right?

"No, sweetheart, that wouldn't be fair. And you're right, I've said that many times after Rita taught us that."

Nia then smothered my face with kisses, "You're such a gentleman, Mark! Always looking after a woman's needs before his own. I love that about you!" Then she buried her tongue in my mouth and jacked my dick furiously. But I knew I'd better not come, so I held back and forced myself to endure it. I think she felt that, because when she pulled back and looked at me I saw a you did good look in her eyes.

Then she climbed on my face, and tossed over her should to Gabby, "You can suck him, but don't let him come." The she began to seriously work on her orgasm. "Hold your tongue still for a minute, baby." "Ah, yes, that's it..." Her eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time, and I desperately wished my hands were free so I could squeeze that tight little ass and her firm titties. Gabby was softly engulfing me in her mouth, which felt incredible. Incredibly soft actually; soft like the rest of Gabby.

"Oh yes, Mark! I'm there, baby. Lick my clit slowly and firmly like you do." Slow hunching against my mouth, her eyes bored into mine. "That's it, sweetheart, lover, husband..." And then she was over the precipice, pouring her heart and love and soul into me with her eyes, the way Rita had done. And it was so overpowering for me that I had to twist to yank my penis from Gabby's mouth; I felt bad, but I'd explain it to her after. After this.

After this thing, this experience that never seemed to end: my lovely Nia gently riding herself to a deep and powerful, yet subdued orgasm on my lips and tongue. I saw flash through her eyes the white house with the picket fence, the little girl that was half her/half me, even us in a photo taken at the Eiffel Tower. I know, I know, I can't explain it either, but it happened! I loved this new kind of orgasm of hers, the one Rita had taught us, the one where you stay with your partner rather than close your eyes and experience it by yourself.

Nia rolled off me and started untying my hand on one side, while Gabby cued off her and did the other side. Then they snuggled up on either side of me while I fitted my arms under their necks and around their backs, pulling them tightly to me.

"Oh my God, baby, that was the most incredible one yet..." She was still panting hard and felt warm and flushed against me.

"Did you....nah, never mind. It's silly."

"Did I what?" Raising her head to look at me, imploring the answer from me with her eyes.

"Well, when you were in your orgasm, looking at me so intently, did you...I guess, think about anything in particular?"

"I thought of what a wonderful husband you're going to be, and about the little white house with the pick—"

"Did you really!!?" My eyes must've shot wide open, and the way I started surely scared her.

"Yeeees...and I thought about having kids with you..." Overcome, I pulled her face to me and kissed her hard.

Then I whispered in her ear, "I saw those things too..." When she pulled back I saw reflected in her watery eyes my own eyes brimming with tears.

"You guys are so good for each other. I hope I find that someday."

"You will, Gabby, you will," said her roommate, best friend, and bisexual lover. "We're going to work on that, us 3 plus Rita."

The girls then laid back on my chest while I lightly caressed their backs. My penis went flaccid as I lay there listening to their soft breathing, enveloped in their warmth, scent, and feminine softness.

Knock, knock, knock. "Housekeeping." Nia jerked up and said she'd get it. I pulled the big comforter from my left side up over Gabby and I. Gabby took the opportunity to lightly hold my penis.

"Just a minute." I heard the clattering of hangers in the hallway closet, then Nia unbolting and opening the door.

"Oh I'm sorry, dear! I was just checking if the room was empty, because we never really know." The voice was female, black, and mature. A bit cultured even, kinda like Miss Pullam's. And though I'd vowed to never see her again after what she'd done to me [Ch. 20], my dick still remembered the first time with her, and twitched. Gabby noticed, because she began squeezing it her in soft, petite hand. And of course he responded, because he hadn't "gotten his" yet.

"Check out time is noon, right? What time is it now, please?"

"Oh it's only 10, dear. You have time still. In fact, if you wanted to call the front desk I'm sure they'd give you till 2."

"Oh thank you! It's my boyfriend and I; he lives in a dorm and I live in a Sorority, so we never get enough time alone, if you know what I mean..."

A husky chuckle, and then, "Oh I do, I do! I remember those days quite well... Those days are past me now, but you two young people enjoy each other, and I'll come back after 2."

"But ma'am, if I may: I don't see a ring on your finger, so maybe you'd like to come join us? My boyfriend is very good with his tongue..."

Aaaannnd....of course none of that later conversation happened. That was just my dick, which Gabby started stroking now, and my Walter Mitty mind [from the movie] filling in details of a highly-improbable daydream. And anyway, why did *I* need to fantasize, when I had my incredibly hot girlfriend (now shedding the robe she'd gotten from the closet) and her incredibly fine French-Canadian-ebony roommate sharing a bed with me already.

"Hey, what's going on over here?!" She must've seen the comforter popping over my crotch.

