White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 25

Story Info
Frat party girls gone wild, hotel fun with Nia and Gabby.
22k words
4.64
4.3k
5

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11/19/2005, Saturday

> > > A unicorn isn't a real animal, you know.

> True....but aren't I rare and magical?

> > > You truly are, and I love you for it.

That had been her answer to Question 97 on Rita's Getting to Know Your Partner quiz.

> Tell me later why you picked a beaver? I'm doing Gabby's hair.

> > > Oh really? Did you "do" anything else for Gabby last night?

> Maybe.....maybe not! ;-) You'll find out later.

Some studying and homework, then to Domino's at 4:00. I got to chat with Felicia a bit, which was always nice. Trey said he and Kyla were going to the Alpha Thanksgiving party, so it would be fun seeing him there. Alpha Phi Alpha was the fraternity that had the party last month and Trey had been talking to the guys about pledging there when he came back to school next year. (He'd been a Freshman last year in Philosophy, but couldn't come back this year for some kind of money reasons.)

I hadn't worked out with Nia what to wear to the party, so I matched something up myself. (But I brought another outfit in my gym bag just in case!) "You look nice!" She said as she opened the door for me at 10:30 on the dot. Then looking at me side-eyed, "Did somebody help you...?" I was notoriously fashion unconscious, and she'd quickly learned that.

I pulled her out the door onto the big porch and then left a few steps, pinning her to the wall. "Yeah, that white girl from the next floor up stopped by asking if there was anything she could do for me..." Nia giggled as I ran my hands over her back and bottom, looking lustfully at her. "Jake was out so I asked her in to judge outfits as I tried them on." Then I kissed her deeply to give her a few moments to imagine how that might've gone.

"Did you have to change your underwear too?" She panted into my ear.

"Oh yeah. That was her favorite part..." I dove into the left side of her neck with kisses and nips, my left hand squeezing her rump, safe from passing eyes because it was on the far side of us, away from the door. But what I hadn't considered when I dove into her neck on that side was that not only could *I* not see anyone on the porch, neither could Nia.

"You two should get a room! And not a dressing room!" Brie! I jerked up off of Nia and tried to play it off like I hadn't just been totally making out with her on the dark side of the porch. Kyla poked her head out the door and asked what was going on. "Nothin', really. These two just can't keep their hands off each other!"

"Well can you blame her? Mark is pretty cute!" Kyla winked at me playfully, but it was enough to put me in full embarrassment mode. Nia giggled and tried to shoosh them back inside, but just then Trey walked up the steps lookin' all fly.

"What's goin' on here?"

"Turns out it was nothing," Brie said, "but I first thought Nia was being attacked by a vampire, the way Mark was goin' at her neck!"

"I'll bite your neck," I said as I lunged for Brie, who squealed and ran back in the house. Trey came up and Kyla kissed and hugged him, then the 4 of us talked for a minute before going inside for a wine pre-lube.

"White, Nia? You still like white, right?" Brie on wine duty again.

"You saw us on the porch! What'chou think?" All three ladies laughed and Nia kissed me for emphasis, with full tongue.

And that's when Gabby walked in. "Gabby! Thank goodness! Can you save me from these lecherous ladies?" I'd relied on Gabby to be the sober, serious one (because she usually was). But as she got close to me and put her arms around my neck(!) I could smell that she'd already been in the wine.

"Depends. What's in it for me?" Then she planted a sensual closed-mouth kiss directly on my lips and held it there. I was flabbergasted and couldn't even react, but the girls erupted with hoots and hollers and started chanting, Go Gabby, Go Gabby! Nia was laughing the hardest of all.

When Gabby finally released me I pretended to be weak-kneed (though I really was), then I hid behind Nia, asking her to protect me from that enchantress. "Aw, you can't take an innocent little kiss?!"

"Innocent my a— butt! Trey, did that look innocent to you??"

"Yo man, I'm just here to pick my girl. You on your own!" Kyla told him that was a good answer, then kissed him much like Gabby had kissed me, complete with cheers and encouragement from the other ladies.

Coming out of the kiss Trey play-acted a little dazed himself. "On second thought, my bruthah, maybe you and me should just go shoot pool tonight. Somethin's gotten into these ladies..."

Kyla scooped him to her (remember she was a stout girl, and Trey was almost as skinny as me), and said seductively, "Nothing's gotten into me yet, but if you play your cards right..." And then she full-on kissed him with tongue, even leaning him back like guys are supposed to do girls, not the other way around. Nia, Gabby, and Brie and some other girls who'd come to see what all the ruckus was busted out laughing at her joke, then they all started hollering and chanting Go Kyla! It was a raucous start to a raucous night.

After the girls had another round of wines, and another round or three of sexual innuendos, I managed to get Nia, Gabby, and Brie's drunk butts all in the minivan. Nia sat in the back with the other two girls, leaving me alone in the front while they whispered and laughed about God-knows-what. Probably last Saturday in Ross with 'Myra' and 'Trish.' Oh boy. I hoped the night didn't get any crazier than this.

At the frat house we had to park 3 blocks away and walk through the stiff November breeze. A block away we started hearing the music, and soon we started smelling barbecue. Their "thing" was those giant smoked turkey legs you see at state fairs and stuff. The way they had it set up you didn't come in through the front door, but around the side where the driveway was, then into the fenced back yard.

It was set up real nice with lights strung from poles across the huge yard in a grid pattern, lots of tables and chairs, two punch stations, and a couple grills cooking up the turkey legs (and the smaller wing drumettes). And music: absolutely huge speakers in all four corners of the yard, and a live DJ set up at the back of the house beside the steps up leading up to the huge covered back porch.

And people! People everywhere: sitting at tables, on the big back porch, and especially on the makeshift dance floor they'd put together from some kind of interlocking planks. It was only 11, but the party was in full swing.

Kyla and Trey peeled off after a guy waved him over. Brie saw some guy I guess she knew, and went over and dragged him to the dance floor; she didn't seem to be shy, or a girl who waited for a guy to make the first move, which I'd suspected anyway. That left me with Nia and Gabby. I glanced around for Sean, but didn't see him. Poor guy.

We found the drink station and all got red punch (all were spiked anyway), then found a grill where the smoked turkey parts were coming from. The girls got the smaller drumettes (though still larger than a chicken leg), while I went for a king-sized turkey leg. As we wove our way around the outside of the crowd to a picnic table on the far side of the yard, maybe it was something about the smoke, or the smell of bodies (and pheromones?) in the air, or holding the the huge turkey leg shaped like a club, but I felt somehow like a caveman with my two women. "Me Grok. Take care you girls!" Something like that.

As we settled on the bench, the girls sat flanking me, as they had on the walk over. I'd seen some guys maybe eyeing me jealously, and now noticed some of the girls maybe talking about me to their friends. Maybe, who knows? But what I do know is that as soon as we'd sat down, both "my girls" laid a hand on one of my thighs. And it wasn't long before the hands snaked down to caress the insides of my thighs. And not too much later, they were sliding up and over my hardening penis. So it was going to be that kind of night!

Both ladies chatted gaily to each other as if nothing was going on under the table, but it was hard for me to pretend the same. Nia being my official girlfriend I guess gave her pride of place, because she was rubbing the swollen head through my South Pole cargo pants, while Gabby's hand worked the shaft and my balls. Between their attentions there and my eyes taking in the lovely brown ladies dancing on the makeshift dancefloor under the string lights, I was getting quite aroused.

I whispered to Nia, but loud enough for Gabby to hear, "Hey, maybe we can go back to the House for a little while and come back after...?"

They both giggled, but said they weren't ready to leave yet; we'd just gotten there after all. So I asked them to please then, stop tormenting me so. More giggling, but they (mostly) stopped. They concentrated on eating their turkey wings with two hands, and were mostly done when a song ended and we heard Busta's smooth voice: "We about to get it just a little hot and sweaty in this.." The intro to Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls.

Nia jumped up, telling me and Gabby to hurry up.

"Niiiaaaaa...."

"What?? I just want to dance!"

"But not like last time.....right?" The time at the ZP party when Trey'd said he didn't know how my knees hadn't buckled.

"Right, right!" she said exasperatedly. Now come on!" I wiped my hands and laid my half-eaten turkey leg down on the napkin, then let her (and Gabby!?) lead/drag me to the dance floor. She spotted Kyla's head over the crowd and threaded us through to them, while they scooched out to try to give us room.