"Nussing, mademoiselle, I am just trying to get zees grosse baton blanc how you say...hard again for your play-zher." Oh GOD! She was Gabby from La Sorbonne again! Simone's protégé. Simone the 'concierge to the stars,' whose 'young American love-air' was yours truly [Ch. 19]. This could get...interesting.

"For my 'play-zher' indeed!" She pantomimed "play-zher" with her hands and even a bit of The Neck Thing. "Girl, you know you want that fat white dick as much as I do!" Definitely not Simone; actually almost Myra. Please let it be Simone and Gabby from La Sorbonne, Nia! But I'd learned that I didn't get to make requests (maybe suggestions), that Nia had to play it however it struck her in the moment.

'Regular' Gabby laughed and dove under the comforter to take my rod as deep in her soft mouth as she could. "Oh my God, Gabby!"

"Shhhhh! I'm calling the front desk. - Yes, hi. This is Nia Carter in room 516. Um, could I request a late checkout, please? -- Yes, thank you so much, 2 o'clock would be perfect! Thank you, goodbye."

Nia whipped the cover back from us to reveal Gabby absolutely going to town on me with mouth and both hands doing that counter-rotating thing she does. "Ah, I see my young love-airs have gotten...how you say...reacquainted, nez pas? Gabby, my dear, you must give ze young man a rest from time to time lest you keel heem, no?"

Kill me, yes! I volunteer to go out like that!

But Simone gently eased Gabby's face off my cock, leaving a look of yearning burnt across Gabby's reddened face. "Mon Cherie, french french french baton french french boca french..." Simone was talking to Gabby in French to keep me from understanding, but my high school Spanish let me recognize a few words. They conversed back and forth a bit, the gist of it seeming to be that Simone was asking Gabby her protégé if she was sure she wanted to do something. Then at the very end, a tres bien from Simone and they turned back toward me, Simone looking serious.

"Monsieur Mark. Gabby, zees lovely young lady, a very special friend of mine (hand over her heart), vould like to geeve you a very precious geeft. And I sink you are a young man worthy of zees geeft, so vould you like to receive eet?"

"Um, I guess so, unless the gift is that she's a virgin and...." I pulled the comforter over me defensively.

I saw Nia's appreciativeness of my willpower in the eyes of the person standing in front of of me, but Simone tittered her sexy French laugh and said, "Oh no no, my dear boy! ZAT vould be a very precious geeft indeed, and zat is not on the table today." I relaxed quite a bit.

"You see, my dear young man, Gabby would like to perform ze oral sex on you and, how you say, 'go all ze way.' You know what I am trying to say, yes?"

I did know what Simone was trying to say, but tried to peer in to see what Nia thought. Because to me at that point that was a very special thing that only she and I shared. But I only saw Simone there, and when I looked at Gabby I saw only French Gabby from La Sorbonne who very much liked this young American boy and wanted to do 'zees' special thing for him. In the end I could only nod, partly because I wanted plausible deniability if this somehow went sideways later.

"Tres biene, excellente, very good!" And then Simone settled in to tutor her 18yo protégé in the art of making love to a man's penis with her hands and mouth, and that was incredibly hot to watch and be part of when I let myself sink into the role, as it were. (Sink into this hot mouth is what I thought.) The mature lady coached the woman-child in French, which as you know is a sexy language, so between that and watching the love-filled face of La Sorbonne Gabby working me over, I was soon ready for the finale.

Then Nia, fast becoming an expert in my body language, spoke as Nia, "Mark? Let us be our real selves now, all 3 of us." She looked very serious, and it scared me somehow. "Would you like to finish in Gabby's mouth?" There was no trace of flippancy or jealousy on Nia's face, just that somehow-eerie seriousness. And when I looked at Gabby for some kind of explanation, there was only that same love-look from before, but this time I knew it was the real Gabby. And that she wanted to do that for me.

"Ahhh....is this a Cosmo quiz?" I smiled and laughed a bit, trying to break the tension, and Gabby stifled a laugh, but Nia remained dead-serious.

"Baby, don't do that, please. We're serious: Gabby wants to do it for you, and I want to give her to you that way, like you've given your close friend Kiesha to me."

I was suddenly sober, and struck by the magnitude of what they were offering me. Now don't get me wrong: if they'd been offering a jack-off in Gabby's mouth but then pulling out, I'd have done that all day long. But this was special to me. And not just me, but to Nia too. And it was one of those things only she and I had shared so far.

"Yes, Nia. I humbly accept your gift, and I promise I'll cherish it forever. It would (careful here)—it would mean nearly as much to me with Gabby as it does with you. Because I love her nearly as much..." My voice trailed away and I had to turn away from them.

"I know you do, baby. We both do." I looked at Gabby, who had tears in her eyes and was nodding that she loved me too. Then Nia kissed me and laid me back on the pillows, her face as she pulled away confirming her deepest love for me and the joy that she could give this to me.