Brie was nearby with her guy from before, and hollered over at me, "You betta hold on, son!" She'd been there That Night, of course, since she was a ZP. I looked at Nia hard, with a look that said I really didn't want a repeat of that performance. She just grinned and looked back at me like, Okay, OKAY! Then she and Gabby made a "white-boy sandwich" out of me (the term they used later) and squished and ground and caressed all over me.

I can't say I minded it, of course, but we were at this all-black fraternity, and now I had two sistas dancing all up on me. (Remember I'd told Nia earlier how I'd been worried about going to this frat's earlier party with her: like I'd 'taken' one of their women or something. But now I had two fine black girls all but humping me on the dance floor in the middle of everybody.)

"Get it, girls!" Brie. "You go, Little Sisters!" Kyla. "Hang in there, my brotha!" Trey of course.

They took turns spinning me around to face them, holding my face while they sang the lewd lyrics to me, while the other held my hips and ground her groin into my backside. The stuff of wet dreams, to be sure, but there was still the embarrassment of it. But thankfully the song ended and a slow one came on, so I led the girls back to our table.

They were sweating (though it must've been in the low 40s) and panting, and even I was a bit out of breath; though I hadn't exactly danced a lot, I'd been girl-handled pretty roughly. "Thank you, ladies. That was.....vigorous." They laughed and gave each other high-fives.

I'd been thinking that Gabby was way more forward tonight than she'd ever been with me, when she leaned in and confirmed it: "You haven't seen 'vigorus' yet, Sir Mark'sSoHot..." Then she nibbled my earlobe while Nia leaned in to nibble the other one, both girls panting and moaning into my ears some of the naughty things they wanted to do with me that night. My dick was paying attention, but the geeky engineer part of me thought, "Cool, sultry stereo!"

After a while Kyla and Trey came over and said they were going inside because there was other food, plus a whole 'nother dance floor in the basement. The girls said that sounded good because they were getting chilly, so we followed them in. Coats were put somewhere, then we found the big dining room table with a bunch of finger foods and chips and crackers and stuff. To the kitchen for beers (yuck, but I drank one), then to the parlor to mingle with some of the guys Trey knew.

But that got boring for the girls pretty quick, and I could see them swaying to the music that was thumping up through the floor, so I suggested we go down and check it out.

Nia in my ear: "Oh you're gonna go down and check it out, alright! You're gonna go down and check both of us out tonight..." I smiled my appreciation of both her wordplay and her promise, while a glance at Gabby told me she'd caught at least the gist of what'd been said. How did I know? Maybe it was the raw, hungry look in her eyes.

Downstairs was insanely loud; there'd be no chance of talking as a group. And a maelstrom of disco balls, strobe lights, and those colored light beams that swing around wildly. And the stripper pole. Which was getting some serious action. I couldn't swear it from that distance, and with all the flashing lights, but I think the girl on it was in just bra and panties? Nah, couldn't be, right?

We found the drink station (giant trashcan) and got 3 cups of whatever-color-it-was. Whew, strong! But that's how these frat boys rolled. Can't bang the honeys if they ain't drunk enough, I supposed. Cruised around the outside until Nia spotted some girls from ZP and we joined them. Talking wasn't possible, just pulling people to you and yelling in their ear, and they still couldn't hear you, but pretended like they did. You know: typical frat party.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark (and the strobes), and now that we were a little closer, I could tell that the girls working the pole were in just their underwear. No way! Surely it must be swimsuits, at least?

But no, further study of the matter confirmed that these young, lovely black girls were dancing oh-so-lewdly on and around the pole in just their delicates. There were a lot of guys circled around, apparently yelling encouragement, so it was hard to tell what exactly was going on, but it seemed like there was always more than one girl dancing around in bra and panties.

And then Destiny's Child's Soldier came on, and I found out for sure. How did I find out for sure? Because Nia (and to a lesser extent, Gabby) dragged me onto the dance floor. We'd all finished our drinks and I think were feeling the alcohol pretty good. The girls worked us over to the ring of dancing couples around the ring of guys around the pole, and it became quite apparent then that the girls on and near the pole were in just their underwear.

I tried not to stare, which Gabby and Nia helped me with by rubbing themselves all over me and kissing me and groping my chest and crotch. I figured turnabout was fair play, and with Nia behind me reaching around to rub my boner, and Gabby in front rubbing my nipples, I reached a hand up to squeeze one of her C-cup breasts. If she'd have objected I would've blamed the alcohol, but no, she leaned into my ear and said, "Harder." So I did and she got a dreamy look in her eyes.

Nia spun me around and then spun herself around and ground her butt into my crotch, hard. Gabby reached around me to grab Nia's hips, then slammed herself into me, causing me to slam into Nia's rump, so it looked like I was banging Nia right there on the dance floor. After a while of that Nia stood up, but must've gotten dizzy because I had to catch her from falling. Somehow my hands ended up just under her breasts, cupping them from below. (Funny how that can happen sometimes.)

Anyway, more lewd "white-boy sandwich" stuff while that long-ass song played itself out. And then something slow came on and I thought we'd leave the floor, but instead the girls pulled us into a triangle with arms across shoulders and heads huddled together. The volume was lower than before, so we could almost talk to each other.

One of them said, "Whew, it's hot down here, isn't it?"

"Hotter when you're in the middle of two hot girls practically raping you!"

One answered, it doesn't matter which, because the sentiment was mutual: "We want your tongue on us so badly tonight!" And the other added, "And that big dick in our mouths!" No subtlety now, so I could tell the girls were pretty drunk. I was too, but knew I had to drive us back before said festivities could take place, so I only drank soda from then on. Did I push more alcohol on them? Of course not, they already wanted to bed me. But did I advise them to taper off? No, not exactly, because I wanted to see how wild they might get later, and the alcohol would lower inhibitions.

And then 50 Cent came on with Candy Shop, and it was on. The girls dragged me toward the pole as more girls came over, and most of the single guys came back, because they knew what was going to happen. Some of the girls coming to the floor were already or still in their underwear, and some were taking off shirts as they walked up. A solid ring of guys was building up, and I had a front row seat. I kind of hoped Nia and Gabby would take off their shirts at least, but also kind of hoped they didn't, because I didn't want all these guys ogling them.

Not that I wasn't ogling the other girls, because I certainly was! Wow, there were some really beautiful girls out there, all showing at least bras, and some down to panties too. And then it became apparent why, when the male chants of "Shirts off, shirts off!" started up. Apparently to be in the circle a girl had to have her shirt off, and that was The Rule at this frat, maybe others.

I somehow knew that Nia would do it, but I saw her having that 'conversation' with Gabby, and then to my surprise, both she and Gabby were taking their shirts off. A cheer went up from the guys as new womanflesh came into view, and I was drunk enough (and proud enough) that I cheered and clapped along with them.

Nia and Gabby danced together like a couple, running their hands all over each other's bodies (except for breasts), even kissing each other a couple times. And girls had gone up and down the pole and whatnot, taking turns like, and I hadn't really noticed yet that all of them were down to bra and panties. So when Nia went for a turn on the pole the chants became, "Pants off, pants off!"

Wow, would she do it? I thought she would, it was a very sexually charged atmosphere, and I thought she was a bit of an exhibitionist. And sure enough, she shimmied out of her tight jeans, putting on a show as she did. It was only then that I noticed her bra was black, matching her panties. I normally saw her in pinks or reds or oranges, so this was new, but I liked it. Guys were cheering her on now, urging her to the pole.

Suffice it to say that she put on a heck of a show for me and them. Me mainly, because she was looking exclusively at me as she did lewd things on that pole to 50's lewd lyrics. But after just a minute or so she relinquished the pole to someone else and went back over to Gabby, who hugged her and seemed to be complimenting her performance.

Then I saw Nia motioning for Gabby to take off her jeans, which she seemed hesitant to do. But guys started chanting, "Take 'em off, take 'em off," and with an odd look at me that I felt needed a nod of approval, she did, but demurely. Or at least as demurely as a girl could, surrounded by a literal pack of horny guys. Horny black guys, I thought with a pang of jealousy, leering at my angel like that.

And she had a lot to leer at: long, thin legs leading up to a somewhat plump bottom, then up over the flaring hips to a narrow waist, and then to those beautiful, soft, swaying C-cup breasts encased loosely in an almost-sheer black bra that left plenty of cleavage on display. Then on up the slender neck to her exquisite, slightly-exotic face framed by long, straight brown/black hair. My God she was beautiful, and these frat-bros didn't deserve to see her like this.